~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

French animated kids singers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: French animated kids singers   Tue 5 Aug - 14:25

Since the success of Ilona Mitrecey in France, we had here a lot of 3D animated virtual singers. Most of them use kids voices (but some are sang by adults voices as Pigloo for example).
Some are good, some are not fabulous, but most of the time, we can't know who is the real singer. That's boring.

Ilona Mitrecey (2004-2006)
Her first maxi single was release in Italy in 2004 under the name "Très Bien avec Ilona". This song was made for night clubs... And after the success of this song in all Europe, France decided finally to release it here, but they used the real name of the singer, Ilona Mitrecey, a 12 yo girls (you can see her in each video clip, as guest Smile ).

She released 2 albums here, and she was know in a lot of countries as Ilona.

1st french album :

2nd french album :

Ilona Mitrecey :

Pinocchio (2005-2007)
As Ilona, Pinocchio sings very catchy and dance songs. But production is more simple are really less interesting. I like some songs.
Pinocchio was released in a lot of countries, but the voice change on each country and the language too.
In France, on the 1st album, the voice of Pinocchio is Milan Prados (9 yo) and the voice of Marilou is Albane Juarez-Nicolas. Be careful, the 2nd french album don't use the same voices, and I think that's not kids singers.
It's funny that a part of the production is from Italy... All dance music in Europe are from Italy ! Very Happy

For information, the german voice of Pinocchio on both albums is E. Knobloch.

1st french album :

1st german album :

2nd german album :

Jumpy (2005)
In Germany, a animated crocodile singer known as Schnappi made success. It was released in France too but the german language is not easy for little kids.
So, here, we had Jumpy, the little kangaroo. The album is produced in Italy by Agostino Carollo... always Italy !
The french voice of Jumpy is Juliette with additional voices by Gaia & Luna (funny, because Gaia & Luna are Italian voices for Schnappi).

Album :

Juliette :

Baby Hiphop (2006)
This band of hip-hop kids are animated 2D singers for the summer 2006 of TF1 (the 1st french TV channel).
The music style is hip-hop and rap, but it's for kids so it's listenable. The voices are really cute I think, I like !
Voices of the kids are : Simon Koukissa, Theo Gebel, Mohamed Bakhti, Claire Bouanich and Camille Timerman.

Album :

Fleur de Vanille (2006)
Fleur de Vanille is a little girl who make french traditional kids songs covers with rhythm ! Some of the songs are original ones.
The real name of the Fleur de Vanille's voice is not written. Mad
Very good album !

Album :

Bébé Lilly (2006-2008)
Bébé Lilly is a 3D baby singer. I think for sure, it's not the best production of that kind of music, and the video clips are really awful. But I don't know why, it has some success (probably because the songs are catchy).
The voice of Bébé Lilly is Sarah Rahni in France, some songs of the last album are sung by Lorie Jordier. Both voices are cute but under-exploited.
Bébé Lilly was released in a lot of countries (Italy, Portugal, Poland, Germany, China, Hungary, Arabia...) but, as Pinocchio, the songs are sung in different languages with different voices.

For information, there will be a Bébé Lilly musical in Paris from october 2008.

1st french album :

2nd french album :

Album for musical (3rd album ?) :

1st poland album :

Viky le petit Dauphin (2007)
This album is from the same team as Bébé Lilly... and it has the same problems. It's poor and the voice is under-exploited. Some songs are cute, but it's really not perfect.
The Viky's voice is Sacha, no more information about him or her.

Album :

Titou le Lapinou (2006-2008)
Titou is a little cute rabbit with a sooooooooo cute voice, but no information about the singer.
Titou is one of the cutest kid album I've ever heard, especialy the 2nd album. The lyrics are smart, the melodies are cute and the voice is just perfect !

1st album :

1st album 2nd edition :

2nd album :

Gullia
The character Gullia is the mascot of the TV channel Gulli. The album is well produced and the voice of Gullia is great, even if her real voice Salomé is more a teen than a kid. Good album !

Album :

Last edited by Rakugaki on Sat 13 Jun - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
kosm1fent

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 5 Aug - 16:44

Wow, that's really interesting, thanks! Very Happy

My favorites are Ilona (of course) and Titou... cheers

Rakugaki, in Gullia's clip i see many references to the English flag and culture... Why is that? Question
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 5 Aug - 17:33

kosm1fent wrote:
Wow, that's really interesting, thanks! Very Happy

Thanks. I spend a lot of time to write that so if it's interesting, that good ! Smile

Quote :
My favorites are Ilona (of course) and Titou... cheers

Good choice. Wink

Quote :
Rakugaki, in Gullia's clip i see many references to the English flag and culture... Why is that? Question

Because in this song, Gullia says "I hate english" (language)... Probably because it's difficult to learn english for kids.
But at the end of the songs, she is optimistic and says she will be good at english after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
kosm1fent

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 5 Aug - 18:04

Rakugaki wrote:
Quote :

Because in this song, Gullia says "I hate english" (language)... Probably because it's difficult to learn english for kids.
But at the end of the songs, she is optimistic and says she will be good at english after all. Razz
Good girl... Razz
But english is not difficult to learn (try Greek for example) Wink
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 5 Aug - 18:31

Héhé, I know... I don't know why they wrote so strange lyrics... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kosm1fent

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 5 Aug - 18:37

If the songwriters are strage themselves... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Annika

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 12 Aug - 1:59

I've heard that there's a french version of Schnappi's "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" called "Crocky le Petit Crocodile" is this true? Rolling Eyes

About Ilona, I'm not a big fan of her music. I've listened to her first album...Is she of Italian descendence or something like that?
you said her first single was released in Italy and I remember that song about Italy "C'est les vacances" I think it's called Rolling Eyes

About Gullia, I didn't know her. I've listened to her song and I find it pretty weird too, but I don't think "I hate English" is the correct translation, it would be more like "I dislike English" Rolling Eyes the funny part is that French is actually harder than English, but that's not the point, tongue Does she have more songs? where can I listen to them?
Back to top Go down
http://limitessinfronteras.blogspot.com/
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Tue 12 Aug - 10:47

Annika wrote:
I've heard that there's a french version of Schnappi's "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" called "Crocky le Petit Crocodile" is this true? Rolling Eyes

I think this version by DJ Damien is not an official one. I've never heard about that before.

Quote :
About Ilona, I'm not a big fan of her music. I've listened to her first album...Is she of Italian descendence or something like that?

I'm not sure of that, but maybe. I think the reason she's singing about a travel in Italy is the main production of her songs are in Italy. That's all. Smile
Italians have good producers in dance music. A lot of kids dance songs are produced in Italy.

Quote :
"I hate English" is the correct translation, it would be more like "I dislike English"

You're right. But something strange in french, we say "I dislike" for "I hate"... Wink

Quote :
Does she have more songs? where can I listen to them?

She released a second single :

And she released a full album, of course.
Back to top Go down
kosm1fent

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Mon 18 Aug - 5:37

Rakugaki wrote:
Quote :
"I hate English" is the correct translation, it would be more like "I dislike English"

You're right. But something strange in french, we say "I dislike" for "I hate"... Wink
Haha, same here! Very Happy
The verb "ìéóþ" (miso) means both "hate" and "dislike"! Razz

And Ilona has something italian on her...
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Sat 13 Jun - 13:24

J'ai loupé ce single en 2008, il est maintenant introuvable. Et c'est bien une voix d'enfant qui fait le personnage de Lunie (ou alors c'est vachement bien imité). Une bone petite chanson pour les plus jeunes, c'est tout mimi.

This single was released in 2008 but I missed it. It's now impossible to buy it. It seems to be a kid for Lunie's voice. A very cute song for youngest kids.

Lunie - La Lune
Back to top Go down
kosm1fent

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Mon 6 Jul - 17:53

Rakugaki wrote:

Lunie - La Lune
Eewww, painful... affraid
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Sat 17 Apr - 16:16

Gullia est de retour plus de deux ans après le 1er album. C'est toujours Salomé à la voix donc ça n'a plus trop de rapport avec une voix d'enfant mais bon, les musiques ont l'air bien alors pour ceux que ça intéresse, l'album sera en vente lundi 19/04.

Gullia is back more than 2 years after the 1st album. Her voice is still Salomé so it's still not a kid singer...

Back to top Go down
Caroline

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Thu 22 Apr - 11:36

Things like this does not interest me, I like real people Razz

Admin

PostSubject: Re: French animated kids singers   Thu 22 Apr - 17:15

Yes, me too but some of them are really good and/or have very cute voices. ^^