~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 28 Sep - 0:05

Oh whoa! Lots to watch and comment on in this thread since my last visit. Just got the watching done.

First to our new member Sarah. I really appreciate effort on your part, but you may get a comment sometimes about a repost or wrong thread or whatever. The repost is going to happen. I just expect it from new members because this forum has been going for over 5 years now, maybe 6. Unless you have many hours free most days and spend you whole time going through the whole forum, there is simply too much to go back and see. The wrong thread thing can somewhat be corrected if you take some time and just read the thread titles and click any that are not clear for you what they are. Sometimes others do this kind of thing. See my comment to Clearsky on the Caroline Burns post. Don´t worry about it if someone points this out to you.
In the case of Samantha, she has been posted quite a bit on the forum, usually in this thread. Sometimes my memory does not serve me perfectly either. I thought I had started a thread for Samantha, but I looked and I cannot find it, so I guess I did not. I should have though. Smile  Not a bad thing to remind us or even a real good thing for any new members. Very Happy 

Clearsky! You did it to me again! Sad 
Not really. I´m OK. I was going to post the Jamie Lou Stenzel video. You are usually quicker than me and I can´t hold that against you can I? Smile I was so happy to see a Girl Singer do that song and do it well in a nice looking video.
It is weird about the Zendaya video. I have mentioned several times I don´t usually like songs/videos where my Girl Singers are heavily produced and even electronic sounding, but for some reason, I like that one. It is very interting in the production. It helps that I have seen other videos of her and know she can sing and even play piano. I will post another of her in the KidSingers that also play an instrument thread.

Carmen Wyler is quite good too. She seems just a bit familiar like I had seen her just once before.

Then you come back with Anna Ergorova!! Oh my! What an amazingly strong voice. She is just 12 isn´t she? That might be the strongest preteen version of that song I have ever heard and one of the stongest voices ever for a preteen Girl Singer. If she has not had a lot of training, I would be totally shocked.

Stasy is so much fun and I like her look. Usually like it when they have the eyeglasses.

I have a thread for Caroline Burns. It is on this first page of threads. Can you please repost those same videos to that. Thanks. Even though I love the Lorde song Royals and I like Caroline and her sister just fine on that, I just for some reason enjoyed the second one so much. Caroline has the perfect mix of different kinds of voices for me. It is cute and pretty at the same time and now it is showing some hints of maturity of the voice to come also. I just love listening to her.

In your posts Rakugaki, I really enjoyed Danyaa and Rebecca. The Rebecca Ringler is one of the very best rock and roll Girl Singer videos I have seen. I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for that one! Very Happy

Now my video posts. Found this today. One of those Russian language things. Don´t even know who these Girl Singers are. I have heard this song before for sure by another Girl Singer or Singers, but cannot remember who it was. Anyone know this song and who else did it?The style reminds me of Neposedy and maybe that is who did it. This starts as an in studio video and then becomes a fun music video.

I think this Girl Singer has been posted once of twice before. Almost overproduced for me, but falls just short of that, so I like it. Smile 

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 29 Sep - 20:05

I like the russian kids, and Jade is allways good! Hopefuly I don't get in conflict this time ... Rolling Eyes 

For some reason I have quite a lot this time:

Andreea Beatrice Lazar - Tu si o umbrela. Lovely little song. Smile 

A new boy: Johnny Orlando - has lots of videos and seems to be quite popular!

Robert Gogoana - One more night. He and Carmen Wyler commented each others video ... Smile 

Aliyah Moulden - too short ... Sad 

Monika Avanesyan - the JESC candidate for Armenia this year. Allready 15 ... Rolling Eyes 

Teodora Negreanu - Someone like you. Still have to improve, but has talent.

And finally: Anastasia Popistasu. Old video.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 4 Oct - 23:30

Some really good videos there Clearsky. Smile 

I cannot remember how, but I did know the first two videos. I would love to see the three little ones do a really good live performance or a nice quality music video. I just want to see them move around and perform more.

I love that Bridget Mendler song and video. I already had that in My Favorites on Youtube and a big favorite IT IS!

I also know Aliyah Moulden a little, but I had not seen that one and I usually like my Girl Singer covering Alicia Keys.

The Andreea Beatrice Lazar is an interesting style, how they make it look like an old film.

You say Teodora Negreanu needs improvement but has talent. I guess you are not wrong to say that, but I like her quite a lot now. She has a strong accent, but I usually like that! Very Happy 

However, the very favorite for me in this bunch is the one by Monika Avanesyan. I love that video style! All the great dancing and different outfits to go along with the catchy song. Thanks for that one big time!
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 5 Oct - 13:58

Jasmine Clarke - Crush (Original)

i like her new song!Love 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 11 Oct - 17:38

Oh yes, Jasmin ist great! Smile

Glad you like the videos, here are some new:

One of three new videos from Skylar Stecker:

Sorry if you were planning to post this, Girlsingerfan ... Rolling Eyes 

Ionela Vicol made this lovely clip with two friends:

Some really nice Melody Ruiz cover:

Carmen Wyler not riding a wrecking ball:

And the great final: Robert Gogoana & BlockBusters! Shocked 
Edit: Reuped.

Dernière édition par clearsky le Mer 6 Nov - 19:09, édité 1 fois
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 11 Oct - 23:35

Thanks for alerting me to the nes Jasmine Clarke Fangji! What a fun video with Frankee and Noelle Maracle included! Very Happy 

You did a great bunch of posts Clearsky, but can I just make a suggestion. The Open Kids one really needed to go in the thread I created for them. Sometimes there are videos that fit a theme or idea thread, such as one where the kid singer is playing an instrument, there is a thread for that. Spread the posts out a little. Smile 

Skylar Stecker is so good. I checked out all her videos and I already posted her in the Kids Singers That Also Play an Instrument thread.

I love those two videos right after the Open Kids. Thanks so much for those Clearsky! Very Happy 

The Open Kids I will comment on if it gets to the other thread. You know what I think though, being a huge fan of theirs. Wink

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Lun 14 Oct - 1:27, édité 1 fois
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 14 Oct - 0:56

Found this one today jumping around on the Tube.

I think it was Clearsky that said he needed more videos from Franchesca Maia.

fangji

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 17 Oct - 16:16

so many interesting videos!!
i like Skylar Stecker. this was my first time sawing her and she can sings profesionally.
and i like other videos with girls like Open kids and those girls which girlsingerfan posted.
for Franchesca Maia, she's good as always and grews u fromlast time i saw her. i think she needs a profesional recording cuz it's not perfect with her recording.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 18 Oct - 15:33

Franchescas video shurely is great! She matured a lot, but thats how things go. And to the sound is ok, I have much worse mp3s ... Rolling Eyes 

And the video with the russian girls also is very good, even though I don't really like that song.

Well than, something new:

Charlotte Sabina has a new channel! She made an EP and publishes it on iTunes - hopefully also on Amazon, because I don't want to support Apple ...

Anna Eregova has made a new video: Leningrad Rock 'n Roll

Iasmina Saraj feat Fresh Kid (Romania). She is 14 or 15, I guess, but he surely counts as kid.

Sabrina Carpenter had some time for music between her acting!

Two videos from Larisa Ailoaie (Romania) - 1 year old, but winterchristmas is comming ...

And finally a group from Russia: Deti IKS

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 19 Oct - 2:37

I did not know Charlotte Sabina and I like her pretty good. Thanks for that one.

At first, I did not realize I was listening to the same girl, but then I remembered Anna Eregova doing that amazing cover of Christina Aguilera song Hurt. She has such a strong voice, that when you first see her in this video, you think it is just a young girl lip syncing to an adult singing, but that is her in the recording. One of the strongest voices for a preteen I have ever heard. I even sent a video link of the Hurt song to Didier, who is the voice coach for many of the stongest Girl Singers we know, and he had mostly good things to say about her. He is usually really critical and picky when I have sent him Girl Singers before, so if he likes her, that is saying something.

I usually love Sabrina, and she is fine on this, but she does no solo singing here and she does not put in the effort she used to, so I am a little sad about that. She used to have such interesting videos,with something different each time. Oh well. Sad 

When I first saw the first two of the last  three videos (2 girls and 2 boys) it  was frustrating for me. I thought the recording was a highly produced (almost too highly) nice sounding recording and they blended so well, but I needed to hear some solo singing, especially from the Girl Singers. Finally that came true for me in the last one. I really liked that one.  If anyone is interested in how these kids can do completely live, I found a really long live performance from them. More than 2 hours!!! Shocked See it in the live performances thread.
Sarah K.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 14/09/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 20 Oct - 0:23

I caught a news segment on 10 year old Mayara Fernandes the other day while I was channel surfing through some brazilian channels and I had to look her up on youtube right after. She not only sings but she also writes her own music which is pretty incredible when you hear some beautiful and heartfelt lyrics coming from such a tiny person. I love her voice and her “sertanejo” style that’s what they call this type of music in Brazil.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 24 Oct - 19:29

Mayara is ultra cute and a really good singer! Love 

Anna Eregova surely has talent, at singing and performing! You are right, Sabrina did it better ... well, I hope for her original EP. And thanks for one hour of live music - most kids do just one or two songs in a row!

Probably everyone knows her, but Sapphires new clip is just tu cute to not post it here:
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 26 Oct - 5:23

The first thing I did when I came on the forum earlier today (this is my second session today) is post this video on the thread for Sapphire. Later I came and found you had already posted it. This is what I have mentioned. I know it is hard to remember all the threads, but could I suggest looking at the thread titles on the first page or two and you may remember some of them when you post. Even though Sapphire's music video is fine in this category and she was posted here when we first found her, I think the better place now is in the thread created for just her. Very Happy   It is titles Sapphire Sings. Cool

Hey Sarah K.! Just an idea if you want to. I really like Mayara Fernandes. She is still quite young and I am hoping she will come out with several enjoyable videos in the next few years. Think about creating a thread for just her. You are the one who introduced her here, so I want to ask you to do it, not me. You could post these same videos and give us as much information as you want on her and even post some photos. I was tempted to post a few photos here, but to me photos fit better on a thread for a certain group/singer or a more specific theme like a show. This thread is very general and can be anyone. Let me know what you think of that idea or just do it, and then I will know. Very Happy 

She is so special. One of the sweetest voices I have ever heard. Maybe some of it is studio magic, but I don't care. I LOVE listening to her!
Sarah K.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 14/09/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 30 Oct - 0:04

I'm glad you both liked Mayara! I will definitely post more of her as soon as she comes up with new stuff! Wink
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 2 Nov - 12:42

Bunch of new Clips!

New Girl: Savannah Rae - Wild Horses. I guess she ist 13 and from the USA. Smile 

Skylar Stecker and Matty B made a collab! Very Happy 

Some studio fun with Sonya Lapshakova: Razz 

Zaga Rehn's Daddy got quite some play room! Shocked 

Another new one: Alyssa Marie Coon! 8, somewhere from Countrymusicstan and sooo cute ...

And nr. 3: Adrianna Siena! Allready 13 and again USA.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 3 Nov - 17:35

i watched some videos cuz i didnt have much time. i really like Mayara Fernandes! she's suer cute and her voice is cute too. >< i really like this kind of voice.

-------

http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=458
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Aujourd'hui à 0:43

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 40 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40