~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 26 Juin - 7:34

Today a new video from Kayla Lynn McKinney

Looks older but is only 13. And really good! 

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 27 Juin - 13:50

Today I present three videos:

Valeriya Slastikhina - Shkola Chudes ("School of miracles") from Russia (Academy Stars).

Mariya Gromova and Darya Filippova - Zvezda ("The Star") also Academy Stars.

And Chanel Loran and Jada Facer made their second collab video!
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 30 Juin - 13:44

Everybody on holidays? Well, I keep on posting.

Annie & Kate (USA) have also lots of live videos on their channel.

Aliyah Moulden (USA)

And finally Olivia Ooms!
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 2 Juil - 19:05

New girlsinger: Jamie Lou Stenzel!

And a nice little group: Give me 5!

Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 2 Juil - 19:29

Thank you for all of that !! I can't post a comment on each video but there's a lot of good things !

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 4 Juil - 19:48

Someone new: Mike Singer! He participated in "Voice of Germany - Kids". Also lots of videos on his channel.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 5 Juil - 18:06

It's me again!

Brooke Kier! A dancer who hired a lot of friends for a music video. Smile

Dayana Kirilova - "5 Minutes to the lesson"

And something new from Ryleigh Ledford.
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 7 Juil - 21:12

I figured out my problem. Not that hard to figure it out actually. I used to come on this forum maybe four times a week and did alot on the Internet and Youtube and here on the weekend. Now I only get here once a week or so and I find I cannot keep up with all the posts, as Clearsky is the most prolific poster we have ever had. Now I have so many videos to see. That is good and bad. Very Happy Sad 

JacenJacen just posted this girl in the News section that she had won Best Actress at the Shanghai Film Festival. She also won another award called the Golden Award for Best Newcomer. These awards were for the film Unbeatable. I had a couple of her videos in my collection on Youtube, but I did not know she had got this recognition until the post by JacenJacen. Check out that post, as I made a comment and posted a clip from the movie.  I am so excited that a Girl Singer I know won an award like that. I think that is a first.

When I saw the news, I checked her out again and found this wonderful video. I LOVE her voice on this. It is a combination of her native language with some English.

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 8 Juil - 0:21

There are soooo many videos that got built up since I made a proper visit here. Don't think I can comment on each and every one. Let me just make a few that stand out that I feel I must say something.

I would say the Maria Sarah original song/video is so incredible, I have to put into the top 10 of videos with the triple threat of singing/songwritin/musician. That is a fantastic song and such a professional production on the video and sound and everything. She is just like a seasoned pro who should be selling her music and making good amounts of money.

An old favorite popped up. Been watching Jada Facer and Chanel Loran since they started. They have done a video together before and I was so happy to see them together again.

I love that old fashioned style from Dayana Kirilova and she is the cutest! An instand favorite for sure. Very Happy 

You are so right about Brooke Kier. OK singing, but the dancing is great and such a well made video for it all.

Maria Parrado does a song by one of my top favorites that I found probably because I live in Tijuana, MX. Jesse and Joy are from Mexico City and I am so happy to see a Girl Singer do their song.

Tweenies and the Ecole-Stars are all good and so much fun, yes!

Valeriya Slastikhina does one of those videos I love. A Girl Singer in a Girl's Life video if you know what I mean by that. Well, a Girls' life as in their imagination anyway. Smile 

Is it Annie or Kate that plays guitar? I like that. It is a little rare I think.

Aliyah Moulden is a budding R & B star. She's got the voice and the looks to go far in the business.

I really like all these I have mentioned, but I must give special mention to the last two in my list. There is just something in their voice and style that intrigues me with Olivia Ooms and Jamie Lou Stenzel. Their voices have a little something that I cannot describe, but I just know I love it! Very Happy I would have to say they are my most treasured finds in this latest batch. I am so thankful for you introducing me to them Clearsky. Not enough of Olivia to say, but I would say that Jamie Lou has jumped right into my top 20 favorite Girl Singers ever! Considering my collection and history, that is saying something big about her.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 9 Juil - 18:15

Glad you liked it!

Well, not much new on Youtube, but I have one video left:

Catherine Elsey has an original song!

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 11 Juil - 10:35

Today a new video from Elena Alberdi! Very nice country atmosphere. Smile

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 12 Juil - 15:42

A new video from Alexandrina Palca:

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 12 Juil - 20:14

Did anyone watch the Crystal Lee video I posted? No comments? Sad  Her sweetness of Spirit and even her voice a little bit, remind me of BaiTauy, the sweetie who plays the ukulele that I posted several times in the Child Singers that also play an instrument thread.

Ah there is Catherine Elsey again! I do think I like this a bit better than her first original song video. That one was Ok, but this one I like more. I still like her I Knew You Were Trouble cover and video the best so far. I also really enjoy her playing the guitar and doing the Ho Hey song from the Lumineers. In that video, her so cute and big ears are the best!

Hey Clearsky, maybe you did not know that I started a thread for the Lollipops ensemble of Child (mostly Girl)singers. Alexandrina Palca is one of those. After no activity for almost two years, they started posting new videos just lately. That thread is now on page three because of the inactivity of their account, if you want to see what was posted before from that group.

This Elena Alberdi video is Ok for me, but I just like her much more on this song.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 13 Juil - 9:00

Whoops ... Of cause Cristal Lee's video is great. I especially like her very well articulated english with just the right amount of accent. And, not to forget, her eternal cuteness. Very Happy

"Catch me" ist the other video from Elena on my HD. :DNo perfect sound, but really good video.
JacenJacen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 10/08/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 14 Juil - 13:19

Crystal lee has a great singing voice, and she's so adorable!
I was the one who posted about her getting a best actress,
so of course I already checked out her newest videos! Smile 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 15 Juil - 18:20

One new girl from Georgia: Lizi Pop! I'm not completly convinced, but in 1 or 2 years she should be ready for JESC.

Here with the group "Candy" from JESC.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 18 Juil - 13:56

Three new clips have piled up:

Samantha Quenedit - Me escaparé de tí! She is now working a lot as dance coach in her familys studio and very popular in equador.

Polina Butorina - Rainbow! Well, not my favorite of her songs ...

And finally María Parrado - Te voy a decir una cosa! Really nice mood. Smile

Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 18 Juil - 16:46

Very nice videos !!

María Parrado has changed very quickly, isn't it ?

Today's videoclip :

Megabait - Devuélveme a mi chica

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 19 Juil - 0:53

First of all, Hey Rakugaki! Thanks for waking me up with your post of Megabait! These kids are from Tijuana, where I live! I somehow did not know about them. I started playing this video you posted and I recognized Daryna, who I have known a little since she was really small. I have seen her dance in some shows when she was just 5 to 7 years old. Now she is about 9 or 10 I am guessing. She is the one sitting with the boy in the vidcap you see before you click to play the video.  I have not been paying attention or going to local events in Tijuana for over a year now. I used to know two different producers in Tijuana who worked on kids t.v. shows or had kid performing groups and they invited me to several events the first five years I lived in Tijuana. Now I am going to check to see if I can see this kid group live.

Now for Clearsky posts.

Samantha Quenedit sure is big now! I remember when we posted her several times on the forum about 3 years ago or so. She was/is quite the dancer.

Maria Parrado still sounds good in the video where she is older, but I still like her Jesse Y Joy cover the best, as I am a big Jesse Y Joy fan.

It is funny, I usually do not like heavily produced vocals such as there is in the Lizi-Pop Make Up video, but I LOVE that video. That is one of the cutest and maybe the most colorful Girl Singer videos I have ever seen in my life. She is maybe not a great singer completely live, but I don't really know and I don't really care that much, because I love the production on her videos.

The other video by her was a HUGE surprise because of the song. That is an iconic 70s song by Earth, Wind & Fire, title After the Love Is Gone. That is a song written by producer David Foster, who has worked with Jackie Evancho a lot. I certainly never expected a Girl Singer I like to do that song. Shocked I wonder how much the meaning is changed in the translation from the English. Here is the original of that song if anyone is interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0lpityVOiE

You are right on the comment of the Polina Butorina song not being the best. That is why I am posting this one, which is better, is it not?

Clearsky posted this Girl Singer in the MySpace, Youtube Artist thread. Here is a music video.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 20 Juil - 9:27

I guess most of the songs with "interesting" lyrics are completely castrated befor kids are allowed to sing them ... Rolling Eyes 

Today just three videos from allready known singers. But tomorrow new girls! Wink

Graham Twins - Titanium. Isn't the big girl scary? Razz 

Jade Evory Master - Ready or Not. The video is a little bit to random for my taste, but I still love her ears. Smile

And finally Varya Stritzhak - Novyy Narodnyy Gimn, ili Zaryazhay, Rossiya!  Sometimes she scares me. Well, at least in this video no german soldiers are slaughtered. Rolling Eyes 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 21 Juil - 10:24

For sunday some new girlsingers!

First Belle Burns - Stuck Like Glue! Still has to improve her singing, but shows talent and a nice video. Smile

Next Hannah Thornsbury! Quite good singing, great acting! Very Happy

Older video - i don't really like that song ... Neutral 

And finally Kelsey Klingensmith - Blue Jean Girl! The first (and so far only) girlsinger from which I bought the album befor I have seen even a single video. But now it is out in the wildernes - uhm, on Youtube Smile
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 23 Juil - 13:53

It is brainmelting hot and tomorrow will be even hotter. So I post just the Clips.

On probably from Brazil.

The others from Kosovo and/or Albania.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 26 Juil - 23:17

Sorry, something came up and I cannot stay on as long as I had hoped to post more comments. Be back Sunday to do that. I did want to post this wonderful GirlSinger I found today. One of the prettiest vocals from a preteen girl I have ever heard. I LOVE her voice on this.

fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 27 Juil - 8:31

i love AKAMA MIKI voice too!
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 27 Juil - 13:14

Yes, she is greate. Smile

Today 3 videos:

Underface - Perfect Lolita. Weird ... Shocked But I love the costumes.

Carmen Wyler - Skyscraper. Less weird. Smile

And finally Postino - I Love It. Don't know who is singing - and it's getting weird again. But great video! Very Happy

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Aujourd'hui à 17:35

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 38 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Suivant