~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR   Wed 24 Aug - 0:48

I and a few others over the years have mentioned something of the Girl Singers we sometimes find that not only have great voices, but also have most amazing hair. The first ones I remember were maybe Klara and Lisa from Sweden who I created a thread for, and then of course, Anastasia Petrik and lately Sofia Fisenko and there are a few others. Now I just discovered a new one. I love that hair and the gap in the front teeth gives her beauty personality. When I saw she played piano, I thougt I might put her on the Child Singers Who Also Play an Instrument thread, but then with the hopes she will do a ton of music and videos, I went with a new thread.

I cannot find much at all in English so far, but her vk.com account indicates she is from Penza in Russia. If anyone else can come up with info., it would be appreciated.

https://vk.com/nastyakormishina

Live outside performance. This is the kind of amateur filming of a live performance I like. It is not perfect, but the sound is pretty good and the audience noise does not ruin it.

Here she is at the piano and she is pretty darned good at that.  

Here is a song I was thinking was a bit strange at first, but I got to like it more and more as I kept with it and then at 1:38 or so, she does this thing with her voice that I LOVED! It is one of those things I would not want to hear constantly, but used at the right times, she really should do it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2014-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR   Mon 29 Aug - 10:16

"Blizzard again"

Victoria Victorovna commented that video. Smile
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR   Wed 31 Aug - 15:55

Hey Tonie!! I just discovered as I looked at other posts on the Child Singers Who also play an instrument thread that you had posted Nastya there and mentioned maybe creating a thread for her. I had totally forgotten about that! Embarassed  Why did you not mention that here? Anyway, I guess ultimately the thing is that you did not start a thread for her, so I did that. You don't mind do you? Very Happy

Anyway, thanks to ir2015ru for the post of that nice video she did at home. I looked up the comment by Victoria Victorovna. She said "well done". Interesting to know she is finding time to find other Girl Singers to enjoy.

The girl can sing R & B in English too!

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR   Thu 1 Sep - 12:42

I don't mind at all! Glad you started a thread for her! Another good one to watch!
Back to top Go down
Tonie

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR   Wed 28 Sep - 20:39

Not much on her channel, but this appeared today. Very short, but I like her as much as you do girlsingerfan. I would like to hear the entire thing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Nastya Kormishina another Russian with HAIR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1