~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Voice Kids Russia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 14:09

Maybe Facebook page is not official page. I don't registered on FB.
And comment of youtube video in Turkish.


Last edited by ir2015ru on Mon 18 Apr - 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 14:19

ir2015ru wrote:
Maybe Facebook page is not official. I don't registered on FB.
Sometimes I wonder why I registered on facebook? It is crazy sometimes. I am glad I did now because I would have missed quite a bit, especially about the kids we follow.
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 14:40

VKontakte, instagram etc are full of pics



I wonder what is happening here I love you  Laughing

Back to top Go down
bruce34

avatar

Number of posts : 31
Localisation : Australia
Registration date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 14:46

Jonny wrote:
^ Yes it means, I answer to my own question.

Meanwhile here is Maria and 2 others from the team rehearsing


This doesn't look good. To me it seems that with them all standing together it would appear that they will be singing one song as in the battle rounds. They should be allowed to sing individually with their own choice of song. That would be the fair thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 14:57

I believe they will sing individually, that's what they did last year.
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:03

Jonny wrote:
I believe they will sing individually, that's what they did last year.
We all just assume that we know the rules when few of us do. Not knowing what the exact rules are and not speaking Russian has confused me from the beginning of this contest. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:07

This extra phase has been compared to last year when a singer from this extra phase (Sabina) eventually won the whole contest - and last year they did sing full songs, all 9 of them. I don't see any reason why it would be different now.
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:09

Here is a recap how it was done last year, 3 songs, then voting, 3 songs, then voting, 3 songs, then voting.

Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:11

Jonny wrote:
This extra phase has been compared to last year when a singer from this extra phase (Sabina) eventually won the whole contest - and last year they did sing full songs, all 9 of them. I don't see any reason why it would be different now.
I agree! How do you say that in Russian? It's something like Daaah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:14

^ I have no idea... but google translate is a nice tool.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:37

Jonny wrote:
^ I have no idea... but google translate is a nice tool.. Wink
I use that tool and it is great! There isn't one to translate the spoken words off a video! Daah? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 15:45

^ No probably not. I only understand words like yes, no and thanks in Russian. And I know now that "seven years" is семь лет because the little girl (who was in the car accident) says it so clearly!
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 16:08

Jonny wrote:
^ No probably not. I only understand words like yes, no and thanks in Russian. And I know now that "seven years" is семь лет because the little girl (who was in the car accident) says it so clearly!
Your English is very good! It says you are from Finland. You must speak English in your home because even with google translate the words don't always come out right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 16:24

Well, almost everyone in Finland speaks English pretty well, kids start to learn it at school from a young age. But surprisingly few speak Russian even though it's our neighboring country. It is not usually taught at schools.
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 16:35

Jonny wrote:
Well, almost everyone in Finland speaks English pretty well, kids start to learn it at school from a young age. But surprisingly few speak Russian even though it's our neighboring country. It is not usually taught at schools.
That's great Jonny! I really admire those who learn Russian! Not many English speaking people even attempt to learn it. The Cyrillic alphabet seams like it came from "outer space" to me. No disrespect meant! It is said that the more intelligent person will learn the other's language. That doesn't say very much for my IQ. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 21:20

My choices would be:

1st row: Kirill, the boy in the middle
2st row: Maria in the middle
3rd row: Milana, the girl on the left



Last edited by Jonny on Tue 19 Apr - 8:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 22:49

My choice is Maria! Still burning that Mariana is not included! Twisted Evil Almost glad because Maria vs Mariana would not set well with me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bruce34

avatar

Number of posts : 31
Localisation : Australia
Registration date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 19 Apr - 2:23

Jonny wrote:
This extra phase has been compared to last year when a singer from this extra phase (Sabina) eventually won the whole contest - and last year they did sing full songs, all 9 of them. I don't see any reason why it would be different now.

Thank you. I really hope that is the case.

Tonie, you think Cyrillic is bad. Have a look at Georgian. თუ ისინი ოდესმე საქართველოში ნიჭიერი ბავშვები მობილური დავუთმობ !!
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 19 Apr - 2:43

bruce34 wrote:
Jonny wrote:
This extra phase has been compared to last year when a singer from this extra phase (Sabina) eventually won the whole contest - and last year they did sing full songs, all 9 of them. I don't see any reason why it would be different now.

Thank you. I really hope that is the case.

Tonie, you think Cyrillic is bad. Have a look at Georgian. თუ ისინი ოდესმე საქართველოში ნიჭიერი ბავშვები მობილური დავუთმობ !!
lol! I never thought about what those people think about English. Must look like Martian to them. scratch
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 19 Apr - 4:12

Jonny wrote:
My choices would be:

1st row/team: Kirill, the boy in the middle
2st row: Maria in the middle
3rd row: Milana, the girl on the left

Teams (row,col)
1. Dima team: (1,1) (2,2) (2,3) Larisa, Maria, Aleksandr.
2. Pelagea team: (2,1) (3,1) (3,2) Anna, Milana, Vsevolod.
3. Leonid team: (1,2) (1,3) (3,3) Kirill, Aleksandra, Marcel.
Maybe 3 M win in this round - Maria, Milana, Marcel?
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 19 Apr - 6:49

Oops sorry, I got the teams wrong there, the rows and the teams don't match in that picture.
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 19 Apr - 7:04

Let's have better pics of the teams:

Team Leonid: Marcel, Alexandra, Kirill.





Team Pelagea: Vsevolod, Milana, Anna





Team Dima: Maria, Larisa, Aleksander

Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 107
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 19 Apr - 13:52

Leonid's team rehearsing

Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 21 Apr - 15:05

There are new videos beginning to show up for the show this week. I just hope Maria does well! There is something special about her voice, you can hear it, even when she speaks.  cheers  GO MARIA!

Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 887
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 22 Apr - 3:23

My little eliminated 7 year old sweetie. Wait 6 more years until she is 13. Do you like dimples? Singing? Modern jazz danceing? How about some "Country" ? This kid is going places. Disappointed she did not go on! Sad  Just Wait!

Back to top Go down
 
The Voice Kids Russia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Jury The Voice kids - Saison 2
» The Voice Kids - saison 4 - 19/08 - TF1
» The voice kids
» Jury The Voice Kids - Saison 3
» THE COSINS KIDS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Kids Vocal~ Forum :: Forum général :: Artists of the world-
Jump to: