~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Voice Kids Russia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 7 Apr - 2:51

This competition is awesome! These kids are so talented!! I had to look them up individually to see what they were all about. If I could understand what people were saying it would more pleasurable. I can't believe the talent of these kids! A thumbs up to Russia for supporting these kids! cheers
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 8 Apr - 5:38

TONIE!! What the heck is wrong with me? I have been so inconsistant on the forum the last several months and I have somehow completely missed this thread you started! I just now began to look and I was so impressed and happy on just those first three you started with on this thread. I need to get through this whole thread and see what else I have been missing. I will just mention that the only thing I hate about these kinds of videos are the ones where the judges don´t turn their chairs and I really think they should or when the kids get upset and cry a little. I HATE to watch that.

Just comments right now for the first three. First of all that little blonde blew me away because she did not look like her voice at all. She seemed so young, but she didn´t sound so young. Whooaaa!! Her name translates in google translate as Yaroslav Degtyarev, but that doesn´t seem totally acurate, but maybe it is.

Then comes Maria Panyukova (again googles translator) Fantastic job on the Scorpions song. What a great voice! My oh my!  Very Happy

I didn´t think those two could be beat but then I noticed the next one was doing a Lara Fabian song. I got excited and Eva Timush made me so happy! Lara Fabian is one of my favorite adult female singers of all time and I have heard just a few GirlSingers do songs I associate with her, but I think this may be the very best by a young GirlSinger I have ever heard doing one of her songs. Thank you so very much Tonie for all these.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I didn´t have too much time to look but I found one that I really enjoy. She is maybe not quite the singer that the three I just talked about, but those three are hard to beat. She is very good and I just love her face and eyes especially. Her name translates as Ksenia Ponomarenko. The judges turn their chairs just in time at the very end. She seems to really have a great personality too as the judges engage her to sing other things, so everyone keep  watching the whole thing, as she does more singing after you think she is done. Another one of those GirlSingers with amazing hair too. See how long it is when she walks to the judges.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 8 Apr - 14:37

Girlsingerfan---You really did miss out on a lot! A discussion about " The Voice Kids Russia 2016" was started on the "Talent Show Performances" thread pages 17,18 and 19 until I decided to start it here. If you get a chance, look there. It will catch you up on this competition. There should be new videos soon for some " Battle Rounds ". Very Happy Here is a link that will be updated soon and you can catch up and see the new ones posted today or Saturday. It is a wonderful competition with so many wonderfully talented kids! I have favorites, but no matter who wins it has been fun to watch! This contest should go on a few more weeks. I am sure you will be watching and commenting. Very Happy
Here is the link--be sure to click on "Load More" at the bottom of each page and it will take you through the entire competition so far. Have fun! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/voicekids1tv/videos
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 9 Apr - 2:33

Well----I watched all of them today and did not find anything that competes with anything like we have seen before. Here is an honorable mention. The little winner is adorable.

and here is one that blew me away. The girl has a wonderful voice and she was as surprised as me when she wasn't picked. They tried at the end to make it fun, but that didn't work for me! Crying or Very sad I would like to see her again in this competition!

Back to top Go down
Jonny

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 9 Apr - 6:59

I think it is not wise to interview those kids who were not chosen right after the performance on the stage, it often gets very emotional, not nice to watch them crying like that girl above. It would be better to interview them later on.
Back to top Go down
bruce34

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 9 Apr - 9:03

Jonny wrote:
I think it is not wise to interview those kids who were not chosen right after the performance on the stage, it often gets very emotional, not nice to watch them crying like that girl above. It would be better to interview them later on.

I agree, they should interview the winner not the other way around on that stage. By all means interview those who weren't successful but later on after they have had a bit of time to speak to their families and got themselves together.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Wed 13 Apr - 4:49

I just did not get the time I hoped to look at everything. Next time on the weekend I am hoping. I did look at the last two. The little one in the polka dot dress was so cute and good and great she was the winner, but that boy was good too and was so into it. He was enjoyable too.

That second one, I wish I did not watch the whole thing. The judges picked the wrong singer, even though of course I am always partial to the Girl Singers, but really, I think she was the best by just a little. Then when they talk to her and then she starts to sing again, at first she is showing them they were wrong, but then she loses it. I did not want to see that. I want to keep an eye out for more from her. If not in this competition, then other things and on her own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Wed 13 Apr - 15:22

The first song of this show "You Ever Seen The Rain"
Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 14 Apr - 10:14

I wonder if there will be any "bonus" singers going to the final after all. They are having a vote about this on vk and they need 100.000 votes to do it. So far they have only 50.000 votes.
Back to top Go down
bruce34

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 14 Apr - 14:07

Jonny wrote:
I wonder if there will be any "bonus" singers going to the final after all. They are having a vote about this on vk and they need 100.000 votes to do it. So far they have only 50.000 votes.

Right now it's 66,000 but I think it will happen as 84% are for it and only 16% against. They had this extra step last year and the girl who won the competition was one of those added in that extra show.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 15 Apr - 22:29

I am so mad that this cute duo didn't make it to the final!

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 15 Apr - 23:04

Speaking of cute and mad--- I thought that Mariana was the best in the battle. She is so darn cute and had the best stage presence and charisma. She thrilled me and should have thrilled the judge. DARN!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 15 Apr - 23:29

Now I am just hoping that Maria will be picked to the final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzG30Uu7vA

But it might be tight with him, he seems to be quite popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__vQciiiS3I

Last edited by Jonny on Sat 16 Apr - 7:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 15 Apr - 23:36

Jonny wrote:
Now I am just hoping that Maria will be picked to the final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzG30Uu7vA

But it might be tight with him, he seems to be quite popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzG30Uu7vA

We think alike! Maria is another one. I wonder if Maria and Mariana could still have a chance? Wishful thinking I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 16 Apr - 7:27

^ No, only those 3 have chances who were picked from the trios by the coaches but who they didn't choose to the final.

Edit: I fixed the link above
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 16 Apr - 14:14

Jonny wrote:
^ No, only those 3 have chances who were picked from the trios by the coaches but who they didn't choose to the final.

Edit: I fixed the link above
I got this from Bruce 34. Thanks Bruce!

This is from the official site (translated)

Heard you! Additional Step ‪#‎Golosdeti‬-3 will be!
To all the participants, the outgoing in the last round of "song on the flight" is a second chance: in exactly one week, 22 April, in live exactly and only the audience will identify another three finalists of the project - one from each team.
The struggle for a trip to the finals superproyekta " voice. The kids " continue to Larissa Anastasija Maria Panyukova, Alexander Owl, Milan Mirzakhanyan, vsevolod rudakov, Anna Moshkorina, kirill skrypnyk, Alexandra let and Marcel Sabirov. Now you choose their destiny!
Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 16 Apr - 15:35

^ Yes those are the 9 singers. I guess they will sing live again next week.

Eva Timush looked sad when she saw the disappointment of others, seems to be sympathetic girl.

Btw, it's funny how the young fans of the show often want to think there are "romances" between the participants when they see pics like this.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 16 Apr - 16:25

Yes! Eva seems to be a wonderful girl! I am still a little surprised that Eva was allowed to participate in this contest being from Moldova. I guess I shouldn't be since there have been many that were allowed to participate in BGT that were not from the UK. I am still trying to get over my mad and to not see Mariana's name there did not help. So happy Maria is listed. Great show!
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 16 Apr - 18:30

"The kids " continue to Larissa Anastasija Maria Panyukova, Alexander Owl, Milan Mirzakhanyan, vsevolod rudakov, Anna Moshkorina, kirill skrypnyk, Alexandra let and Marcel Sabirov. Now you choose their destiny!"

Larisa Grigorieva, Maria Panyukova, Aleksandr Filin, Milana Mirzakhanian, Vsevolod Rudakov, Anna Moshkorina, Kirill Skripnik, Aleksandra Nekhay and Marcel Sabirov.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 16 Apr - 20:10

^ Does this mean that there will an extra live show next Friday where these 9 kids will sing their songs again and people will then vote? Or will people vote based on their earlier performances?
Back to top Go down
Jonny

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 10:56

^ Yes it means, I answer to my own question.

Meanwhile here is Maria and 2 others from the team rehearsing

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 11:02

Jonny wrote:
^ Yes it means, I answer to my own question.

Meanwhile here is Maria and 2 others from the team rehearsing

You are not the only one that had that question. Nice find on the pic!
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 11:30

I was wondering where you found that pic Jonny? I almost posted this yesterday. I found this little 7 year old on the Voice Kids Russia 2016 facebook page and I don't know if she was a contestant. Definitely can rip some for a 7 year old. Her name is Katya Kuzyakina. Why she was featured on their facebook page is a mystery. Pretty darn good for a 7 year old I thought. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 13:49

She is from Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 18 Apr - 14:05

That makes it even more mysterious! Wonder why she was featured on The Voice Kids Russia 2016? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    

Back to top Go down

The Voice Kids Russia
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next