~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Voice Kids Russia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonie



Number of posts : 1183
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 22 Feb - 20:22

I like Tali! I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 1 Mar - 22:50

March 7 will be the next show stage on TV.
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 1183
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 1 Mar - 23:09

ir2015ru wrote:
March 7 will be the next show stage on TV.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Wed 7 Mar - 21:16

Veronika Inkiko


Yelizaveta Lobodina


Anastasia Grigor'yeva "Lady Perfection" (Леди совершенство)


Maria Petrova


Vadim Yakushev
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 1183
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Wed 7 Mar - 22:13

Thanks ir for those posts! I was not very impressed today----I did like Veronika Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 16 Mar - 20:54

Akmal Khodjaniyazov. "It's a Man's Man's World"


Kira Danilina. "Let's Twist Again"


Eden Golan. "Love On The Brain"


Daya Borisova. "Hit 'em Up Style"


Angelina Galetskaya. "Dangerous Woman"
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 1183
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 16 Mar - 21:19

Very Happy Kira Danilina I love it! I love you
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

avatar

Number of posts : 222
Age : 33
Localisation : Russia
Registration date : 2016-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 18 Mar - 0:01

Sarah Abramyan / Сара Абрамян - No More Drama / Драмы больше нет
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 24 Mar - 20:09

Danilina, Subbotin, Bolshakova. "Vasya" (Вася)


Yakushev, Cooper and Belko. "Crying"
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 30 Mar - 18:05

Today is 21:30 (Moscow) Season 5. Team of Pelageya.
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Thu 5 Apr - 21:31

From last battles
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 7 Apr - 22:24

From Basta team battles


Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 10 Apr - 19:51

Over 50 million views
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 13 Apr - 22:50



Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 112
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 15 Apr - 19:53

Not surprisingly, the blind girl was voted also to the final. I am afraid she is going to get all the votes now and the 2 girls in her team who are actually better singers won't proceed to the supefinal. Just like it happened with the disabled boy a couple of years ago.

I really liked Sofia's version of Torn. Eden certainly deserved a place in the final as well.
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 15 Apr - 21:49

Jonny wrote:
Not surprisingly, the blind girl was voted also to the final.

The studio has tuned the voice so that commentators are delighted with singing.
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 21 Apr - 10:09

Anastasia Gladilina. "Oh, let the broad steppe"


Two songs in English from the finale.

Eden Golan


Akmal Khodjaniyazov


Songs of the finalists with their judges.

The flower is thorns (Цвiте терен)


Samsara (Сансара)
Back to top Go down
Jonny



Number of posts : 112
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 22 Apr - 7:40

It was obvious that the boy would win. Was there some story behind that Sofia's emotional performance?
Back to top Go down
Tonie



Number of posts : 1183
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 22 Apr - 13:54

Jonny wrote:
It was obvious that the boy would win. Was there some story behind that Sofia's emotional performance?
Don't know, but here is a comment from a special person viewing her performance.
Anita Tsoy
yesterday at 8:08 am
10-year-old Muscovite Sofia Fedorova from Basta in the final of the main vocal project of the country "Golos.Deti-5" performed my song "Mama". According to the results of the audience vote on the air of "First Channel" Sofia won more than 49 percent of the vote and became a participant of the superfinal, where she took the honorable second place, losing to the winner Rutger Gareht. The song "Mama" was written by me in 1997 and was included in the first album "Flight".
For me, as for the author, it is very important and valuable that the song I created 20 years ago today continues to live and finds a response in the hearts and souls of a new, very young generation of artists. I could not hold back the tears in front of the TV screen, during the performance of the song by Sophia Fedorova. It was so pure, soulful and very personal. I am grateful to this young girl and her mentor Basta for choosing my song for the final of the contest. For the author is always a special feeling, when the song finds a new sound and reading. Sofia, it was done very well, in its own way and with a great feeling. Thank you!!! # voice children # 1 channel # sofiyafedorova # mum # Anita Tsoi #anitatsoy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was an outstanding performance cheers
Back to top Go down
Sam1989



Number of posts : 808
Localisation : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 22 Apr - 15:40

Jonny,
Russian people love emotional songs and emotional singing so if kids wanted to win their performances needed to be as emotional as can be and so kids tried to win and just because Russian kids and people in general themselves too think that they should always sing emotional, from the heart. I think it is usual Russian thing. And she sang emotional because it how Russian people think sad songs should be sang. Sofia just sang emotional because she wanted to or it was how she she was advised to sing. There absolutely don't have to be any story to sing emotional I think.

Actually this Voice Kids contest is very much not fair because whether you win or not depends on which song you will sing 1st and on how you will look 2nd. These were 2 reasons were why Tali didn't stand against Anastasia Gladilina. It wasn't fair to put a girl from Israel with a foreign name against a girl with very Russian song and a  braid (of course Russian patriotic feelings have played even more role). And Tali's more grown-up look with that her dress and hair played against Tali also (Of course viewers approved Anastasia's haircut and dress more). And even despite Tali's song being very good song about mama she got 11% of the vote. For the same reasons as Tali's Eden Golan got extremely low 8% of tv viewers vote. And it wasn't fair to give to Sofia to sing this happy "On Desset" called song in the Final because her rival Anastasia Gladilina sang very Russian sad emotional song which tittle translates like "I will never forget you" so it was a little bit miracle that Sofia took 2nd place anyway. I think it was because Sofia was already strong favorite of many. Though it is possible but probably not now case that kids themselves were the ones who decided on their song choices, haircuts and dresses. I would think it would be most fair if grown-ups given all this to for kids to decide then them loosing will be more their own faults than grown-ups'. Though I personally not one of those who think kids should be only be judged by how good they sing - It's boring. Perfect singer beside good singing should also be pretty. Not that judges didn't make choices based on who they think is prettier.
Back to top Go down
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie



Number of posts : 1183
Localisation : Vail, Colorado-USA
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 22 Apr - 16:49

Sam1989 wrote:
Jonny,
Russian people love emotional songs and emotional singing so if kids wanted to win their performances needed to be as emotional as can be and so kids tried to win and just because Russian kids and people in general themselves too think that they should always sing emotional, from the heart. I think it is usual Russian thing. And she sang emotional because it how Russian people think sad songs should be sang. Sofia just sang emotional because she wanted to or it was how she she was advised to sing. There absolutely don't have to be any story to sing emotional I think.

Actually this Voice Kids contest is very much not fair because whether you win or not depends on which song you will sing 1st and on how you will look 2nd. These were 2 reasons were why Tali didn't stand against Anastasia Gladilina. It wasn't fair to put a girl from Israel with a foreign name against a girl with very Russian song and a  braid (of course Russian patriotic feelings have played even more role). And Tali's more grown-up look with that her dress and hair played against Tali also (Of course viewers approved Anastasia's haircut and dress more). And even despite Tali's song being very good song about mama she got 11% of the vote. For the same reasons as Tali's Eden Golan got extremely low 8% of tv viewers vote. And it wasn't fair to give to Sofia to sing this happy "On Desset" called song in the Final because her rival Anastasia Gladilina sang very Russian sad emotional song which tittle translates like "I will never forget you" so it was a little bit miracle that Sofia took 2nd place anyway. I think it was because Sofia was already strong favorite of many. Though it is possible but probably not now case that kids themselves were the ones who decided on their song choices, haircuts and dresses. I would think it would be most fair if grown-ups given all this to for kids to decide then them loosing will be more their own faults than grown-ups'. Though I personally not one of those who think kids should be only be judged by how good they sing - It's boring. Perfect singer beside good singing should also be pretty. Not that judges didn't make choices based on who they think is prettier.
I am not Jonny as you can see. WOW Sam! That was great! You know that I am from the USA. What you said is very insightful! I try to understand the Russian culture and sometimes things like that help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam1989



Number of posts : 808
Localisation : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 22 Apr - 17:58

Tonie, thank you. Smile

And also wanted to add. I'm content seeing Tali, Eden, and Sofia in the Final. They were my favorites too. The only one who was missing is Sara. Sara is one of the few of this season who got over  1 million views on youtube and she would have deserved to be in the Final. I think judges could have guessed she will be one of the favorites of this season. Often I don't understand why someone got over 1 million views but in case of Sara I can see. She's one of my favorites too. It isn't surprise at all that she got over 1 million views. Her singing was perfect. Actually she got even more views than Sofia.
https://www.youtube.com/user/voicekids1tv/videos?sort=p&flow=list
Back to top Go down
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 23 Apr - 16:54

About Tali singing from forum-1tv.ru in google translate:
"Poor singing then how ((((( For her, only the top notes are important  Dear God, did not Kostya hear this? ((((("   Kostya - Konstantin Meladze
"Yes, the power of voice is not everything, it is not enough sometimes ((((("
"It's hard for Tali song. She screams."
"Tali sings ... I for some reason like it very much and I'm sick for it. But singing really somehow without a soul, such a text, implying feelings and tears, but singing about anything. It is unlikely to go on ..."
"Tali. like, even a good. but then it began. some kind of gap. piano-quite tender, but then-sharp scream."
"Tali was very screaming".
"I do not like how Tali sings - melisma, in Russian as in English. Minus."
Back to top Go down
Sam1989



Number of posts : 808
Localisation : Moscow, Russia
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 24 Apr - 16:00

ir2015ru,
well I can understand why some people can don't like Tali's singing however if contest was more fair Tali would have gotten much much more than 11% of vote, Eden especially would have gotten much much more than 8% of vote, Sofia would have gotten much more of vote than 26% of vote too if she sang "I will never forget you" and Anastasia sang "On Dessert" instead and a boy didn't sang this particular song he sang. I think boy would have gotten more of vote or maybe not if he sang "Журавль по небу летит" rather in the Superfinal. I think he deserved winning but not with that song he sang.


Last edited by Sam1989 on Sun 20 May - 15:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
ir2015ru



Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Tue 24 Apr - 20:43

Basta expected Akmal to reach the final, so the second song of Sofia was more of her choice. And this is the song of the group "Open kids", which is liked by teenagers and children. Akmal would then sing a song "Ну и что" from Leps's repertoire, more interesting for the superfinal and TV viewers. Since TV viewers votes, it is very important what songs to choose for the final for success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    

Back to top Go down
 
The Voice Kids Russia
Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Jury The Voice kids - Saison 2
» The Voice Kids - saison 4 - 19/08 - TF1
» The voice kids
» Jury The Voice Kids - Saison 3
» THE COSINS KIDS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Kids Vocal~ Forum :: Forum général :: Artists of the world-
Jump to: