~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

The Voice Kids Russia 2016

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuteurMessage
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 01/01/2015

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Sam 30 Avr - 21:45

I first wrote May Yegorova and then corrected to Maya Yegorova.

Dernière édition par ir2015ru le Sam 30 Avr - 21:51, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jonny

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 26/12/2015

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Sam 30 Avr - 21:51

This is impossible to understand Sad

bruce34

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 18/11/2014

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Dim 1 Mai - 2:29

Jonny a écrit:
This is impossible to understand Sad

Even more impossible to understand when, on the same night, Maxim Churmanteev was turned for. Makes me wonder, with all the other odd things which have happened over the finals, just how genuine this competition has been.

For me, at least one good thing has come out of it. I have known about Eva for some time so she was not a surprise but I had no idea about Maria. I think, for an eight year old, she has an amazing future if she continues with her singing and I will definitely be looking to follow her in the future.
bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Dim 1 Mai - 2:57

Jonny a écrit:
And why did they make Eva change her song at the last minute? Sounds very fishy to me.

I didn't know about that but it sounds very much like the difficulties Sofya Fisenko faced when she competed two years ago.

http://www.wday.ru/stil-zhizny/vibor-redakcii/vsya-pravda-o-proekte-golos-deti/
Sam1989

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Lun 2 Mai - 4:33

In all of these kind of shows (Voice Kids no matter which country, JESC,) winners are almost always not a persons I want to be winners. I think in these kind of shows what is important is participation, not winning, because at the end every one has their own favorite and stays discontent with his favorite not winning and think the show is bad, not fair, rigged. So I was glad to see this season such talents as Yekaterina Ivanova, Maya Yegorova, Mariya Panyukova, Eva Timush and I'm not really upset of them not winning. And I think it is not harmful at all for children to cry on these shows a little bit as some think. When kids cry on shows they cry not because they so much upset, not because they so strongly affected by loosing, it is just because when you're a child it is more difficult to control emotions. It is just of course every one will be a little bit upset when he knows he sings good and done his best but they didn't turn chairs and say that something was not good enough. On contrary it nice to cry and self pity some sometimes.

I personally actually against all these contests competitions or what ever why need them. In ideal how this all should be is just kids singing showing their talents without someone telling them they loosing or winning. Just like Slavi's Show doing - he just inviting some kids on show and they sing and all.
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Lun 2 Mai - 13:32

Sam1989 a écrit:
In all of these kind of shows (Voice Kids no matter which country, JESC,) winners are almost always not a persons I want to be winners. I think in these kind of shows what is important is participation, not winning, because at the end every one has their own favorite and stays discontent with his favorite not winning and think the show is bad, not fair, rigged. So I was glad to see this season such talents as Yekaterina Ivanova, Maya Yegorova, Mariya Panyukova, Eva Timush and I'm not really upset of them not winning. And I think it is not harmful at all for children to cry on these shows a little bit as some think. When kids cry on shows they cry not because they so much upset, not because they so strongly affected by loosing, it is just because when you're a child it is more difficult to control emotions. It is just of course every one will be a little bit upset when he knows he sings good and done his best but they didn't turn chairs and say that something was not good enough. On contrary it nice to cry and self pity some sometimes.

I personally actually against all these contests competitions or what ever why need them. In ideal how this all should be is just kids singing showing their talents without someone telling them they loosing or winning. Just like Slavi's Show doing - he just inviting some kids on show and they sing and all.
Well said Sam and I agree! sunny
bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Lun 2 Mai - 15:02

Sam1989 a écrit:

I agree, but what these shows provide, more than anything else, including the possibility of winning, is a platform for the performers to present their talents to a huge audience and that audience includes all sorts of people in the entertainment industry. Sure, they cry when they don't think they're winning but none of them are losers, they all win just by being on the show and doing their best.
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Mer 4 Mai - 7:35

R.Aslanbekova, M.Sabirov, E.Timush and Leonid Agutin. "Musician"

A.Nasibov, T.Podgornaya, V.Rudakov and Pelagyea. "Damned thoughts"

Y.Degtyarёva, M.Panyukova, D.Pluzhnikov and Dima Bilan. "I remember you"
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Ven 6 Mai - 17:28

This show was a big hit for all ages!! cheers

ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Ven 6 Mai - 18:14

Very cute. Smile
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Sam 7 Mai - 17:39

OMG! Here is this little doll again! I love you

Sam1989

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Sam 7 Mai - 17:41

As I understood from their voice kids youtube channel logo, Russian tv channel "First Channel" which broadcasts Russian version of Voice Kids they're already announced start of receipt of applications from new children for The Voice Kids Russia next year. It's great to know and I hope to see the show last until 2020 at least.

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Sam 7 Mai - 17:44, édité 1 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Sam 7 Mai - 17:43

Sam1989 a écrit:
As I understood from their voice kids youtube channel logo, Russian tv channel "First Channel" which broadcasts Russian version of Voice Kids they're already announced start of receipt of applications from new children for The Voice Kids Russia next year. It's great to know and I hope to see this show last until 2020 at least.
That is great news! sunny
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Dim 29 Mai - 0:54

Little Pelageya sings songs from Voice-Kids Russia.  Smile
We can see her in the Voice-Kids, if this show will show 5 more years.
"The January blizzard rings"

"Rubber hedgehog"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Voice Kids Russia 2016   Aujourd'hui à 22:17

The Voice Kids Russia 2016
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6