~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Voice Kids Russia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 30 Apr - 21:45

I first wrote May Yegorova and then corrected to Maya Yegorova.

Last edited by ir2015ru on Sat 30 Apr - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 30 Apr - 21:51

This is impossible to understand Sad

Back to top Go down
bruce34

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 1 May - 2:29

Jonny wrote:
This is impossible to understand Sad

Even more impossible to understand when, on the same night, Maxim Churmanteev was turned for. Makes me wonder, with all the other odd things which have happened over the finals, just how genuine this competition has been.

For me, at least one good thing has come out of it. I have known about Eva for some time so she was not a surprise but I had no idea about Maria. I think, for an eight year old, she has an amazing future if she continues with her singing and I will definitely be looking to follow her in the future.
Back to top Go down
bruce34

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 1 May - 2:57

Jonny wrote:
And why did they make Eva change her song at the last minute? Sounds very fishy to me.

I didn't know about that but it sounds very much like the difficulties Sofya Fisenko faced when she competed two years ago.

http://www.wday.ru/stil-zhizny/vibor-redakcii/vsya-pravda-o-proekte-golos-deti/
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 2 May - 4:33

In all of these kind of shows (Voice Kids no matter which country, JESC,) winners are almost always not a persons I want to be winners. I think in these kind of shows what is important is participation, not winning, because at the end every one has their own favorite and stays discontent with his favorite not winning and think the show is bad, not fair, rigged. So I was glad to see this season such talents as Yekaterina Ivanova, Maya Yegorova, Mariya Panyukova, Eva Timush and I'm not really upset of them not winning. And I think it is not harmful at all for children to cry on these shows a little bit as some think. When kids cry on shows they cry not because they so much upset, not because they so strongly affected by loosing, it is just because when you're a child it is more difficult to control emotions. It is just of course every one will be a little bit upset when he knows he sings good and done his best but they didn't turn chairs and say that something was not good enough. On contrary it nice to cry and self pity some sometimes.

I personally actually against all these contests competitions or what ever why need them. In ideal how this all should be is just kids singing showing their talents without someone telling them they loosing or winning. Just like Slavi's Show doing - he just inviting some kids on show and they sing and all.
Back to top Go down
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 2 May - 13:32

Sam1989 wrote:
In all of these kind of shows (Voice Kids no matter which country, JESC,) winners are almost always not a persons I want to be winners. I think in these kind of shows what is important is participation, not winning, because at the end every one has their own favorite and stays discontent with his favorite not winning and think the show is bad, not fair, rigged. So I was glad to see this season such talents as Yekaterina Ivanova, Maya Yegorova, Mariya Panyukova, Eva Timush and I'm not really upset of them not winning. And I think it is not harmful at all for children to cry on these shows a little bit as some think. When kids cry on shows they cry not because they so much upset, not because they so strongly affected by loosing, it is just because when you're a child it is more difficult to control emotions. It is just of course every one will be a little bit upset when he knows he sings good and done his best but they didn't turn chairs and say that something was not good enough. On contrary it nice to cry and self pity some sometimes.

I personally actually against all these contests competitions or what ever why need them. In ideal how this all should be is just kids singing showing their talents without someone telling them they loosing or winning. Just like Slavi's Show doing - he just inviting some kids on show and they sing and all.
Well said Sam and I agree! sunny
Back to top Go down
bruce34

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Mon 2 May - 15:02

Sam1989 wrote:

I agree, but what these shows provide, more than anything else, including the possibility of winning, is a platform for the performers to present their talents to a huge audience and that audience includes all sorts of people in the entertainment industry. Sure, they cry when they don't think they're winning but none of them are losers, they all win just by being on the show and doing their best.
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Wed 4 May - 7:35

R.Aslanbekova, M.Sabirov, E.Timush and Leonid Agutin. "Musician"

A.Nasibov, T.Podgornaya, V.Rudakov and Pelagyea. "Damned thoughts"

Y.Degtyarёva, M.Panyukova, D.Pluzhnikov and Dima Bilan. "I remember you"
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 6 May - 17:28

This show was a big hit for all ages!! cheers

Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 6 May - 18:14

Very cute. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 7 May - 17:39

OMG! Here is this little doll again! I love you

Back to top Go down
Sam1989

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 7 May - 17:41

As I understood from their voice kids youtube channel logo, Russian tv channel "First Channel" which broadcasts Russian version of Voice Kids they're already announced start of receipt of applications from new children for The Voice Kids Russia next year. It's great to know and I hope to see the show last until 2020 at least.

Last edited by Sam1989 on Sat 7 May - 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sat 7 May - 17:43

Sam1989 wrote:
As I understood from their voice kids youtube channel logo, Russian tv channel "First Channel" which broadcasts Russian version of Voice Kids they're already announced start of receipt of applications from new children for The Voice Kids Russia next year. It's great to know and I hope to see this show last until 2020 at least.
That is great news! sunny
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 29 May - 0:54

Little Pelageya sings songs from Voice-Kids Russia.  Smile
We can see her in the Voice-Kids, if this show will show 5 more years.
"The January blizzard rings"

"Rubber hedgehog"
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 5 Feb - 17:27

My previous post on topic of The Voice Kids Russia and see also 3 other posts made on topic made before mine in "Talent show performances" thread here:
http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/t190p550-talent-show-performances#14131

Again reminder. New season starts Friday, February 17. For those interested here's list of all children of The Voice Kids Russia 2017 or Season 4:
http://www.1tv.ru/shows/golosdeti-3/itogi-kastinga-golosdeti-4

Though I think I'm wrong and it is list of participants of The Voice Kids from previous years, but I can see here Eva Medved' to be on a list.

Last edited by Sam1989 on Sun 5 Feb - 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 5 Feb - 17:44

Sam1989 wrote:
New season starts Friday, February 17. For those interested here's list of all children of The Voice Kids Russia 2017 or Season 4:
http://www.1tv.ru/shows/golosdeti-3/itogi-kastinga-golosdeti-4

Though I think I'm wrong and it is list of participants of The Voice Kids from previous years, but I can see here Eva Medved' to be on a list.
Thanks! I think, when I have time, I will look each one up. And------Oh, Sam Sam Sam------you should know better than to fall in love with Eva----she is the first kid you saw. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 5 Feb - 20:22

Tonie,
well I just although quickly but looked though the whole list's girl names and confirm that Eva Medved' is my number one favorite. Smile

Here's video I think you Tonie will like. I personally liked this girl in this video very much. Her name is Alisa Golomysova and she is also participant in this season of The Voice Kids despite I'm having déjà vu of this list being posted as list of last year's The Voice Kids on our Russian kids singers forum because list and names on it look very familiar but yes text on link says this indeed list of participants of fourth season which is going to be now.

Golomysova Alisa, 5 years old - "Rain Jazz" Gala Concert "Levels of Excellence"

RECITAL Club Golomysova Alisa and Matthew Anichkin - We shoud de together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9RSXD__iU

For more Alisa Golomysova videos:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=алиса+голомысова

I even already had this link in my web-browser bookmarks. Probably these kids were on previous list that listed kids including those who wasn't selected in castings to participate in competition and probably they were given promise to be in the 2017's season or I don't know.

Last edited by Sam1989 on Sun 12 Mar - 14:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Sun 5 Feb - 21:37

Sam1989 wrote:
Tonie,
well I just although quickly but looked though the whole list's girl names and confirm that Eva Medved' is my number one favorite. Smile

Here's video I think you Tonie will like. I personally liked this girl in this video very much. Her name is Alisa Golomysova and she is also participant in this season of The Voice Kids despite I'm having déjà vu of this list being posted as list of last year's The Voice Kids on our Russian kids singers forum because list and names on it look very familiar but yes text on link says this indeed list of participants of fourth season which is going to be now.

Golomysova Alisa, 5 years old - "Rain Jazz" Gala Concert "Levels of Excellence"

For more Alisa Golomysova videos:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=алиса+голомысова

I even already had this link in my web-browser bookmarks. Probably these kids were on previous list that listed kids including those who wasn't selected in castings to participate in competition and probably they were given promise to be in the 2017's season or I don't know.
OMG! She is good! I don't know how they can choose from so many talented and cute kids. I have another in mind and I didn't see her on the list. Listen to her voice. Here is her performance from a similar contest. She is 7 years old and I hope she is in the contest! Question BTW- I was curious about Alisa, but the link you posted did not work.

Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 10 Feb - 21:45

Tonie once upload video with Alisa Golomysova and two other girls Milana and Sabina. On the TV show "MaximMaxim" they sang the "Spice Girls" song "Wannabe". That video on Youtube was deleted.
Wannabe on TV show "MaximMaxim"
Other video with 3 girls and Wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 10 Feb - 22:17

ir2015ru wrote:
Tonie once upload video with Alisa Golomysova and two other girls Milana and Sabina. On the TV show "MaximMaxim" they sang the "Spice Girls" song "Wannabe". That video on Youtube was deleted.
Wannabe on TV show "MaximMaxim"
Other video with 3 girls and Wannabe.

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 17 Feb - 8:50

First Channel 17, Fri 21:30 "The Voice. Children." New season (Moscow time) .
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 17 Feb - 19:19

del

Last edited by Sam1989 on Sun 12 Mar - 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 17 Feb - 19:37

Michael Moskalev «Granada» - Blind Auditions - The Voice Kids - Season 4
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 17 Feb - 19:56

Victoria Korobkova «Tomorrow never dies» - Blind Auditions - The Voice Kids - Season 4

Last edited by Sam1989 on Fri 17 Feb - 23:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    Fri 17 Feb - 20:08

For some reason I think this season is set up foe a boy to win. We shall see. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Kids Russia    

Back to top Go down

The Voice Kids Russia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next