~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Erza Muqolli

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Erza Muqolli   Mar 12 Jan - 16:25

I was looking at some posts by sam1989 and girlsingerfan today and some excellent videos from Kids United especially Winter 2016 and I saw this kid Erza. I said to myself, WOW! that kid has some talent. It took some time and research to figure out her last name. I thought for sure she had her own thread, but I could not find one. When I looked her up on youtube I found her and some wonderful videos. From what I gather, she must be about 10. I will post a few videos here and would appreciate it if others would do so. Erza is very talented! She also plays the piano very well. Very Happy

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mar 12 Jan - 17:45

Erza is also bilingual. She and her family had moved in France from Kosovo. So her another languages is also Albanian. Here's she singing in it (I personally always impressed with these Balkan East-European Ethnic songs):

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Sam 16 Jan - 18:21, édité 3 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mar 12 Jan - 18:08

Thanks Sam1989! Erza is a very special kid! Very Happy
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 4:27

Hmmmm?????? Tonie! This is complicated. I created a thread for Erza and her group Kids United a few days ago on the 9th. It will be kind of weird to have the two different threads, so what should we do?
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 4:42

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Hmmmm?????? Tonie! This is complicated. I created a thread for Erza and her group Kids United a few days ago on the 9th. It will be kind of weird to have the two different threads, so what should we do?
Oh! I see the problem and it is simple to fix. I separated Erza from the group. I think she should have her own thread because she is not always with the group, in fact she is independent on so many videos. I like her with the group and also as an independent. The kid is awesome!
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 4:49

Well, I created the combination on purpose. I am thinking that the Kids United is a short term thing, as in most of these 'super groups' often are. The thread I created was primarily for her, and secondly for the group.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 4:58

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Well, I created the combination on purpose. I am thinking that the Kids United is a short term thing, as in most of these 'super groups' often are. The thread I created was primarily for her, and secondly for the group.
Understood! Let's leave it as is. No one will complain and that awesome kid will get more attention. OK?
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 5:02

Well, I think it could be complicated, but let's see how it goes. I am not sure how 'competing' threads for the same Girl Singer will go. Then there is the added complication that Sam1989 posted Kids United on Gloria de Basi's thread. Sad   Those also were posted today and after I created the thread. I was thinking I had come up with a really good one, but now....

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Mer 13 Jan - 5:08, édité 3 fois
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 5:04

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Well, I think it could be complicated, but let's see how it goes. I am not sure how 'competing' threads for the same Girl Singer will go. Let's try it I guess.
Very Happy
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 13 Jan - 12:34

girlsingerfan, it sure was great idea for you to create thread for Erza whom otherwise we would have missed and not payed due attention to real talent and really something special but yet I think Tonie did the right thing researching Erza's last name, and correcting the situation sooner, and creating proper titled thread until it's too late. I think it is important that Erza have proper thread. And I think it adds no complication. Let's Erza and Kids United Thread be for Kids United. Erza Muqolli Thread is for Erza. Gloria de Blasi Thread is for Gloria. I think it's absolutely normal if videos posted in these threads will duplicate each other sometimes. And girlsingerfan can copy his Erza's messages from Erza and Kids United Thread to here. I think it is important for us fans that each girl kid singer has proper thread place dedicated solely for her as also our expressing our self as fans and it also important for google search results. For example if you search "tereza todorova" you all can see that Tereza's forum thread got fourth position in first page of search results but it wouldn't be so if I called thread "Tereza and Slavi's Show". Lets Erza and Kids United Thread be for just Kids United band.
I will edit and delete this message later because I don't want my no related to Erza thread message be here.
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Ven 12 Fév - 18:07

Here is a new short video by Erza. There is something wonderful about that kids voice. I love it! bom

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Lun 22 Fév - 21:17

Here is a new 2 minute Instagram from Erza. Poor quality, but since I am a big fan I can overlook that. I love her powerful voice! cherry

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Ven 26 Fév - 23:25

Even though both of the videos posted by Tonie do seem to be new uploads, I can tell the Rihana cover one is from a year or two ago. She is younger in that one for sure. That one came before the Kids United formation I think. I am not really sure the other one is really new either. Can´t tell on that one, but it does seem she is a little older in that one than the Rihana one.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 2 Mar - 18:41

Here is a new Instagram from Erza. I wish she would upload some new videos at least ones that are 3 minutes or longer. Love that kid!

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Lun 7 Mar - 21:06

A new video from Ezra. Again, I love her voice! sunny

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 9 Mar - 22:25

Yea, I'm with Tonie on this. Erza is so enjoyable and they just aren't doing enough with her. We really should be getting a good quality vid from either just her or Kids United every week or two. I am talking about videos that take some time, preparation and probably cost a bit of money. Well, Kids United have that kind of video, but we need more really good, and yes 3 minutes plus, videos from Erza! Very Happy
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Lun 6 Juin - 14:04

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Yea, I'm with Tonie on this. Erza is so enjoyable and they just aren't doing enough with her. We really should be getting a good quality vid from either just her or Kids United every week or two. I am talking about videos that take some time, preparation and probably cost a bit of money. Well, Kids United have that kind of video, but we need more really good, and yes 3 minutes plus, videos from Erza! Very Happy
Almost all of Erza's videos have disappeared from this thread. I know she has had a problem with someone creating unauthorized posts. Here is a very short one I got from facebook today. She is a very talented kid, I agree.

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 15 Juin - 3:15

This is a good video posted today. I hope it is not taken down like the others on this thread. Erza is a wonderful talent! cheers

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Mer 15 Juin - 4:28

Good post Tonie. She really is one of the strongest and best voices I have found the past year or so. I really need to get back to Erza, along with several others. I don´t know what is wrong with me. I get back into it for two or three weeks and then it seems I back off again for a few. I did see some Kids United videos the last time I got on Youtube that I do not think are posted yet. I think I will jump over to that thread and see if I can contribute.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Jeu 8 Sep - 17:54

It is rare to find a new video of Erza and I found one today. cheers I love that kid's talent! I only wish I could understand what she is saying! Wink

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Sam 19 Nov - 15:33

On facebook today. Very Happy

https://youtu.be/NTjIyJfc0sA
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Erza Muqolli   Aujourd'hui à 14:26

Erza Muqolli