~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Malin Reitan (Norway)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Jeu 28 Mai - 1:09

post 5 videos here. late write here more. just we need to create these important threads sooner or later. sorry for overloading you guys with threads)))

JESC 2005 - Norway (Malin Reitan - Sommer og skolefri)

Malin Reitan - Bare Bare

Malin Reitan - Sonjas sang til julestjernen

Malin Reitan - Måne

Malin Reitan "Lille Menneske" (with lyrics)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Jeu 4 Juin - 21:26

Hey Sam1989. I think I have told some of this before, but let me say again how I am. I am the kind of guy that likes to see people post in the correct threads, which is either the right theme or the specific child singer. However, fairly often people do not and I can live with that. To be honest, I am probably a bit more disappointed if people do not post a video of a certain singer in a thread I created for that singer, but instead post them in a general theme such as the One Day/One Clip or Live Performances or so. It disappoints me, but it does not actually make me mad.

What it comes down to is that it is hard to remember all the threads and posters often don't want to take the time to look or they are just lazy and post it in the easiest place they find.

With this problem existing, I just think it makes more sense to cut down on the number of New Threads created, not to create more and more for every singer we find. If we created a thread for every singer, there would be what?? a few thousand threads at least.

I really like Malin Reitan and maybe it is not a terrible idea to bring her back with her own thread, but Malin got posted several times in the first two years this forum existed in probably two or three different threads. Malin is a young adult now at age 19.

Anyway, as I said before, I think posters should create new threads for child singers they consider to be more top, top favorites and that either already have several good videos or young enough and Youtube active enough to hold great promise for having several good videos. As far as bringing back an oldie but goodie as the saying goes, such as Malin, I don't have a strong opinion either way.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Jeu 4 Juin - 23:55

Hey, girlsingerfan. You probably don't know how difficult it is to navigate this site especially for someone new or someone that speaks a different language. I have seen how much work and time you have put into this site and it is so much appreciated! People that have difficulty navigating will probably post in the wrong place. I mean people like me. Even with your guidance, I get confused. There is a tool on this site that may help the helpless people like me.
On the Home page if you click on Search it brings up a Search Query. If you type something you remember there and then click go, you will probably find what you are looking for.  Does everyone know that? Creating a new post in the proper place is more difficult. It takes time and many mistakes. This is a wonderful site and most of the credit belongs to you. cheers
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Ven 5 Juin - 20:06

No problem to create a new thread for an artist if you want.

But I've seen there's a lot of spam on the forum recently. I really need a moderator to remove that because I have to time to log every days. And I really don't want to delete the forum.
Thank you for your help.

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Ven 5 Juin - 21:53

Maybe I should have made my comment in a PM to Sam1989. It had been my thought to come back here and delete my last post, but since many have seen it, I guess I will post a copy of what I told Sam1989 in a PM. It is nothing personal just for him, so I think that is OK. This may be the third time I mentioned something like this the past two years, so I think this will be the last time. From now on, I will just live with whatever is done and be OK with it. Unless of course it is inappropriate or spam as Rakugaki said.

It seems you took my post wrong. I was making a suggestion for the forum to work a little better. It is not a rule, but a suggestion. I have created maybe more threads than anyone possibly, but half the time or maybe even more, members don't even use those threads properly. If I create a thread for Anastasia Petrik and someone posts her JESC performances in either the JESC thread, the Live Performances thread or even the Talent Competition thread, I cannot really say they were wrong, it is just that I did create a thread for her specially so I like to see all videos of her go in her thread. That does not mean it is a rule and it does not mean I am mad about it.

Again, I will just say that if everyone creates a thread for every singer they like a lot, that will be a HUGE amount of threads to try to remember of go back and look for when it has been awhile since a post was made. That is why there are several theme threads that lots of different singers can fit in and not create 1000 specific threads for each singer or more. One of the most popular threads I created long ago was the Japanese Girl Groups thread. So many different groups and even a few duos and solos, have been posted there and it has worked very well that way I think. I don't think it would have been near as easy for everyone if lots and lots of those groups had gotten their own threads.

Anyway, to say again. I am not the rule maker. My suggestions are not rules, but I helped launch the forum 8+ years ago, so I do think I may have the right to make the suggestions.

Also, I guess if more used Tonie's suggestion to use the search, then that may help also. I think it works a little better now than it used to a few years back.

Anyway, I just want everyone to know I appreciate their contributions, even if it is not always done entirely the way I would like to see it done. I will survive that. Laughing
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Ven 5 Juin - 23:50

Guys I think the right thing to be done right now is for Rakugaki to delete all our messages from this thread that are not related to the topic of the thread.
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Sam 6 Juin - 0:01

Sam1989 a écrit:
Guys I think the right thing to be done right now is for Rakugaki to delete all our messages that are not related to the topic of this thread.
Hey Sam! I know what you are saying. I don't necessarily agree with you on this one. The reason for a Forum is for members to exchange thoughts and opinions. If we all just posted videos and no comments were there then we could all just go to youtube and watch. Sad Once we all get things off our chest then it goes back to normal and we have all learned something. No harm done. It is not as if we are building a legacy. Very Happy
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Sam 6 Juin - 2:08

I am willing to delete my posts about this or I can leave it. Either way is OK with me. I already said my mind and now I move on. Smile

To make fun of myself, I was thinking when I made these comments that I had been the one to create the thread for Anastasia Petrik, as I know I have been her biggest fan on the forum and then I realized that PriorySoul had beat me to creating the thread. The comment still makes sense for what I was trying to say though. Smile again.

To show I am a good sport as we say in the U.S. and to show also that I also really like Malin, I will post this. The Sommer Og Skolefri at JESC may be the first thing I remember her for. However, I think this upload of that song is a much better quality, so if anyone is downloading it, you should do this one.

Here is her
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malin_Reitan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Sam 6 Juin - 2:22

"I am willing to delete my posts about this or I can leave it. Either way is OK with me. I already said my mind and now I move on."

Heck no! don't do that! I am not afraid to speak my piece. Why should you?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Malin Reitan (Norway)   Aujourd'hui à 14:25

Malin Reitan (Norway)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1