~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Fri 17 Sep - 18:17

Nice information about this CD. I tried to find it on Amazon but it's really too much expensive !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sun 19 Sep - 21:46

What Rakugaki? You do not have 513 dollars for a CD? And I thought you were a serious collector. Laughing

I forgot to say before that that the post by Tai on JLHewitt's CD was good and bad at the same time. Good: Interesting about her having that CD. I did not know of it and it sounds llike a really good one. Bad: The aforementioned 513 dollars. If I win a lottery, I will buy it for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Cardcaptor Jim

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Thu 10 Feb - 2:06

I just found this thread and I've watched a couple videos. Boy, this brings back memories! I used to watch and videotape the show all the time. Renee was my favorite. "Breakaway" just plain ROCKS! Very Happy I have several episodes on VHS, two vinyl albums (both at my parents house) and one cassette tape. Plus, I was a fan club member too, back in the day. I asked for Renee's autograph and it was sent in a paper envelope. It arrived bent up, and it was signed "Love, Renee". I think she signed about 1,000 of these and sent them to all her fans. I have the picture framed and hanging on my wall now! lol!

My favorite moment in KIDS, INCORPORATED was when Ryan sang Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days". The lyrics were changed so much I was laughing my head off! lol!
The line "I used to have a friend back in high school" was changed to "....grammer school"; the line "We had a few beers" was changed to "We had a few laughs", and so on.
If that episode is available online or for download, you gotta see (and hear) it. Smile

Now, I liked Jennifer Love Hewitt as far as her looks went. But I wasted a lot of time watching her early movies, and I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, and I didn't think much of her acting skills. I haven't watched anything she's done recently, and I don't want to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Fri 11 Feb - 16:08

That's why i love love old songs. like you, it made me thought about old time when i was young.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Fri 11 Feb - 21:55

Yea Cardcaptor Jim, I was not as much into the show back then as you were. I did not watch so much t.v. and had other interests I guess that kept me busy. I did watch it some though and remember it. It was years later when Fergie and J.L Hewitt became big stars that I realized they had been the kids in that show. J. L. Hewitt has never been a major acting talent as you said, but she was a part of a show I really liked when it was on. Party of Five. I think that one hour weekly drama was pretty good if you ever get the chance to see it on DVD or something. Clips on Youtube also. Without looking for a long time, this is a pretty decent clip from Party of Five if you or anybody else has an interest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxG-fh1WaFM This clip is from season 3. The whole cast was good, especially child actress Lacy Chabert. She had a couple episodes that were so powerful. Some of the best child acting ever. Right up there with former child actress(now adult actress), Evan Rachel Wood in Once and Again, another one hour weekly drama show on t.v.

J.L. Hewitt could sing pretty good though and is pretty decent as an adult singer now too. Not counting Party of Five, I would say she is a better singer than actress.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Tue 10 May - 0:01

A new one popped up for me on Youtube of K¡ds Inc. It is a duet with my two favorites from the show. Here are Renee Sands and Stacy Ferguson. For those not familiar with this thread, Stacy Ferguson is Fergie from Black Eyed Peas when she was a kid.

Back to top Go down
fangji

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Tue 10 May - 8:39

i like oldies music so i like this video too. this song is very nice and their voices are good.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Fri 20 May - 23:38

Still enjoy these 80s videos with Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) and Renee Sands. This one just came on to the Tube.

Back to top Go down
fangji

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sat 21 May - 5:11

good video. i don't know where is this from. maybe it is from tv show but it's interesting. i like the song, melodies and her voice.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Mon 23 May - 20:36

Hey Fangji, my suggestion is to find some time and look at this thread from the beginning. I introduce this thread with a Wikipedia entry. Several other good videos also. Two very famous adult singers/actresses were kids in this show, so it may interest you.
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2016-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Mon 26 Sep - 21:41

Renee Sands - One Man Symphony (1985)

Stacy Ferguson & Rahsaan Patterson - Rockin' Robin (1985)
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sat 8 Oct - 23:33

Renee Sands - Karma Chameleon

Stacy Ferguson - Premonition (1985)
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Tue 27 Dec - 23:28

Renee Sands - One Fine Day (1985)

Renee Sands - Unlucky Me (1985)
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Tue 3 Jan - 14:18

Renee Sands - My Special Friend (1985)

Stacy Ferguson & Rahsaan Patterson - I Knew You Were Waiting For Me (1987)
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Wed 4 Jan - 23:48

Stacy Ferguson - When I'm All Alone (1984)

Stacy Ferguson & Rahsaan Patterson - Dangerous (1985)
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Fri 13 Jan - 16:16

Renee Sands - Never Can Say Goodbye (1984)

Stacy Ferguson - Jailhouse Rock
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sat 14 Jan - 21:39

Stacy Ferguson & Renee Sands - If She Knew What She Wants
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Tue 7 Feb - 21:48

Stacy Ferguson & Renee Sands - A Million Miles Away
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sun 19 Mar - 15:17

Stacy Ferguson - Back in the USA [Chuck Berry cover]

Season 1, 1984

Season 2, 1985
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Fri 24 Mar - 23:02

Renee Sands - There'll Be Sad Songs (1986)
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sun 16 Apr - 0:26

Stacy Ferguson - Blue Suede Shoes (1985)
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Wed 10 May - 4:38

Hello Everyone! I thought I would drop by and in a couple threads let everyone know I am still alive. Smile I have not given up totally on my GirlSingers but after doing so much of it from the beginnings of Youtube and this forum and for about 8 years or so, I guess I needed an extended break. I am thinking I will make a comeback sometime soon. Hope you are all doing fine. Smile again

I sort of want to apologize to PoorJew. It was about the time you started posting here a lot that I mostly disappeared. Again, I want to say I appreciate you keeping alive these different threads I created many years ago.

I did watch these past few and really enjoyed the Blue Suede Shoes and I liked the first Back in the U.S.A. better than the second one. Stacy is sooo cute in that one. Smile Thanks PoorJew.
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Wed 31 May - 23:42

This is Renee Sands singing "Hey Mickey" and then all the Kids singing "Kids In America" by Kim Wilde.
This is from the 1983 film, KIDS Incorporated: The Beginning which wasn't released until 1985.

Stacy Ferguson - I Believe in Me
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Tue 13 Jun - 23:53

Stacy Ferguson - Trapped

Renee Sands - Gambler
Back to top Go down
PoorJew

PostSubject: Re: Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.   Sat 29 Jul - 17:27

Stacy Ferguson & Renee Sands - Just Got Lucky

Stacy Ferguson - Good Lovin'
Back to top Go down

Kids Inc. Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), Jennifer Love Hewitt and Renee Sands in a trip to the past.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2