~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Britain's Got Talent 2015

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Britain's Got Talent 2015   Dim 17 Mai - 17:35

I had almost given up on this show due to the ridiculous acts I have seen in the past season. Just for fun I decided to look for it. I was pleasantly surprised to find this 12 year old in the show this season. I hope she goes far! sunny

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Britain's Got Talent 2015   Jeu 21 Mai - 4:54

Whoaa!! That Girl is a strong Singer! Natural talent of course, but I am thinking she has had some vocal lessons and good lessons they were!

I have mixed feelings about the show. I have made comments several years ago that I think some of the supposed 'surprise' or 'candid dramatic' moments over the years were actually more scripted and then often badly acted out, especially by Simon Cowell There have been of course some really nice child performers, number one being Connie Talbot for me, and I hold nothing against them for playing along. Many of the fake moments came with adult performers, who I also hold nothing against. I like Jonathan and Charlotte for example. Actually, the Connie Talbot times on the show seemed more genuine than many others I can think of. Connie being so young and so sweet, it was not really so necessary to manipulate it much.

That being said, this video posted now seemed to be pretty real. Hope she goes a long way. Let's keep our eyes/ears open for more of her.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

Britain's Got Talent 2015
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1