~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 7 Juin - 23:30

First I want to say I am quite shocked and then even a bit confused.

Shocked because Clearsky say that the video I posted last time is the same Sonya that we have talked about on the forum a few times. I somehow did not recongnize her in this video. She looks different for me. Of course I remember her when she was even younger in that great little trio she did a couple videos with.

You said it was the same girl in the second video, but I think I agree with JacenJacen that it is a different girl. So that is a little confusing.

I LOVE that video you posted JacenJacen of your favorite song of her, Chikityry. What a fun video! That is the same girl as in the second video I posted last time I was on here? Yes, I look closer and I can see that now. She is just about two or three years younger in the music video you posted, so I do not see it right away. Thankyou so much for that post.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Sam 8 Juin - 11:02

Citation :
You said it was the same girl in the second video, but I think I agree with JacenJacen that it is a different girl. So that is a little confusing.

Sonya sings in the first video but is the little host / moderator in the second. Wink
JacenJacen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 10/08/2011

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Sam 8 Juin - 12:17

I think part of the confusion is because both of them are named Sonya.
Both of them also help host the show, which by the way isn't really a singing contest
but a New Year's concert featuring child and adult singers from Russia and former soviet
bloc states. It's called "Rozhdestvenskaya Pesenka goda" (Christmas Song of the Year).

Here's the most recent one featuring Sonya Lapshakova, Sonya Dolganova, Anastasiya Petrik, Viktoriya Petrik,
Valeriya Engalycheva (Lerika), Kristina Svetlichnaya, and tons of other performers.

Part 1 (Jan. 5, 2013)

Part 2 (Jan. 6, 2013)

Part 3 (Jan. 7, 2013)

The performers and names of the songs are all listed in Russian below the videos. If anyone needs help on translating
the names I can be of service. Cool Or you can just use google translate! Smile

Sorry if it's a little off topic. Sad
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Lun 10 Juin - 4:58

Ooohhh!! I think I am going to really enjoy some of these concert videos. I will return after seeing them more completely. Thanks JacenJacen for that post.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 6 Sep - 23:20

From another post from Clearsky, I found this Russian JESC Girl Singer I like a lot. I have also posted the music video for this same song in the One Day/One Clip thread.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Dim 15 Sep - 20:06

Diana ist really good! Smile 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 5 Sep - 2:12

Been awhile since we brought this thead to the top, and I found a Girl Singer from the new Belarus JESC that I like a lot, so let's bring back some JESC stuff now! I also posted her in the One Day/One Clip thread.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 12 Sep - 19:12

There have been a lot of pre-contests lately and more are going to happen. With a bit of luck this year the number of participating nations will grow instead of shrink.

Angelina Pipper from Belarus:

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 28 Oct - 4:49

Bringing back this thread with mostly reposts from other threads, because they belong here too and as I have taken a huge interest in this years' JESC. After giving it some time to settle in, I have decided to be giving my complete energy of hoping to Krisia Todorova.  I was thinking that Alisa Kozhikina from Russia was right there with Krisia, but I decided to go with Krisia because I have greater familiarity with her and she has so many good videos to enjoy right now and Alisa is new for me and I just love this one video. I do love Alisa's high notes in that song, but the Krisia video is now an all time favorite and always will be.  Very Happy

Did you know that Krisia is 10 now. I thought she was 8 or 9 at the most. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krisia_Todorova

Go Krisia!!!

Here is how I would like it to go, but I am sure it won't.  Sad

1. Krisia Todorova
2. Alisa Kozhikina
3. Ula Ložar
4. Josie
5. Lizi Pop

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Dim 16 Nov - 17:49

Italy won?! To me one of the worst songs ...

I prefer this:

Surprising outfits:

Nice but too many repeatings:

A little boring song but I like the performance:

Also not my song but great performance:

Nice song:

Lots of firework!

Okay, her performance was not perfect, but I like the song and she did not deserve the last place!

Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Lun 17 Nov - 7:08

Well my top 5 favorite contestants of JESC 2014 are the same as girlsingerfan's and beside I also really liked performances of Nadezhda Misyakova, Sympho-Nick and Betty. And here I wanted to post about girl who was one of participants at Ukrainian show contest made to choose the one who would represent Ukraine at Junior Eurovision 2014. I really liked her song and performance. I think Ukrainian languauge was sounding great in this well I'm not often get a chance to listen to kids singers singing Ukrainian. Her name is Anna Trincher. Here her video

Анна Тринчер "Небо знає"
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 18 Nov - 5:45

I do not quite understand what Clearsky means by too many repeatings. Most popular songs have a verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus kind of structure and that is pretty much what you have here. See Krisia's thread for the English translation. I think the lyrics are not so repetitive either and are quite positive and beautiful. Fantastic song for me! Very Happy Very Happy

Here is a copy and paste of the comment I did in Krisia's thread.

Yes, even though I took awhile to come to the forum, I got the news on JESC right after it happened. This is what I found out from research before the contest and during and after. It seems Krisia was sick all week leading up to the final event. Even though she was somewhat better, she was not 100 percent back to health. I read somewhere that she kind of lost some of her voice earlier in the week and had just got it back good enough to give it a go. She was quite good, but not quite at a 100 percent strength. I think even with that, she did quite well and I think she did the bridge and finish really strongly , and I am not being biased when I say I really think she was better than the winner. I listened to all of the performances and I really believe that even at 80 percent, I really think Krisia was the best when you consider all things; the song, the vocal, the presentation, the music by the twins. I heard that that one of the kids juries swung the final 12 points that was expected to go to Krisia, so maybe something was not quite right, but I guess we can live with and be happy with 2nd. She really came through so beautifully considering what she went through.

Yes, I also think Alisa Kozhikina did quite well. I would have loved a 1.Krisia 2. Alisa finish.
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 18 Nov - 20:26

Krisia was my #1, but then I liked Lizi and Ula next better. Betty's song deserved its place. I liked Ukraine's song too. Josie wasn't bad.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 18 Nov - 22:35

Good to see you back Moorvis. I don't have much different to say, but will repeat from the above longer comment this.

I really think Krisia was the best when you consider all things; the song, the vocal, the presentation, the music by the twins. The song, vocal, presentation and all else was just OK for the winner Vincenzo and was more deserving of 4th or 5th place.

Second place can be a blessing. We shall see how Krisia is after this. I am guessing, stronger than ever! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Aujourd'hui à 0:45

JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 25 sur 25Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25