~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 16:31

girlsingerfan> Thanks for this video, it's fresh for me. There's 20 kids and bands in the russian local final, not bad !!
I like some, but a lot seems not fantastic. And the winner is really not the best... Rolling Eyes

kosm1fent> Not bad. This is not the best song I ever heard, but well... (She can sing with the Russian winner, haha Razz ). Thanks.

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 29/04/2008

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 17:42

You are welcome! Very Happy I have to say that all 20 Russian participants were not winners for me.

For the Romanian song: Maybe it isn't a pure JESC song (sure it isn't Wink) but i like it. Dunno why... Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 18:54

Do you remember Tonya, from Eurosong for Kids 2003 (local final for JESC 2003 in Belgium) ? She is singing a new song, in french this time. She has really changed !!!

Thanks to Emma for the information.

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 19:16

Oh, yes! How old is she now? 13-14 I think... Very Happy
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 19:24

Both Romania and Russia have very good singers this year! I also like both songs, but Russia's song is a bit catchier. Could one of these two be the winner? If not, the quality will be excellent this year!
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 19:26

She's 13 now, I think. (Born in 1995)
She's so different with the new color of hairs.

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 19:30

No, i don't think any of these songs will be a winner. But yes, i hope that the quality of the songs this year will be excellent! Very Happy
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 4 Juin - 19:33

Rakugaki a écrit:
She's 13 now, I think. (Born in 1995)
She's so different with the new color of hairs.
She had her hair dyed?! Shocked
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 6 Juin - 2:10

I am still having trouble with some of the embeds here. Mine look fine, but some others just show the embed language. I finally figured out that kosm1fent was asking me to give my opinion on the winner. I believe I am very disappointed. I don't want to be mean when it comes to child singers, but he does not sound good in the video I saw at all. At times, it sounds like he probably has a good voice in the making, but he hits so many bad notes, I could not believe he is who they thought was the best. What happened? It destroys my faith in the judging of these things. They do not always pick who I think is best and sometimes the order they finish is not exactly how I would do it, but when they pick a no. 1 from 20 kids and he is not very good, I do not understand.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 6 Juin - 8:21

Girlsingerfan, i've watched the Greek National Finals since the first one, back in 2003. From these shows i've learned one thing; the winning song isn't always the best. It's the song with the most connections to the broadcaster or a businessman. I agree with you that the Russian kid was not the best. I don't know the background of the Russian Final, but i can tell you the id of each of the Greek National Final winners:

2003 & 2004: Nothing special, the winners were undisputably the best.
2005: The winners were Alexandros & Kalli. Alexandros' mother is a journalist working for ERT (our broadcaster).
2006. The winner was Chloe Boleti. Both Chloe's parents work for ERT.
2007: The winners were the Made In Greece, a girl band with 5 members. The father of 2 of the girls is Ifantis. Ifantis is a famous Greek businessman who owns a company which sells meat products to Greece and Romania.

Here are Made In Greece at the international final in Rotterdam. No comments... No

Last year's song was the worst we sent ever. The most fair position for it was the last and, yes, it ended last with 14 points (this is the first Greek entry, both in Senior and Junior Eurovision, which ended last). After that night the greek fansites and media wondered whether we should participate next year. Also they demanded the withdrawal of ERT's excecutives who are responsible for each Greek entry at JESC.

As you see, my faith on public's vote is also destroyed. In last year's National Final we had some great songs. I wonder; who voted Made In Greece? I personally prefer an internal selection from a professional jury. They will ensure that the winner is the REAL WINNER! Very Happy

Dernière édition par kosm1fent le Ven 6 Juin - 15:52, édité 1 fois
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 6 Juin - 15:24

Some fresh news about JESC...

Bosnia-Herzegovina will be the third newcomer, after Ajerbaijan and Israel:
http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=3582

At last! Juries will appear again in Eurovision (starting with the junior one) Very Happy :
http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=3585

The JESC 2008 stage (same as Senior Eurovision 2008 stage for me):
http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=3586

And finally Ukraine will be the host country of JESC 2009! The host city will be Kyiv. Notably, Kyiv was the host city for the Senior Eurovision 2005.
http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=3584
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 6 Juin - 16:31

Citation :
1 from 20 kids and he is not very good, I do not understand.

Yes. Me too, I don't understand. Some kids are really better than him. But, well... Russia still won JESC in 2006 and ESC in 2008, so... I hope they won't win this year with this song.

Citation :
2003 & 2004: Nothing special, the winners were undisputably the best.
2005: The winners were Alexandros & Kalli. Alexandros' mother is a journalist working for ERT (our broadcaster).
2006. The winner was Chloe Boleti. Both Chloe's parents work for ERT.
2007: The winners were the Made In Greece, a girl band with 5 members. The father of 2 of the girls is Ifantis. Ifantis is a famous Greek businessman who owns a company which sells meat products to Greece and Romania.

Haha, really interesting !! That's right that greek kids never stay in my memory. I understand why now ! Laughing

Citation :
Bosnia-Herzegovina will be the third newcomer, after Ajerbaijan and Israel

Europe is really far... Maybe China and India next year ? Twisted Evil

Citation :
At last! Juries will appear again in Eurovision (starting with the junior one)

Oh !! I want to be in jury !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for all this news, kosm1fent !

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Ven 6 Juin - 16:41

Citation :
Haha, really interesting !! That's right that greek kids never stay in my memory. I understand why now ! Laughing
You see what's going on every year?

Citation :
Europe is really far... Maybe China and India next year ? Twisted Evil
...or Japan? Or maybe Hawaii??? lol!

Citation :
Oh !! I want to be in jury !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Haha, dunno how juries will be selected... Very Happy
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Sam 7 Juin - 18:43

Oh, I forgot to tell you the most AMUSING part about last year's Greek National Final. After the presentation of the 10 songs, ERT gave as usual the televoting numbers. But right after that, ERT gave televoting numbers for the viewers in Cyprus:

On the left of the pic you can see the phrase "ÁÐÏ ÊÕÐÑÏ", which means "From Cyprus"...(!!!!!!!) Shocked Shocked

In other words, our JESC 2007 entry was planned to be decided by 2 countries!!! affraid affraid

(Pic from http://cncminustv.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-post_22.html?showComment=1193078640000)
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Sam 7 Juin - 20:58

That's strange. I don't really understand why it's written "from Cyprus" but it's really weired. Surprised

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Dim 8 Juin - 5:30

There is a lot of Greek diaspora in Cyprus, so ERT gave (illegaly) televoting numbers for them. Very Happy

After strong reaction by the greek and cypriot media, ERT ensured us that the Cypriot votes weren't counted...
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Dim 8 Juin - 20:12

It is very strange. When I look at the forum without logging on, all the embeds look fine. When I log on to post, some of them just show the embed language. Any theories as to why this happens? Anyway, I am only dropping in to check and comment briefly. Don't have much time today to look at everything and comment on all.

To Kosm1fent. I thought it was the the Russian winner you wanted me to comment on and I did. There are boy singers that I know are good and will listen to some, but this one just should not have won. However, the other one that you put here, Madalina Lefter & Andrada Popa; this is fantastic! She is excellent. I wish I could believe that her little entourage around her are the ones singing the chorus with her, because the harmonies and voices on the chorus are wonderful! This is one of the best I have ever heard in JESC. Is this on a cd somewhere? I really want to hear more from these girls. What I do not understand is why the title says it is two people. There is only one girl singing the lead part. Who is Madalina and who is Andrada? Thank you for posting this here. I need to make room in My Favorites on youtube for it. I am at my maximum of 500.
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Lun 9 Juin - 9:45

Girlsingerfan, yesterday I had a problem too. I couldn't post anything, dunno what happened Crying or Very sad... Btw, the posts you see with the embed language are mine? If yes, I'm doing something wrong. Suspect

@ girlsingerfan again: I asked you to comment on the Romanian girls, but first you commented on the Russian kid, that's OK! Wink I find the girls fantastic too and I like their song! tongue

Citation :
What I do not understand is why the title says it is two people. There is only one girl singing the lead part. Who is Madalina and who is Andrada?
All the sites report that they are two. I'm not sure, but I think that Madalina is the lead singer and Andrada is the girl with the green dress.

Citation :
Is this on a cd somewhere?
Not yet. If they don't record a CD-single until JESC, the song will be in the official JESC 2008 CD.

Dernière édition par kosm1fent le Mar 10 Juin - 8:02, édité 1 fois
Rakugaki
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Lun 9 Juin - 17:20

girlsingerfan a écrit:
It is very strange. When I look at the forum without logging on, all the embeds look fine. When I log on to post, some of them just show the embed language. Any theories as to why this happens?

Have you check, as I toled you, if you allow HTML language in your posts ? if yes, you can copy and paste the embed links from YouTube on the message directly. Maybe that's the problem. You have to go in your profil, the preferences part and quote yes (Oui) to "Toujours autoriser le HTML" (if it's in french).

kosm1fent a écrit:
There is a lot of Greek diaspora in Cyprus, so ERT gave (illegaly) televoting numbers for them.

After strong reaction by the greek and cypriot media, ERT ensured us that the Cypriot votes weren't counted...

Ah ok, I understand now. I think it's not regular, you're right. Neutral

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Lun 9 Juin - 19:40

The problem is that after all these events, i'm very unsure whether this year's National Final will be a fair one. The last 3 years a scandal followed every National Final. My faith in ERT and its' ability to organise major events (apart from Senior Eurovision ones) is lost...
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 10 Juin - 2:17

Hey Rakugaki, thanks. I missed your message earlier on what to do about the problem. It is fixed now. All embedded videos are showing now. Before, some showed and some did not. All mine showed fine, but a couple of yours and several of kosm1fents' did not. Good now though.

Has anyone seen any individual videos from singers No. 15, 16 or 17 in the video compilation I posted?
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 10 Juin - 7:54

Found Nr. 15:

Nr. 17:
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 10 Juin - 18:21

Thank you kosm1fent for the 2 videos. I have been dealing with some problems in my life and I have not been spending as much time lately on youtube and the forum, or I would have found these myself probably. I think the girl in 15 is a decent singer, but I like the twin looking girls in the second video even more. They sing very well and I always like harmonies like that. I think maybe there production is maybe a little too basic. Except for the simple dancing, they pretty much just sing. I don't mind this, but maybe the judges or some others watching are expecting more elaborate stage productions these days in JESC. I also wish the girls did a little more solo singing. You just hear a phrase or two that is just one girl singing and it is very good, and so I wanted to hear more of that. They are certainly better singers than the boy who won. Thanks again.
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mar 10 Juin - 21:57

You're welcome! Very Happy
Yes, i expected more dancing from the twins too. Oh, and i don't believe that Russia has any chance of winning this year. Of course, we have to wait, but that's an early prediction from me! Wink
kosm1fent

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Mer 11 Juin - 13:11

I have bad news... Neutral

Israel withdraws from JESC 2008:
http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.php?file=articles&id=3614
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)   Aujourd'hui à 11:52

JESC an so on (MGP, EuroKids, Eurojunior, JESF...)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 25Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Suivant