~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Welcome (Bienvenue)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Mar 20 Sep - 17:02

Thank you very much ! Very Happy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 12/01/2014

MessageSujet: Welcome    Dim 12 Jan - 11:03

Hello my name is David Nisbet , I work as Admin and internet security for some artists featured here . Can Admin contact me by email as I have some questions . Sorry I do not speak French I find the forum hard to use. .

thank you
David.N
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Lun 13 Jan - 5:09

I would guess this forum is 95 percent English. It was started by Rakugaki, who is French, but launched with my help and Moorvis and we all mostly post and comment in English. It seems you are fine at English.  Smile  Anyway, thanks for joining and welcome.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
AngeloRadio

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 10/11/2014

MessageSujet: Angelo Radio   Lun 10 Nov - 12:54

hello all

im Angelo from Angelo Radio located in Belgium.
I like boy singers (Boy sopranos and boy choirs) and other kid singers.

i hope i find some new child singers/bands.

Need to know more about me plz ask.

Angelo
http://angeloradioonline.blogspot.be/
Tonie

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Tonie   Mar 18 Nov - 17:47

Hello! I have been surfing around this site for some time now and I thought it was about time I introduced myself. I am a retired School Superintendent with 38 years in education. Most of my time has been devoted to Elementary aged kids. It was a joy to find this wonderful site! I was always very involved in the Vocal and Instrumental music programs in all the schools that I either taught in or was in charge of. I will never lose interest in pre teen kids. It is awesome to find a site that is devoted to my interests. I am still trying to learn how to navigate here. Please be patient with me.--- Tonie
Sam1989

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Mar 18 Nov - 20:28

Tonie, Hi! nice to meet you, I'm also new here as you can see and a foreigner with constant grammar mistakes. yeah I love this forum too. it is the best. Thanks to girlsingerfan and clearsky who regularly updating this forum and keep it alive and to others top 10 members of the forum who made this forum great.

Tonie, you can change the language of forum interface to English, just go here and change language to English:
http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences

I'm sorry guys that I'm not commenting on video much it is because my English is bad and poor and I always afraid that my posts can look silly, I don't understand how to use the language on my own. Perhaps I have to read more of what and how other English-speaking people on the Internet posting about their favorite music and artists so I could learn from them and better express myself. Or I should more carefully read girlsingerfan's and other posts and learn from you all here. It is difficult to come up with really good comment that all kids singers deserve here.

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Mar 18 Nov - 21:52, édité 2 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Mar 18 Nov - 20:40

You're English is fine Sam1989. Don't be self-conscious about it. Like you are from Moscow. How about me laying some Russian on you? Now that would really be FUNNY. LOL
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Jeu 20 Nov - 15:35

Thank you so much for the link to change French to English Sam1989! It is a lifesaver! cheers
Sam1989

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Ven 21 Nov - 17:43

Tonie, you're welcome. And thank you for your support. Smile
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Ven 21 Nov - 17:59

I don't think I have ever spoken to someone from Russia via a French site before. I like to joke around a lot. A lot of times it may come off badly and I hope you can laugh it off. I am referring to a post I made on the Sofya thread.
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Dim 23 Nov - 22:14

Hey Sam1989, I think you are doing just fine with your English. Also, thankyou for the positive comments above that mention me. You and
Tonie are the newer members that lately are keeping the forum more alive and interesting. Much better than just me and Clearsky posting almost everything. Thanks for all your contributions. Smile again
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Dim 23 Nov - 23:24

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Hey Sam1989, I think you are doing just fine with your English. Also, thankyou for the positive comments above that mention me. You and
Tonie are the newer members that lately are keeping the forum more alive and interesting. Much better than just me and Clearsky posting almost everything. Thanks for all your contributions. Smile again
This site is more popular than you think girlsingerfan. You can always tell by the number of guests that visit. I don't know why they just visit instead of join so they can post. I have a friend who just recently joined and has had trouble navigating like I did. Seems especially difficult when you try to register. It is a language barrier. I also like your and clearsky's posts! Thumbs up to you also Sam1989.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome (Bienvenue)   Aujourd'hui à 22:15

Welcome (Bienvenue)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5