~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Next Star Romania

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Next Star Romania   Lun 24 Nov - 1:28

I have searched and can't find a thread for this show. I watched all the videos from 2014 and I find the show to have many wonderfully talented kids. I guess the show is starting a new season. Here are a few recent spots. Not all the kids are from Romania, but most are.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Next Star Romania   Ven 28 Nov - 18:03

Naty Hrychova's version of this is my favorite, but this 9 year old that was just uploaded by Next Star Romania is not too shabby. cheers

girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Next Star Romania   Ven 28 Nov - 22:44

You are right for sure Tonie! Seems there are several talented kidsingers to be found on that show. Good thread to start. Very Happy

I was familiar with one of these; the one by Alice Ghile. Isn't that posted somewhere on the forum, or did I find that on my own? I am not going to go searching for it right now on the forum, but I remember thinking that maybe there needs to be a thread for Alice. She is quite young still and has quite a few videos even outside this show, so there could be lots of potential posts for her now and in the next few years.

For Alexandra Cojocariu, I not only like her singing, but I love her eyes. When I have more time, I will see if I can find more videos by her.

I usually really enjoy a Girl Singer doing a good jazz or blues song and especially when it is a top, top favorite such as Summertime. Anna Tkachi does that pretty nicely.

I also found this one that I really like a lot too.

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Next Star Romania   Sam 29 Nov - 0:30

You're right girlsingerfan. You did see Alice Ghile on another thread. I posted her on the one clip thread and then realized that she should be on the Next Star Romania thread. Isn't she wonderful? What confidence when she looked everyone in the eye when she was finished. I say, What a Performance! Think.......8 year old? WOW! There will be more to come from this little gem. Don't blame you if you start a thread just for her. I am on board. sunny
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Next Star Romania   Sam 29 Nov - 16:56

Seems these kids hardly ever pick a easy song to sing. Here is an 11 year old that sings a very difficult one. She falters on a few notes, but overall it is wonderful.  

girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Next Star Romania   Dim 30 Nov - 2:37

Oh yes, I do remember now because I was planning on answering your question when you posted Alice in the other thread. Technically, that was not the right place to put her, but I don't think it is always crucial to be always perfect about that. This is just a short explanation that may help if you do want to be more correct in picking the right thread.

One Day/One Clip was created by the author for official Music Video like productions, which most often include non live audience settings in various places and are lip synced to a studio recording. The One Clip part is almost funny as most posters do a few or several videos at a time, including myself.
Any live performance video in front of an audience can go in the Live Performances thread, UNLESS they are Talent Show Performances, JESC, Raul Gil show, or this show, as there are specific threads for those. There might be another one or two specific live performance shows that have threads, but I cannot think of them at this moment.

You are quite right about little Alice. I just may start a thread for her, as she has a fair amount of videos that are not related to Next Star. She also does alot of ethnic or traditional songs. Hey, however! I think I may have found my favorite from the show. At least my favorite for right now as I may find another in the future. This girl also has some videos not related to the show, so I am tempted to start a thread for her also. I am not one of those that always have to have the power, DIVA moments from a Girl Singer to like her, but I must say, I really like this Girl Singer as she can really belt it out. Great power and control as well as being a natural born great entertainer.  

Here is Veronica Rotin

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Adorable!   Ven 27 Mar - 17:43

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Next Star Romania   Ven 29 Mai - 21:02