~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mar 16 Sep - 23:38

A couple videos have been posted in other threads for the 3 Todorovas of a Girl Singing group that consists of the 3 Todorova Girl Singers plus one more. She is Simona Ivanova and she has a good amount of videos too and I think she is tied for my favorite from Bulgaria with Krisia. I even love Simona in most of her Bulgarian songs. She has the perfect balance of the emerging pretty voice with the cute voice of being younger. She is also such an intense performer. I love her body language and facial features when she sings. What an entertainer!  Very Happy

Simona with Krisia Todorova

First of all, the group video which should be reposted here in my opinion. Simona is the first one to sing.

A Lara Fabian song in French!!!

Now in English.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mer 17 Sep - 0:24

girlsingerfan, I was also listening to Simona now. And I also took notice of the same videos you posted as her best. And to the videos you already posted I also want to add these three which also one of her cutest performances.

Симона Иванова Един неразделен клас

Симона иванова Осъдени души

Симона Иванова майка ми
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mer 17 Sep - 0:47

Hey Sam1989! I am still working on posts on the forum and see that you had put something here. That is what I have been asking for! That makes me happy. You looked at my posts and then added your own favorites that were not already posted. That is what I am always doing, as I think it is the best way to show appreciation.

Also, I am so happy for the first and third ones you posted, as I had not found them yet to add to My Favorites on Youtube and download for my collection. Especially that first one, as it is the video from which the first photo is from! Very Happy

You said ´cutest´performances. Talking about CUTE performances, I had seen a compilation video of her and had known she did the song My Number One, which I love and then I found it. The version of this from Bon-Bon is an all time favorite and now Simona does it CUTE too! If you like this song like I do, also search on Youtube, Bon Bon My Number One.

JacenJacen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 10/08/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mer 24 Sep - 12:43

I really like this duet:

I like a lot of the songs she sings. However lately I've noticed that for non English-speaking singers, generally I look forward more to songs
sung in the singer's own language more. This is because however good the songs and singers are, I can only stomach so many covers of "payphone"
or "rolling in the deep" before it gets stale. On the other hand, songs in their own language are more fresh to me, and some turn out to be
real gems. The singers are also more comfortable singing in their own language, ensuring a better overall quality of the song. Anyway, that's
my recent "philosophy of music appreciation" for your consideration.  Razz
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 01/01/2015

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mar 24 Fév - 11:19

All songs of Simona in the "Choosing a partner of Mr. Andreev" in the TV show "Slavi's Show".
And songs from 3 concerts in the cities of Krisia, Simona and Gergana - after 53:00.
"Simona Ivanova - Songs with KuKu Band"
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mar 24 Fév - 12:49

Simona Ivanova in fotos.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Mer 25 Fév - 5:52

Well JacenJacen. I somewhat disagree with you, but that is OK!  Smile   I mean, I can understand what you are saying about getting tired of GirlSingers doing the same covers and after awhile, it gets to be too much. My level of what is too much of the same song may be a little higher than yours, but I get the idea. I obviously LOVE my GirlSingers, and try to focus on what I like, but I do wish there were more originals or them doing somewhat lesser known songs. In general, there is too much of doing the most recent big hits, but that is what many people like, so they tend to do what they think is going to appeal to the most amount of people. I guess this same reasoning is behind them not having Anna Graceman do her originals when she was on America's Got Talent. One of her talents is her songwriting, but they had her doing popular covers. Recently, I have been encouraging Sapphire from the U.K. to do some original songs written just for her. She is the most prolific Girl Singer ever for making music videos, but not one of them is an original song.

I disagree somewhat more on the language of the song comment. Again, totally OK with me that you think that. I however, really enjoy the combination of native language and English songs, that many of the Girl Singers I know from around the world do. I almost always really like the accent they have when singing in English and it is not their native language. Then there are examples like Krisia Todorova singing All Of Me. She has no accent on that song and that really impresses me too. I think she speaks decent English or is learning it now. Then you have Veronica Rotin from Malta. English is her second language and she speaks and sings with no accent. These two Girl Singers might be more rare, as far as having English speaking skills, but even the more common group of Girl Singers who sing in English either because they really love the song or have been told that they will reach a bigger audience with some English language songs, I think it is a great idea to have a balance of their own country's songs and the English language ones.

Thanks to ir2015ru also for your recent additions. Great long video for us huge fans of Simona. Haven't seen it all yet and there are repeats of performances, but I like those kinds of fan videos. On the other hand, I am not a big fan of the videos that are a song with photos. I guess if you have a nice professional recording of a singer, but no video to go along with it, I guess those kinds of fan videos are OK, but I like it better when the photos are more artistic or professional, and put together in the video in a visually interesting way.
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Ven 27 Mar - 14:28

Simona Ivanova - Wild Dances and two more songs.

Simona Ivanova and Miro - Lose Control.
Lose Control - Slava Show

Dernière édition par ir2015ru le Sam 16 Jan - 14:56, édité 2 fois
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Ven 29 Mai - 14:20

Simona songs (previous long video has been removed? Sad )
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Ven 4 Sep - 23:44

Simona is one of the 12 kids who can make it to JESC 2015 reports JESC official website. Here's video of her performing on Bulgaria's national selection. It's said to be National Final on 8 September but not sure if it'll be made ultimate choice. It is always nice to see someone we know and who have thread here on forum going to JESC. Good luck to her. I haven't seen yet other 12 participant's performances but her's pretty good. I think she has a chance.

Simona Ivanova 10 years old - Звезда (Bulgarian song)

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Dim 6 Sep - 16:35, édité 3 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Dim 6 Sep - 12:12

Bulgarian Semi-Final - Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2015

Simona in Bulgarian Final with 11 other pretenders.
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Dim 6 Sep - 15:49

Here is a cute short tribute video. I guess you would call it that.    Question

ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Sam 16 Jan - 14:33

Song in French - "Derniere danse"

“Pour que tu m’aimes encore”

"My number one"

“There You’ll Be”
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)   Aujourd'hui à 11:53

Simona Ivanova (also Bulgaria like the Todorovas)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1