~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Kassie Banister-UK

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Kassie Banister-UK   Dim 7 Sep - 5:42

Here is Kassie. Kassie is only 7 years old. Amazing! Enjoy!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Kassie Banister-UK   Dim 7 Sep - 6:39

Kassie is also very good for 7 and like the other one you just posted Tonie, I am thinking she needs just a year or two at the most and we will see/hear some amazing stuff. I will be honest. I said this recenntly about another Girl Singer and her choices of songs. Kassie has the voice and I think the drive to do this thing and do it well, but right now she should mostly stay away from the power ballad stuff and sing cuter songs or just pretty songs and not try to do so much with her voice before it is ready. I say wait at least one year at least, maybe a bit more, then try to go back and do the power vocals.

Thanks Tonie for your activity. Always good to get a new active poster. Remember to look at the other members posts and try to make a few comments when you have the time. Smile
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Kassie Banister-UK   Mer 11 Mai - 20:09

Well I just repost Kassie's video in her thread. Thanks to Tonie for reminding us about her by posting her new video in "One day, one clip" thread. I've also liked this girl instant when I seen her yt videos. Silly of me to forget her.

You Don"t Own Me
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Kassie Banister-UK   Jeu 19 Mai - 23:50

What I failed to notice when I watched the first video posted and I made my comment, is that video is about 2 1/2 years old. She now has matured more and her voice is more able to do the power thing. She sounds good in the new one posted by Sam1989, but I do have a different complaint this time. Not about her and not exactly about this song or video only. I have said to friends and I think I have mentioned this on the forum before that I think many of those pop songs that have a rap part(s) often just sound gimmicky to me trying to widen the appeal or something. Only to me, the appeal is lessened. There are some songs in which the hip hop elements blend fine with the singing, but for me anyway, at least half the time, I think the song would be WAY better just on its' own and no rapping. This is one of those. To me, the two parts sound incongruous. The way they filmed the sections just adds to that feeling.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Kassie Banister-UK   Aujourd'hui à 0:47

Kassie Banister-UK
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1