~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Krisia Todorova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Wed 13 May - 15:58

Sam1989 wrote:
Tonie, thanks for posting this video. I think from now on this is my most favorite Krisia's performance and song. This song and performance by Krisia are really touching the heart and I can understand Krisia why she cried.
Yes!I had to find out what that was all about. I did get a reply from a friend who translated the conversation between Slavi and Krisia. And yes, it has become my favorite also.
Translation:

Male

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 pm Thank you Reply with quote

From the comments.

BilBg 3 days ago (edited)
+Jennifer R. Leonardo Before the song she say "And with this song I want to greet my sister Tiffany"
After the song Slavi asked (in short) "Why are you crying? Something happened to Tiffany?"
Krisia: "No, I just get emotional"
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Thu 21 May - 4:32

Thank you Tonie so much for the explanation. If you had not, I don't know what I would be thinking. Without the explanation, it almost seems that after doing 2/3rds of the song so wonderfully, it seems she falters as she gets emotional and I would have thought maybe she was sad or crying because she messed up. Now I see that she DOES kind of mess up technically, but it is because she is getting so emotional. Whoaaaa!! Makes me love her even more! She should probably try to not often get that worked up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Thu 21 May - 19:11

Sam1989 wrote:
Tonie, thanks for posting this video. I think from now on this is my most favorite Krisia's performance and song. This song and performance by Krisia are really touching the heart and I can understand Krisia why she cried.
Krisia said "расчувствовалась" (sentimental).
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sun 7 Jun - 15:52

One thing I can count on is a new Krisia video every Sunday morning. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mon 8 Jun - 9:37

"Gavin DeGraw - In Love With A Girl" and "Пламен Денчев - Зная как" are similar songs (?) .
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mon 8 Jun - 13:48

ir2015ru wrote:
"Gavin DeGraw - In Love With A Girl" and "Пламен Денчев -  Зная как" are similar songs (?) .
Wow! They are almost identical. I found the official version of that song. I can't tell where it is from. For some reason I think you speak or understand Bulgarian. Here is a link. Are there any clues there?*** After translating some of the comments, you are right! :)It is also interesting that I found this on the credits for the link below.

Music Producer - Krasi Todorov - Chicho Krasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmYtvMuRB4
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mon 8 Jun - 16:06

Tonie wrote:
For some reason I think you speak or understand Bulgarian.
I speak Russian and can understand a little Bulgarian, because languages have similar words.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Wed 10 Jun - 21:39

Krisia looking cool in that hat! Cool
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Fri 19 Jun - 13:57

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Fri 19 Jun - 22:23

Just love that performance of Somethings's Got A Hold of Me! She is having so much fun and sounds so good! Thanks for that one ir2015ru. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sat 20 Jun - 16:12

Here is a new one. Something a little different by Krisia. I love it!

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Thu 25 Jun - 21:54

Hey Tonie! Love this post! That went straight to my top 5 favorites from Krisia. What a perfect song for her.

I think it is interesting that you said 'something different' by Krisia. For you, does that mean it is different for Krisia to sing or different for you, as you don't know that song so much and found the style to be different for a child singer?

For me, that song is very well known. It goes way back to the 30s and was originally done by Ozzie Nelson who had his own t.v. show in the U.S. and who had a son who was a very well known pop star, Ricky Nelson.

However, the biggest hit version was by Mama Cass of the Mamas and Papas. The story goes that Michelle Phillips of the Mamas and Papas, her father knew the cowriter of the song and she knew him as a little girl and knew his song and she brought it to the groups attention.

For me, hearing this very familiar song from Krisia was a special, special treat. She nailed it so perfectly and it will remain a huge huge favorite for me for many years I am sure.

Last edited by girlsingerfan on Fri 26 Jun - 1:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Thu 25 Jun - 22:33

girlsingerfan wrote:
Hey Tonie! Love this post! That went straight to my top 5 favorites from Krisia. What a perfect song for her.

I think it is interesting that you said 'something different' by Krisia. For you, does that mean it is different for Krisia to sing or different for you, as you don't know that song so much and found the style to be different for a child singer?

For me, that song is very well known. It goes way back to the 30s and was originally done by Ozzie Nelson who had his own t.v. show in the U.S. and who had a son who was a very well known pop star, Ricky Nelson.

However, the biggest hit version was by Mama Cass of the Mamas and Papas. The story goes that Michelle Phillips of the Mamas and Papas, her father knew the cowriter of the song and she knew him as a little girl and knew his song and she brought it to the groups attention.

For me, hearing to very familiar song from Krisia was a special, special treat. She nailed it so perfectly and it will remain a huge huge favorite for me for many years I am sure.
HA! HA! I meant Krisia. I am so old that there isn't anything different for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sun 28 Jun - 13:02

WOW! Here is a new one today. It looks like it is put together because of the pauses here and there. Nonetheless it is still amazing. Krisia does it again! It is Sunday and I can always expect a new Krisia video. WOW! again.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sun 28 Jun - 15:33

She is sooo good but I whish the videos where all in HD ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Fri 3 Jul - 13:15

I don't recall seeing this one before. It was posted June 26 and I missed it. There seems to be more than one person uploading Krisia when she is on the Slavi show. The more the better! sunny

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Fri 3 Jul - 19:34

Krisia is very good as expected in both of these last two videos posted, but I don't really get the reason for extending the song/video with a second part that ends before she finishes singing?? It is the same uploader and he must be doing it for his own reason, but it just is not a positive thing for me. a little Mad
Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Fri 3 Jul - 21:41

Крисия - When I'm not with you.
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Fri 3 Jul - 23:57

ir2015ru wrote:
Крисия - When I'm not with you.
That must be very good. I only got a little of it. It is 6 pm here and that is the worst time of day for a good connection. I will try again later. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sat 4 Jul - 14:45

Here is a new one posted today. It is from the original uploader and it is free from the chopped up editing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Wed 8 Jul - 4:44

Must be Todorovas singing in Spanish week. I just came from Tereza's thread where she sings in Spanish and now Krisia is doing it. Smile

That link that ir2015ru posted is the more proper version of the performance posted just before it of When I'm Not With You. That is more like it!
Back to top Go down
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Tue 14 Jul - 13:12

New vid in great quality:
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sat 18 Jul - 14:03

Here is a new Krisia video. The uploader is Danny Smith and I have had some problems with his editing before, but this is a good one. Don't know if the words to the song are necessary. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Tue 21 Jul - 14:37

Here is a HD version of one posted earlier. It is very upbeat and I really like Krisia's version. Many of Krisia's videos have been taken down on this thread. What a shame!

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Krisia Todorova   Tue 28 Jul - 4:37

If you tell me Tereza Todorova is 11, I would believe you even though I would guess her at 10. However, when under this video it said 11 for Krisia I was going HUH!? I had forgotten she was 10 at the JESC. Yes, her wikipedia says she just turned 11! She is such a little 11 isn't she? HA! Maybe when she is 14 she won't even look like a teen singer. I am not a huge fan of the Celine Dion song for her, but I LOVE the last two posted Tonie. Thanks for making this thread so busy and popular. Now that this time has passed and it has become so clear how much both Krisia and Tereza are in my top four European Girl Singers of the past two years, I am disappointed in myself that I did not start threads for either of the two. Big huge thanks to Tonie and Sam1989 for being the ones that did.  Very Happy By the way, the other two of the top four are Anastasia Petrik and Veronica Rotin. Of course, Anastasia has been my favorite European Girl Singer for maybe almost 4 years, even before she won JESC. Now she is becoming a teen, and even though I am sure I will still enjoy her, one of these three will take the number one spot. Who will it be!. I don't even know. HA!

By the way, can anyone tell me which of the video above are the ones that disappeared from Youtube? Are the other versions by other uploaders? Just cannot remember if I am missing something real important.
!
Back to top Go down

Krisia Todorova
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Kids Vocal~ Forum :: Forum général :: Artists of the world-
Jump to: