~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Krisia Todorova

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 11 Déc - 18:11

To all you Krisia freaks out there: You may enjoy this one. santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 12 Déc - 20:57

Just a few things to say about the last couple posts. To clarify, I think Krisia's voice on the My Country, My Bulagaria song is amazing and could be her best live performance as it shows her emerging maturity. She is already at 10 starting to sound like a well trained 13 or 14 year old. I do wonder why I seemed to know this song as soon as she started singing. I could hum along on the tune even though of course I did not know the words. My coworker from Bulgaria played me the original guy who sang this and that sounded familiar too. Could that song be so famous that I had heard it a few times in the past but did not remember until Krisia brought it my way again? Anyway, there may be other Krisia videos I enjoy as much as this one because she is singing in English or for other reasons, but I was just saying in the post before that I think her voice is the best on that one so far when it comes to live performances.

In this new post Krisia is wonderful as always and doing what are now maybe her 2 biggest songs that people identify with her, but I don't like the parts where the camera suddenly switches to the audience and even the sound seems to change some. They should have just kept the camera on Krisia.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 12 Déc - 23:05

Hey girlsingerfan: I like the post you just made and totally agree with your first paragraph. I do have a little issue with your 2nd paragraph. I have to remind myself, at times, what audience a particular video is targeting. In this case I think the video is targeting Krisia and her relationship with the people of Bulgaria. I think you and I look at some of these videos with a worldwide target in mind. I’ll bet that everyone in Bulgaria knows who Krisia is and would love to see her in person. If I mentioned Krisia to my next door neighbor, he would be clueless. I think the purpose of the video is totally country pride. I can’t blame for that. I have some of that in me also. Oh well, got my two cents in there. LOL!
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 15 Déc - 5:15

Well Tonie, you are probably correct in what you say. In other words, for the people of Bulgaria, it is a totally wonderful video, but for me, it is just a mostly wonderful video. Very Happy  I guess you are just less selfish than me. I still want the camera to remain on Krisia. Laughing

No really. I think maybe it is just that is was not a total professional making the video. I have seen many times in my life where they do audience shots on a show or in a video and how they are reacting to the performance and it is usually just fine with me. I think in these videos, the lighting and sound change a little too suddenly, so that it is slightly jarring or maybe I should say distracting. If the lighting stays the same and the sound stays the same, then I think I would not have said anything. Actually, after watching again, it is probably no big deal because this video's sound is not great anyway. Now I have given more than 2 cents worth. Smile
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 19 Déc - 6:00

This kid is wonderful! Every YT I see gets better and better.

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Dim 21 Déc - 17:54

Here is a new one. Something very different. She can belt it out, but there is also has a softer side. I love it!

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mar 30 Déc - 3:52

Ahhhhhh!!!!! It is my own fault because I was too busy during the holidays and have not visited the forum in over a week. It was my plan to post this but Tonie beat me to it! Sad

Not really Sad It is OK for you to do that Tonie. Smile

Just to tell how much I loved this new performance, here is a copy of my comment I put on Youtube.

When I first discovered Krisia almost a year ago, I knew she was very good, but these last couple months, starting with her involvement in JESC and live performances since, I have decided now she is one of the greatest child singers of all time. She is right there with the great Anastasia Petrik. Anastasia won JESC and Krisia, I am completely convinced, should have. I usually don't complain about second place, but she really won that. Her handlers, which I am sure includes a voice teacher, are doing things right with this girl. She's ten, but looks a bit younger and now sounding like a seasoned teen singer at least. Listen to not only those lovely high notes, but the amazingly developed and robust lower register. She also has obviously worked hard at singing in English with no accent. Amazingly talented young lady. Thank you Krisia!
JacenJacen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 10/08/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 31 Déc - 15:06

For anyone who's interested, I just found this page talking about her family. You can see pics of her with her two sisters.
Her older sister is 13yo Tiffany, and her younger sister is 5yo Martina (The article is dated Feb. 2, 2014).  study
(The wikipedia page seems to have gotten the younger sister's name wrong.)

Krisiya's family
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 7 Jan - 0:29

Thank you JJ for that interesting link and info. So did anyone figure out if the other two Todorovas are her cousins or something like that?
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 9 Jan - 17:10

Here is a new one posted today. Look at the size of the audience. She is definitely a drawing card! She is very popular in her native country. cheers cheers

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 17 Jan - 17:34

There are so many of those Todorova kids out there it is hard to keep them straight without a score card. Here is a new one featuring Krisia and Tereza.Wink

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 21 Jan - 2:07

Yea Tonie! I found this one on my Youtube account today before I came to the forum, because of my subscription to Tereza's channel. You know Tereza has a thread of her own created by Sam1989. Check it out. In fact, I just realized I can post this video on her thread. Ha! I like the video for its' simple, at home intimacy kind of vibe of two Girl Singers that usually have big stages, and here they are singing in a home for fun. I like the higher quality ones the best, but something like this is nice for a change of pace. Smile

Krisia does not seem to have a channel. All her Youtube videos come from different uploaders. There are quite a few from a guy named Danny Smith. That name does not sound Bulgarian. 7 of his 8 uploads are of Krisia. Then a few come from a Youtube user I just checked out today and WhOOOAAAA! This guy has a great collection of child singers, about 80 percent Girlsingers. How does this guy find all these videos to upload?? There are a lot of Girl Singers in there that I know but there are a few videos of them I had not seen before and he has many I do not know. He can't really own those videos, but he does get away with posting all these. Amazing. I have to get the time to see these. Look at his collection

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHhYKtYt3CPJK-8YRmcNgQ/videos
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 24 Jan - 17:26

Here is a new one. I really like what Krisia does with some of the low notes. There seems to be a more mature sound that I have not detected before. I think this is very good Exclamation

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 28 Jan - 6:49

Hey Tonie, I think I mentioned before that I was noticing the development of the lower register of her voice on a couple other songs, especially on All of Me. She is getting voice training I am sure and learning the lessons so very well. Even though I do not think this guy is the best singing partner for her, I am really happy to see her doing duets because it teaches her many things; the main thing being to sing harmonies or hold her part anyway if the other singer is singing harmony and interacting with the other singer in a different way than the videos with the other Girl Singers. Singing a true duet like this one requires a different dynamic and she is already pretty good at it.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 4 Fév - 19:00

Here is one I really like!! Very Happy

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 5 Fév - 22:58

I have thought of this before and probably mentioned it once or twice on the forum long ago, but it hit me again as I watched this. Here you have this ten year old girl who is a huge star in her own country and a pretty well known star in much of Europe I think and who knows where else and she has these great bands backing her and all. This is fairly common in most of Europe, even if the Kidsinger is not always quite as successful as Krisia. You almost never find this in the U.S. There have been a few exceptions like the young Michael Jackson, country boy singer Billy Gilman and Lena Zavaroni from the U.K. was always appearing on Johnny Carson's show. There have been a few other kidsingers that actually got national attention, but I am not going to do that short list. On Youtube, you find American kidsingers that get known locally and sometimes get adults bands to back them up on a local show or whatever, but shows totally or mostly dedicated to kidsingers such as the turn their chairs kind of talent shows, Neoposedy from Russia and Kinderen voor Kinderen in Holland and many, many more production companies and t.v. shows such as Guriel t.v. and Bon Bon from many countries in Europe and Asia, just do not exist in the U.S. They tried an American Idol for kids in 2003, The American Juniors, but it was not successful enough to do again.

The few examples I can think of that showcase kidsingers to some extent in the U.S. are few, such as America's Got Talent has had many kidsingers and then there was several on The X Factor. Jackie Evancho is the only one I know about that emerged from one of those to become a nationally known name. One more of the few attempts I have seen to change this is Ellen Degeneres has had several kidsingers on her show. I sure wish my country was more into this. I could have spent a lot of words talking about this, but just wanted to say this much and see if I get any feedback.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Dim 8 Fév - 14:10

Very Happy

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 11 Fév - 4:49

Laughing  She didn't even change any of the words, such as Sapphire did for example. Laughing The eyeglasses are fun too! I don't know that this is one of her best, but it is funny.

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Ven 24 Avr - 21:21, édité 1 fois
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 21 Fév - 15:35

I found this today. Even though I have seen her sing this a thousand times, I never get tired of it! sunny

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Dim 19 Avr - 3:48

I can actually say that I have never heard a little pint sized Bulgarian kid sing this. WOW!

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 24 Avr - 21:29

I have heard that song in concert by the original group and it is a favorite for me, but I believe that is the first time I have heard one of my Girl Singers sing it! I am so happy she did! Very Happy

Here is another really good one I had not seen until today.

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 24 Avr - 23:54

I thought for sure I posted this one on this site. I haven't heard this one in a long time. Krisia comes up with some good ones.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 29 Avr - 1:36

Yes Tonie, my comment above is about your post of Krisia doing Dust in the Wind. That is at the very end of page 3.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 6 Mai - 16:23

New one-------- Sad Sad Sad Wish I could understand Bulgarian Shocked Sad Sad

Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 13 Mai - 15:40

Tonie, thanks for posting this video. I think from now on this is my most favorite Krisia's performance and song. This song and performance by Krisia are really touching the heart and I can understand Krisia why she cried.
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Aujourd'hui à 0:48

Krisia Todorova
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant