~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Krisia Todorova

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Ven 13 Nov - 22:45

Hey, thankyou ir2015ru for the link. I just jumped around a bit on the 20 pages of links and I really am going to try to find the time to spend a few hours there if I have to. I think there are some performances there I have never seen. At first, I thought it was just Krisia and Tereza, and the boy who just talks(not a singer I guess). Then in later pages there are many others, including other favorites Simona Ivanova and Juliana Murr, but some I have never seen before too. I will have to try to figure out a way to download some of them, as I do like to collect. Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 01/01/2015

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 14 Nov - 10:45

History of Slavi's Show "Meet with kids" ("Запознай се с малките") :
The boy was already there. Then Teresa was invited there (After October 3, 2013). I wrote about this on page 2 of the thread about Teresa (my 3 post there). After that, the show was held a contest among girls (12.2013 - 02.2014). Krisia was invited to the show by the results of this contest. I wrote about this on the same page 2 thread about Teresa (my 2 post there).
Tonie

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Look at Slavi    Lun 23 Nov - 1:07

New Krisia video-----Look at Slavi ---------I think he loves that kid as much as I do. Very Happy

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 26 Nov - 22:43

Well, I only watch the Slavi show for Krisia and Tereza, who appear often and sometimes Juliana Murr or Simona Ivanova have also been on it. I am thinking, but cannot say for sure, that there is no other guest he has on as much as Krisia. I am sure that by now he has become very close to the family and is considered like an uncle or something, and he may be the most famous person in Bulgaria, so that is a good person to have as a friend, yes? Very Happy
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 3 Déc - 10:38

Krisia made a lot of videos around JESC this year ...

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Dim 6 Déc - 17:50

It's Sunday and time for a new Krisia video. I know ir2015ru her head is cut off.Very Happy

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 7 Déc - 22:46

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 2 more Wonderful videos to add to my Krisia collection! I would guess I have seen 5 or so different videos of Krisia's Planet of the Children, and while it is hard to say which is the very best performance by her, I can say for sure this one here is the most beautifully filmed. I just love the staging and lighting and filming and EVERYTHING about this.

Even though there is no one left from the earlier days of Bon Bon featured in the other video, I was still surprised and happy that Krisia joined with them and that too was filmed so beautifully.

Unlike last year, when I knew ahead of time who was going to be in it and had even seen several videos of the performers even before the event, I was not paying attention this year, so I knew nothing of the performers. I jumped through the whole event video,(there are a few different ones posted) and it seems to me that there were not so many preteen singers as last year. Is that correct?

We have a JESC thread, so those who know some of the high points of the show should go on that thread and let us know their opinions. I was sort of boycotting the show in my heart because Malta did not select Veronica Rotin to represent them, but then again, am I correct that Malta won? Not saying that the same victory would not happen with Veronica, but it is hard to fault them if they won with the other singer. Anyway, let's discuss this some in the JESC thread. Very Happy
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 7 Déc - 23:22

girlsingerfan a écrit:
OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 2 more Wonderful videos to add to my Krisia collection! I would guess I have seen 5 or so different videos of Krisia's Planet of the Children, and while it is hard to say which is the very best performance by her, I can say for sure this one here is the most beautifully filmed. I just love the staging and lighting and filming and EVERYTHING about this.

Even though there is no one left from the earlier days of Bon Bon featured in the other video, I was still surprised and happy that Krisia joined with them and that too was filmed so beautifully.

Unlike last year, when I knew ahead of time who was going to be in it and had even seen several videos of the performers even before the event, I was not paying attention this year, so I knew nothing of the performers. I jumped through the whole event video,(there are a few different ones posted) and it seems to me that there were not so many preteen singers as last year. Is that correct?

We have a JESC thread, so those who know some of the high points of the show should go on that thread and let us know their opinions. I was sort of boycotting the show in my heart because Malta did not select Veronica Rotin to represent them, but then again, am I correct that Malta won? Not saying that the same victory would not happen with Veronica, but it is hard to fault them if they won with the other singer. Anyway, let's discuss this some in the JESC thread. Very Happy
WOW girlsingerfan! First, I like your take and what you just said! I don't know how Malta did throughout the competition. I am still in contact with Veronica. Second, Krisia still amazes me. The whole video along with the colors and setting was fantastic! Can't help but saying that I like that Slavi guy. He makes me laugh. He is like the "Jolly Green Giant". lol!
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mar 8 Déc - 15:12

Tonie a écrit:
It's Sunday and time for a new Krisia video. I know ir2015ru her head is cut off.Very Happy
I looked at the video here slavishow.com
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mar 8 Déc - 15:37

Thank you! That is a much better video.
Tonie

MessageSujet: This kid can sing anything!   Sam 19 Déc - 14:47

New video.....

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 28 Déc - 3:04

I keep apologizing for not being around. At some point and probably soon, I will get back into it with my Girl Singer activities. I am planning on coming back on Tuesday and doing more, but for now I dropped by after watching a new Krisia video. I figured it would already be posted, but to my surprise, it is not, so here it is. Actually, I found two.

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 4 Jan - 16:12

Here is a new Krisia and Tereza video. I can not say I particularly like it, but it is new. Rolling Eyes

ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 4 Jan - 21:59

They had previously sung this song.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Lun 4 Jan - 23:07

YEP! I know
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 6 Jan - 5:33

I am quite surprised that no one commented on that video I posted of Krisia above. The 'Discover' Official video. That is a rare kind of video for her with lots of shots of her in the recording studio and I thought all her fans would really enjoy that. Did you all see that one?

I am curious Tonie. Why don't you like that one of Krisia and Tereza together. Not your style of music. I like it quite well. Something a little different and funky and fun.

I will post this again. It had been on the forum before, but it was deleted from Youtube but is back now. This is Krisia and Tereza and another Todorova Gorgana I think and I don't know the 4th girl. Just Krisia and Tereza do the solo singing. I don't know if Tereza and Gorgana are related but confirmed a long time ago that Tereza and Krisia are not.

ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Mer 6 Jan - 7:39

The 4th girl is Iva Tsvetanova. She participated in the competition for a place in the "Slava's Show" (with Tereza and boy), which won Krisia.
Iva Tsvetanova
Jonny

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 26/12/2015

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 7 Jan - 9:44

girlsingerfan a écrit:
I am quite surprised that no one commented on that video I posted of Krisia above. The 'Discover' Official video. That is a rare kind of video for her with lots of shots of her in the recording studio and I thought all her fans would really enjoy that. Did you all see that one?

Yeah I really enjoy that, it's just that it is bit old now (for me at least), I used to listen to it quite a lot during the last JESC season after it was released in October. I got a bit fed up with it because the theme was always played in almost every JESC related clip.
EMPYRE_ONE

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 09/01/2016

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 9 Jan - 8:46

Tonie a écrit:
Here is a new Krisia and Tereza video. I can not say I particularly like it, but it is new. Rolling Eyes

i actually liked it, those girls are really talented Very Happy
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 16 Jan - 16:07

It is Saturday and one of the first things I do when I boot my computer is to look for a new Krisia video and I am seldom disappointed. Very Happy

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 30 Jan - 15:29

Another Saturday and another Krisia video. The kid owns it! queen

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 13 Fév - 15:10

OK! It is Saturday and on my list of things to do is to look for a new Krisia video and guess what---------- Twisted Evil

EMPYRE_ONE

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 09/01/2016

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 18 Fév - 16:41

Krisia is such an adorabale girl
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Jeu 18 Fév - 16:51

I agree! That performance is wonderful and there is a story behind it. Apparently Krisia has a family member that she dedicated that song to. Someplace it was posted before with the full version. It must be on this thread  somewhere. Question Found it! Page 4.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Sam 27 Fév - 16:09

Saturday and yes a new Krisia video. bounce For the life of me, I can not figure out why the heads are always cut off in these videos. scratch

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Krisia Todorova   Aujourd'hui à 17:38

Krisia Todorova
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant