~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 27 Mai - 14:26

Polliana seems to be allready quite popular in Ukrain (hopefully it gets peacefull again ...  Crying or Very sad ). I found some other material on YT and vk.com, but mostly low quality or just interviews. But I am shure she will make more!

Ruby Rose is a dancer. Little dancers seem to have a much bigger fan base than kidsingers ... Many try it with singing - and at least the clips usually look great.  Smile 

Crina is really lovely! Romania and Moldova seem to have more kidsingers than the rest of europe combined.  Shocked  And they have soo many shows for singing kids ...

Well, I found some new clips:

Tori Lynn Jones  is allready 17, but she made some nice videos when she was small:

Destiny Rogers - Price Tag! She did some other live or LQ videos. Not much lately.

New clip from Sofia Tarasova:

Priscila Marie Vergel - Dark Horse!

Elisa Commery - Somebody!

Jamie Lou Stenzel - Empire! I did not recognise she had a new channel ...  Neutral 

Gianna Nicole - Radioactive!

Sela Hack - The Mother We Share! The first time I found a kid covering Chvrches - did not see that comming ...  Shocked 

She has several other simple clips and live videos with band.

And finally Liza Vepretskaya - The Climb!  Smile 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 1 Juin - 8:22

Some more:

Anna Voronova - Ukraine! Lately I found a lot of patriotic ukrainian music ...

Calista Quinn - Problem! I really love Calistas voice and energy!  Very Happy 

Katelin Tierney - All Of Me! You can also find some older videos in another channel.

Kristen Bell - Do You Want To Build A Snowman! She has many older videos on her channel.  Smile 

Ayumi Irie - Cutuca! Even though I don't care about football I am getting in the right mood for Brazil.  Very Happy 

Rebecca Ringler - Be Strong!  Smile 

Jazz Fraser - Summer Friend!  Smile 

Annika Rose - Ain't It Fun! She is getting really good!  Very Happy 

One of the Chevelle Sisters - not Kayla Jo this time. But great!  Smile 

Jordyn Jones - Fancy! Hip Hop again ... with great dancing!  Smile 

Sela Hack again with Decode!

And finally - a whole bunch of videos from Georgia!  Shocked  All are made by Bzikebi Studio wich produced all the brilliant and successful performers for JESC.

Wolfes vs. Bunnys - a short musical!  albino 

2 music clips from that:

Mariam Mamadashvili - The butterfly!  flower 

The Smile Shop - Give me your Smile (Color Version)! I only had it in B&W  Smile 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 11 Juin - 16:47

Next load:

Alina Dyachenko - Mechta ("Dream")  Smile 

And from the same singer: Idu vperod ("Go on" or something like that?)

Sara Tudorie and another singer (don't know the name right now ...  Embarassed  ) made a song together:

2 songs from Amaliya Krymskaya (former Ukrain, now Russia ... Her name means "from the Crimea" and she lives on the Crimea.)

The main singer is adult but you should recognize some of the kid singers. Wink

New video from Lidushik (Armenia)

I know it is not christmas ... But Jhemma is just to cute!  santa 

Linda San Sei supports both Brazil and Japan for World Cup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJBZXIHi3TE

And finally Patai Anna from Hungary singing a japanese song!  Shocked 
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 15 Juin - 0:50

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!    I should be happy that I have so many music videos to watch, because I usually like almost all music videos, but 32 to watch!!!  Shocked Mad Sad 

Let me at least start. Probably won't finish, but I will start.

Too much to comment on each one, so I will just mention the ones I like so much that I just have to comment. Then I may comment on the ones I like well enough that I don't have to comment, but I will anyway.  Laughing

Destiny Rogers music video is pretty good, so I checked and many of her videos show her to be an accomplished and tasteful guitarist. The only problem is she likes The Bieber alot and does several covers of his. She really should write songs if she can, because she is a good musician.

It seems like I got real excited about Jamie Lou Stenzel before on the forum. Shouldn't she really have her own thread? She is a special voice in my opinion. I do wish she had a TON of videos, including several music videos. Her voice is not just so very good, but there is a little something different in it that sets her apart for me, which if I had to guess, it is her interesting and excellent phrasing. This is a really nicely done music video for her. Thanks so much for that one Clearsky. I was thinking of posting another of her here, but I just may do what I mentioned and start a thread for her in hopes that many more are coming and soon.  Smile 

Gianna Nicole has one of those voices that is getting good and powerful but still retains some of the cuteness from a younger Girl Singer sound.

I did not like the song so much for Sela Hack on the music video and the live performance I think she tries to oversing in some parts, but I suspected I might like her on other songs and checked. She actually has a band and they seem to do a lot of harder rock, so she seems quite interesting. Maybe I will post a video of them in the Live Performance thread. In the meantime, here is a similar video, but I like her better on this song.

I so much enjoyed the one by Liza Vepretskaya. I like how she tried to change the phrasing some on that very familiar song and then the way she pronounces her English so carefully in places that is really cool so it makes me really enjoy this one. She really can belt it out in places, but she doesn't overdo it and she can hold a power note also. However, I checked more of her videos and some don't have good sound and not really much more in English and many are more traditional sounding from her country. I think this is her best one, so maybe she should do more modern songs and sing in English a lot and I think she will do better that way. I don't say this about all Girl Singers, but with her, it may actually be the way to go.

On that same channel as the Liza Verpretskaya music video I found this short anti war video with cute GirlSingers.

The video from Anna Voronova was pretty good and I noticed she has really lovely eyes and I checked her channel and it seems she has done a lot of modeling and is involved in many creative endeavors.

Just had to add this one after seeing it. Not the very best vocal performance of this hugely popular song, but the cutest voice I have heard so far on this song. Pretty darn good for her age and having that cute little voice. Hits some pretty good high notes.

Well, since we are on the subject of really cute voices, and songs from Frozen, here is another I came across as I was going through these videos.

Another from the same Girl Singer. She really seems to be quite advanced for her age in the Showtunes/Broadway kind of singing style.

I remember Ayumi Irie a little bit from before. She has a nice voice.

AAAHHH NOOOO!! I am so happy and so sad at the same time. I got so thrilled when I was playing the Jazz Fraser video, but wanted more of her so bad in the same style and found she only had one more video and it is just OK production. I LOVE that video and I really wish more Girl Singers did that folky style with a guitar thing and then to think this is her original too. I hope so very much she starts to write more and then give us more wonderful videos like that one. Thanks so much for that one Clearsky.

Well, out of time. Gotta go. Be back to finish as soon as I can.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 20 Juin - 0:50

http://www.pandamia.com.br
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 21 Juin - 11:50

Not bad!  Smile  I have to watch more of her videos.

Before I post the usual load, I have to say I found a new source for clips: Bat Mizwa! It seems to be a custom in Isreal to make music videos for girls (and a few boys) who get 12 years old. I found literaly hundreds! On the bad side - most of the kids are quite average singers, some can't sing at all and only few are on the level I usually post here. On the good side: Most of the videos and recordings have professional quality, nice settings and sunny weather.  Smile 

Just use בת מצווה to search on Youtube. Here are some sites from video producers:

https://www.youtube.com/user/amit072/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/talhafakot27/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZUaMMDplCJ-FUfLRwWUyRw/videos

Some of the better singers:

And now some music from the rest of the world:

Marie Wegener - In the arms of an angel! She was on Voice Kids Germany last year.

Vivien Vanelly - Uncover! She is also form Germany.

Yulia Asessorova - 1000 let ("1000 Years")!

Ilinca Bacila - Ardelean Show! She is maybe to old and usually i hate jodeling ... Why do I love that song?  Rolling Eyes 

Jessica Baio - All In My Head!

And finally the new Clip from Olivia Ooms! She will be in GB in Jule and singing with Bryce Hitchcock, Holli Steel, Sapphire and others.  Very Happy 

Enough for today.
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 24 Juin - 15:00

from Brazil

+
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 28 Juin - 18:05

The two boys are really good! The song of the girl is a little too childisch for my taste but okay.  Smile 

My weekly tribute:

Older clip from Talli Sorokin:

Krystyna Mazharovskaya-Symak - Tantsuyu zi mnoyu ("Dance with me") from DreamSchool (Ukrain)

Also from DreamSchool: Olga Slyusar - Tse prosto doshch ("It is just raining").

And no. 3 from DreamSchool: Stasy MJ! With two versions of her new song Povernitʹ moyu mriyu ("Switch my dream"). She is trying to participate at JESC this year!  Very Happy 

Eyma feat Makan. Since this forum is more or less french - does anyone know the titel of that song?

Give me five made also two videos this week:  Very Happy 

Lucy Simmonds (now officially 9 years old) - You Belong With Me! She is soooo adorable ...   Surprised 

Adi Beatty from Kids.Il (Isreal). Don't know the title but she is damn popular!  Shocked 

Ryleigh Ledford made a new professional cover!

And finally a great new video from Open Kids: Na Desert ("For dessert") - filmed not only in Germany ( Smile ) but in the same City BABYMETAL will conquer next week!  Very Happy 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 30 Juin - 1:55

When I started on the forum today, I went from the bottom and worked my way up to the two threads I knew would have a lot and now I am out of time. Hope to return soon and see/listen to all these.
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 30 Juin - 2:51

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 2 Juil - 22:51

I think I will complain just one more time. I put a lot of time into watching everyone's posts and then make comments on a good majority of them. I sure wish I could get more on mine. Last time I posted on this thread, I posted 5 videos along with my comments on the previous posts of others. I did not get even one comment on any of them. Who knows, maybe one day I will run out of enthusiasm for the work put in.

First of all really quick on that last one posted by Walter449. I really like DEYSE SANTIAGO on that song and I was wanting more, but there really isn't too much of her on Youtube right now and the other ones and not real good quality. I hope she makes some more high quality videos and soon!  Very Happy 

Now going back some time starting with the Bar Mizwa videos Clearsky posted. You are correct. The singing is just OK, but they are nicely done and interesting, so I still enjoyed watching. I figured with that many videos, there must be a couple that I enjoyed the vocals more and so I watched more and found these that I think are pretty good. The second one below is my favorite for sure from these Bar Mizwa group of videos.

On the Marie Wegener video, I think she has a good voice and that is one of my very favorite songs by Sarah McClachlan, but I think Marie oversings it in spots. Parts of the song, I really like what she does and other parts I think she tries to do to much or sounds too trained or something. That style works better on Showtunes, Broadway kind of performances, like this one.

The Yulia Asessorova is excellent. Really well done that one.  Very Happy 

Jessica Baio and Olivia Ooms I already knew just a little. I had the video of Olivia doing Valuable2Me in my collection already. Maybe you Clearsky or someone else posted her before. This is one of those perfect Girl Singer music videos. Everything about it is fantastic! Thanks for that one Clearsky.  Very Happy 
Jessica I have been coming across just lately on Youtube. I think it is very interesting she is doing a Tori Kelly cover. Tori Kelly is a former child singer, now a teen singer. I posted her way back when this forum started from a video she did on a t.v.show talent contest when she was 11. It is not a music video, but a live performance from a talent show, so I will just put the link here if anyone want to see Tori when she was 11 and could sing reallyl soulful. Still one of the strongest and best preteen girl singers ever in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tELqwVwSTSI

I just finished watching the rest posted by Clearsky and I have to say it is a very strong group of videos. Some thoughts.
Of course I am going to like the Open Kids and I do thank you for bringing to my attention a new one from them. However, since they are one of my all time favorite Girl Groups, I do kind of wish you had posted it in the thread I created for them, so I went ahead and did that myself.  Very Happy 

StacyJ is such an interesting personality and look as I have said before. She is pretty consistant with the quality. I think she is quite serious about continuing as a music artist.

Talli Sorokin is such a little cutie and that is an enjoyable vid, but I am not happy that she doesn't seem to have too many videos right now. Would have really liked to see more.

I was thinking the Give Me 5 hip hop was OK, as that is not my favorite style, but then the one posted after it was more what I like. That's a good one.

Lucy Simmonds is such a cutie with such a mega cute voice, but she just needs a little more ear training. Technically, her vocals need more time, but she is fun to listen to anyway, because why? The ultra cute voice and face as I said before!  Very Happy 

Ryleigh Ledford is pretty much consistantly good on every video these days, but this is a perfect song for her. Sure, we may be sick of so many Happy related stuff, but her voice is so perfect for this song, that she just had to do it don't you think?  Very Happy again

I often either don't mind or even sometimes like adult artists who perform with kids, even if it is hip hop, but I feel different about the Eyma. I liked her so much, I was just wanting more of her and didn't really like the guy that much. Her voice is so pretty on that, I wish it was just her.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 7 Juil - 18:07

Deyse is really a great find! Wish she had more videos ...  Smile 

Sorry for not commenting much, but I have limited time and usually prefer to search for new videos. Most of them were not new for me.

Marie is really good but that song is musical and somehow religious ...  Rolling Eyes 

Tori seems to have been a great kidsinger. Whish the video was better ... But from 2006 there is not much better to be expected.  Neutral 

Overseen a thread again ...  Embarassed 

My new delivery:

This girl makes nice music clips and she ist pretty good and very cute. But much too short singing parts ...  Rolling Eyes 

Aishlinn Kivlighn has a new professional clip! I guess it is an original but not 100% shure.  Smile 

Amalya Krymskaya is very productive lately. Someone invested a lot of money into that clip. But I dont't like it if I starting to think about politics when watching a music video ...  Rolling Eyes 

She ist from DreamSchool (Ukrain) but the name "DIYA" is not helpful to find more of her. Is she still a kid singer?  Shocked 

David Parejo - Show Must Go On!  Smile 

And finally Emili Kuper - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody! Wow ...  Shocked 
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 8 Juil - 5:17

Sorry for not answering you, I'm not so good with English nor French. I speak Spanish, Portuguese and Italian more often, therefore, do not understand or write well in English, which explains why not comment on other posts, but I can answer will be giving them.

The Deyse is from my city, Fortaleza, one of the venues of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
The Deyse is not known here by other TV stations, only on TV Diário, a regional broadcaster who has little audience but that fosters many local artists. The Dayse sings in a solely Brazilian distinctive rhythm, "Forró", a name that came about because of the sound in Portuguese English phrase "For all", this rhythm is peculiar, but it is still interesting, but would not fit Deyse following this, because the "Forró" is a rhythm to adults.

Other artist of my city, Fellipe Nogueira.

New video from Indonesia:

Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 9 Juil - 18:55

Thanks averyone for all the good videos. I'm more on Facebook than on the forum but I come very often to watch them !

Here some news from France :

Max & Mango - Tout va bien

Rori - Touché Coulé

Les P'tits Pierrots - La cage aux oiseaux

Sarah - Shut up and Dance

Morgane feat. Wissem - Les Bons Cotés

Emeline Baffa - L'envol (Les Atrébates)

Marina Kaye - Homeless (Vidéo Lyrics) I'm waiting for the official video

Marina Kaye - Homeless - OFF STUDIO (Acoustic version) Here is a live version

And some videoclips fro other countries :

Isac Elliot - Baby I

Gabz - Change The Game

2Boys feat. Leanda - Find More Tears

Nicole Cherry - Vara mea

Die Chorjungen - Tears in Heaven

Aliyah - Champion

Panthero - Papa Hoedje

Jai Waetford - Get to Know You

Sorry for eventually reposts... :/

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 17/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 10 Juil - 16:00

Official music video from Bars and Melody
http://www.youngsingers4u.net
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 10 Juil - 20:31

Great!! I don't know them!

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 12 Juil - 5:10

Groups from Brazil

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 14 Juil - 3:00

I don't have enough time to go through all the new ones since I last came on the fórum, but I did watch a few, so I will start the comments anyway.

Missed commenting on her from awhile back but you are right about Adi Beatty. She seems to be involved in other t.v. stuff and not just music and since she was a few years younger I think. I found another good music by her.

I also somehow missed that I really enjoyed Mariam Mamadashvili. She is really cute Singer and I wish she had more.

I LOVE that cutie Kylie, but you are so correct. I really like the music video parts of her videos and she really needs to also make some just music videos. Her idea is to promote her love of Disney and that is fine and she has a fun personality to do what she does, but I really want some videos that are just music.  Cool 

I really like Amalya Krymskaya but she mostly seems to have live videos. Some of them are quite good and I posted one in the Live Performance thread.

Diya seems very profesional and that is a highly produced song and video. I cannot tell how old she is. in the closeups of her face, she looks as young as 12 or 13, but the rest of her makes me think she is totally a teen singer.

Haven't I seen Emily Kuper before in live performance video? Is this her only music video? Not my favorite kind of music but this song is OK for me, but I really like the look of the video, so I really enjoyed it. Wish she would do some more music videos soon and a different style of song.

I have more to see and more to watch and have some other videos I want to post, but I am out of time for today. Be back in a few days to finish it all.  Very Happy 
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 15 Juil - 0:18

Old but good  Very Happy 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 15 Juil - 16:42

Wow, a lot of new videos!  Shocked 

The indonesian video is very cute.  Smile 

Rori is very interesting! Using a lot of references to japanese pop culture - and some to Lady Gaga. The video looks expensive. And the song reminds me to "Drôle De Creepie".  Very Happy 

Sarah is also good - whish she wood use a more unique name ...  Rolling Eyes 

Emeline Baffa has many nice live videos.  Smile 

Marina Kaye is truely a great talent - strange that she changed her name.  Rolling Eyes 

Nicole Cherry seems to be really successful in Romania. Hopefuly she gets more known abroad.  Very Happy 

Bars and Melody are again blocked in Germany ...  Rolling Eyes 

These brazilian singers seem to belong to a group whith Ayumi Irie. The are all very good!  Smile 

I have the strong feeling that Kylie is beeing payed by Disney ...  Rolling Eyes 

Emili has a lot of live videos, most very good quality.  Wink 

CJ Fam is also very cute.  Smile 

Ok, that was my feelings in short. Now some new stuff:

Bianca Lixandru (now "Bibi"  Wink ) has a great new song and video: Radio Song!  Shocked 

And at least one new singer: Aja Neinstein - Chandelier! No dancing but great singing and nice video!  Smile 

That's all for this week. But you delivered enough I guess.  Wink
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 16 Juil - 4:54

I want to post these videos too.
First five videos are by Naty Hrychova

Naty Hrychová -- Pátá (Downtown)

Naty Hrychova Rolling In The Deep (Adele)

The Wizard and I - Naty H

Naty Hrychová - Jazzová koleda

ukazka CD 14 Audio Trackkkk

Saules Vaikai - Raudonkepuraites Dainele

Колыбельная. Мая Егорова.

And also want to post another performance of
Show Must Go On by Tali Sorokin

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Jeu 18 Sep - 7:35, édité 6 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 27 Juil - 9:35

Maya Egorova is pretty good, you can find some live videos with better sound on Youtube.  Smile 

Naty Hrychová is also a sweet find, I really like the first video!  Smile 

And now a load from me:

Dominique Dy - Rude. It is hard to believe she is still 12 ...  Shocked 

Mina Sundwall - Rolling in the Deep! Older video.

Also from her:

Gabi from Bulgaria.  Smile 

Another very popular singer poped up: Angelina! She has only 3 videos as far as I can see.  Smile 

Two very nice girls from Russia: Blestyashki (Блестяшки)!  Very Happy 
http://vk.com/video118602800_169610088

Felicia Rydbäck from Sweden - Help!  Smile 

MandyStar - C'mon! Another original song!  Very Happy 

Anna Cibbarelli and Emily Christine - Bring Me To Live! I really love the little drummer and her facial expression.  Very Happy 
And at least some metal!  Twisted Evil 

Mara Tancu  - You Lost Me!  Smile 

And finally someone new: Psy Jas - Uncover! Seems to be from Scandinavia. She is just starting to get really good.  Smile 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 28 Juil - 3:53

There was just too much to do on the Internet today and too many videos to see all at once. I have to come back and finish when I can.

However, I wanted to mention that MandyStar (posted recently by Clearsky and before) has Followed me on Google and Subscribed to me on Youtube and I did the same with her and she has sent me a couple comments.  Very Happy How cool is that?  Cool 

I have to really thank Clearsky for his recent posts of Anastasia Baginskaя in the Live Performance thread. She is reallly good in the videos he posted there and I posted one also in that thread, but then I found this WONDERFUL music video. She is so amazing in this recording! I think she has jumped way up and is probably a top ten favorite now for recent times. What is she, like 8 years old? Amazing sounding voice for that young.

walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 3 Aoû - 18:19

New from Russia
walter446