~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 8 Mar - 20:00

Elisa - Voila pourquoi

Rachel Traets - Bad Ringtone

MGP Allstars - Din Melodi (MGP 2014)

Nic Neufeld - I'll Be Yours

Luka - In The End

Hope they're not already posted... :/

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 10 Mar - 16:45

Thanks for Elisa, I didn't know her!  Smile 

Some new from me:

New girl: Adéla Částková from Czech Republic:

Sofia Fisenko - Kabany! Soooo cute ...  Embarassed 

MandyStar - Banga Banga! Strange song but nice performance.  Smile 

Zaga Rehn - Little By Little! As usual great quality.

Ally & Jake - they have a lot of videos and some original songs:

Olivia Ooms - Let It Go! Seems like everyone covers this song, but her version surely is more than great!  Very Happy 

And finally Lia Shamsina - Eniyeme! Sooo lovely ...  Very Happy 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 10 Mar - 21:10

Lot of good videos !!

Number of posts : 3048

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 15 Mar - 6:57

I am going to be very honest and straight right now. I should have made a comment like this long ago. I am going to do in this post what I have done so many times in the past, but it is something that others have not done very often and I think it is kind of post that shows the most appreciation for other posters. I am taking what was just posted by others and making my own posts of videos either by the same singers or something related to it. Sometimes my new video posts are the same singer, but belong better in another thread and so I direct to those. When you take what others have just posted and make your own post of something that is related to their post, then that is in my opinion the best way to show them how much you appreciate their efforts.

Adéla Částková is new to me and she is pretty good. Is this song (Oh Darling!) so very popular in Europe, or are the Beatles popular with kids again or could it be that Anastasia Petrik made this popular with other Girl Singers? The second video by Adéla is translated as How Strong I Have Become, but it is actually the Adele song Make You Feel Me Love. I love that song.

I have loved Lia Shamsina before with her videos of Up Up and Indian Popurri. She is older now in this one, but I think this is such a lovely video. I love the production work on this and she is such a great voice.

The Sofia Fisenko video got me looking for others of her because I was not exited about the kiddy presentation, but I really like her in her performance in what looks like a JESC, but I am not sure. I will put it here even though it more belongs in another thead.

MandyStar I really like from before with a couple other videos, but I am not a big fan of hip hop, so here are two I like more of her.

Olivia Ooms is really good and so I put another one I like by her.

Zaga Rehn I figured I liked, but I did not reallly like that song so much, so I looked and found two I really enjoy.

Thanks again for your many efforts Clearsky!

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 19 Mar - 16:26

I'm allways happy if someone likes some of my postings!

I was a little busy last week, so here my new found videos:

Aygul Valiulina from Russia - she has some nice videos on her channel. I especially like the first one:  Smile 

Ivetta Vladimirova - Mir v tvoikh rukakh: I whish the video quality was better, but the sound is good! She recently participated in Voice Kids but no judge pressed the buzzer ...  Sad 

Tegan Thomas - Heart Of Dixie! She did a lot of live videos and some clips.  Smile 

Mark Potapov - Ukh ty kakaya! With Anya Muzafarova in his clip. I like it how the kids support each other.  Cool 

And finally Ilse Torrez - Libre Soy! Millions of clixks and I didn*t knew her ...  Shocked 
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 22 Mar - 6:21

She lifes in my city, Fortaleza, in Brasil, your artistic name is Nicky:

Nicky - Me apaixonei (Fell in Love)
http://www.pandamia.com.br
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 25 Mar - 20:34

She is good! But with that non-unique name it will be difficult to find more from her ...  Neutral 

Some new videos:

Stasy MJ made a nice ukrainian Michael Jackson cover:  Very Happy 

Sofiya &Nastya Dobrivecher - Under!  Smile Smile 

Catherine Elsey - Umbrella!  Smile 

Ashley Tubridy - Dried Up Heart! Original song. She is from Ireland.  Smile 

And finally Yuliana Vasilovska (Ukrain) - Try zori!  Very Happy 
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 26 Mar - 5:16

Yeah! Your real name is Nycolle Karen, far better. This artistic name is not creative, but here, we are accustomed. It is noteworthy that there is a girl of the same age and with the same style of music from Nicky, who has a name almost equal, it is called Vicky.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 4 Avr - 14:16

If they would just google their "artist name" - and choose another, when they got more than one million hits on others ...  Rolling Eyes 

Well, even though I was a little sick this week, i found some nice new clips:

Paradise - Happy! They deserve more subscribers.  Very Happy 

Ayumi Irie from Brazil (japanese origin) & her Daddy & Apollo Costa.

I didn't knew that Caroline Burns can dance like this!  Shocked 

Aishlinn Kivlighn - Just Sayin! Original song ...  Very Happy 

And finally Bruna Guerreiro - Força de Mil Cores! Not sure if she ist from Brazil or Portugal ...  Smile 
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 5 Avr - 7:40

She is from Portugal, know only by accent
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 12 Avr - 14:13

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 14 Avr - 1:52

Well, I am paying for it again for staying away from the forum for almost 2 weeks. Lots of Clearsky videos I have watched just now. Too many to comment on every single one, so I think I will just comment on the ones I liked the best.

Aygul Valiulina has made a nice looking culture showing video. Enjoyed that.

I don't know that Tegan Thomas is technically a great singer yet, but I still love her cute sounding voice and she is adoreable. She has the kind of voice that will probably only last for a couple more years, but it could become something very nice.

Same comment as above for Ilse Torrez. Three million plus views!  Shocked Must be others out there that like those ultra cute little girl voices.  Smile  Tegan doesn't have that many quality videos, but Ilse has quite a few, so check out her channel if anyone likes her.

I am actually a pretty big fan of Catherine Elsey. I know her pretty good, but this song/video is just an OK one for me of her. I love her I Knew You Were Trouble video and I like many of the live ones with her playing guitar. In fact, I think I will post a couple in the Kid Singers that also play an instrument thread.

I was very impressed by Ashley Tubridy. After seeing this video, I checked out others. This girl has been playing the guitar for awhile and even writing some songs of her own. She is a real artist in the making I think. Thank you so much for that introduction.

Bruna Guerreiro is also quite enjoyable. She actually has been around awhile it seems. Found videos of her from when she was a few years younger. This one that you posted is probably her best, most enjoyable one though. Thanks for that post.

Been a big Caroline Burns fan since her beginnings on Youtube. I love the production on her new video and you are right about the dancing. Very lovely and what a nice surprise!

Saving my favorite for last. I think the video by Ivetta Vladimirova is probably my favorite of all these you posted since I last posted. I love that video. Her singing and the look of that video are so very nice. Thank you so much for that one Clearsky. I only wish she had more enjoyable videos with her singing. I looked. There are a few OK ones and there is one other I really enjoyed but it also made me mad. She is a couple years older and is on a Kids Voice show and does the famous Girl From Ipanema and does it really nicely, but the stupid judges don't turn their chairs around for her. I may post that one in the Talent Contest thread. The comments I just made are for her singing videos BUT this young lady also plays pretty good jazz piano. There are a few videos of her playing jazz with other male adult musicians. Very talented Girl.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 15 Avr - 15:27

Yeah, jurors in casting shows ...  Rolling Eyes  No comment on their skills.

@ walter446: Thank's, I guessed so because of the old buildings, but was not shure about it.

Some eggs for your easter nests:

Briannagh D - Baby I

Zoé Priscilla participated in "Voice Kids" but no chair turned. And her father is a druid! O_o

Nika Terentyeva - Hit The Road Jack!

New video from Elisa Commery: Comment vivre sans toi.

Jasmijn Hendriks - Happiness!

Mara Paparau - Beautifull. She is 13 and from Romania.

Carina Olteanu - Hello! Same country.

Eden Golan - Skyscraper! Isreal this time.

And finaly a special easter bunny: Milena Stepanienco - Pula Pula!
walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 16 Avr - 2:25

From Brasil
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 21 Avr - 4:58

Hey Clearsky! I am kind of a picky guy for things like this, and even though you probably should have posted her on the Talent Show thread, the first thing I want to post is a comment I put on Youtube on the Kids Voice video of Zoé Priscilla.

This is a paste I put on Youtube on the Kid's Voice video above.
Some of these Voice Kids shows are starting to piss me off!!! This is the third one I have found now that I was thinking what the hell is wrong with these judges????? Turn your damn chairs when you have a great Girl Singer on your show! Just because she does not do the diva thing here, she has a great lower register and sounds different from many other Girl Singers and so very good. Stop waiting for the dramatic power notes and listen to the voice and make a call on great singing and talent.

Everyone you posted Clearsky is pretty good but I want to make comments on my favorites.

My very favorite in this bunch is the Nika Terentyeva video for Hit the Road Jack!! I LOVE that one!  Love the style of the video and the Girl Singer is so fun and interesting!  Very Happy I even love her strong accent on the English. I usually don't mind it at all when a Girl Singers English is not perfect on a song, but in this case, I love the way the accent sounds on this so familiar oldie. I surely wish this Girl Singer does a bunch more really good videos.

A close second to that one is the Hello video from Carina Olteanu. Did not know her at all, or Nika and so I have to thank you so much again for introducing me to new Girl Singers Clearsky.  Very Happy I have posted another video of her in the Talent Show thread.

Eden Golan has a very nice sounding voice also. I think she has some training. She could be the actual best singer of this bunch, but I do not always go on just how good their voice is technically. Not much goes on in the video, so I do not pick it as a favorite for that reason, but she is so good that I will try to find more.

I really like Briannagh D voice on the soft high notes. Some of the rest of the song does not excite me, but the parts where she sings softer are really nice.

However, the CUTEST video of these last ones posted is the one from Walter446! The Girl Singer Milena might not be that great of a singer yet as she is only 6 it says, but she is OK and this video is fun and as I said, CUTE!
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 27 Avr - 18:29

Milena has a ton of self esteem!  Very Happy 

Some new videos:

M'Angel - I Believe In Miracles! She is from Romania and seems to have the same producers as Nicole Cherry.

Franchesca Maia has a new video!

DJ Margosha & MC Lena - Losha!

Mandy Star & two of her friends made a cover of "Story Of My Life":

Two new Members of Ecole Art: Valentina Lyapina & Yelizaveta Zholudeva

Marta Rak from Ukrain!

Bryce Hitchcock - Happy Being Me! Ok, probably to old to still count as kid, but I like the video ...  Very Happy 

Sofya Fedorova - Si tu m'aimes!  Very Happy 

FLORA - Heraxos te hetsaniv! She is from Armenia, I guess.

And finally an older video from Russia (or Ukrain?):
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 28 Avr - 5:06

Be back in the next four days to finish what I did not get to. I already listened to these and added some to My Favorites on Youtube. Thanks for those. Be back with comments.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 6 Mai - 14:46

A bunch of new clips:

Icess Rawling - Cout On Me & Part of Your World.  Smile 

Jordyn Jones - BANJII. She is primarily a great dancer! And does some coops with Carson Lueders.

Mack Z (= Mackenzie Ziegler) - It's A Girl Party! She is well known from Dancemoms ...

Chelsea Hegener - Have a wonderful christmas time! She is from Holland.  Smile 

Sofya Fedorova - And I am telling you!  Very Happy 

Kayley Stallings - Forever and always. Original song! A bit older but she is still singing.  Smile 

MandyStar - Crazier!  Very Happy 

Diana Petcu - Let It Go. Man, everyone is covering this song ...  Smile 

She also does some live covers with Andrei Mihnea Cerbu - an awsome guitar player!  Shocked 

And finally some nice covers frome Sammy Foster:  Very Happy 

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 10 Mai - 0:17

Darn! I watched all the videos from a week ago or so and was going to comment, but I do not remember well enough without going back and watching again. So that means I will comment on the newer posts and go back to the others when I can.

I think I had seen the Icess Rawling Part of Your World before, but thanks for reminding me of it because I had not put it in my collection on Youtube. I like the other one at the piano even more.

The Jordyn Jones is not my favorite kind of music, so in that regard it is not great for me, but man there is some great dancing in that first one! Really good production on it too, so I DO like this video for all that.

I do remember Mackenzie Ziegler from Dance Moms, but I did not know about her doing a music video until earlier today, as it popped up on the first page of my Youtube account when I signed in. I told myself, what a great video to post on the forum. Again Clearsky beats me to it.  Sad  Not really. I'll be OK.  Laughing 

I like Chelsea Hegener pretty good, but I just cannot get into Christmas songs except in December and even then I am not a huge fan, but a few of them each year is OK.

MandyStar of course is very familiar and this is another good one that I had not seen.

All the other ones are just OK for me except for my very favorite from this bunch. Even though I did not love this video of And I Am Telling You I did know Sofya Fedorova from before, as she is a huge, huge favorite for me just lately. The kind of song that she sings in this just did not go with the video production in my opinion. Just did not fit for some reason. The sync not being good did not help either. I think that kind of song needs a more live on stage or in the studio setting.  However, she has a fantastic sounding voice. I remember those two videos of her at the microphone titled Earth Song and Skyfall and a couple others. However, my very favorite from her is this one. This is so good for me that I would have to say it is in my top ten of the past 6 months. Hope it is not a repost.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 12 Mai - 0:03

We just had a video posted of Mackenzie Ziegler and I commented on it. Then today I see a big new notice on Yahoo of her (1 year) older sister Maddie getting a lot of attention for her dancing in the new Sia video Chandelier. Almost 5 million viewsin one week. Since it is not a Girl Singing video, I will just post the link for those that like dancing too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

walter446

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 12 Mai - 19:01

This brazilian children band is very old, your name is Mulekada

Rafaela and Maury - Xuxuzinho

Chiquititas - Remexe (2014)
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 16 Mai - 0:47

Hey Walter446! Bringing back the oldies! If you like this sort of thing, then I strongly recommend you go to page 4 of the threads and see the two threads I created long ago. They are Oldies but goodies, in Spanish. Child singers from the 90's and before and Newer ones in Spanish. From Movies, Variety Shows and T.V. 2000 and forward.

You will find plenty of Chiquititas on both of those threads. That show went from 1995 to 2001.They had something like 4 or 5 different basic casts in those years, but I used to watch the original cast alot on t.v. way before Youtube, so that is still my favorite. Wish Youtube had higher quality videos from this show in the 90s. Here is the same theme song from the original cast.

I somehow missed that show you posted Mulekada, so I don´t think it got posted in the other thread. I would be a bigger fan if the Girl Singers were featured more singing, especially solo singing. I like this video a bit more because it features the Girls vocals more.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 17 Mai - 15:33

Maybe they have children on their own right now?  Razz 

The clips of the week:

Polliana Ryzhak - And I Am Telling You. Maybe it is more for the "live" thread, but the sound ist not live and the camera work is very good - not to mention the deeply impressive singing!  Shocked 

Ionela Vicol, Crina Furculita and Madalina Antoci made a very nice video together:  Smile 

This video is too short and hiphop and not the best singing but ... see yourselfe.  Smile 

This video of Sophia Fedorova is blocked in Germany, so I cannot post it properly ...  Sad 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyUDc6SwoEQ

And finally some fairytale song from Anastasya Puchkina:
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 25 Mai - 4:52

I don't have much time tonight but wanted to post a bit of news that is kind of nice surprise for me. Remember Mackenzie Ziegler (Mack Z) that was just recently posted by Clearsky and commented on by me. Her and her sister are part of the Dance Moms show. Mack Z, as she sometimes calls herself just linked her Google account to mine.  Very Happy  I wonder how she found me?
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 26 Mai - 4:59

That Polliana Ryzhak has a strong voice. Don´t think I had ever seen her before. She should have lots of videos, but I don´t think she does.

The short little video by Ruby Rose was weird? It got me interested, but she needs to do some good videos and show us what she can do. It seems from a couple others that dancing has been her main thing.

The Fairytale Song was interesting. I like how they put that together, and another Girl Singer I did not know. Thanks for introducing.

Sophia Fedorova I do know some and I LOVE that one. She sounds so good on that. Really good song with fantastic vocal. Thanks so much for that one Clearsky!

Ionela, Crina and Madalina seem to be a group sometimes and are called Magic Trio. That video you posted was good, but I like this song even more.

The video Clearsky posted and the above one are from Crina´s channel. Here are two more from the same channel. She is wonderful in this solo one.

Here is another that can go here because it isn´t really live like the stage presentation, but more like a music video with fake playing and synced vocals. Here is Crina a little younger.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Aujourd'hui à 22:21

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 16Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Suivant