~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah K.

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Fri 10 Jan - 12:01

Happy New Year!
I have really enjoyed listening to 12 year-old Lara Castro singing A Thousand Years on Raul Gil’s last show so I searched for her on youtube and found a few good videos! I had no idea she played the piano and she is good at it Smile  Maybe she will play when the show returns next month. That would bring a little more competition to the table, especially because Wendy C. Bright is also a musician Razz Two very different styles, both great.

I love the fact that she’s bilingual. She told on Raul Gil that she's half-argentininan  

Back to top Go down
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 12 Jan - 14:22

Lara shurely has a lot of talent!  Very Happy  If just the sound quality would be better ...

New clips:

Anastasia Puchkina - Try! She has probably filmed it in Swiss or Austria. Smile 

Anya (or Anna?) Eregova (or Yeregova ...) - Halo! Smile 

Kaidence Lewis-Quan - Royals! The only good video of her I could find ...  Neutral 

Polina Butorina ft DJ Groove - My Heart! A little overproduced? But nice! Smile 

Skyla Rayne - Let's Meet Up! Not shure how old she ist now ... But nice song and video! Smile 

And finally Stasy MJ - Stil! A cover of "Can't be tamed" on russian (or ukrainian?) - I like it!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 13 Jan - 5:48

Here goes some more really nice ones Clearsky! Seems I know Anna Eragova don't I? I got so many GirlSingers in my brain, I can't keep them all in order! Embarassed Mad Sad  We have her posted before don't we? Anyway, she and Anastasia Puchkina and Polina Butorina are really great videos and Girl Singers I may have never found unless you brought them here, so thankyou.  Very Happy 

Stasy MJ I remember of course. I am surprised I enjoy her style and look, as it would not usually be my thing, but she pulls it off so well.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 18 Jan - 9:45

so many videos again!
so i will comment only videos that i like. Wink 
María Parrado and Elena Alberdi sounds great and make this song beautiful. i know this song which is originally in english but it doesn't weird at all in this language. i don't know which language. both have a good voice and powerful. so i like this so much!

next one that i like is a girl who sings We remain. sorry im too lazy to type her name. i never hrerd this song but i really like this because of her voice and her feeling.

the last one is Skyla Rayne. she looks a bit older. she should be around 14-15 i don't know. i like her style. so perfect!
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2928

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 18 Jan - 16:46

Disney Channel España - Pide Un Deseo (Súper Finalistas Violetta : tu sueño, tu música)

Carson Lueders - Beautiful

Tuuli - Nuoruus on ikuinen

Mike Singer & Nicole Frolov - Impossible (Cover)

Aliyah ft. Keizer - Shop-a-holic
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 20 Jan - 18:19

Nicole is cute, I have seen her on TV. In one or two years she will be really good!  Smile 

Tuuli has become a teenager for shure ...  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for the videos!

Not much this week from me ...

Dina Migdal - Samaya luchshaya pesnya dlya mamy ("Best song for Mama")!  Smile 

Sonya Lapshakova has not only talent for singing!  Shocked 

And finally some snow impressions from Caroline Burns - I am still waiting for "real winter" in Germany ...  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 25 Jan - 5:53

Yes Clearsky!! Another amazing find in Dina Migdal. What a lovely voice, lovely girl, and (did I say lovely already) looking video.  Very Happy  Instant favorite for sure!  Very Happy Very Happy a couple times.

I had already found the CBurns video, as I am a big fan, but thanks for reminding me, as I forgot to put it in My Favorites on Youtube. \

Is that really Sonya painting all those!?!? If it is her, then I am surely astounded at her great talent. Fantastic singer and performer, and quite a painter too then.  Shocked 

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 26 Jan - 12:54

Well, I'm not sure, but let me live with that imagination.  Wink 

Again, not many new clips this week ...

Dominique Dy - it is hard to believe that she is still 12 ...  Shocked 

Anna Trincher from Dream Shool - I like it how they use the other singers as crowd in the "club".  Smile 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 1 Feb - 7:22

The Anna Trincher is a style I really enjoy. Thanks for that one Clearsky. I guess I know Dream School, as StacyMJ is in that, but I see there are a whole lot of videos to see on this Youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/timparimpa?feature=watch

I know that Dominique from somewhere. Can't remember what I have seen her do before.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 2 Feb - 17:23

This week I can present a few more nice clips:

Dalita (from Armenia) - Amanor: She was a participant for JESC.

Carmen Wyler - Who Knew:  Smile 

Jasmine Clarke made a new, original song and an interesting anime-style video:

Another short but good song from Caroline Burns:

Madi Lee is maybe already a teen but seems to still likes fairytales:

Distraction - strange but cool. They age 13 to 15.

And finally someone new: Shala (from Romania) - No say bye bye.
So far I found only this song but there are also some videos from TV shows.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 3 Feb - 6:44

I have been listening to Jasmine and Madi for about 4 years, maybe longer, I don't know for sure, but it is long enough to hardly be able to believe they are completely teen singers now. It seems so strange.  Surprised 

They both sound quite a bit like they did two years ago.

Caroline Burns is a big big favorite because for me, her voice is the perfect balance of a cute voice and a pretty voice.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 9 Feb - 14:03

Andra Gogan is 15, but i guess she still counts as kidsinger.  Very Happy 

Quite some new clips this week:

Samantha Potter - Counting Stars:

Someone new: Aleksandra Abrameytseva - Sasha, Sasha!

Also new to me: Annika Rose! She has 2 clips and many live videos on her channel.

And finally 2 new clips from Sophie Fedorova:

Back to top Go down
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 9 Feb - 19:14

Giovanna Moraes - Brincar e ser feliz (Play and be Happy)

Giovanna Vampesi - Hora de Brincar (Play Time)

Eliana feat. Sayuri - É tão lindo (Is so Beautiful)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandamia.com.br
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Thu 13 Feb - 2:07

Fellipe Nogueira - Amor de Estudante
Fellipe Nogueira is my friend, he life's in my city, Fortaleza in state of Ceara, Brazil.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pandamia.com.br
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 15 Feb - 14:46

Giovanna Moraes is great! Gospel again (seems to be popular in brazil ...) but she has some awsome videos on Youtube!  Very Happy 

I also really like Giovanna Vampesi but most of her videos are crap ...  Neutral 

This week I found lots of nice new clips:

Danut (Moldova) - Eu numai cu tine.  Smile 

Mika & Betty (Armenia) - Parashpot.  Smile 

Milli MIskaryan - also from Armenia.  Surprised 

Oana Giurgiuman (Romania) - Vreau sa fiu minunea ta.  Smile 

Mery Qocharyan (Armenia no. 3) - Vonts Hamozem! Time for the winter to end ...  Very Happy 

And finally 3 clips from Silva Grigoryan - Armenia has won today! I post the other videos next week.  Wink 

Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Fri 21 Feb - 8:13

Back to top Go down
http://www.youngsingers4u.net
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 23 Feb - 12:51

WOW, one of the best videos I have seen in a long time! Thank you!
 Love 

New from me:

Lela Brow - for those who like hiphop ...  Rolling Eyes 

Anya Muzafarova - Muzyka dozhdya! I don't know why the clip is posted in so low quality on Youtube, I found it in HD on vk.com ...  Neutral 

Alexa Vrubliovskaia & Adriana Popovici - Tsvety pod snegom! Adriana is from Moldova but the song seems to be russian.  Smile 

Milena Stepanienco (Brazil) - O que importa é a felicidade!  jocolor 

Giovanna Chaves - Imaginar!  Smile 

And finally a new clip from Sonya Lapshakova - Hey Girl!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 24 Feb - 19:31

Thanks for those videos !!

Quote :
Anya Muzafarova - Muzyka dozhdya! I don't know why the clip is posted in so low quality on Youtube, I found it in HD on vk.com ...  Neutral

Do you have the link to the HD version, please ? Smile

Have you seen this :
19 billions of views in one week !!

Alex Boyé feat. One Voice Children's Choir & Lexi Walker - Let It Go - Frozen (Africanized Tribal Cover)
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Tue 25 Feb - 17:21

It was at 6 mio. whe I saw it first ...  Shocked 

Last time I posted videos from vk.com one of the sources was blocked to outsiders ...  Sad  Well, hopefully not this time:
http://vk.com/video131769451_167570202?list=430d699546877982bf
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Thu 27 Feb - 19:57

Thank you !!
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 1 Mar - 2:19

OH MY!!! I stayed gone from the forum way too long!!  Crying or Very sad 
It wasn't too bad on the other threads, but look at this one!!  Shocked 
I have so many videos to see so as to comment. I will do that in maybe two or three sessions. Please don't post many more until I finish.

First comment on the first batch. I absolutely love Sophie Fedorova. In those two videos, she looks only about 9 or 10, but sounds much older. Some of it is studio magic, but she is truly a strong singer. See my post in the Live Performances thread of her to see/hear what I am talking about.

I also love the video by Aleksandra Abrameytseva. Such a nice production. Really nice film work. I did not know her at all.

Also really liked Annika Rose, but I think you posted the same video twice Clearsky. I would really love to see more of these three GirlSingers. Sophie, Aleksandra, and Annika-Rose.

Samantha Potter I know very well. Seems like I have been watching her for about 2 years now and this video you posted is one of her very best. Thanks for that one too.

On the post from Walter446. The video by Giovanna Moraes is nice and she has one of those 'cute' voices. That video is maybe two or three years old. Here is a new one. She still has almost the same cute voice.

The other one from Giovanna Vampesi is another cute one, but I think I like this one better.

Well, that is it for this session. Hope to make it back soon to do more. Lots more videos to see and comment on. I love music video clips, so I don't want to miss anything on this thread.

'
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 1 Mar - 5:46

Now for that next batch of posted videos from Clearsky. I did not know any of these, so thanks again for bringing so many new ones to my attention Clearsky.  Very Happy  Very Happy 

The boy singer and the teen singer I will skip and the last three are from the same GirlSinger, so that means there are only 4 Girlsingers to comment on in this group. That's easy.  Smile 

Even though Betty looks a year or two older than Mika, they are so cute together in that video. Fun video Clearsky!

The video from Mery Qocharyan is so fun too!! Great colors. I loved the part where she messes everything up including herself with the blender. Ha!

Oana Giurgiuman is really good too. Her voice reminds me a little of Laura Omloop, a huge favorite for me from a few years ago.

My favorite though is Silva Grigoryan and you gave us three! She is such a little star for being what, ? 8 years old I would guess. I guess she was runner up in something called Little Miss World, so she is a model also.
All three of these videos are fantastic productions with great themes and cinematography and fun songs. Just wonderful videos. Thanks so very much again Clearsky!

OH OHH OHHHHH!!!! Yessss! Kiwi you fantastic poster with that Lexi Walker video! That is the one titled Alex Boyé Let It Go. Sorry Rakugaki, but you actually posted it second, but I appreciate your efforts too! One of the best preteen GirlSinger videos ever! I have heard a lot of Girl Singers do that song now, but this is the best version for sure! I love the Africanized version for one thing and then the video is such high quality. Then there is Lexi herself. What a wonderful discovery. I am only disappointed  that she doesn't have a couple dozen really good videos. She does have a few more good ones. I think I will post her soon with two really good live performances. She is an instant top, top favorite.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 1 Mar - 6:48

One more batch to go and not too hard, as there are two teen videos and a hip hop one that I think I will skip commenting on. The last one is Sonya Lapshakova, who has been posted often and is in my book one of the biggest Girl Singer stars ever. However, Clearsky you forgot again that you created a thread for her.  Laughing I reposted this video over in her thread. No big deal, but I thought I would remind you again of your creation.  Smile 

Usually I don't really enjoy the Girl Singer videos when the studio production is so big that you can hardly tell how the Girl Singer sings, but I actually liked the Anya Muzafarova video. Really different kind of video and the wild changes and mixes and all are interesting. I would really like to see/hear her sometime in a video where you hear her real voice more clear, but this is the only one I could find.

I also enjoyed Giovanna Chaves. She is an Idolos Kid which is a talent show that I think we have posts on in the Talent Show thread.

Anyway, thanks again for all your efforts Clearsky and bringing so many new Girl Singers to my attention.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 2 Mar - 12:54

You had some hard work to do, but I hope it was worth it.  Laughing 

Only two new clips this week:

11 wie du - Ich wünsch's mir so (I whish so hard) from Germany!  Smile 

And a new clip from Laura Kempenaers - also from Germany!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 8 Mar - 1:04

I really liked the group 11 wie du. At first, I thought it was a solo vid by the main singer, but then I looked at other videos and found out it is a group of GirlSingers. This is their only really good video so far, but I really am hoping for more. Thanks for introducing them Clearsky.

I also really liked the Laura Kempenaers. Did not know her also. Very good English song that I did not know from a GirlSinger from Germany.
Back to top Go down

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next