~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 1 Oct - 14:56

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Well, maybe I am a little mad at you Tonie. I didn't want to see that video! It made me cry!! Sad Sad Sad

Well, she was obviously a little younger then and probably just learning to hit the right notes and all. Just a short time later, she is killing it!! Very Happy
I didn't want to leave this on a sour note. Wink She hit all the right notes this time. cheers She is WONDERFUL! The song is Beautiful!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 2 Oct - 2:25

from Armenia
http://www.pandamia.com.br
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 2 Oct - 16:27

Sam1989 a écrit:
Tonie, glad you like Naty. She is 10 years old now. I hope we'll see more great videos from her. Tereza Drábková is also should be 10 years old this year.

There is also Jana Kepková. But to enjoy her songs and other talents you have to understand Czech language. Though maybe some of you know a little bit Czech. She is an extraordinary girl.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jana+Kepkov%C3%A1
Here is a new video from Naty, posted today.

Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 3 Oct - 2:42

Wow thank you Tonie, another great and beautiful music video from Naty. I forgot to subscribe to her youtube channel.

Actually I decided recently that I want to learn Czech and then maybe Polish so I learning them now so I think I quite often will post about Czech/Polish girl singers on forum. Though for now I don't know many Czech girl singers, it is Naty Hrychova, Tereza Drabkova, Adela Castkova, Nelca Kailova, Jana Kepkova, and 5 Angels. I also like Dutch, but don't know any girl singer singing in Dutch.

girlsingerfan, I also liked Mariya Ermolaeva, and especially her cover of "Undo" very liked this song that clearsky posted. And the end (second half) of "Il Dolce Suono". Like Mariya's voice, in both videos she sang beautifully.
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 3 Oct - 16:53

"I also like Dutch, but don't know any girl singer singing in Dutch."

Laura Omloop
Femke Meines
Sisters Only (Group)
Lisa, Amy & Shelley (Group)

All of them are now teenagers but you can find older videos of them on Youtube. Wink

Good luck learning new languages. I try it with Japanese ...
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 3 Oct - 22:02

Hey Tonie, the new posts on Anastasia B. and Naty are both quite nice. I had seen the Anastasia one, but that is a favorite, so great that you posted it. It is not really a music video, which is what this thread is for, but things get in the wrong threads sometimes, so oh well. Cool

Clearsky mentioned Lisa, Amy and Shelly and Laura Omloop, who I created a thread for when she was about 10. Their threads are on page 2. Also on page 2 you will find a thread called Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy. It was started by me when the forum and Girl Singer collecting was in the first stages. I created that thread to compare two large ensemble child singer groups that often feature one or more solo singers and nice stage productions. Kinderen voor Kinderen are Dutch. Some videos are no longer, but more than half still remain. Check that thread out when you can.
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 4 Oct - 3:37

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Hey Tonie, the new posts on Anastasia B. and Naty are both quite nice. I had seen the Anastasia one, but that is a favorite, so great that you posted it. It is not really a music video, which is what this thread is for, but things get in the wrong threads sometimes, so oh well.  Cool

Clearsky mentioned Lisa, Amy and Shelly and Laura Omloop, who I created a thread for when she was about 10. Their threads are on page 2. Also on page 2 you will find a thread called Kinderen voor Kinderen vs. Neposedy. It was started by me when the forum and Girl Singer collecting was in the first stages. I created that thread to compare two large ensemble child singer groups that often feature one or more solo singers and nice stage productions. Kinderen voor Kinderen are Dutch. Some videos are no longer, but more than half still remain. Check that thread out when you can.
You are a great person girlsingerfan! I can tell how you handle ignorant people like me. My question is ......... How would I know that? I told you that you would have to have patience. lol
I am going to watch my threads more carefully. LOL
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 5 Oct - 3:33

Hey Tonie. Yes, it is a difficult thing that calls for patience when you have a forum that is close to 8 years old and has mostly people who have been on less than two years and in some cases, less than a year. Then when it comes to this thread, which is the longest thread by far, the first 67 pages got split apart and are on page 2 of the threads, so that makes it a little harder.  The original idea by the creator was to post one Video clip each day as much as possible. It was not clearly explained in the beginning that it was just for music videos, but that was his idea and it came up a few times in comments later, and that is what was posted 99 percent of the time. The One Clip part of the title probably should have been changed as most often people post more than one and sometimes a lot more than one. No big deal. I think Rakugaki should change the title to something like Music Video Productions. I myself do think it is a good thing to have some division and to have specific threads for people's special favorite kidsingers or themes and such and to go by those as much as possible, but when it does not work, no sense in getting mad. Smile

My main purpose though for the post before this was to call you attention to what I am sure is the biggest group of Dutch kidsinger videos on Youtube. Kinderen voor Kinderen have produced hundreds of videos and have been on Youtube pretty much since its' beginnings. I would say that about 80 percent of the solo singers are GirlSingers, so especially in the beginning, it was a big, big favorite for me. Actually, I have looked a little the last year or so, and they are not as interesting for me. I prefer the stuff from 4 to 8 years ago with them. Some of the videos have died off Youtube, but there is still a ton left. You wanted Dutch and that group will keep you busy for some time. Smile

I will make it very easy. Just click.

http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/t146-kinderen-voor-kinderen-vs-neposedy
http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/t107-lisa-amy-shelley-the-netherlands

Laura Omloop is not Dutch, but Belgian, but usually sings in Flemish/Dutch and just a little in French or English. Her thread is unsatisfactory to me. I started it a lot later than I should have and many of her posts are actually in other threads. What I might do is a semi mega post to fill that thread up better. Some of her good videos are no longer on Youtube, but I will do my best. Look for her thread to come to the top soon.
Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 5 Oct - 10:49

clearsky, girlsingerfan, thank you very much for all recommendations, for Laura Omloop, Femke Meines, "Sisters Only", "Lisa, Amy & Shelley", Kinderen voor Kinderen. And when I was listening to these girl singers/groups there was also videos of Rachel (Rachel Traets) which I also very liked. I really enjoy listening how all of them sing in Dutch, listening to them made me like Dutch even more. "Kinderen voor Kinderen" is really big, there are 496 videos on their youtube channel (ClubKVK) so I have a lot to listen indeed, very like them also.

clearsky, oh yeah I also want to learn Japanese. I think it is quite easy to learn to understand spoken Japanese. Pronunciation is quite easy. What is difficult is to learn to read Japanese, but I think for me understand spoken Japanese will be enough, I'm more interested to listen what people are saying than in reading. But most probably i won't learn Japanese I think.

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Dim 5 Oct - 13:05, édité 1 fois
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 5 Oct - 12:18

I just startet learning japanese, but I am quite shure it is one of the very few languages easyer to speak than to understand. Desu ne? Wink

A few videos for this week.

Aliska Sementina (Russia) - Wannabe!

Sval (Sweden) - Fasitsvar! Very professional video! =)

Alisa Kozhikina - Dreamer (Russian participant for JESC - they did not made a public show to find the best singer this year. Many of the russian music schools and kidsingers are quite angry because of that. Me too. Alisa is good but the song is a bit boring and we could have seen many new talents from Russia ... She has won Voice Kids in Russia this year.)

Caroline Burns - Riptide. She was in Germany this year! Very Happy

And finally: Carlotta Truman posted an old music video - Break Down The Walls! Sooo adorable ... Very Happy

Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 8 Oct - 6:41

clearsky, I like Alisa Kozhikina, and I like her voice, and I like her song for JESC 2014, and I very like music video for a song. I think with Alisa and this song Russia can take one of the first five places in a song contest this year for sure. And I think Krisia Todorova will take one of the first five places also. And one of the first two places should also take Ula Ložar from Slovenia, I like her song and voice too. I think these three girls are most cutest participants this year.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 9 Oct - 21:50

Started out just OK with me on this post Clearsky. Two well made videos, but seem teen singers to me.

Ahhh! But then! I just love Alisa Kozhikina!! I did not know her. I still need to go through all of her videos, but I looked at about 5 more and this Girl Singer is a mega star! She is brilliant! I think this song is fine and shows off her voice quite nicely. Thank you so much for introducing her. Maybe I will be so excited as to start a thread for her. Very Happy   There will be more about her very soon. She has several more good videos.

My big problem may be if Alisa goes against Krisia, who am I going to root for!? Ahhh! Don't make me choose! Razz

I am a huge Caroline Burns fan, but somehow I had missed this one, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I have known Carlotta Truman and posted her on the forum several times since she was in that singing contest in Germany when she was 9 or ten. I think this video you posted is posted in the first section of this thread that got seperated and is now on page 2. OK with me to bring it back, but if we do that, then I have to repost another by her that I think is even better. This is her video for the World Cup 2010.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 17 Oct - 16:45

My personal no.1 for JESC is this year: Belarus! Very Happy

Also very promising:

Ula Ložar - Nisi sam / Your Light (Slovenia)

Maša Vujadinovic & Lejla Vulić - Budi dijete na jedan dan (Montenegro)

Josie (Josephine Ida Zec) - Game Over (Croatia)

And beside the upcomming JESC a bunch of other new clips:

2 videos from Madysyn Rose:

Isabel Schmidt (Portugal / Brazil) - All Of Me

Marie (Germany) - O mio babbino caro (live sound ...)

Yuliya Mozhilovskaya - Mechty ("Dream")

Yesli v serdtse zhivet lyubov

Sela Hack - Rather Be

Sydney Haik - Dreaming With My Eyes Open

Annika Rose - It Takes Two

More than enough for this week ...
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 19 Oct - 0:10

Well, for the JESC, could I maybe remind you Clearsky there is a JESC thread, which I believe is the second biggest thread as far as number of pages I think after this thread. Remember this thread got split in two, but JESC used to be posted on alot the first few years of this forum. We should go back to it when the opportunity comes up. Very Happy

Of course, these are music videos, so no big deal I guess.  The JESC thread is mostly live performances at the contests, but there are some music videos mixed in there sometimes. Are all three of these videos of official entry songs for JESC?  Anyway, I must be honest that the 2nd and 3rd did not excite me. The singers are fine I guess, and the songs are decent, but to me anyway, if they are for performances at JESC, they are not the best songs. I think the first song will do better. I like that song more and I like that Girl Singer the best of this group of three videos. As I said, this would be a good discussion for the JESC thread, but I guess I will just say here that I still have not found anything JESC related that I like better than  Alisa Kozhikina and Krisia Todorova. Those two are tied with me for favorites to win, even though I need to check out more of the competition.

I really very much liked the two videos by Madysyn Rose, but at first I was curious. On that first video, she almost does not look like her voice or I had trouble believing she could sing those low notes that well. Maybe she is getting some help in the studio production, but she sounds so mature and professional in that lower register of her voice, I was skeptical. I checked out some of her more natural live vocals and she is a good singer, so I don't mind if she gets some production help. That is common for many of my Girl Singers. I just don't like it when they completely over do it and you cannot hear the real voice at all. This one is good for more me, or I should say I like both.

Isabel Schmidt I remember from a Talent Show video (I think it was The Voice)and it was nice to see her in a music video. Thanks for that one.

Oh, then another JESC but from last year I guess. I like that one by Yuliya Mozhilovskaya. Upbeat and rockier in style, with just a hint of jazz thrown in. Pretty good. Don't like the heavy makeup on the eyes so much, but that is not a big problem with me. Love Avril Lavigne since she first started but always wished she wouldn't do that makeup around her eyes. Oh well.

Sela Hack is pretty good for me. My only complaint is that the video has good resolution in parts and then just OK resolution in other parts.

Even though she may only have just the one really good video (all the others are OK), I am very excited about the Sydney Haik - Dreaming With My Eyes Open. Whoooaaaa!!! She is only 8 years old!? That is being sold as a single on itunes. Great song and what a voice for her age. I hope so very much that she keeps at her music and we get to see lots of her in the next few years. At age 8, she is just becoming a really good singer I think and the few videos she has done at 8 years are not great productions except just the one Clearsky posted. Anyway, Thank you so much for that one Clearsky.

I like Annika Rose too. Seems I have seen her before, but cannot remember what video right now. I did find another really good one by her, so I will end this session with that one.

Clearsky recently posted this Girl Singer in the Live Performance thread. Here are two music videos by Aishlinn Kivlighn. I especially like the second one. That is my favorite from her so far.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 26 Oct - 11:58

I will remember the JESC thread for the live performances. Wink

My new stuff:

3 videos with Masha Avsyukevich! Very Happy I am sure I have videos of her an an other girl but can not remember the name of her ...

Veronika Tychkova - Mir Kino! Smile

Another new singer: Kristi (Kristina Tashkinova)! Very Happy

Anna Trincher - Nebo znaê! Surprised

Aleksandra Mostovyak - Ya vernus! Smile

And at least one singer not from eastern europe: Aja Neinstein! Smile

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 29 Oct - 21:45

Hey Clearsky! You are the one who posted Aishlinn Kivlighn in the Live Performance thread. You did not say anything about her music videos I posted above?? Sad

I knew this last bunch from you was going to have some really good ones and I was right.

Masha Avsyukevich is so CUTE!! I really like her, except I must be honest, I don't really like that song in the second video. I do really like the other two though. I hope she comes out with lots more and soon! Very Happy

I often like that jazz style (is it Russian or Eastern Europe) that Veronika Tychkova does. She is good too.

I liked all three of the Kristina Tashkinova. She sure looks different in the second one. I would not have known it was the same Girl Singer.

I somehow had already just recently found Aleksandra Mostovyak and really like her too. It is because I knew this video. Was this posted here before by you Clearsky of someone else? Sorry if it is a repost.

Aja Neinstein video is very interesting. Like that style of video. She almost seemed Amercian to me, but I guess she is not. I found her version of the Sia/Maddie Ziegler video.

walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 9 Nov - 1:19

From my city in Brazil:
http://www.pandamia.com.br
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 9 Nov - 16:31

Larissa is not bad but I am not exited about the song. Smile

Sorry for not writing a lot, I have limited time and somehow the forum is not properly working for me lately. Probably my browser?

Not sure where Aja is from, I also thought she was american. The family name sounds jiddish / german to me.

Some new videos:

Ragda Khaniyeva - Hallelujah! Smile

Beatrice Pezzini - Ti amo tantissimo! She is from Italy and probably to old but I like her for years now and this is the first video in good quality with her ...

Mady, Vivi & Mirela - La multi ani! Something cute from Moldova.

Julia Kedhammar - You are not alone! The swedish singer for JESC.

Jessica Baio - Masterpiece! Truely (except the recording ...).

Sofiya Yankelevich - Paparazzi!

Yana Hovhannisyan from Armenia with 2 clips!

Mara Elena Tancu - Mama Do! Very Happy

And finally a new cover from Annika Rose - Blank Space!

Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 9 Nov - 23:18

I think Aja is from Toronto, Canada. She has a few videos out. I really want to hear a studio version of this home video. I think we will hear more from her. Turn the volume up and you will know what I am talking about.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 10 Nov - 5:02

Hey Clearsky! I was beginning to worry about you. Actually, for about 5 days or so, no one came except one quick visit by IdolTrailblazer because I sent him a message on my Mana Ashida post, so I was wondering where everyone went.

First of all I want to give a big THANKYOU for bringing Yana Hovhannisyan to my attention. I LOVE that video Shunn U Katun, yes I do! I also want to like the Sweet Baby video, but I am actually mad and disappointed because I find that is not really the proper video. Compare that video with the first 36 seconds of this Yana promo video. I want the whole video of this version. It is much better with the dancing than the almost exclusively close ups. I know that would be a huge, huge favorite for me, but will we ever see it?  Sad  Mad

Also from that same user account on Youtube as the Yana Hovhannisyan I found this one.

I knew right away when I saw the Mady, Vivi & Mirela video that it was from the GurinelTV group, but just a different user account with some of the same kids. I also found this one on that same account. There is a chance this is a repost, but I don't want to go back and look. Sorry if it is, but I want to make sure it is here.

I know Jessica Baio a little. I think you have posted her before somewhere haven't you? She is a really good, strong singer. I love her live version of Wrecking Ball. Is that posted? I will look and post it if not.

Julia Kedhammar has a really nice voice. I looked and did find one OK live performance video from when she was younger. I really wish she had done more videos when two years ago or more.

Hey Tonie, I like Aja a lot too. This is a nice photo with a good recording from her that you will like I think. I just give the link, as it doesn't really fit in this thread. I also am posting a video by her in the Live Performance thread  and in the Child Singers whol play an instrument thread during this session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj46Pr9j8sE
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 16 Nov - 17:26

No need to worry. I am just short on time and using the forum is lately extremely slow ...

It is allways surprising to me how many professional and very popular clips are comming from Armenia. It is not a big country. Smile

Some new stuff:

Ella Rammelt - Mine! I like her haircut. Smile

Sonya Lopukhova - Khranitel' snov! I she running for congress or why the baby kissing? XD

And finally something from Germany: Nicole Frolov - All Of Me!

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 18 Nov - 5:58

So much activity on the forum since my last visit. I got to some of the easy ones, but I missed several threads. I guess I will have to get it all done in maybe two more sessions during the coming week. These look good, but out of time now.
Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 18 Nov - 11:20

There are also Slovak girl group called Girls. I didn't listened all their performances yet. But I think I like them, I think they sound and look like a great girl group. Love melodies of their songs, so nice. Maybe we should create a thread for them on forum. Here their youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkupinaGirls/videos

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Ven 21 Nov - 17:01, édité 2 fois
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 18 Nov - 22:52

I really liked all three videos alot Clearsky! I need to come back when I have time to look at more videos from the three Girl Singers. I am most especially intrigued by Ella Rammelt. She is not typical and is setting her own unique style not sounding and looking like so many other Girl Singers. I think we may have a true ARTIST being born in front of us. Got to see much more of her!

I will check out your Girl Group more when I come back Sam1989.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 21 Nov - 20:43

I like one song of SkupinaGirls but they did not produce a lot of content ...

Jasmine Thompson is on RANK 3 in the German Charts!!! WTF!?!

I am not used to this ...

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Aujourd'hui à 0:42

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 16Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Suivant