~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 4 Aoû - 4:51

I guess her name is Taisa Krisanova according to Google translate. Very interesting. It is a combination of a cultural sound and look and hip hop. That is something different I think. I like it! Thanks for that one Walter446.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 7 Aoû - 13:45

Love that video!  Very Happy 

Next week I will be on vacancy and this weekend at M'era Luna Festival so here my new videos:

Tatev Yengibaryan - Taq Amar! New video for old song.

Not 100% sure if she is singing by herself ... But if so she is very good!

KEANRAH - Am I Wrong!

New version of "Halo" by Anna Egorova.

A charity collab by several kidsingers. Can be found on various channels.

Ellie Soufi - You and I  Smile 

Not sure if they still count as kidsingers but Just Hannah and Katie Belle Akin made a collab video:  Smile 

And finally Marta Bula (Марта Була) - Highway to Hell!  Twisted Evil 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 9 Aoû - 4:57

Running out of time, but quickly. Some good teen videos in this bunch that I kind of like. The second one sounds like she is a total professional and that should be a big hit on the radio and everywhere. Almost sounds so perfect, you wonder if that is really her.

I usually like Anna Egorova a lot, but this has weird sound and I don't think this is a good song for her.

Love the Group video because it has Sapphire!

The last little rocker Marta Bula, is amazing. Want more from her. Thanks so much for that one Clearsky!
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 11 Aoû - 21:28

Very Happy Cool videos!

Other videoclip from Brazil. Edu Chociay from Paraná:
http://www.pandamia.com.br
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sam 16 Aoû - 4:49

I still think that video from Tatev Yengibaryan sounds almost too perfect. Don't get me wrong. I like it, but she sounds like a totally professional older teen singer.  I wonder how old she is? As I was trying to find info on her, I found this site.

http://www.stafaband.info/download/mp3/lagu_tatev_yengibaryan_im_rocke_jesc_2012/

Here are two more that you can believe came from a younger Girl Singer.

I don't know for sure if these have appeared before, so sorry if either is a repost.

Here is one I discovered by accident jumping around Youtube. Completely new girl to me.

I was thinking maybe I had created a thread for Samantha Potter a couple years ago, but I guess I am wrong, as I could not find it.  Rolling Eyes She certainly has been posted a few times, but it must be in this thread or the Youtube artists thread.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 24 Aoû - 10:48

Edu is good but sounds and looks to me a little too old for a kidsinger.

Laura is also good. Seems to do a lot of religious stuff ...  Neutral  I will take a second look at her later.

Samantha Potter is one of the few girlsingers who are clearly good and deliver quality work - but for some reason I don't really like her ...  Neutral 

Well then, a lot has piled up:

Alexandra Lupoae - Gasca fara nume!

Genesis Keren Nava - Cosas de la Vida!

Georgiy Dolgolenko - Chandelier! Strange but good!  Surprised 

Mariya Ermolaeva - A moment like this

Briannagh Dennehy - Stand Tall! I really like the video!

Zaga Rehn - Carry You Home! She was in a very beautyful holliday spot again.  Very Happy 

New video from Vazquez Sounds! This time very elaborate.  Smile 

The Sisters Zet - Angels! Hard stuff!  Shocked 

Maylane Jay - Let me know! One of the french Voice Kids.

And finally Teodora Murg - Grenade! With classical backing music!  Smile 

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 25 Aoû - 21:53

I think I have mentioned before that I think I have become more critical or more picky or however you want to say it. There are so many Girl Singer videos now, that I look for the ones that hit me a little stronger. Especially when it comes to Teen singers, I really have to be impressed. There are a few teen singers that were kidsingers when I first saw them and I still continue to enjoy them. I am sorry to say that pretty much this whole last group for me fell into two categories; teen or just OK for me. The one exception is Angie Vazquez and her brothers, who I have seen in concert when she was 11. The problem with this is I created a thread for them almost two years ago, so either you or I should put this video in that thread. I had already seen it and it was in my plan to post it in their thread, but you beat me to it, just the wrong thread. The Zet Sisters were interesting. I did not love that song, but I would like to see them do something featuring the little sister more and see how I like them then.

The other thing, but I am not bothered alot about it, because it is not really crucial, but if you want to be correct in your posting, the first two videos are not MUSIC VIDEOS, which is what Rakugaki created this thread for. They are more like posts for the Live Performances thread or Youtube Artist thread. Not that big of a deal, but it is better if things get into the proper threads. Cool Smile
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 27 Aoû - 3:32

From last group of videos clearsky posted in this thread I liked first two videos.
Here is also two covers by Swedish girl named Bianca.

Zara Larsson Uncover (Cover by Bianca)

Zara Larsson, She's not me (cover/remix) by Bianca

Here is also song from German language children's movie "Here Comes Lola!"
Like lyrics and melody.

Hier kommt Lola! Der Original-Videoclip zum Song "If You Believe" aus dem Film

Mia Sophie - Fruchtalarm (TOTP) LIVE

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Mer 3 Sep - 14:22, édité 2 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 27 Aoû - 21:58

Hey Sam1989. I like Bianca's voice. I guess she doesn't have a lot of videos yet, but hopefully she will come up with many more. I think at least as of right now, it is rare to have Girl Singers doing songs written by other Girl Singers, or I should say former Girl Singers. What I mean is that I remember Zara Larsson quite well from when she was a preteen singer and won a singing competition and had a few really good videos before she became a teen. Now she is 16 and writing songs and now we have younger Girl Singers doing her songs. That is cool. As other Girl Singers we know get older, maybe this will happen more, but right now as I said, it is rare.

Even after saying that though, I must be honest that I don't love that second song, but the first one if fine and I hope to see/hear more from Bianca.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 31 Aoû - 11:37

My 2 first songs are not really music clips but they are also not really live - both use studio music. I had to post them somewhere ...

And again I missed a thread ... Rolling Eyes

Bianca is really nice. Searching for Zara Larsson on Youtube brought me a lot of new kidsingers. Smile

The german clip is nice but she is more actor than singer. Wink

My new delivery:

Luciana Zogbi & Gianfranco Casanova - I see fire! The guy makes a lot of very professional music videos in his studio, many with girlsingers. Not sure about her age in this case ...

Thifany Kauany & Gianfranco Casanova - All of me!

Nadezhda Misyakova - Sokol! She is winner of the JESC preselection in Belarus! Very Happy

Milena Stepanienco - VOCÊ É O SHOW! A great show as usual.

Sofiya Kutsenko - Razom! Older video from Ukrain.  Smile

Brooke Pastuch and Jordan Bijan made a collab. He is not really a good singer but for a 6 year old quite impressive as musician.  Smile

And finally Agate Albekeite - Nokavētais reiss! She is from Latvia.  Very Happy
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 2 Sep - 4:35

http://www.pandamia.com.br
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 5 Sep - 2:09

First of all, anyone have any idea at all what happened to all the pages in this thread????? I know this thread used to have something like 40 pages or more. It was maybe the biggest thread. Now 8 pages? Shocked Not that I really need to go back so much, but I just wonder?

Hey Clearsky, here is something to make it a bit more humorous. I am the one who lives about 115 miles away from Vazquez Sounds and I saw them in concert a little less than 2 years ago, so I was thinking I had created the thread for them, but I was wrong. You are the one who created the thread and so you missed posting the video in your own thread! Ha! You did that one other time too, but I cannot remember who that was.  

Hey Walter446!. Do you know the names of the two Girl Singers in the video you posted? I did a Google Translate and got Glitter, so I guess they go by the group name. I found just one other of them doing a song on stage with some dancers. Wish there were more.

The JESC winner of 2014 in Belarus is really good and I am looking for more of her in the future, but I found one other Girl Singer from the same contest I really like. I shall post her JESC performance in the thread for JESC.

Elena Titova

I really enjoyed the video from Agate Albekeite!  Very Happy Thanks for that one Clearsky! I think there may be enough of her on Youtube that I think I may start a thread for her when I return next time.
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 11 Sep - 20:14

I don't understand where the other pages are gone...
Bad2

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 12 Sep - 2:36

girlsingerfan, I also enjoyed the video and was thinking about creating a thread for Agate. And from kids singers whose videos were on forum I also wanted to create a thread for Tereza Drabkova. I'm pretty sure her videos were posted somewhere by clearsky not so long ago. Here these two best videos of her. Love both songs and videos. Both songs are very cool.

Andělskej flám - Tereza Drábková (8 let)

Terka Drábková - Skvělej Nápad

And also I wanted to create a thread for Naty Hrychova who is also a Czech girl. I updated my post about her by adding more of her videos. You can return and listen to them. Here is the link
http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/t458p90-one-day-one-clip-un-jour-un-clip#11366
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 12 Sep - 19:32

Oh, that's a shame! An important music history document is lost ... Sad

Tereza is good, whish there were more and better videos ...

Some new stuff:

Indigo - Leto ("Summer"):

New girl: Skye Stapor! Very Happy

Lucy Simmonds - You and I! Very Happy

Georgiy Dolgolenko - Wrecking Ball!

We 3 and She - Old School Love!

Bianca Lixandru made a new video (blocked in Germany so only a link ...): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBiBboXsSi4

Bruna Grubba - not sure from where she is. Smile

And finally 11 wie du - Erde nach vorn ("Earth forward")!

That's it for this week.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 17 Sep - 21:12

First of all I wanted to tell Rakugaki and whoever else was wondering what happened to all the pages of this thread, such as Clearsky saying an important music history document was lost, I found them on page two of the threads. I remembered there were a lot of them missing, but I was off by quite a bit of how many were missing. There are 67 pages of these music videos in the other one and just 8 in this one right now. How this thread got split into two parts is a mystery Question

I don't have much time right now, but I did watch the ones by Tereza Drábková and really enjoyed the first one and also watched the added ones of Naty Hrychová and enjoyed her remake of the oldie Downtown. Thanks for those Sam1989. Watching those reminded me I still have to go back and watch some I missed right after those by Naty. I missed several by Clearsky and I also have to watch the others by Clearsky that were last posted in this thread. Hopefully I can get back here in the next day or two.

Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 18 Sep - 7:20

girlsingerfan, you're always welcome. And thank you for telling us that. I hope nobody's posts were lost. My guess is that probably it was made automatically by forum because of settings or limitations on number of pages of thread.

Now I have news on Naty. I was just accidentally visiting Naty's youtube channel and found new video that was just posted 3 days ago. It is very beautiful music video for Czech version of "Hallelujah" sang in Czech language. Here it is.

Naty Hrychová - Hallelujah (Desatero)

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Jeu 18 Sep - 17:54, édité 1 fois
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Jeu 18 Sep - 17:26

Sam1989 a écrit:
girlsingerfan, you're always welcome. And thank you for telling us that. I hope nobody's posts were lost. My guess is that probably it was made automatically by forum because of settings or limitations on number of pages of thread.

Now I have news on Naty. I was just accidentally visiting Naty's youtube channel and found new video that was just posted 3 days ago. It is very pretty music video for "Hallelujah" sang in Czech language. Here it is.

Naty Hrychová - Hallelujah (Desatero)
That video is absolutely Awesome! Beautiful! Being new here, I never heard of that girl before. I am going to look at what is posted here and then search for her on YT. Wow!
Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Ven 19 Sep - 4:37

Tonie, glad you like Naty. She is 10 years old now. I hope we'll see more great videos from her. Tereza Drábková is also should be 10 years old this year.

There is also Jana Kepková. But to enjoy her songs and other talents you have to understand Czech language. Though maybe some of you know a little bit Czech. She is an extraordinary girl.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jana+Kepkov%C3%A1
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 21 Sep - 18:05

Naty is really sweet! Smile

Some new stuff (summer edition):

Emily Faith - Take The South

Ani-K (Anica Karu) - Holiday

Angelic - Shower

Lauren Winfrey - House Of The Rising Sun

Bianca Stefan - Scrisoare catre Dumnezeu

And finally (Диана Индиана) Diana Indiana - Shepotom spetaya

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 23 Sep - 22:49

I really need to find some time and make sure I have seen everything from the past two weeks or so. I just glanced and decided to click on one and found out I had missed the posted video by Clearsky of Gabi from Bulgaria that I like very much. It would have fit good in the Child Singers that play an instrument thread, as she plays lovely violin, but I really hope for more of her and hope she has the violin in future videos too.

Just decided to watch the latest today.

So many different sessions on the forum the past month or so and new people, so that I cannot keep my memories organized.  Laughing or maybe  Sad
I already know that video and have subscribed to Emily Faith, but I cannot remember how I found her. It may have been a post here by Clearsky or someone else or maybe I found her on my own. I just don't know. Anyway, I like her alot, so happy to see that post.

The video by Ani-K is so fun and it is a hip hop song that I can enjoy. As long as it is more musical sounding, I like some hip hop sometimes. I guess that song is an original written for her or maybe by her. Don't know for sure.

Well, Clearsky beat me to posting another video. I had subscribed to Angelic and got notice of her new video and had plans to post it, but since Clearsky did, I will post these instead. I think there have been only two videos posted by her so far, so I don't think these are on here. Many thanks to Clearsky for bringing her to my attention when he first posted her.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Dim 28 Sep - 10:29

There is so much activity on the forum lately! I don't really have time for the discussions ...

Glad you like Angelic!

Shala (from Romania) - Share a Smile!

Mariya Ermolaeva - UNDO! Strange but very interesting video.

Sophia Patsalides for Cyprus at JESC - I Pio Omorfi Mera / The most Beautiful day!

And finally Jan Klyushke (Ukrain) - Dynamite!

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Lun 29 Sep - 4:46

Well, I even watched the Boy Singer video and that was a fun video. Well, I think I have mentioned that there is so much out there now that I am more picky than I used to be. The videos by Shala and Sophia are OK for me and nicely produced, but I will tell why they did not go in My Favorites on Youtube. Both Girl Singers are getting close to being teen singers, but that is just a small part of it. Both songs and videos are for me actually overproduced. For the majority of the song, you just cannot really tell how the Girlsingers' voice sounds like. So much music these days is highly produced fluff that sounds alot alike. This is that kind of music for me and it just does not help that I don't really hear the singers voice so much. Just my opinion.

Mariya Ermolaeva however, I really enjoy! Lovely sounding voice! Thank you so much for that one Clearsky! I wish she had many more videos, but I could only find just a few total. I did find another interesting one. This may not be everyone's favorite vocal style, but listen to this video to the end. About half way through the song changes. Same almost operatic vocals, but a rock style kicks in and makes it a different and  interesting video and vocal.

Here is a promo one that is an interview and singing. This is a different almost jazzy style and I like her doing this kind of song also. Wish she had a video for that song.

Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mar 30 Sep - 18:04

girlsingerfan a écrit:
There was just too much to do on the Internet today and too many videos to see all at once. I have to come back and finish when I can.

However, I wanted to mention that MandyStar (posted recently by Clearsky and before) has Followed me on Google and Subscribed to me on Youtube and I did the same with her and she has sent me a couple comments.  Very Happy How cool is that?  Cool 

I have to really thank Clearsky for his recent posts of Anastasia Baginskaя in the Live Performance thread. She is reallly good in the videos he posted there and I posted one also in that thread, but then I found this WONDERFUL music video. She is so amazing in this recording! I think she has jumped way up and is probably a top ten favorite now for recent times. What is she, like 8 years old? Amazing sounding voice for that young.

I just have to comment on the Anastasia B. video. That video is absolutely AWESOME! She was difficult for me to find on YT because of the spelling of her name. She was one of the kids who failed on The Voice Kids. I felt so bad for her! Sad Sad  I understand that she has gone on to be a huge success in recent competitions. Thank you for posting that video. It has become one of my favorites.
Here is the video of her when she was on The Voice Kids. Sad Sad Sad

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mer 1 Oct - 5:09

Well, maybe I am a little mad at you Tonie. I didn't want to see that video! It made me cry!! Sad Sad Sad

Well, she was obviously a little younger then and probably just learning to hit the right notes and all. Just a short time later, she is killing it!! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Aujourd'hui à 0:46

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 16Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Suivant