~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 4 Nov - 4:37

First of all Clearsky, I want to say I actually feel a little better about something I have commented on that you do sometimes. In the past when you have posted a video in a more general category such as this one and I was wishing you put it in a thread specifically for that certain singer, it was most always a thread that I had created that you did not post to. Now you did it to yourself! Very Happy  You created the thread for Sonya Lapshakova, but you put her new video here. It is an official music video, so it is not exactly in the 'wrong' thread, but I still would rather see it go in her thread. You can still post it there if you want. Wink  This is such an excellent video by her and in English. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Already established how much I like Skylar Stecker. She is again very good in this video, but I am not a huge fan of the colab(like the abrev). Rather just hear her. I like my hip hop in small doses or with more musicality and less just plain rapping.

Can't tell a thing about Zaga Rehn's voice on that video. This is a big example of over producing for me. All production and studio tricks. Can't even really hear her voice.

Adrianna Siena has a good strong voice, but not quite standing apart enough to make me hope for more as some new discoveries do.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 9 Nov - 15:54

Whoops ... Embarassed Well, at least i remembered the thread for Mariana Sherbak. Rolling Eyes 

Skylar seems to have a ambitious plan. Shocked 

Some new clips:

Lena Solkolovka - Euphoria. Needs more views!

Diana Makeyeva - Clown. Nice song! Smile 

Destinee Superstar - she shurely has ambitions. Not so shure, if her talents reach that goal. But she is not bad!

The Smile Shop - Georgia is again very professional for the upcomming JESC! Cool 

Ilya Volkov - Belarus JESC. Not bad and nice song ...

Michele Perniola for San Marino (!!!). 15 ... Looks and sounds too old for JESC! But he is good ... Shocked  Maybe ESC next year?

And finally Stasy MJ! Don't like that visual effects ... But nice performance! Neutral 

P.S.: Youtube is annoying lately!!! I DONT WANT GOOGLE+!!! I just want to write some comments! Social media crap ... Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 16 Nov - 0:57

Latest post by Clearsky.

2nd video is so nice looking. Vivid colors and nice HD and I liked the GirlSinger and song. Thanks for that one.

For Destinee, I was not real excited about the first one, but the second one was more interesting for me. A lot different song and I like her voice much better on it. Also she is not giving off that cool hip hop face and attitude in the second video, which only works for me with certain Girl Singers.

The Stacy MJ was annoyingly filmed. I do like her, but this is not a favorite for me by her. I like her better with glasses. Very Happy 

My favorite for sure in this bunch is the JESC Georgia video. I love that one! I often like that old fashioned, jazzy kind of thing that the European Girl Singers do sometimes. Thank you so much for that one Clearsky.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 16 Nov - 18:10

Georgia has allways good or very good participants for JESC. And they put some time, efford and money into them.

Found some new talents:

Calista Quinn - Matter of time! She is really good and i love that song and clip! Very Happy 
Song on iTunes and Amazon. Beside of this clip I only found some LQ live videos ...

Briannagh Dennehy - American Fab Kid! She has a few other nice videos on youtube. Smile 

Sage Boatright - Stuck like glue! LQ videos but HQ singer! Smile 

Bryce Hitchcock - Fortune cookie! She is more teenager than kid, but has a bunch of songs on iTunes / Amazon. Smile 

Anf finally:

Matty B and Skylar Stecker again ... I don't really unterstand, why he is sooo popular. Ok, maybe because I don't like Rap. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 16 Nov - 22:08

Thank you for all videos !! I have found very good things !

Some videoclips, I hope you don't know (I hope not already been posted on the forum) :

Femke Meines - Dan Kies Ik Voor Jou

Apollo 3 -  Feier dein Leben

TF Family - I Needn't Change

Victor Santos - Tenho medo

Les enfants de la villa - Est-que le monde devient fou ?

Jack Topping - Let It Be

Johnny Orlando - Replay

Jasmine Thompson - Run
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 18 Nov - 0:52

Well, this is a big post, but I did look at least a little bit at every one of them and this is going to be easier than I thought to comment on. I will make this simple.

It seems like I always like Jasmine Thompson, but she is now entering the teen category so I hope that soon she is doing originals or picking great songs to do her own special interpretations so that she sets herself apart from all the other teen girlsingers. Great voice and talent, so I think there is a good chance I will continue to enjoy her.

The only other two videos in this bunch that stuck out for me enough to put in My Favorites on Youtube is the Calista Quinn and Femke ones. I think I remember Femke from before and liked her.

I can't even keep up with all the Girl Singers these days, so I cannot give much time to the Boy Singers even though some of them are certainly pretty good. A few of the other videos are either just OK for me, or too teeny or maybe I did not like the production style of the video that much.

This is a GirlSinger that Clearsky posted recently in the Live Performance thread. I found this one that I enjoyed. She is Sophie Schwerthöffer.

Back to top Go down
walter446

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Thu 21 Nov - 2:41

Felipe Nardoni is the new teen talent of Brazil, your first videoclip, in portuguese is called Amor Virtual, in english is Virtual Love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandamia.com.br
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 23 Nov - 3:36

so many videos but my computer is suer slow. Sad need more time to watch.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 23 Nov - 19:15

I needed days to find a way to watch Femkes new clip - it was worth the efford! Smile 

Victor Santos is quite good, and Jasmine of cause too. Coudn't watch the last video ...

Some new Clips:

Anna Patai - Ha fiatal a szíved! Quickly becoming a teenager ... Rolling Eyes 

Monica Avanesyan - Choco Factory! (Armenian participant for JESC) Funny clip!

Bridget Gonzalez - El Primero!

Maggie Tompkins - Fighter! So far only one good video, but she shurely has future! Very Happy 

Christina Ashmarina (Кристина Ашмарина) - 3 Clips!

Jamie Loe Stenzel - Royals (Reggae Version)!
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 30 Nov - 2:25

Hey Clearsky, the Patai Anna will not play. Says it is private. Also, I did start a thread for her. It is not too far down on this first page of the threads. I have her name as Patai Anna on the thread title and you put Anna Patai here.

The Monica Avanesyan is pretty good. Did not know her.

Love the Maggie Tompkins. Another GirlSinger I had no knowledge of. Lot of that these days. Used to know them all pretty much. Now there are way too many to keep up with. Love a Girl Singer that can do a decent job rocking out! Has a Rock and Roll attitude to go with it too!

I had already found the Lords cover by Jamie Loe Stenzel before I came to the forum. That is a really interesting version and she is a very interesting Girl Singer. Wish she had a lot of videos.

Thank you so  much for the Christina Ashmarina also Clearsky! It is really weird about these videos. I usually do not get real excited about the recordings where it seems the voice is heavily produced and you can't tell for sure how the Girl really Sings. She has a heavy production, but there is something about her and what they do, that I really like it!? I think I found a more live version of her voice on this one and she still sounds really good. This is her is it not?

Holy Crap! I had not seen Bridget Gonzalez in awhile and I was shocked at how much she has changed. I still remember her so well for this nice little music video. I will repost it.

I think this might be a part of the Gurinel TV ensemble, but not 100 percent sure. Can anyone tell me for sure? I just made a large post to the Lollipop thread, so I add this here to spread it out a bit more.

Back to top Go down
walter446

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 30 Nov - 23:10

A brazilian girl in The Voice Kids Germany, sensational Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 2 Dec - 19:58

Maira is really good - unluckily i did not find her youtube channel or facebook page ... Sad 

Laura Kamhuber seems to be the most ambitious of the "german Voice Kids" so far, had several live shows, a apperance at "Musikantenstadl" (biggest TV show for german "Folk Musik" Rolling Eyes ) and will publish her first CD in a few days.

I was able to see Patai Annas (or Anna Patais, in eastern europe they often use the family name first) video ... And oops again.

No clip from me this week ... Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Sarah K.

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-14

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Wed 4 Dec - 23:32

Wow. Found these recent interviews with Mayara Fernandes, now 11 years old. And all of the sudden she’s all grown up! Razz She is now getting more known outside her hometown of Belo Horizonte and doing more appearances all over Brazil. Mayara might be taller now but she still sings marvelously, what a gorgeous voice she has.

She starts singing at 04:00 and closes the show around 11:20

Very cool interview about her life&career Smile 

Mayara singing her new original Wink  
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Fri 6 Dec - 13:13

Some new videoclips (some has been already posted but maybe not in the thread) :

The Poppy Girls - The Call (No Need To Say Goodbye) (cover)

Gabz - Lighters (The One)

Gabz - Lie There

Mike Singer - Only You

Jotta A - Agnus Dei

Keanrah - Heal (feat. Apl. de. ap.)

Isac Elliot - Dream Big

Oona Pätäri - Yksinäisen keijun tarina (Cover)

Seven - Venner for alltid

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 7 Dec - 3:06

Yea Sarah K. I LOVE Mayara's voice. Such a lovely tone. I wish there was a ton of really good videos of her.

Hey Rakuagaki!! Not see you much lately. Good to have you back.

Only like certain Hip Hop videos and a few of these are boy singers, but I do like Oona Pätäri and Seven a lot and then because I also enjoyed the Poppy Girls, I found this live version in which they sound really good and then a surprise at the end that brought tears to my eyes. It is not a music video, but because it is a reply video to yours, I will post it here.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 8 Dec - 20:06

Keanrah has a terrible haircut but a good voice! Razz 

Gabz is also good, but hiphop. I didn't even opened the Jotta clip - the title scared me away ...

Some new clips:

Isabel Lacatus - she has quite a few good videos on Youtube! Smile 

Anja Veterova - In your dreams! She participatet for Malta at JESC and is getting a teen now - but I like that song and clip! Smile 

And on Malesian:

And finally the JBSingers - two adorable girls, from Brazil / USA (I guess)! Very Happy  No new video in the last 12 month ... Neutral 

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 14 Dec - 0:50

Hey Clearsky. Isabel has a style she is setting early in her life/music history and that is usually a good sign of someone who will stick with the music and be a true artist and not a pop music copycat. She is quite interesting.

Anja is too teeny for me. I seem to require more of teen singers. If I have not followed them from younger days, I seem to require either an amazing voice or some style that sets them apart from all the other teen singers.

I really like the JBSingers. I wish there was a whole bunch from them. I like the Rolling in the Deep video for revealing their fun personalities, but I enjoy even more their voices on Someone Like You. Thanks very much for those.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 14 Dec - 22:00

Your right, it is allways good if kidsingers start to develope their own style instead of trying zu be someone else.

Some new clips out of my surprisingly grown storage:

Katerina Zolotar - Again Russia and "Katiyusha".  Very Happy 

Crina Furculita - Dar-ar naiba-n tine dragoste! The beginning of the clip has really an interesting look.  Smile 
And watch the background dancers.  Wink 

Priscila Vergel - not the strongest singer, but I like her style.  Smile 

Sonia Catinean - Autograf de Craciun! Still very young but she shows her potential.  Smile 

And finally Lorina Dula - Si Rita Ora (Kosovo)!
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 21 Dec - 6:00

It seems pretty much every week when I come to the forum, Clearsky comes up with at least one, but often many that I really get more excited about. It seems like I have seen Katerina Zolotar before and I must have a video of her in My Favorites collection on Youtube already, but I cannot remember what it was. The second one posted of her in this last group from Clearsky is so amazing looking with that white outfit and her hair and how it is filmed and all. Really nice!  Very Happy 

Crina is familiar to me because she is part of the Lolipops Gurinel TV group, but I did not know this video and I LOVE IT! Thanks!

In the Connie Talbot thread there is a performance with Crystal Lee, who I found this video today. It is hip hop, which is not my favorite kind of music, but sometimes I like it and I do like this one.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 22 Dec - 11:15

Crystal Lee and Connie Talbot together are really cute! It's allways exiting when two kidsingers from different countrys meet.

Next week I won't have access to the internet, so a big bunch from me for the hollidays:

Ryleigh Ledford - Wrecking Ball! One of those songs every girlsinger covers ... Rolling Eyes 

Mariya Parotikova - Zimniye dorozhki ("Winter Songs")! Soo cute ... I love her white outfit in the snow!  Very Happy 
She has a ton of other videos on her channel.

Sonya Lapshakova and several other (teen or adult) singers made a christmas song:

Jenni Jaakkola - Onnenpäivä! Not shure if this video allready was postet ...

Franchesca Maia - This Christmas! Maybe next year she will be too teeny for this forum? Well, this clip brings perfect christmas mood!  Very Happy 

Kanita - No One Can Stop Me Now! She is from Albania and won X-Factor (I guess ...).

Albanian version:

RODERIKA UKELLI - VAJZAT! Again from Albania, if I'm not wrong. Many videos on her channel.  Smile 

Hannah Thornsbury made an original christmas song! I guess "Glitter Everywhere" would be an nice titel? Well, it is great - exept the recording quality ...  Neutral 

Laura Kamhuber & Anna Buchegger - When You Believe! Is Laura looking so strange because she ist not wearing glasses or is it the makeup or light?  Neutral 

Montserat Venegas - If Santa Wants to go Through the Chimney! Just a great clip for christmas.  Very Happy 

And finally Skylar Stecker - All I Want For Christmas! Great video - but I don't know if I'm happy about the puppys. Did they borrow them from a petshop for that video? That may awaken whishes for animals as christmas presents, which is never a good idea ... But maybe I just worry too much.

Have nice hollidays and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 23 Dec - 18:14

Have a nice Christmas to every one.

Thanks for the videos, there's a lot to watch !!

From KIDSing, I've posted Oona Pätäri, you posted Jenni Jaakkola, but there's some other videos. Here they are from Vimeo :

Miska Mäkiviita

Jooa Salminen

Olga Heikkala

Tatu Sandvik

Oona Pätäri

Jenni Jaakkola
Back to top Go down
walter446

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Tue 31 Dec - 5:04

Chiquititas 2013 - Coração com Buraquinhos (remake)

Chiquititas 1998 - Coração com Buraquinhos (the first brazilian version/old in second season)
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sat 4 Jan - 3:57

I somehow missed last weekend. I came onto the forum and found time to comment on all the threads with new stuff except this one. I need to return when I have more time to look at the many videos posted so I can properly post my thoughts and maybe a couple more videos. Hope to get back on here on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Sun 5 Jan - 16:19

Thanks for the clips! I don't really like the song, but Chiquititas made some nice videos. Olga Heikkala is great, I found a very nice live video of her!  Very Happy 

Some new clips:

María Parrado and Elena Alberdi made a video together - sooo lovely ...  Embarassed 

Amina Karam - Birds of paradise! Nice setting and outfits.  Smile 

Maria Isabel Portela - Feliz Navidad! Not my favorite Maria Isabel, bute shurely a good one!  Smile 

Giselle Torres (from "Give me 5") - Silent Night! Nice dancing!  Shocked 

Fiorella - Waka Waka! Poor quality, but nice clip ...  Neutral 

Caroline and Stephanie Burns - Hey Ho! I love it when sisters sing together!  Very Happy 

Mariangeli made some nice clips - even though i dislike the "tweets" ...

That's it for this week! Happy New Year!  cherry
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip   Mon 6 Jan - 1:43

I have managed to watch some of these, but need more time to see the rest and comment. Be back as soon as I can. I have your last two batches to do Clearsky! Take it easier on me.  Sad

Well, I managed to come back for a short time later in the evening.

Just comments on the first of your latest batches of videos Clearsky. The last batch will have to wait for me.  Smile 

First I want to say right away that you hit me with another clear and fantastic favorite from these latest. I LOVE Kanita. I listened to many of her videos. She is not always perfectly in tune, but on several songs she is fine in that department. The thing that makes her special to me is that she is finding her own singing style at a young age, or maybe she just naturally has a different sound, but probably a combination of those two things. However, maybe even more of a big deal to me is her passion. She sings so intensely! I love her emotion. She is a special talent.

Sonya Lapshakova and Franchesca Maia are well known favorites to me, but I am not doing Christmas songs at all this year.

Jenni Jaakkola sounds a bit like later Laura Omloop music to me, but not quite as good.

I checked out Hannah Thornsbury further. She is not a strong singer yet, but she has a few fun videos. I enjoyed her video of We Are Never Getting Back Together.

Hey Walter446. I go way back before Youtube with the original Chiquititas. Back to the 90s actually. I liked the first years of the show the best. I have posted a photo below of the cast when I watched it on t.v. I believe there were basically two casts of the show over 6 years and then the spinoff Rincón de Luz. Actually, here is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiquititas

Seems the rest are the Christmas songs. No comment. Next I have to do Rakugaki's batch and one more from Clearsky.
Back to top Go down

One day, one clip / Un jour, un clip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next