~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sofia Fisenko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 19 Aug - 13:54

"Two soldi" (Два сольди)
Back to top Go down
Tonie

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 19 Aug - 14:14

ir2015ru wrote:
"Two soldi" (Два сольди)
I saw that earlier today. It must be one of her favorites. I thought I recognized the song so I did a search. I found this from videos from the past. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Sun 21 Aug - 15:30

Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 2 Sep - 17:59

I am so happy for her! It was her last chance for JESC and she made it! Smile
Back to top Go down
bruce34

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mon 26 Sep - 9:59

girlsingerfan wrote:
I came to realize that I guess she was competing with Maria Mirova for the chance to represent Russia in JESC. That is a hard, hard choice for me. Tonie mentions in another thread about his being for both at the same time, so on this, he and I are the same.  Smile  or is it  Sad . The only thing I can say to help me decide who I would want the most between those two is that I have known Sofia for maybe a year longer than Maria. When I think of Maria pumping her fist on the Voice show at the end of The Winner Takes It All, then that gets me thinking twice, but I guess even though I might give the slight edge to Sofia, it does not matter, because she got it anyway.

Anyway, having said that I was conflicted I will say this now.

I feel exactly the same as you, both being friends of mine on VK. I had to vote for Sofia, though, as I have had far more interaction with her. Maria did write me a really nice letter and sent me a couple of signed photos and I feel guilty because I haven't replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Thu 29 Sep - 16:55

Sofia will release the final version of her JESC song soon, waiting for that! Meanwhile here is my "remix", I made a slightly edited version from the one I posted earlier on the other forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHClQN0o-M
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Thu 29 Sep - 17:39

Jonny wrote:
Sofia will release the final version of her JESC song soon, waiting for that! Meanwhile here is my "remix", I made a slightly edited version from the one I posted earlier on the other forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHClQN0o-M
That is a great job!! If you haven't posted it elsewhere, I am going to take the liberty of doing so. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2015-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Thu 29 Sep - 17:57

^ Thanks a lot! Nope, I haven't really posted it anywhere so feel free to do so! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Thu 29 Sep - 18:02

Jonny wrote:
^ Thanks a lot! Nope, I haven't really posted it anywhere so feel free to do so! Smile
Glad you said that because I already did. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Thu 6 Oct - 22:00

This is interesting----I thought Sofia was going to solo. I really like Alexandra Abrameytseva! This is a good video included in this link!

http://www.esc-plus.com/junior-eurovision-listen-final-version-russian-entry-water-life/
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 7 Oct - 14:33

Tonie,
you're tight, this is very good music video. Wish Sofia's JESC performance will be as good.

Water Of Life Project - Water Of Life (Russia) Junior Eurovision 2016
Back to top Go down
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 7 Oct - 14:52

Someone said that there has to be a part of these songs that has to be in English. I am not aware of any such rule. Do you know Sam?

I couldn't wait Sam----I know you people in Russia have to sleep also. Laughing So I looked it up--

Entry restrictions[edit]

"The song must be written and sung in the national language (or one of the national languages) of the country being represented. However, they can also have a few lines in a different language."
Back to top Go down
Sam1989

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 7 Oct - 15:53

Tonie,
that's right, I also heard that part of song should be in English is a new rule they made if I'm not wrong from 2014 I think as well participant should also write part of his song himself  beside sing part of song in English. I heard being said somewhere in the In Internet that Sofia's written her whole song herself because of this new rule if I'm not wrong I personally find rule to be wrong because most of children singing at JESC are just children who able to sing well but they're not songwriters. They can't demand from any person to be songwriter. Sofia and other children they're not songwriters they all just children who can sing and no more. Because singing is a talent any person can develop but songwriting is not you just have it or not.

I don't think Sofia and other children enjoy writing songs they just made their songs up because they had no choice. But they themselves rather prefer just singing a cover or song grown-ups made for them and not pretending to be something they're not.

Children are just written first words that came to their heads that look like a song most probably. It is not songwriting because we can't write at all.

For people a song is like miracle and because no one  knows how songwriting works it is very easy for children to pretend that they can write. Children can write random words that sounds like a song and audience like we are will think that these songs are unbelievable and probably grown-ups written them.

Last edited by Sam1989 on Fri 7 Oct - 16:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Fri 7 Oct - 16:28

Sam; you are completely right! For example I think Sofia is capable of writing a song herself, but you take a young one like Lidia and how would anyone think she could write a song for a contest like this one?

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mon 17 Oct - 14:34

I found this funny Laughing , but I totally agree with what they said! Since there is no voice translator, some may not be able to figure it out. scratch

Back to top Go down
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Sun 4 Jun - 18:22

"Is it right"

"We are the champions "
Back to top Go down

Sofia Fisenko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4