~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Sofia Fisenko

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Sofia Fisenko   Lun 12 Mai - 2:43

I believe she is from Russia. I am in a bit of a hurry so I will just start this thread as I said I would. If anyone knows info on her or has a favorite video, I sure would appreciate other posts on her. I am impressed by her versaltality in song styles and costumes and such.

A couple music videos and a couple live ones for now.

A short one from when she was a bit younger.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Dim 25 Mai - 4:58

I am still coming here and it is hard to stay away because some really good videos get posted, but I must admit I am becoming discouraged by the lack of response I am getting on my posts. I know I make some good posts and my comments have always shown respect and interest and taking time to pay a bit of tribute to other posters, but I really don't get much of that back. I may start posting less and less if this is going to be the usual. Sorry, I am not being sensitive or a baby, but I think this is an honest assessment.
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mar 27 Mai - 14:00

Sorry for not commenting, but usual I wait befor I have something to share ...  Neutral 
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Sam 16 Aoû - 1:40

Софья Фисенко - Нет Милей Руси

http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Sam 16 Aoû - 4:19

Hey Sam1989. I really appreciate your post to a thread I created that needed some more posts. I don't like being the only one who posts videos in a thread I created so I thank you for adding one. I did have that video in my Youtube collection already, as I like Sofia so much that I spent an hour or so one day watching practically everything that I could find.

Hmmm? Usually I mention amazing hair, which she definitely has.  Very Happy 

Here is one of the very rare videos that I actually don't mind the audience noise because it kind of adds to the performance. They actually seem to be listening good and getting into her performance and so that is why it does not bother me. Very Happy  At the end though, the song is over, and then I don't need to hear them anymore.  Laughing  This seems to be a wedding she sang for.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Dim 24 Aoû - 9:56

Sofia seems to become really popular lately. She has many small performances (usually only LQ videos ...) and recives a lot of positive feedback on her vk page. Hopefully she will make some bigger projects after her summer hollidays.  Smile

And I really hope she will cover some songs of the russian group Arkona. That would perfectly fit her voice and my taste.  Wink 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Dim 16 Nov - 17:28

Another video in good quality: Letele Gagara

bruce34

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 18/11/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mar 18 Nov - 15:42

I have seen all Sonia's videos on Youtube and VK many times. Probably my favourite video is this one titles "Her first recital" It is 45mins long but well worth looking through it all as she sings 4 songs and does a Q&A at the end for those who can speak Russian.

Another one of my favourites.

Actually they are all my favourites. Incidentally she calls herself Sonia on her VK account.
bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mer 19 Nov - 14:14

Recent photoshoot.

bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Jeu 20 Nov - 13:52

Earlier this year Sonia competed in the Russian version of "The Voice Children". This is her blind audition.

She advanced to the Battle Rounds but was eliminated. This was the first time she had attempted to sing a song in English.

This is a link to an interview Sonia did with Russia's Woman's Day magazine and explains the difficulties she faced to compete in this project. It really shows her determination to do her best.

http://www.wday.ru/stil-zhizny/vibor-redakcii/vsya-pravda-o-proekte-golos-deti/
bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Jeu 20 Nov - 14:11

Currently Sonia is on tour in Russia with some of the children from The Voice. These are her tour dates for November plus one performance in Saint Petersburg in February 2015.

This is a picture from the tour.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Lun 24 Nov - 0:29

Sofia's thread picking up steam as we say in the U.S. I really liked everyones posts. I especially liked that battleround video, but it also reminds that is what I do not like about The Voice. I often don't like how sometimes all the contestants do good and it is hard to choose who was best, but someone has to go off the show. In this video, all three GirlSingers are GREAT and then all three don't get to go through. Damn!

I am having trouble at my friends house with his wifi. Anything I do on Youtube, such as Favoriting videos or putting them in Playlist is not working. I am going to stop and get back to all this at another location.

However, I do want to ask if anyone knows the connection between Sofia and Alisa Kozhikina, the GirlSinger that represented Russia in JESC? In this video, Sofia is with Alisa's support group and you see her first at :46 and then 1:07 like she is part of her family and is really rooting hard for Alisa. However, in Sofia's appearances on The Voice competition, you do not see Alisa so I guess she is not family. HMMM??? Hey Sam1989, aren't you the all things Russian expert?

Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Lun 24 Nov - 1:01

I am not an expert on Russian affairs LOL and I probably should not butt in. These Russian kids are all friends. Alisa and Anastasia P. are very close. Bruce34 probably knows more of the relationship you described.
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Lun 24 Nov - 5:12

My favorite Sofia's videos are of course all her three music videos. The ones for Je Veux, Душа, and Нет Милей Руси.

girlsingerfan, I think Sofia was with Alisa's family backstage just because she and Alisa became friends during the show. In Alisa's short interview after her performance which is on Russian The Voice Kids official youtube channel Sofia was also standing beside Alisa while she was interviewed.

http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mar 25 Nov - 13:49

Some time ago on Sofia's VK page someone did ask about the relationship between Sophia and Alisa, referencing Alisa's blind audition video. Sofia's answer went something along the lines of "why do you want to know that?" Sometimes the Google Translation doesn't really translate truly and that may have been the case here as her answer did seem a little abrupt.

Otherwise I agree with Sam1989 about all the competitors becoming friends backstage at the show.

I just reread the interview with Woman's Day and noticed this ......

"Among those you name four finalists. Can you describe them? And why there is no winner in this list? Don't get along with my host family?

Софья Фисенко

-With Alice Kožikinoj we were friends even before the draft. During its filming, tried to settle in the same hotel. She is a very hardworking and matured."

So they were friends before the competition ........

Dernière édition par bruce34 le Mer 26 Nov - 13:03, édité 1 fois
bruce34

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mer 26 Nov - 12:37

girlsingerfan  ........ the video you posted of Sofia singing at the wedding was in fact the wedding of her elder sister, Nastya.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mer 26 Nov - 22:18

Thanks to all for the effort to answer my question, especially Bruce34, who gave a really complete one and another answer on the wedding song video. Sofia for sure entered into my top ten Girl Singers for 2014 and I am thinking she probably will remain in 2015. I love this video for not only the great song and performance, but I love the stage setting and all the colors.

ir2015ru

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 01/01/2015

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Lun 19 Jan - 16:53

Софья Фисенко - Субботея
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mer 21 Jan - 1:54

Hello to ir2015ru. Are you new here, or is it that my memory is not great? If you are new or even if not, welcome! Smile Thanks for giving some attention to Sofia. She is probably a top ten favorite for me of the past year. I do wish she had more official music videos, but she does seem to keep pretty busy. Sam1989 posted the music video of this song, but here is a good live version.

Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mer 21 Jan - 4:52

That was very good! Thanks for the posting! I know someone on another site that really likes Sofia. I like her too! That was a good video and I am going to post it on the other site. Thank You!!
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Dim 25 Jan - 20:07

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Hello to ir2015ru. Are you new here, or is it that my memory is not great?
Hello girlsingerfan, I'm new here. And official video of previous song.

Sophia Fisenko - Soul (concert version)

Sophia Fisenko - Soul (producer version)
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mar 27 Jan - 10:45

Sofia Fisenko - Spring FM radio
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Mer 28 Jan - 6:36

Hey ir2015ru, thanks for the posts on the threads I created. I would maybe suggest, especially on a thread that is not so long like this one, to go back and look at what has been posted. You can usually tell from the video capture image. No big deal, as reposts do happen, but the first two videos you just posted are on page one. One posted by me and the other by Sam1989. I am really glad to see you post that third one. I did know that one. It was already in my Youtube collection, but I never got back to posting it and I am glad you got to it, as it is one of her very best. Thanks for reminding me that she had another music video like that. It did seem familiar right away and I checked and sure enough I had it in My Favorites, but I did need a reminder. Smile

Then that next one you posted in a different session I guess is a mix for me. She sometimes does that style song and I know she is good at it, but it is not my favorite style. Then starting at about 2:35 she holds that power note and then starts to sing soft and pretty and in English and I just LOVE that last part. Really nice. I hope she does that a lot in the future.
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Sam 23 Mai - 10:03

With Fyodor Shchedrin - "I am the fire"

Dernière édition par ir2015ru le Ven 15 Juil - 19:52, édité 1 fois
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Sam 23 Mai - 21:42

Thanks so much ir2015ru for your posts. I just love Sofia's voice and love how they produce her voice on this. Some studio magic but not too much. Great looking video too. The poster of this video has many, many videos of interest for us and I did not know of this user account on Youtube or had forgotten. Now I have subscribed. I really like it when I can find many Girl Singers of interest on one Youtube account. This one has alot, including old favorites such as Anna Egarova and Sonya Lapshakova, who is almost a teen singer now. Sonya is for sure somewhere in my top ten list of all time for Girl Singers from Europe and she has her own thread on the forum. Maybe I will go post a new one by her on her thread to bring her back to the top. Everyone should really click on this video and then click on the user account button and see the collection.

Also, on this video it is shown the site http://ecoleart.ru/ Seems to be a really cool site if you make out the Russian language. Lots of young entertainers there.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sofia Fisenko   Aujourd'hui à 14:26

Sofia Fisenko
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant