~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Sisters Sophia and Bella Mugglesam

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Sisters Sophia and Bella Mugglesam   Lun 3 Fév - 7:08

I decided to give these immensely charming sisters their own thread, even though they frustrate me in a way. What I mean is that they are so adoreable and can really sing and have great personalities and can express themselves so well, but their parents or whoever handles their management and videos don't put in much money or effort into making the videos these two talented young ladies deserve. The sound quality and video quality are fine for what they do, but they have no music or at least you don't really hear it. They not only need good music backing, but some great live on stage performances and a few good music videos should also be in their efforts. I am posting them in their own thread with the great hope that they start making better and bigger production videos. They would be fantastic with that. Even like they are, they are still enjoyable because of their charm and talent.

Parents started off just filming the girls when they were very young just doing and saying goofy things. They moved onto the singing in just the past year or two I think. They have a ton of videos, including the non singing ones when they were almost babies. They have a good following on Youtube with anywhere from 50,000 views to ones with over a million views. Here is one from 2008 and then the newer singing videos.

Just Sophie

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Dim 17 Aoû - 0:51, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sisters Sophia and Bella Mugglesam   Dim 6 Juil - 3:47

Even though I am still hoping their parents start putting some money into getting these sweeties some higher quality produced videos with good music accompaniment, I still enjoy them. I just love those faces and their sweet spirits and they both have nice sounding voices.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Sisters Sophia and Bella Mugglesam   Dim 17 Aoû - 0:48

Hmmmmm?????  Nobody else likes these sisters? No comments anyway. These days, I usually look for the higher quality stuff and am more picky than I used to be, but these Girl Singers are so sweet and they are so good at just putting out videos that show their sparkling personalities, that I enjoy them even though I wish they would put a bit more money and work into raising the level of quality. Actually, the videos would be fine if they just had the music supporting them better. Even though they sound almost acapella most of the time, I still think they have pretty voices. You can certainly say to yourself you are hearing them completely live with no studio enhancements or anything. Sophia is 11 now and Bella is 9.

In this one, you can hear the music a little so that helps, and Bella is faking like she is playing. CUTE! Bella's eyes are amazing.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sisters Sophia and Bella Mugglesam   Aujourd'hui à 22:20

Sisters Sophia and Bella Mugglesam
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1