~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Măriuca Enache

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Măriuca Enache   Sat 25 Jan - 6:23

I said I wanted to create a thread for this little firebomb of a talent and here it is! I said it in a couple places on the forum, but I will repeat that she seems like a little Miruna Popescu to me. She looks like what I would have thought Miruna looked like six years ago or so. She is even from the same country as Miruna and I really thought she might be her little sister, but Miruna said no, but she has been on some shows or in some performances with her and she would like it if she was her little sister.  Very Happy 

I have now seen many of her videos and I can say this GirlSinger is such a confident performer and so wonderfully animated at times, just like her in my imagination sister Miruna.

If anyone else, including Miruna who comes on the forum sometimes wants to give more information on Măriuca, that would be wonderful!  Very Happy 

There are plenty of videos of her on Youtube, so I am hoping someone else will post some besides me. I will post 5 for now, so as to leave some for next time or for someone else to post.

Let's start with when she was EVEN YOUNGER than 8 years of age, which I think she is now.

A little bit of English in this one.

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2014-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Măriuca Enache   Tue 5 May - 15:33

I knew if I just searched this site I would find this kid here. Here is a recent video that I just love. I don't think she knows very much English, but she does a wonderful job with this song. Like I said, this is a wonderful video and I hope you like it as much as I do. cheers

Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Măriuca Enache   Sun 21 May - 16:44

Somehow I have lost track of this kid and here are a couple of new videos. Mariuca is a very talented kid! She must be attending a very good school of music in Romania. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Măriuca Enache   Mon 29 May - 13:17

Thank you! I really missed her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonie

PostSubject: Re: Măriuca Enache   Sun 4 Jun - 19:55

Very Happy