~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mariangeli from HitStreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Mariangeli from HitStreak   Sat 25 Jan - 6:14

I know this Girl Singer has been posted on the forum before. Can't remember who or what video and I am not going looking for it, as I have decided for sure she needs a thread of her own, as she is maybe a top 5 for me now, as far as Girl Singers I have come across the past 6 months to a year. Don't know how perfect of a singer she would be in an somewhat more untrolled environment of a totally 100 percent live setting, but she is so wonderful in her videos. She is a part of a group of preteens and teens that seem to put together their own skits and shows and you can download those shows to an iphone. Something like that anyway. Mariangeli has 4 great videos so far and I am so much hoping for more and more and soon! I might as well go ahead and post all 4, plus a Halloween spoof song she does with the other kids from the group.

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mariangeli from HitStreak   Sun 26 Jan - 12:45

Mariangeli is very very good, but the videos are allway very commercial and - well, lets call it "disney". More marketing than art or passion. I don't think I would like to watch that show ...  Neutral
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Mariangeli from HitStreak   Sat 1 Feb - 7:40

Well, I disagree with you. If we all start trying to figure out who is commercialized or not, we will be arguing forever and losing a lot of singers from our list of favorites if we determine they are. I mean you just posted that nice Japanese Girl Group. If they are not commercialized, I don't know who is. Having producers backing kidsingers and helping them make a good product is not necessarily a bad thing. Only when they force them or lead them down a road they don't want to be on and how are we gonna know that?

This Hitstreak is if anything anti Disney. They are a lower budget independent group of kids who I believe are involved in the production and writing and certainly performing of the product they create. They are similar to a small independent movie studio versus the big movie studios. This is a made for the Internet (actually iphones) production company and not really for t.v. How is that Disney like?
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

Mariangeli from HitStreak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Kids Vocal~ Forum :: Forum général :: Artists of the world-
Jump to: