~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Live performances (various artists)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 21 Avr - 5:01

I came on the forum and did a little posting but I have run out of time. I have to come back when I have a few hours and watch all these videos I need to catch up on. I like to see pretty much every one and then make comments on most. On this thread I have to go back almost two weeks. Oh NO!  Sad 

Be back on Thursday or Friday for that.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 27 Avr - 19:08

A productive week again:

Robert Gogoana

Mara Elena Tancu

Michelle Kron from Sweden - Unconditionally

Daria Stefan made a lot of videos last week! Here one of them:

Lucy Simmonds from UK - she has some nice videos! And she looks a little like Connie Talbot.

Alisa Kozhikina - Simply the best (at Voice Kids Russia)

... and the winner is: Anna Erogova!  Very Happy 

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 28 Avr - 5:07

Be back in the next four days to finish what I did not get to. I will catch up some day on this thread.  Cool 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mar 6 Mai - 14:56

I keep the supply lines running:

Sofiya Boyko - Hey Micky

Rita Gueli - Io canto! She is from Italy (probably Südtirol) but speaks fluently german and she was on Voice Kids 2013.

Some new videos from Anna Erogova after she won Voice Kids in Russia:

Aliyah Moulden - Word Up

And finally a shortened concert from Michele - she won Voice Kids in Germany 2013. My bet for friday: Carlotta Trumann.  rendeer 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 10 Mai - 1:13

Even though that first one is probably not completely live, we have the wondrous Anna Erogova. One of the best Girl Singers ever probably in my mind.

The Girl Singer from The Voice is amazing too! Thanks for introducing me to her Clearsky. I did not know about Carlotta Truman! I go back a few years with her. She is a teen singer now, but she still is in my heart and mind from when she was younger. Happy for her.
JacenJacen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 10/08/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 11 Mai - 18:04

I just wanted to pop in here and remind everybody that it's "Anna Egorova" or
"Anna Yegorova" not "Anna Erogova"Evil or Very Mad .
Okay, now we can continue with our usual programming.  Smile 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 12 Mai - 0:12

You are correct JacenJacen. When I made my comment, I just copied and pasted the name above the video that Clearsky had posted. So it is all Clearsky´s fault!  Laughing

This is the thread that I fell behind on big time! I just looked and it goes way back to the page before on the group of videos posted by Clearsky that starts with the one Elena Hasna - Caruso. Too many videos to try to comment on all, so I will just do the ones that I like enough to put in My Favorites on Youtube. For now, I will probably just get to the first big bunch of videos Clearsky posted awhile back.

So starting with Elena. I did know her a little bit. One or two videos I think, but when I saw this one, I searched and found more that I enjoyed by her and added them to my Youtube collection. Here is a real good one where she seems to be a little younger and with a live band. I usually really enjoy this kind of thing, a band backing up a young Girl Singer.

I liked the one by Chiara Castelli enough to look for more by her, but that one Clearsky did not quite make it into my collection. I found her auditioning for Voice show that I liked a little better.

Anya Muzafarova sang the song that has always been one of my top 5 favorite songs to hear my GirlSingers do. ´Reflection.´ I like her alot on the chorus, but the verses were not quite as strong, but were good enough. Still, she does that song and so she got in the collection.

Sofia Fisenko seemed a bit familiar and is quite a singer, but I did not love that song, so I checked for more and found so many that I liked of her that when I finish with this thread, I think I will create a thread for her. She has many videos with a combination of live performances and music videos.

Here is one live one for this thread, though it may get on the thread for her that I will create.

The video by Daniela Negoita was not my favorite kind of music but I did look for other videos by her to see if I would like her on a different style and I found this fun one! This is her with Anton Silvia who used to get posted a lot in the forum a couple years ago. She is a great singer and dancer. The two girls together do one of my favorite songs by Pink. I was so happy to see/hear that. Not great sound, but still enjoyable.

Aliyah Moulden sings at the Whiskey a GoGo! I remember her from the XFactor and now she is singing at this club that has been very famous for many U.S. rock stars for many years. Wow!

You did not put her name but one of the videos is by Valentina Lyapin I think her name is. That song did not excite me, but this one I like even though I think it is not really quite live.

Then last in that bunch came Sara Tudorie. At first I did not recognize her, but when I looked at more videos I realized I had seen her a couple times. She is so cute with a cute voice to go along with the face. I found so many good videos by her that I will start a thread for her also. However, for me, this video you posted is not one of her best at all. The sound is not good and I myself don´t like that song. See the thread I wil start for her too see some I like. For now, I will post just this one in this thread since it is live.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 12 Mai - 13:42

Whoops ...  Embarassed 

Some update on "Voice Kids Germany". I am quite disappointed. The average age was like 13.5 and only 3 or 4 of the singers were interesting and new. Well, decide for yoursefe:

Winner:

Carlotta made it in the final (so I was a little bit wrong ...):

And 3rd:

And last but not least: She is 14. And a girl.  Neutral 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Jeu 15 Mai - 23:42

The only reason I have any interest in these older kids on this show is because of my support of Carlotta Truman since she was about 9 or 10 and was on the other German talent show Das Supertalent. She is still only 14 now, so she is maybe still just barely a kid singer to me still, but I was a pretty big fan for a few years when she was younger. She always had/has an interesting style.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlotta_Truman

They used to have a couple videos from her first performances on Clipfish, but they seem to be gone. Youtube only has the recording of this, but this is a favorite song for me of Marit Larsen (M2M) and her doing this song made her an instant favorite in my heart.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 17 Mai - 15:54

Carlotta ist very hard working and really trying to make a career in music business! Maybe she was too professional - bringing her fans in sponsored T-shirts to the show ...  Rolling Eyes 

Well, she has to do something to leave her hometown - the poor girl lives (almost) in Hannover.* ...  Sad 

Jessica Baio and her friends:

Ava Sings Mama Knows Best

Different Ava, also great singing:

Annika Rose - Miss Movin

And finally one of the songs Michelle performed in her concert.

*Our neighboring town.  Wink
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 26 Mai - 5:17

I really enjoyed the Ava Faith doing a Whole Lotta Shakin´. Cutest version of that song ever!

Michèle can rock pretty good.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mar 27 Mai - 14:35

Weekly delivery!

Maria Emilia Mihut - Eu sunt scufita rosie

Mihaela Ramona Radu - Asculta-mi inima

Serena Rigacci from Italy made many videos, but mostly with bad sound quality ... I found some of the better:

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 1 Juin - 8:32

I even work at sunday for you.  Wink 

Aliyah Moulden - We Own The World

Sofia Fisenko in a TV show copying some older russian singer.

And at some religious event i guess.

Yekaterina Bizina at the same show as Sofia.

Bianca Stefan in an Radio Show. Many other romanian singers on the same channel.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 9 Juin - 4:54

Came onto the forum tonight, but not with a whole lot of time, so I will return when I can watch all the above videos and make comments, but I did say in another thread that I would post this video. This girl singer was posted in another thread recently by Clearsky, but I found this really good compilation video of her that I wanted to share. Here are 53 minutes of Simona Ivanova.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 9 Juin - 4:57

Oops! Repeated post. How do you completely delete a page?

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Sam 14 Juin - 22:49, édité 1 fois
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mer 11 Juin - 16:54

Blocked in Germany ...  Neutral  But I guess I have most of the included performances.

Some more to do:

Alina Kalina & Luiza Prokofyeva from Latvia

Izabella Bauma from the same contest

And it seems like Bianca Stefan broke a finger ...  Sad 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 14 Juin - 23:03

Well, going back to the last section of the previous page I will make just a few comments.

My favorite of all you posted recently Clearsky is for sure Serena Rigacci. She is such a strong singer! Her Rolling in the Deep is mindblowing. I do wish she had more quality videos. She made one attempt at a music video, but the sync is off alot, so I can't enjoy it so much. Some of her videos are from 2 years ago and it seems like a year later, she was a little bit thinner ahd her hair more amazing, that she almost looks like a different girl, but not so. I will post a couple by her below.

I like the two videos from the show where they copy the adult they sing with. Those are fun and also quite good Girl Singers! I think on the first one, they even give the girl a little black on her teeth to look like a gap. Need to take the time to see both of those same Girl Singers do other things and see how much more they can do.

Alina Kalina & Luiza Prokofyeva are cute and fun to watch and pretty decent singers. Hope to see more good videos of them.

Emilia Mihut has such a cute video! I like that one too.

More ABBA just for you Clearsky!  Laughing 

So very good in this talent show contest. Maybe I should have put it in that thread, but since we are on her here, I will post it here.

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 21 Juin - 12:11

Thanks for Mama Mia, I missed that video!  Very Happy 

Many new videos for this week:

Vanessa Bezrodnaya from Kazakhstan. I Guess this song is kazakhian, not russian. Interesting!  Very Happy  But no good sound ...  Neutral 

New video from Amalya Krymstkaya

Two videos from Iuliana Beregoi, Moldova

Salma Diaz Gil from Spain

Emely and Tali Kuper made some very nice performances:

Tali Sorokin from Isreal. She was member of Kids.il at JESC

And finally some musical - and tap dance ...  Rolling Eyes 
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 23 Juin - 18:33

I liked Tali Sorokin's show must go on. She has a clear melody line.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 28 Juin - 18:19

A little less then last week:

Pollyana Ryzhak in a radio contest.

In Russia the candidates for JESC are selectet this weeks. Most videos I found had quite terrible quality ...  Crying or Very sad  But here one from Vanessa Bezrodnaya:

Adelia Bordian - Hora din Moldova. I really like that song. It is so happy.

And finally, with ok sound and great video quality, Sofia Fedorova:

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 30 Juin - 1:56

When I started on the forum today, I went from the bottom and worked my way up to the two threads I knew would have a lot and now I am out of time. Hope to return soon and see/listen to all these.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 6 Juil - 3:33

It should come as NO surprise who I liked best of these last two groups of videos posted by Clearsky. I think when she was posted before, I mentioned how very special I think Sofia Fedorova is. She must be in my top 5 favorite new GirlSingers of the past year. Not as in 2014, but as in the last 12 months. Could be in my top 20 of all time, which is saying something, as I have seen a few thousand GirlSingers since I started all this.

This video of her is from a concert she gave I guess. There are several on Youtube from the same performance. Here in the video I post below, she does an old jazz song. I think it is fantastic she calls it a Nikki Yanofsky cover, even though this song is from the 1940s and made famous by Duke Ellington. Nikki Yanofsky is still my favorite GirlSinger I know to do mostly jazz singing. Sophie does so well on this that I am thinking she really should do lots of jazz. She is such a great ´LIVE´ singer!

Here is one that must be in her native language.

My second favorite vocal of these past two groups of videos is probably Pollyana Ryzhak. She has a really strong voice. There is another live performance of this that is even better. I mean, the one Clearsky posted is quite good, but this other performance of the same song is amazing, plus she looks better and it is filmed in higher quality. She starts singing it about 2:33 into the video

Adelia Bordian is another really strong live singer. I looked though and there is not much when she younger, just a few more when she is a little older.  Sad 

Iuliana Beregoi is very pretty, but she needs a bit more time on her voice. I think she for now should do more kiddy like songs and stay away from the power ballads until her voice can take those songs on.
This is my same thought on the younger of the two sisters, who must be Tali Kuper. Such a pretty little one, but her very cute voice needs different style of music. Her sister does pretty good. In fact, I really liked her on the Rolling in the Deep by herself which is probably my 3rd favorite of this last couple Clearsky posts, but Tali needs a couple more years to do the power ballad style. Tali is so pretty and a good performer, but I think for now she would be better on the more fun like songs that younger kids can sound good on.

And now to end, this is maybe not technically great singing, but it got my vote as one of the CUTEST live performances ever. When you combine that face, that spirit and that voice, you just can´t get Cuter than this. What a sweetie!! I won´t say what I think about the judges in this one. They didn´t turn their damn chairs for Pollyana Ryshak either!

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 7 Juil - 17:43

Sophie clearly is e great talent! Pretty shure she can make it as a professional singer one day.  Smile 

I know Iuliana for over a year now, but due to her still a litte weak singing I did not post about her until now. But she seems to be quite popular in Moldova allready. And I really like her!

The last girl is, like Polliana, a friend of Mariana Scherbak. They regularely post on each others vk-pages. Nice to see them support each other.  Very Happy 

Now some fresh videos:

Just searching for the name "Miruna" on Youtube brings quite some results. Miruna Andreea Niculescu - Pentru oameni voi canta!

And one very strange combination: Music clip with live sound: Anna Voronova
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Jeu 10 Juil - 20:29

Mélina Leva, isn't she great ?

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 14 Juil - 2:03

Rakugaki! Great to see you back!  Very Happy 

Mélina is really good! That is a great live vocal, but I like this one even more. This one is mind blowing!

This one also! Same performance. She was going strong that day!

Clearsky posted a music video of Amalya Krymskaya and I found this live performance of her singing in English. I wish the camera was closer, but otherwise it is quite good.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Aujourd'hui à 14:25

Live performances (various artists)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant