~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Live performances (various artists)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 5 Jan - 16:35

Next shift:

Daria Ana Maria Ivan - I am a good girl! Must not think about where I heard that song first ...  Rolling Eyes 

Carla Rodriguez Ciccone - Te dejo en libertad!

Ava von Lipinski - an american girl with russian roots, a german nobility name and connections to china living in canada?!  Shocked 
Not a perfect singer but a great showgirl!

Mathea-Mari - Jul, Jul, Strålande Jul!

Sofia Fedorova was in Germany and participated in "Europopcontest - Berliner Perle"!  Very Happy 

And finally some mixed singers from "Respublika KIDS": Christina Ashmarina put her performance at the beginning, since it is on her channel.  Wink 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 6 Jan - 0:01

Hello Clearsky! I really appreciate many of the Girl Singers you have made me aware of. As I have said, I cannot keep up with them all these days, but you help me in that regard. However, I am making a request to slow down a little bit, or maybe it is not really slow down, but just do a little less each session. I remember a few years back, I received a couple comments that I was posting too many at a time and that was when I was doing maybe 6 to 8 sometimes. I missed last weekend and that did not help, but I just cannot catch up with all this. I want to see everything you post, as I do not want to miss a real good one, but please take a little break until I get to these ones.  Smile 

I pretty much set a rule for myself a few years back and only post 3 to 5 videos at a time in any single thread. I may have broke that rule a few times, but not very many. Maybe I am the only one who feels a need or obligation to see all the posts and post comments, so I guess this is just a request to help just me. Thanks.  Smile Cool 

In my attempt to catch up, I will keep it simple.
I think my interest in show song kind of music has gone down some from a few years ago, so I am more picky now I think when it comes to that. You posted three Girl Singers that do that, and they are all fine, but the only one I thought was real strong at it is Mariya Kondratenko. I watched a couple others of her and she seems quite well trained and a strong voice.

Elena Beatrice Hasna is younger in that first video and getting to be pretty good but in other videos a couple years later, she impresses the judges greatly. I like her, but would like to see a well produced music video from her.

I remember Brooke Pastuch in her video covering Etta James' At Last. I love her in that! This one shows she does just fine in a 100 percent live setting.

Denisa Anastasiei is such a fun and cute performer. Want to see more of her for sure.

Yasmine has amazing hair and beautiful voice, but she seems a teen singer to me.

Anna Eregova we have had before, and she is much better in other videos, mostly because I don't like that song at all.

I really like the Denisa Dima, but the sync is terrible. I found a better post of it. I post it below these comments.

All the Girl Singers were new to me except the two I mentioned and it is a toss up who I liked best of these, either Analise Hoveyda or Elena Hasna I think, but the best singer probably of all these is Sofia Fedorova. I can't tell how old she is. Anyone know?

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 12 Jan - 14:09

Sorry for flooding the thread.  Embarassed I just had too much in storage.

I couldn't find out how old Sofia Fedorova is - but she is in the age category 10 to 13.

Some new videos:

Hiyori Suma (須磨日和) from Japan sing mostly in english - better than most japanese singers! She has many videos on her channel.  Smile 

Diana Girlea - Ghetutele fericite! Well, it is not the live audio ...  Rolling Eyes 

Iliya Fedartsova from Belarus!  Smile 

Anastasia Puchkina has some nice live videos:  Smile 

And finally a new original from Charlotte Sabina:  Very Happy 
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 20 Jan - 18:31

Not many clips this week, but at least I found some nice live videos:

Georgia Aspinall (13) at open MicUK - I really like her expression and the little dances!  Very Happy 

Jessica Baio has only few and mostly very short videos, but I bet there will come some good stuff!

Sage Boatright - I ignored her speech at the beginning ...  Rolling Eyes 

And since we are at the toppic: Julia Maciel visited Danny Pink! Amen.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 25 Jan - 5:36

Hey Clearsky! I am maybe even a little mad about Georgia Aspinall.  Mad Sad   I can only find two videos of her.  Mad Sad again

I really like that style, which I don't have enough Girl Singers doing that, and she has the right kind of voice for it. I wish she had a ton of videos and starting from age 10 or something. I also want to see/hear more GirlSingers doing A Night Like This. Georgia has a jazzy kind of voice for that.  

Julia Maciel, one of my very favorite Raul Gil GirlSingers! Had not seen that one.

I really like Jessica Baio on Wrecking Ball. She has a lot of videos and she is getting better as she goes along. She seems so sweet in this earlier video. Not really a live performance video, but I put it here to connect with the one that Clearsky posted.

I would not say she is real strong vocally on this, but does OK. She is fun as can be in this one though.  Very Happy 

I almost put this Girl Singer in the Very Young Singers thread, but then decided to do a couple here and do an even younger video over in that thread. She is 5 or 6 I think in these two, but don't really know for sure. Quite a confident performer for such a little one.

Her name is changed a bit here. Same as a GirlSinger I just created a thread for.

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Sam 25 Jan - 7:14, édité 1 fois
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 26 Jan - 13:07

I also got frustrated about Georgia Aspinall. Her skill and self esteem show clearly that this is by far not her first public performance.  Neutral 

Damn, I did not find that videos of Jessica by myselfe! Her channel was so well filled that I forgot to search for her name on Youtube.  Razz 

Some new live videos:

Big show from SUPER Deti with Anna Eregova, Lia Shamsina and others!

Sofia Fisenko performing 4 songs in some kind of celebration. Graduation from music school maybe?  Smile 

Has Ava changed her last name or have I misunderstood something?  Neutral 

And finally a new performance from Inis Neziri!  Very Happy 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 1 Fév - 7:19

There goes Inis just blowing me away again! She is amazing. Getting a bit older here or something. She looks different. Love that voice and stage command. Thanks again for her again Clearsky.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 2 Fév - 17:32

A few live videos for this week:

Sage Boatright - Still Into You.

Andra Gogan play "Impossible" on the radio.

And finally some old videos form Spain's 2003 JESC candidates in HD:

Some of the kids later formed the groups "3+2" and "Trebol".

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 3 Fév - 6:26

OHHHHMMMMYYYY!!! I am amazed at what you brought back after these several years! That JESC 2003, one year before Maria Isabel, was some of the first stuff I found on Youtube and I used to watch this stuff a lot! Still some of my very favorites. Irune & María Jesús who later joined in 3+2, María José, Sara y Úrsula, who I think were also called Trebol, Blanca (also in 3+2), I still LOVE this stuff!! I think most of this was posted in the first couple months of the forum, but good to bring it back for any that don't know the OLDIES. HA!

I remember Sage Boatright a little, but from her 2 or 3 little music videos that she did country music. I liked those country music videos a bit more.

Weird about Andra Gogan. She looks totally like a teen, but sounds like a 9 or 10 year old.  Shocked 

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 9 Fév - 14:14

Mixed up my comments with the other thread and somehow cannot edit ...  Embarassed And I lost some of my links through browser Problems.

Too bad that Spain isn't participating any more in JESC ...  Crying or Very sad 

Some new videos:

Agatha Fernandes - well, not really live ... As usual with Danny Pink.

Bianca Balta at Ring Star (Moldova):

And finally Chloe Paul at OpenMicUK

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 15 Fév - 14:56

Another bunch of live videos:

Laura Kamhuber & Marcel Bedernik - Tränen!  Smile  Both are from Austria. Marcel is actually participating in DSDS = German Idol ...  Neutral 

Andra Gogan singing at a ballroom dance contest!

Brooke Pastuch - The Climb

Finally Boriana Indjeva from Bulgaria with some performances:

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 23 Fév - 12:37

Next round:

Jessy Schiessl - Follow Me! She was on "The Voice Kids" in German TV.  Smile 

Lara Castro - The Climb:

Two new live videos from Robert Gogoana: Nice Outfit - Luke Skywalker meets Neo.  Cool 

Skylar Riddell - Story of my life:

Annika Rose & Ryan Arshonsky - The Story:

And finally from Romania: Anton Silvia with 2 songs on TV.  Smile 

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 1 Mar - 2:00

Chloe Paul is a good enough singer, but she seems a teen singer to me. The first two videos I don't quite know how to comment on. I guess with the huge collection I have now, I am more picky when it comes to these lip synced performances now. I like some and others are just OK. Even though it is quite clear they are staged as live performances but are lip synced recordings, some I just like better than others for whatever reason.  For example, I just posted the same kind of videos in the Lollipops from Moldova/GurinelTV thread that I like better. Maybe it is because those have a more music video like feel and look and these just seem more like faked live performances.

Clearsky posted this Girl Singer in the One Day/One Clip thread and she is such an amazing voice, at least on recordings. This video is probably just a really good lip sync to a recording, but she has one of the stongest preteen voices ever. This one sounds better because of the lip sync, but then compare to the live one after it of the same song. Her voice is pretty close to the same, but just better sound on the first one. Here is Sophie Fedorova.

I love this Girl Singer and thanks to Clearsky for bringing her to the forum.  Very Happy 

One more. This one is originally a duo from Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta from Grease, but this video reminded me that Pricilla Prissou did this with a boy also. Anybody remember Pricilla?

Just in case anyone was interested from the comment I just made. Not an easy video to find, so here it is. Talking about 'Oldie'! From 2002!

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 2 Mar - 13:06

Uh, Priscilla makes me nostalgic ...  Razz 

Some new live videos:

Emili Kuper (אמילי קופר) from Israel:  Shocked 

2 vids from Jessica Baio. Not shure if I postet them allready ...

Yaroslava Ventseslavskaya - KOLOROWE JARMARKI

Anya Eregova - Euphoria! Not the best sound quality ...

And finally a nice performance from Mara Elena Tancu:
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 8 Mar - 0:55

The first two videos from Emil Kuper were just OK for me, but then the 3rd and 4th ones were quite good! Those are my two favorites from this last batch. The other ones are all OK I guess, but did not excite me enough to make comments.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 10 Mar - 16:51

Yes, I like all of Emilis performances, but the first songs are not really my taste ...  Rolling Eyes 

Just one song for this week:

Polliana Ryzhak - Amazing Grace! Usually I don't like religious songs, but she does it great ...  Shocked 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sam 15 Mar - 5:39

It seems I had seen Polliana Ryzhak once before, but cannot remember where. I agree with you about religious songs, but once in a while a standard such as Amazing Grace is OK. For another of her doing a non religious song, here is one in which I would guess she is a year younger, but I don't know for certain. I could have put this in the Talent Contest thread, but I put it here to be below the one just posted.

Sam1989

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 16 Mar - 7:51

"Boriana Indjeva performs Divna / Дивна - Ти не можеш да ме спреш в изпълнение на Боряна Инджева" was a cool video. It was posted few posts above by clearsky. I think Bulgarian language sound cool when singing. Smile

Here another video of her singing Rolling in the deep

http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Dim 16 Mar - 19:51

Hey Sam1989, you brought to my attention that I missed a group of videos. The group with Boriana Indjeva performs Divna / Дивна video you mentioned. So here goes some comments.

I also liked that same video and singer. The other two videos by her are not good sound or have lots of crowd noise or whatever, but the one video is quite enjoyable. Wish she would come out with some really nice productions.

Also liked Lara Castro. I had seen her before as SarahK posted her in the Raul Gil Kidsingers thread. This video is also from that show, so it could be reposted in that thread.  Smile 

I remember Annika Rose in that great music video she did of Roar. I like this intimate setting and singing along with the guy on the guitar. Shows exactly what she can do live and I love the little things in her voice that are hard to describe. She is maybe a favorite for me now.

Anton Silvia is not a kidsinger anymore is she? Going stong as a teen. I remember all those videos singing and dancing she did a few years ago.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mar 25 Mar - 20:51

Ok, my storage has to be emptyed again:

Elena Hasna - Caruso

Volshebnyy Ekspress ("Magical Express") - No Barbie, No Ken (a song from Aliska Sementina)

Voice Kids has started again in Germany. So far I found only this girl from Swizerland new and interesting:

Chiara Castelli - Lueged vo Berg und Tal (don't ask me to translate that German ...   Wink  )

Anya Muzafarova and Sofia Fisenko for Voice Kids Russia:

Daniela Negoita won at Next Star

Aliyah Moulden - Endangered Species

Ecole Love Party for Valentines Day:

Some performances of Robert Gogoana:

And finally Sara Tudorie - Swagger jagger
Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mer 2 Avr - 8:43

My favorite performance on Russian version of The Voice Kids was so far of Katrina-Paula Diringa (Катрина Паула Диринга).

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Mar 15 Avr - 14:00, édité 1 fois
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Ven 4 Avr - 14:28

I have the tendency to allway like those candidates most which I allready knew before ... Rolling Eyes  So my No. 1 still is Sofia Fisenko.  Wink 

Some new stuff:

Anya Muzafarova togehter with Sasha Giner & Anya Kontsereva!  Very Happy 

Emilia Mihut - Turai

A mix of russian kid singers in this video, amongst them Katya Ryabova & Anya Erogova.

And a radio performance from Anya Eregova:
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 14 Avr - 2:57

OOHH NOO! This is another thread that has a lot of catch up watching to do for me because I was not on for almost two weeks. I will come back soon and watch all these and comment.

Until then I did want to post this new discovery and see if anyone knows anything about this Girl Singer. She seems like a seasoned professional. She seems to have some stardom in what I am guessing is Israel. It might be that she sometimes sings religous songs as the audience seems to be really into her in a spiritual kind of way in some of the videos. I cannot figure her and her thing out for sure though. Please give opinions in comments.

Her name translates in Google as Shay Lambert.

Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Lun 14 Avr - 4:02

girlsingerfan, I was thinking about creating a thread to Shay Hamber on this forum. I was planning to listen to more of her videos on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Shay+Hamber
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mar 15 Avr - 15:50

Too many videos. Again.

Andreea Lazar from Romania. Clearly more teen than kid but still 13. And deserves more clicks!

Maryana Seryapova from Russia

Anastasya Krimskaya from Ukrain

Suldina Nadezhda from Russia again

Katya Osintseva

And finally Jessica Baio and Cassidy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Aujourd'hui à 17:39

Live performances (various artists)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant