~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Live performances (various artists)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 28 Sep - 0:36

Hmmmm. You could say I built my whole Girl Singer Collection on Marie Isabel, The American Juniors and Aselin Debison. They are the first I found even before Youtube began. The visual quality of the video is one of her best stage ones from those days, but I find myself distracted and a bit disappointed that the sync on the lip syncing is not good at all. She usually does a better job than that. Oh well.

The folk music one with Laura Kamhuber was kind of different and I kind of got into it some. Smile 

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 29 Sep - 19:47

Maybe the video just got out of sync? Happens a lot on Youtube ...

Again, I don't have much time, and next week I go into hollyday. So just some new videos which piled up:

Aliska Sementina - Simple Song

Laura Kamhuber - Without You

And Just give me a reason
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Fri 4 Oct - 23:39

Dang, did not have so much time today. Will try to return to finish by Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Fri 11 Oct - 17:56

You will be busy ... Wink 

Polina Butorina with the english version of her song:

New song from Bianca Stefan:

Three girls from Ecoleart, not the best quality but great show:

Daiana Kirillova on TV:
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 14 Oct - 0:46

Well, I went through all the last 2 bunches you posted Clearsky. I would say the majority fall in the decent, or I like them OK category, except the first in each group, the one by Aliska Sementina and the other by Polina Butorina. Those I really liked a lot. I like it when a Girl Singer can rock out a little. The Aliska is a good quality lip sync, as it sounds too perfect, but she sounds great on the recording and knows how to perform. Did not know any of these Girl Singers. I remember a few years ago when it was not often someone posted a Girl Singer that I did not know. Now there are too many to try to keep up with, but I will keep on trying. Cool
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Fri 18 Oct - 15:52

Shurely nyther the singers nor the videos I post are allway perfect quality, but they all have their strong points. The kids deserve some extra views on youtube and since not everyone has the same taste as I do. Which is a good thing. Wink 

I found a channel with videos of an moldavian singing contest: Eurovoices 2013.

Video quality very good, sound quality ok. More than 20 videos!

Some clips as examples:

And finally: Jhemma (Spain - Canarian Islands). She is allready 14, but sounds and looks younger.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 19 Oct - 1:30

Well, first I will comment on the last video in the group you just posted. That is because I have known Jhemma for a long time now. She is actually posted on the forum many times, but it was in the first two years or three  or so that this forum existed. I am happy to see her still going at the music. You are so correct. She always has looked younger than she really is. Sounding younger is maybe not quite as sure, as many girls up to 13 or so, can sound younger than they look.

That calls for a repost from before. I don't know if this is her best performance ever, but I love her in this video, because she is so cute and cries tears of happiness in the end.

If anyone really likes Jhemma in that video, you can go to page 4 of the forum and look for the Las Bambinas Canarias and others from Spain thread or you can just click on this link. She is introduced on page one and gets posted on pages 2 and 3 a lot. Very Happy 
http://kidsvocal.discutforum.com/t6-las-bambinas-canarias-and-others-spain

All the other videos for me fall in that just OK category. It is not the Girl Singers themselves that are the reason for the videos being OK. I don't like how you have to listen to an adult for a minute or longer introduce them and also the camera never gets close. I need to have a few closer up shots to make me happy. Cool

Clearsky posted three videos of this group of 2 GirlSingers and 2 BoySingers. They are Deti IKS. This is a 1 1/2 hour live video from them!! 1 1/2 hours!! Yes!

Last edited by girlsingerfan on Fri 25 Oct - 22:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Thu 24 Oct - 19:38

I know Jhemma from this forum, so I know that thread. Wink  And this performance doubtless is great! Bambi reagatteon was one of my first clips - whish it had better quality ...

And thanks for wasting 1 hour of my life. Wink 

Some new performances:

Stasy MJ at "Way to the stars" in ukrainian TV:

Kirsty Micallef - Sway. Not sure, but I guess she is from Malta.

Madalina Calin from Romania - 3 nice songs!

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Fri 25 Oct - 22:23

Oh Yes, I was wrong! The DETI Iks video is 1 1/2 hours. Still, that is a long live performance for a kidsinger group. I went back and edited my comment.

I mentioned before how much I love StacyJ's look with the glasses and personality. I sure wish there were more really good videos of her. This is a really cute video, but I am a little disappointed because it is supposed to be a live performance show, but the sync is off and gives the appearance of not being live. So is it live or not?

Thank you so much Clearsky for introducing me to Madalina Calin!! She is sooo cute with such a cute voice to go along with it. I really hope she turns out several good videos in the near future. This just left me wanting more from her.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 2 Nov - 12:25

Argh ... Somehow deleted most of my post ... Mad   Again, but in short:

Vanessa Marzavan won "Next Star" in romanian TV!

New Girl: Anastasya Triller!

And a new live performance from Lia Shamsina!
http://vk.com/video61650562_167237125?list=4075e4af1200b9089d
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 4 Nov - 5:22

Almost missed the last one! So used to looking for the video capture. I remember Lia Shamsina. I wish that video was on Youtube and in better quality. Would like to have a nice copy. There is not so many where Girl Singers combine singing with the bellydance style. There have been just a few. I remember Lia for the two great music videos, Up Up and Indian Popurri. Those are fantastic videos and makes me say now that I wish she had many, many more videos. Could only find 5 on Youtube.

Same goes for Anastasya Triller. She is a really cute performer,but she doesn't have much at all out yet. I guess there is still time. Maybe more are coming.

What I just said about those two is definitely NOT TRUE about Vanessa Marzavan. You do a search on her in Youtube and she goes to the middle of the third page. Almost seems to deserve a thread of her own, because of all the videos and also that she is super! Great voice and performer. I think I may have seen her a bit before, but you made me really pay attention to her now. Very Happy

Vanessa Marzavan sometimes sings with another Girl Singer Alexandra Mitu and call themselves ALVA Girls. Here are the two I could find.

Here Vanessa is when younger in a thing that looks like a stage play and lots of fun from her!

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 9 Nov - 15:36

The vk-video from lia can be downloaded in ok quality with a download page like this.

I did found another video of Anastasya Triller (Belarus flag celebration ...) but can't find it annymore ... Crying or Very sad 

Vanessa and Alexandra are a really good couple. Whish that video in the middle had less terrible sound ... Rolling Eyes 

Some new videos:

Lucy Sugerman! Smile 

Kerry Madders - the video is obviously from the early 20th century. Wink 

Have I allready posted this video of Polina Butolina? Can't remember ... It's not live sound, but filmed on stage.

I don't know the name of this girl for shure - maybe Ourin Yone? Neutral  Well, she is from Japan, looks like a "half" and is totally cute! Very Happy 

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 16 Nov - 1:00

I am amending what I had before, because now I have seen the above videos.
I am already subscribed to Lucy Sugarman. She is a little sweetheart and plays the guitar in almost everything, so sometimes she needs to go in the thread for Childsingers who play an instrument also.

You are right about the Polina Butorina (not Butolina). Since it is not really live, I myself would rather watch the music video for this song which is very good. Since this is not the music video thread and I think it may already be posted, here is the just the link to the music video, not the embed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_t9hmPfuMk

The Japanese GirlSinger (probably mixed race as you said) is pretty decent for totally live. Would like to see more videos of her, including some music videos. Are there any of those?

Last edited by girlsingerfan on Mon 18 Nov - 1:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 16 Nov - 18:16

Some more work for you: Wink 

Anastasíya Lisukha (Анастасія Лисуха) from Russia (or Ukraine?)

Sophie Schwerthöffer from Germany! Singing Opera ...

And a new cover from Laura Kemenaers! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 18 Nov - 1:27

I liked Sophie Schwerthöffer's voice. Reminds me of Hollie Steel. A little less opera than Jackie Evancho. I liked her so I looked for more and found a good video that I posted in the One Day/One Clip thread.  

The first two videos of this bunch just posted by Clearsky are from a larger group of videos. What is that from? Is it a talent show of some kind or something else? I watched several of them and there are a few good ones, so if you like these that are posted, just check the related videos for more. Here are three that I think are cutest of the group of videos (voice and GirlSinger).

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 23 Nov - 19:37

Oh yes, they are posting dozends of nice performances on that channel! I really like the first of your examples!

Some new performances:

Măriuca Enache - Memories (original from Nicole Cherry)!!! Love 

She has a ton of other (live) videos, but this seems to be the best so far. She ist getting gooood!

Two great performances from Denisa Dima! Honestly, she sings musical - and I like it! Shocked 

Bianca Petcu - Impossible! Too much interruptions ... Rolling Eyes 

And finally: Anna May - Playground! Impressive show ... Shocked 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 30 Nov - 2:06

My favorite of these is the first one by Măriuca Enache. Too many judge interuptions. I wish the song had more changes, but I like how she tries to add her own little vocal tricks. She is adoreable and a great performer for her age. I am looking forward to seeing more of her. I also thought Bianca Petcu is a strong voice, but you are right, are we watching to hear/see the kids or the damn judges? They need to knock that off. Mad

I have this idea that this ensemble is related to the Gurinel TV and Lollipops from Moldova. I just made a big post to the Lollipops thread, but that post is already really big and this is a live stage performance, so I put it here. I love how they blend one song into the next.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 2 Dec - 19:34

Nice group, but a littel too mixed for me.

I didn't found much this week, just some live videos:

Willa Walberg - Show Off! She has some other live videos on her channel.

Sammy Foster - she was on the same contest as Sapphire.

Raluca Ursu - Don't rain on my parade! Next Star - with the usual interruptions ... Rolling Eyes 

And finally Virgilia Guriev - La bis!
Back to top Go down
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Thu 5 Dec - 12:34

sooo many videos! i hope i can watch all. my comuter is slow sometimes and play a video like a robot(or whatever it call). Sad

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 7 Dec - 3:21

I think I would have liked Virgilia Guriev, but it is so obviouslyl not live that it kind of ruined it for me, but isn't that Ionela Vicol that blows her a kiss at the beginning of the video? I don't mind these kinds of videos if the Girl Singer does as real good job on the syncing. Just for an example, some of the Anastasia Petrik videos are not really live, but she almost fools you in most of them. The one that I like here is the Raluca Ursu. I like how they staged that with the dancers and she is such a performer. She proves it again in this video below. I am not convinced this is 100 percent live, or probably just a real good lip sync, but I still like her performance style.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 8 Dec - 20:28

I can live with "fake" live - better than terrible live sound ... Ionela can be found in many videos as guest or dancer - keep your eyes open! Wink 

Fangijs video is very nice, lots of christmas mood for japanese singers! Smile 

I found more live videos than I can post this week! It will last up to christmas - my (and, of cause, the little singer's) gift for you!

Mara Elena Tancu - Ingerul meu! She has so many videos on Youtube, but most are terrible - this one not! Very Happy 

CLAUDIA LA CHISPA "UNA ESTRELLA EN EL CORAZÓN! I was too lazy to retype this ... Rolling Eyes 

New video from Diana Makeyeva - Novosibirsc Tango!

Mariuca Enache - Do it like a dude (New Star with interruptions ...)! She is sooo cute when she sings songs like this ... Surprised 

Giovanna Vampesi - Música Bicicleta! She is from Brazil and has many videos, but mostly in bad quality ...

And finally for today, again from Brazil, Agatha Fernandes!

The best video from her was deleted, as I can see now ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 14 Dec - 1:59

I agree about Mara Elena Tancu. I think I would enjoy her if the sound quality was better on her many videos. I couldn't find a single really good sounding one.

I am pleasantly surprised that you posted a Girl Singer doing the Flamenco style. Even though Maria Isabel had some Flamenco flavor to several of her songs, and many liked her, I tried posting some other Flamenco GirlSingers on the forum in the first year it existed and nobody liked it except me. There was Marisol Pepa Flores, who was a popular child star in many films and she danced and sang all the time and mostly in the Flamenco style. I also posted Maria Carrasco several times, who always had really good guitarist to support her. I couldn't get anyone to like them. Oh well.

As I looked at those videos of Claudia La Chispa, I found another Flamenco Girl Singer who is even a stronger singer. Seems to be pretty much a little professional. I will post one of her just in case Clearsky or someone new on the forum happens to like this.

However!!! I do want to make special mention about Măriuca Enache!! Very Happy  I found so many good videos of that GirlSinger and I am excited, as she is still only 8 I think and has several more great years of child singing days coming. I am also so freaked out about her because to me, she is exactly like a little Miruna Popescu! Shocked       Shocked again. She looks so much like her if Miruna was 6 years younger and she is from the same country. She even has some of the same mannerisms. Miruna has got to know Măriuca. If they did not have a different last name, I would have sworn this is her little sister. She is a fantatic performer for one so young. She has many videos on Youtube and they are from age 5 to 8. Hey Clearsky, if you don't do it this coming week, I am going to create a thread for this Girl Singer of her own. She deserves one for sure.

One from the Flamenco Girl Singer I mentioned and one more for Mariuca Enache until a thread is created for her.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 14 Dec - 21:46

Feel free to create her thread, if you like her so much.  Wink 

I do like flamenco, but it tends do be a very heavy music and not so easy to listen. I realy love flamenco-pop like Maria Isabel did ...  Rolling Eyes  Do you know the video in which Marisol and Maria Isabel sing "together"?

Some new videos - I have too many at the moment ...

Valeriya Kurnushkina from Russia! I kinda like those old soviet songs ...  Smile 

Katerina Zolotar - She also has some clips in the "One day"-Thread.

Michele - She won The Voice Kids Germany in 2013

Olivia Ooms - something for hollyday mood:

Vanessa Marzavan seems to be quite popular at the moment:

And finally: Mathea-Mari from Sweden:
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 21 Dec - 6:02

I mentioned in this post spot that I had to return when I had more time to listen to the above. I came back and there is more and more! Shocked 
Naw, that is OK, but it is just that I only had time to do the ones above. I will have to return later for the ones below this.

I said that often Clearsky comes up with a Girl Singer that I get real excited about and you did it again Clearsky. This time it is Vanessa Marzavan! I love that GirlSinger!  Very Happy I did not know her and I am so glad you introduced me. What a great voice and performer. I jumped around Youtube looking for more of her and I found several good ones. Sometimes it is the same song, but different performance. It really seems to me that she is usually truly singing live. Really good for live for sure.

I was also happy to see you posted the stage version of the one I really enjoyed of Katerina Zolotar, where she wears the white dress and dances. Like the music video you posted in the other thread more, but this one is good also. I just adore that look with the almost white blonde hair and the long white dress and then the dancing. Just lovely.

I do like some of the old Russian songs, but the combination of them with the military look is not quite my thing, but Valeriya Kurnushkina is so very adoreable and so I enjoyed the last video of the group that you posted of her.

When I return, I will create a thread for Măriuca Enache!

Last edited by girlsingerfan on Mon 23 Dec - 5:49; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 22 Dec - 11:53

Ask your boss for a week off.  Wink 

I just have to empty my storage.  Crying or Very sad 

Elena Beatrice Hasna

Willa Walberg

Marie-Mishelle Cucuta

Pollianna Ryzhak

Sarah Gavilla - Forget About the Boy! She is originally a dancer.  Smile 

Mariya Kondratenko - Sous le ciel de Paris!

Brooke Pastuch - Roar!

Denisa Anastasiei - On The Floor (Next Star ...)!

Yasmine Polacek on Next Star ...

Gabriella Rossano - Garoto errado

Amanda Carnevalli - Hora de brincar

Anna Eregova

Denisa Dima - on Next Star and wihtout interruptions.

And finally (for now ...) some videos from Analise Hoveyda:

Holy crap, i found 3 new videos while posting those ... Need more time and a bigger HD.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    

Back to top Go down

Live performances (various artists)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next