~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Live performances (various artists)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Tue 15 Jul - 17:10

Melina is not only good, she also looks adorable with that glasses!  Very Happy 

Amalya seems to be very eager lately. She is also trying to participate at JESC.  Smile 

Well then: Not many clips this week but lots of live videos.

First of all two new originals from Charlotte Sabina. In the second she looks like right back from the beach.  Smile 

Sofia Fisenko had a live show again:

A little dancer who can also sing:

Darius Dragoi in a romanian TV show:

Catalina Neacsu from another romanina TV show. They have some other videos.

Pre-Preselections for JESC in Ukrain! All performances here. My 3 favorites:

Stasy MJ of course first!

Group Fresh as no. 2.

And Anna Nikonov 3rd.

Mamaia Copiilor is running, a big (guess it ...) romanian TV show! Just search with that name on Youtube. One example: Daria Crisan!

And here you can find many russian live videos from the big contest "Slavian Bazar". Some nice ones:

I love cats.  cat 

Zinaida always makes me smile.  Smile 

And these two are especially for Girlsingerfan.  Wink 

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 27 Jul - 10:01

Next round!

Nastya Kiel (Настя Киль) from - Germany! In a baltic music contest.

Some other girls from russian singing contests:

Anna Orlova (Анна Орлова)

Taisiya Orlova (Орлова Таисия)

Aleksandra Akoshina (александра акошина)

New performance from Aliyah Moulden

Natalie Robertson - low quality video but ok sound.  

Valarie Robertson (big sister I guess)

Ecoleart in Russia had a big party, all videos can be found here.

Some of my favorites (Sonya Lapshakova and Anna Egorova):

And finally the shortest performance by Vanessa Maria Bezrodnaiya. Honestly, why so short ...  Sad 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 28 Jul - 3:43

There are a whole heck of a lot of videos to watch and then try to comment on some of them, but let me at least get started.

First of all, Clearsky!! HA again! There is a thread I created for Sofia Fisenko. Please post these same three videos in that thread.  Smile 

I am not sure I LOVE Charlotte Sabina's singing, but it is OK and there is something different about her that I like. She is just all natural with no slick production or videos to make her seem something she is not.

I LOVE that video by Shea! I wish there were a lot of those kind of videos, where you get a dancer who sings at first. There are a ton of dance videos like that on Youtube, but I cannot rememger one that had a live vocal by the dancer first. Great!

I liked the video by Catalina Neacsu, but was curious how she was when she was a little bit younger and I found these live performances.

Daria Crisan on the Mamaia Copiilor is a good enough singer, but I did not like that song much. Here is another younger Girl Singer from that show. This is one of those that is maybe not great singing, but so CUTE and enjoyable anyway!

I really liked the Girl Singer on the Cats song, but WHO IS THAT?? I want to see her in other videos, but maybe without the costume.

Zinaida also made me SMILE (except the weird dress), but please tell me if I have seen her before? Give me some other videos by her please. I couldn't find any in the short amount of time I had to look today.

Anastasia Baginskaя is her name! I actually am not sure why she was posted especially for me, but you are correct, I really like her alot. She is so young to sing that strong. She is not quite perfect, but that is because she is singing big songs, with a big voice and she is so SMALL! I hope for more and more of her in the coming few years. Please tell me why she was special for me in your mind. Is it because she was posted before and I made really nice comments? Those ones you posted were really good of her, but I looked and I found this wonderful one! OH MY! She could be a HUGE favorite for me these next two or three years. ALSO!!! I found a wonderful music video from her. You have got to go to the One Day/One Clip thread and see what I posted of her there.  She does sound PERFECT in that recording. OH MY! Very Happy 

I don't know if I got tired or lost the mood, but for the second round of videos you posted above Clearsky, almost all of them just fall in the category of OK for me. Even Sonya Lapshakova, who is a big, big favorite is singing good, but I did not like the sound in the first video. Second video of her is pretty good I guess. I know I like Aliyah Moulden, but not on that song so much. Probably my favorite from that bunch is Natalie Robertson. Want to check her out more. That's it for now.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 28 Jul - 14:51

I guess I should make a list of running threads and you should make a list of girlsingers you like. I posted a group performance with Mariana Scherbak, Anastasia and several other singers and you were exited and wanted to know who that little red haired girl is.  Wink 

Oh and I learned pretty well which type of singer you prefer: Under 10, very cute, strong but soft voice, singing ballad stuff ...  Razz 

The cat girl is Gabriyela Yordanova (Габриела Йорданова) from Bulgaria. I found some more of her:

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 28 Jul - 21:46

Yes, I was thinking I had made a comment about her before, but I just could not remember specifically what it was. Now that you told me, there is a bit of a memory of that in my mind.  Smile 

You are mostly wrong on the other though. I like all kinds of music and voices, but more picky when it comes to hip hop or strongly ethnic music. Most of my favorite Girl Singers since I have been doing this since the very beginning of Youtube have been 10 to 12 years. The percentage of singers that are quite good goes down as they get younger, so that is why the bigger percentage of my biggest favorites are 10 plus. I do really enjoy it when I find really strong or pretty or even Cute voices of Girl Singers 9 and under, but if you really look at the threads I created and my posts, you will see that most of them are probably 9 to 11. That is the best age for TRUE child singers, as their voices are getting better and their ear training to hit the right notes is getting better, but they are still a ways away from being a TEEN singer. When they are younger than 9 and can really entertain, that is always fun and exciting because you think they will be around for a few more years of great Child Singing days.

Ballad stuff often is a great showcase for many Girl Singers and often gives them a chance to get some good emotion going, but I also love to find a great Girl Rock Singer and jazz singer, but those are rare. I think for me, just straight pop singing is almost as enjoyable as ballad singing. For instance, I tried very hard to convince Sabrina Carpenter's dad to get her to sing the song If A Song Could Get Me You, by Marit Larsen. I exchanged a few messages with him a few years back. I thought that was a perfect song for many Girl Singers, and thought Sabrina could pull it off, but she never did it. Oh well. That is not a ballad, but just a really great pop song. Carlotta Truman did it when she first started and I loved her version. Well, I just dropped in and had to share my thoughts after I read your post. Got to go again.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Thu 7 Aug - 14:01

And I still believe I know your taste.  Wink 

New live videos:

Calista Quinn - And I am Telling You

Yelizaveta Stepanova (Степанова Елизавета) - You lost me

Polliana again!

Marie Wegener (Germany) - Nessun Dorma! Opera #1

And opera #2 by Dora Gaitanovici (Romania) : Der Hölle Rache (Mozart)!

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sat 9 Aug - 5:00

Dang, ran out of time again before I could get to this one and catch up from awhile back too. Be back as soon as I can.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 11 Aug - 1:14

Well, as I said, it is easy. Just go look at the list of threads I have created. There are many. If you know the average age of the Girl Singers, either solo or in groups, I have created threads for, it is clear that they are not 8 and under, but 9 to 11 on almost all of them. So there! Very Happy  Laughing  Cool  Even on my new posts below, they are in that age range or in the case of Dora Gaitanovici, I say that my two favorites are when she was about 10.

I was not excited about the Yelizaveta Stepanova video, mostly because as I have said before, I don't like the camera that far away! There are a ton of GirlSinger videos these days and I just have to be more critical and choosey and those that have the camera far away get left out.  Cool 

However, I figured I would like something else by Yelizaveta and I found this one. A really different looks make you think it is not the same GirlSinger, but it is. I also don't think I have ever heard a Girl Singer cover this Beatles song before.

Oh Yes I love Polliana! and that is a religious song I don't mind hearing from a Girl Singer sometimes. I still remember how mad I was watching her on Ukraine The Voice and the idiot judges did not turn their chairs!

Thank you so much for bringing to my attention Marie Wegener. Or I think I should say bring to my attention again. I think she was posted once before, but I think I forgot to keep closer track of her. She sure does not look like her voice in that video. I still am not a big fan of opera, so I looked and found her doing one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite female vocalist of all time. I love to find a Girl Singer that covers this song nicely. It is not really live, but maybe not quite a music video and so will go ahead and post it here.

I didn't like the opera by Dora Gaitanovici, but thought the Purple Rain was good and the Piece of My Heart even better, but now as a young teen, so I was curious and went looking and I found this one from her from 2008!

And then I kept looking and found one that I really got excited about! She really does some vocal tricks on this one. Listen to the whole video and see/hear what she can do. I love her in this stage of her singing.

It seems they had plans to make her a singing star since very young. There is a music video of her when she was 4, but it not very good really. One more from 2008. She is in a duet with an adult man and singing in English and does so very well! In fact, this has to be in my top ten favorites of Girl Singers with duets with adult singers and I have seen a lot.

Oh Heck! Might as well keep going on Dora! I found another one from when she was about 10 in 2010. Doing amazing things with her voice again. Damn this girl was a GREAT preteen singer! I really wish this was new stuff so that I could hope for more and more from this time in her life.

Now at what I am thinking is 14 or 15 at the most, she sounds like a complete professional in her recordings. Not live, so I just give the link for those who like her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icwGIczYeXM
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 11 Aug - 2:34

Now to go back even further, I guess I will create a new session. In that one bunch of videos on page 7, most of them fell in the OK category with me, even though I certainly know Aliyah Moulden before and like her sometimes. My favorite from that bunch was the Natalie Robertson. There was another bunch, but I think I am going to give up on trying to get back to everything. There was one Girl back then that you posted that has one of those ultra Cute voices and she tries to do the big songs, so she sounds just OK. She should for now do this style of song in this video. She sounds fine and of course, cute on this recording.

Iuliana Beregoi. Not live, but she was recently posted in this thread, so I give it here.

Thank you very much Clearsky for giving me more on the Cats Girl Singer, Gabriyela Yordanova! I like her quite a lot. She is so cute in the earlier one with the two big pigtails. My favorite musically and vocally is the second one you posted that starts out with the Pink Panther Theme. Note to Clearsky-She is about 10 in that one that I just said was my favorite).  Smile Lots of facial expressions and hand gestures on that one too. Or actually the one with the band playing with her live is really close as my favorite to the other one.  Very Happy She sure is a little showman(girl). She likes to get dramatic, and that is fun! I found another version of the Cats performance that I think has better camera work.

Another good one from her. She does a bit more of the power singing on this one.

This is not new. From 2009, but I like it pretty good. She does pretty good keeping with the live band.

I am not sure if she is a GREAT singer, but she is pretty good for about 8 years old. I like the color of her voice even if she is just a tiny bit flat ocassionally.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 24 Aug - 10:22

Ok, this time too many answers to answer.  Laughing 

Yelizaveta is great, whish the videos were better quality (and I got 1€ every time I whish that ...)!  Smile 

Opera is also not mine favorite, but it shows skill and opens the gates to Symphonic Metal.  Twisted Evil 

Next load:

Stasy MJ had  a quite good result but not made it to JESC ... Well, Sympho Nick are also not bad.

Moni Burkhardt covering Sabrina Carpenter!  Very Happy 

Ava Frye on a boat.

Jessica Baio - all you want to know about her.  Wink 

And finally 4 songs by Ava Faith:

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 25 Aug - 21:58

The JESC winner Sympho-Nick is very interesting. Very strong vocally and their style is different and I like them. I will try to find more on them when I have time.

Ava Faith is quite a little performer. I think I like the last one Trouble the best, but I am thinking that little Girl Singer is really into it serious and we shall see a lot of her in the coming years.

I LOVE Ava Frye! Amazing that a Girl Singer doing that song and she does it so bluesy. Not sure if I like that dress, but I sure like her vocal style. Also look for more of her when I have time. Thanks for those Clearsky.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 31 Aug - 11:56

New live stuff:

Iuliana Beregoi - singing before a kids boxing tournament?! Shocked

Aishlinn Kivlighn singin At Last.

Rugile Baranauskaite from ... somewhere in the Baliticum I guess.

An interesting group at the same contest.

Mildred Bunce from Germany.  Smile

Hiyori Suma (須磨日和) is my favorite solo singer from Japan! Just to remind you of her. She makes a lot of live performances and her english is great for a japanese singer. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/kazumi70007/videos

And finally ... uhm ... I guess you know why I post this. Wink
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Fri 12 Sep - 19:57

Sara Rowe (she made a lot of nice videos):

Filmed very nice but terrible sound ...

Chaotic Five - only two members and less rock but still good. Smile

Bia Vasconcellos - Vocę sempre será! Filmed like a clip but live sound.

Anastasia Ivanov - I will never let you down!

Laetitia Lecomte - Piece by Piece (from french Voice Kids):

And finally Madysyn Rose - Eyelashes!

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 21 Sep - 17:55

My weekly contribution:

Rebeca Neacsu

Breaking 27 (Annika Rose singing):

Robert Gogoana:

Jennae Katic

Aishlinn Kivlighn:

Athena Peros:

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Tue 23 Sep - 22:59

I just counted. I only have 24 videos to watch to catch up on this thread. Sad
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 28 Sep - 10:43

Sooo glad Laura Kamhuber is not only singing Volkstümelnde Dschunkelmucke ... Smile

Anya Muzafarova singing & Liza Khanykova dancing Chandelier! I found several live videos from this performance. Guess this one is the best. Very Happy

Julia Kedhammar - Du är inte ensam (Sweden JESC)

Idaira & Anah from Holland - I want you back!

Janička (Czech Republic) singing 2 songs in a church. I prefer the second one. She is usually a very good ballroom dancer!

Calista Quinn singing "I am Changing". Whish the quality was better ...

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 29 Sep - 4:58

I will return on Tuesday to see and comment on these. Smile
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 5 Oct - 12:22

Not much this week:

Ashlinn Kivlighn with cool make up!

Polina Butorina has grown a few inches. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Thu 16 Oct - 21:56

I still did not find the time to go back and watch all the backlog of ones I missed in this thread, but I did watch the two new ones. Thanks for making it only two new ones Clearsky, so I don't get a lot bigger backlog. Very Happy

I really like Ashlinn Kivlighn. When I come back to my Girl Singer activities, I will be trying to find more on her for sure!
The other one is probably more teeny like for me and maybe borders on the 'too much production' kind of sound.

In the Talent Show thread, Sarah K. posted the Girl Singer Bárbara Bandeira in a recent video at 13 yrs old and then posted an older video from 3 years ago from the show Uma Cançăo Para Ti. That is not a talent contest show, so I am posting other videos I found by her in this thread. She does this duet with another GirlSinger that I really like, so I post that one and then a video of each of them singing alone.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Fri 17 Oct - 17:00

Nice singers! Smile

Some more:

Aliyah Moulden

Stasy MJ with 2 of her songs

Georgina Aspinall

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 20 Oct - 5:00

First, as Aishlinn Kivlighn was posted by Clearsky here recently, I will just say that I am posting two of her music videos in the One Day/One Clip thread.

Well, falling behind even more. Just have not found a lot of time to go back and get to all I missed. I have decided to go through all of them as best as I can and then not be so detailed in my comments. I will just comment on the ones I like a lot and maybe have something to post that relates to it. It may take me a couple sessions, but I will get started on Tuesday I believe. It is easier for me to just post a couple more by the Girl Singers I recently posted, because I do like them quite a lot (when they were a bit younger).

Takes about a minute for her to start singing.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 26 Oct - 12:29

I really whish the quality was better ...

I found a singer who is not jet really good (she is still very young ...) but seems promising to me. I like her talent for acting on stage!
Zsa Zsa LaJervic:

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 9 Nov - 16:37

Next stuff:

Robert Gogoana and many others are participating at Kidsing Romania. Very nice videos!

Diana Makeyeva is now trying it with englisch lyrics. Smile

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Mon 10 Nov - 5:35

You are probably right about Zsa Zsa Clearsky. She may need time and maturing to get better, but I just love her spirit and personallity in that second video, so I enjoyed that.

I told Tonie that I would post a video by Aja here and I told Clearsky I would post Jessica Baio here, so here are those two videos. Aja has recently appeared in the One Day/One Clip thread and I am posting her in the Child Singers who play an instrument thread next too. Jessica has been posted in this thread before and the One Day/One Clip thread also before by Clearsky.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Live performances (various artists)    Sun 16 Nov - 17:26

Jessica is really promising! I wonder if she is making her own song ...

Marina Butenko:

Back to top Go down

Live performances (various artists)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next