~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Laura Omloop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Laura Omloop   Fri 4 May - 22:05

It has just hit me hard lately that it is CRAZY that Laura does not have her own thread. She is posted several times over the past two years plus since she did Zo verliefd in the Belgium JESC. She is probably in a few different threads, but this Girl just HAS TO have her own thread. I am an idiot for not starting this sooner. For Girl Singers from Europe that do not usually sing in English, she is in my top 5 favorites of all time!

I don't care if it is a repost, please post your own favorite Laura videos. I don't want to be the one to post all the ones I have collected.

This is the one that started it all for her. This is from almost three years ago, but she still looks so young these days, as you will see in the next video.

This is a recent video from her. She has recently posted about 5 new videos. The only problem is that they do not make high quality downloads from Youtube.

I know several other really good videos from her, but I am only going to post these two and see what you other posters decide to post of her. Please, lets get busy on this one. Laura is one of the very best of all time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fanasiat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Fri 11 May - 9:44

Bonjour,

J'adore, c'est trop beau, et comme c'est en HD je vous le mets en grand !

http://lauraomloop.mediamind.be/video/

Laura Omloop - Ik Mis Je Zo Papa

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Fri 11 May - 23:24

Hey Fanasiat! I do not recognize your name, but that is OK. You just posted one of my top 3 favorite videos of Laura! That is exactly what I was hoping for. I only posted 2 videos, so that I could give others a chance to post some of her wonderful videos. I did not want to do it all myself. Thanks so much for that post. Very Happy

Laura is in my top 10 most favorite Girl Singer OF ALL TIME! In any language. cheers
Back to top Go down
fanasiat

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Sat 12 May - 11:59

Hi, girlsingerfan

Quote :
I do not recognize your name
Yes... I'm a new member here !

Quote :
That is exactly what I was hoping for.

cool, happy you enjoy it ! cheers

This song is one on my favourite kids vocal, but I also like Japanese kids vocal.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Sat 12 May - 18:19

Bienvenue ici ! Very Happy

J'ai réduit un peu ta vidéo, comme en plus elle ne marche pas en version intégrée. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
fanasiat

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Sat 12 May - 18:33

Rakugaki wrote:
Bienvenue ici ! Very Happy

J'ai réduit un peu ta vidéo, comme en plus elle ne marche pas en version intégrée. Smile

Merci,

Sinon ok pour la réduction pas de soucis si tu préfères.....
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Sat 9 Nov - 0:29

Even though her best true KID singer days are in the past, I really think this thread should be more full. Maybe I will bring back some of the oldies from her eventually, but here is one from earlier this year. She is still so pretty and sounding so good. Laura turned 14 in May and I still enjoy her music. One of my favorite GirlSingers of all time.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Sat 9 Nov - 15:09

Great video, thanks!

It is blocked in Germany (again ...) so I could't find it on my own. Mad 

Youtube says, there are 8 videos on this channel, but I can't see a single one of them! It would be nice if one of you could post the links here, so i can check them - it works when I have a link, but if Youtube doesn't show anything, I can do nothing ...
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Laura Omloop   Sun 5 Oct - 4:07

Forum member Tonie was asking for more Dutch and Clearsky and I both mentioned Laura Omloop, but as I looked back on her thread I made for her, it just seems not very satisfactory. I started it too late and then she got a little older and we did not get back to it. Now I try to make up for it. A few of her videos are gone now, but i will do my best. One thing Laura was famous for was her having a yodel part in the song. She was so good at that, but it was good she did it in maybe just 3 songs I think. It would have gotten old and not so special if she always did it. Remember that Laura is Belgian, so she is not Dutch, but most often sings in Flemish/Dutch and occasionally in French or English.

Keep in mind that Laura was 9 when she first came to attention in JESC(4th place) and is 12 in some of these later videos. I am not going to go back and try to say what age in which video, just know all these are from age 9 to 12. Be sure to see the videos above that were posted long ago.  Smile

In English. The Israel Kamakawiwo'ole/or Aselin Debison version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow

In French

This is Laura this year, so she hasn't quit. Maybe giving more attention to schooling and other things. I think she is 15 now.

Back to top Go down

Laura Omloop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1