~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Raul Gil's Kid Singers

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 9 Nov - 0:20

Excellent post Sarah! Wendy CBright is clearly the best of the latest bunch. Cannot imagine her not winning. This was an intense performance, with especially the bridge being my favorite part. Both of these Girl Singers have such lovely eyes. You are right about Nathi. If she gets that lower register going, she will elevate to a new level. She does the higher and more power notes quite stongly. Not quite at the level of Julia Maciel, but getting close. Hope she continues so we can see what she can do with a bit more experience and time. WCB is already about as good as you can get at her age. Thanks for bringing these new ones to my attention.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Sarah K.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 14/09/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Jeu 14 Nov - 0:19

Not the best song choice for Wendy this time, even the judges commented about that. She did a good job with it though I just wish she had chosen a better song by Beyonce. But she is still my favorite. And happy 11th birthday! Razz 

Wendy and mom (from Wendy's official facebook page)

Nathi was great Very Happy Even though she does have some problems with her lower register it still amazes me how these church kids can pull off such difficult songs! Christian music or Gospel music as my fellow brazilians call it is certainly not for everyone!

@girlsingerfan Wendy will probably win in her category but I don’t think she’ll win the overall competition. 13 year-old Joatan is the crowd favorite and will probably win the whole thing. I must say he is pretty amazing as well. Watch him singing Listen by Beyonce Shocked 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 16 Nov - 0:25

Well, I am the GirlSingerFan, so I am hoping for WendyCBright to win it all, but you are probably correct Sarah. Actually, in these last videos you just posted, I like the one by Nathi the best and it is because of what you said. The song by Wendi is so so. I do like those quick high notes she hits a few times in the song. That impressed me, but overall, the song did not. She is still my favorite this contest for sure though. Nathi really is good on the power notes. I even LISTENed to the boy singer and he is quite good.

Here is Wendy CBright singing and playing! Smile 

Singing Adele again.

Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Mar 19 Nov - 23:57

Wendy doing what she does best. No one can beat her! Very Happy And I must say I loved the song choice this time. Every single one of the judges praised her and she got the Jeep seat again! Razz She’s on her way to the finale and I don’t think there’s much of a competition in the kids category whenever she’s in the lead.  

Nathi was very nervous Neutral She missed those falsettos in the beginning but then she grew with the song and delivered a very good performance. It wasn’t enough for the judges to send her home in my opinion especially when there were weakest performances Evil or Very Mad It was sad to see her go and leave the stage bathed in tears. She was the crowd’s second favorite after Wendy so I hope we’ll get to see more of her!

Larissa Ossério is also in the run. She’s definitely one step closer to the finale now that Nathi is out. Don’t get me wrong she can definitely sing for a 9 year-old but I do feel like there’s something missing in her performances. She’s still very young compared to Wendy or Nathi who are both 11. I liked this latest performance though, very different from what she’s done so far. Good job Exclamation 

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 23 Nov - 0:36

You are correct I think. No stopping Wendy except maybe the boysinger Natan. Go Wendy!!!

I don't even want to see the video of Nathi crying. Sad 
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 23 Nov - 19:46

Larissa and Nathi are really good, but Wendy is great at singing, very pretty and super charismatic!

Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Mer 4 Déc - 23:28

Wendy’s performances from the past 2 weeks. I really like her register in the first one! Razz And I can’t believe the competition is coming to an end, fingers crossed! Wink 

On the other hand I do miss Nathi. Good to know Wendy and her are still best friends and keep supporting each other Smile  
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 7 Déc - 3:39

Thanks Sarah K. for keeping us updated on this show this year. I appreciate it greatly. GO WENDY!! I want her to win so bad. I really enjoyed her song choices. I really like to hear Girl Singers do both of those songs, but it has only happened a few times that I remember and never by the same GirlSinger!Very Happy 
Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Mer 11 Déc - 10:28

This is why she deserves to win it all! Watching Wendy at the piano, especially with this song, reminds me a lot of a kid version of Alicia Keys. Even the way she looks at the camera when she's playing is similar Shocked 

I thought the competition was coming to an end but I guess I was totally wrong Neutral There are 2 new girls now that Larissa Ossério was also eliminated. Here are 11 year-old christian singer Jennifer Pires and 10 year-old Brazilian-Japanese singer Yasmin Yamashita. Of course they’re not at Wendy's level but I think they both did great Exclamation  

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 14 Déc - 5:54

Well, of course Wendy remains my favorite, but those two new Girl Singers you posted are also very good. I don't necessarily think Wendy is way above them, but I only have one video each of them to go on. but they sound lovely on those. Like you, not a big fan of the Christian music, but can take it easier when I cannot understand the language.  Laughing 

Interesting that they seem to have a connection to the Japanese community, as they have had another that I posted on the first page of this thread, Melissa Kuniyoshi. Here she is again on Raul Gil with another Japanese Girl Singer. Melissa is the second one who sings.

Here she is again maybe a couple years younger. Seems to have been with Raul Gil for awhile. I think she is so cute in this.

Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Mar 17 Déc - 19:40

I still can’t believe the judges didn’t put Wendy through last saturday Evil or Very Mad Shocked They have been criticizing the fact that she has accompanied herself on the piano too often lately and that she should show more variety. Well she can sing and play so why not do both when you do it well.
Thankfully, Raul Gil was wise enough to know she was clearly the best of the latest bunch and decided to give her another chance when the competition comes back in February cheers That’s right the competition will continue next year after the holiday season. I hope Wendy comes back stronger than ever and shows the judges why she deserves to win the kids category.

I loved this performance!

@ 1:10 The moment the judges didn’t choose her and Raul Gil asks her to come on stage to give her another chance. She got so emotional but still managed to say she wasn’t mad at the judges decision. What a humble heart Wendy has I love you I will post about the other kids performances later in the week when I have more time! Wink 

clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Dim 22 Déc - 12:07

What a shame ... But I am 100% shure she will keep on making great music!  Smile 
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Lun 23 Déc - 5:54

These shows are famous or infamous is a better word, for not getting it right. I mean most talent shows. Often the best comes in 2nd or 3rd and even not that sometimes. I am still not clear on this Sarah. Is she off the show for good? Who do they say is better? That just disappoints me greatly.  Mad 
Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Dim 29 Déc - 1:15

Surprise! Wendy showed up at the Christmas special singing Silent Night santa I’m so happy she is still competing.
@girlsingerfan This is how it works, each week or so there’s a new contestant in each one of the categories (Teens&Kids) so each week there’s an extra singer that has to be eliminated in order to keep a Top 5. The judges didn’t choose Wendy to be a part of that Top 5 this time probably because they thought she had been the weakest competitor that week Rolling Eyes I don’t understand, it was clear for me it should’ve been one of the boys going home. Anyway, Raul Gil decided it wasn’t fair to send her home because she was one of the few kids that had been there since the beginning so he decided to give her another chance to continue competing when the show returns next February Wink 

Silent Night performance

Lara Castro was the new contestant the week Wendy got eliminated. She sounds great and I’m glad the judges decided to keep her.

Yasmin Yamashita got the Jeep seat again. I don’t understand anything she sings about but she does sound really good and there is something about the way she performs that makes me want to keep watching.

I forgot to mention Jennifer Pires got eliminated the week before. She did a good job with a difficult song but not even close to Nathi Cruz who sang the same song earlier in the competition.

The final performance with special guest Fabiana Moneró who participated in one of the previous Jovens Talentos kids and both kids and teens from the current season. Great to see the union between all of the kids.
clearsky

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Dim 29 Déc - 18:13

Thank you for the update!
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 4 Jan - 3:54

Thanks Sarah for the explanation. I did need that. I just catch these performance videos on Youtube and do not speak Portuguese and do not see whole episodes, so I did not know how it worked. Here is wishing and hoping for more and more of CBright!! Such a lovelly girl with that voice and the piano playing. Can't get any better than that.  Very Happy 
Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Ven 7 Mar - 14:44

Wendy CBright is back on Jovens Talentos Kids for the semi-finals! Razz I'm not sure about her last song choices, I believe the production team might have something to do with the fact that she's not playing the piano anymore  Rolling Eyes  I'm not going to lie, she's great singing solo but she's even better behind the piano.

I was really surprised when the judges didn't pick Lara, she had become one of my favorites... 

I like Yasmin and she sings great for a 10 year old but maybe it's because I don't understand Japanese I feel like every performance sounds more of the same Neutral She's been the judges first choice for the last couple of shows and I'm pretty sure she'll win the kids category.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 8 Mar - 0:39

Yes, it ticks me off when the producers decide that a contestant shouldn't do originals or shouldn't play an instrument. They figure that people just want to hear familiar songs or that they should concentrate just on singing. Maybe they are a little right about that, I don't know, but I think a person should be able to show their whole range of talents, as long as it is shown they shine in those areas also, which they most often do. WendyCBright sounds about as wonderful as ever, but she just seems more natural behind her piano. There is something missing when she does not play. I was so mad when Anna Graceman did not do any of her originals on America's Got Talent and did not play the piano on one show.

I really have always enjoyed the Asian GirlSingers on this show and Jasmin has such a pure tone, she could win, even though all in all, I still like Wendy the most and hope for her to win the Kids.

Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Mar 18 Mar - 15:48

The competition is getting really exciting Razz I still think Wendy’s last song choices aren’t exactly the best for her voice and the music style we got used to see with her since the beginning Neutral I think the judges are right when they talk about the importance of the song choice, but even if Wendy messes up a little she still has that star quality in her, it just comes through whenever she sings. I guess I'll have to get used to the fact that she won’t probably sit at the piano for the rest of the competition but you never know I hope she surprises us Exclamation 

Speaking of surprises, 10 year-old Yasmin did a very good job the past 2 weeks especially taking a chance and singing a song in portuguese for the first time Shocked She brought a classic by Roberto Carlos, one of the most popular singers of all times in Brazil. This song is beautifully written and even though it has been sang over and over Yasmin did her very own interpretation of the song and I must say she got me tear-eyed by the end. She went back to her japanese repertoire this last weekend and even though I don’t particular love Japanese music I must admit she also did a great job, showing some beautiful falsettos.
I’m pretty sure Yasmin will win but I have a feeling we haven’t seen all of Wendy CBright yet. I hope she comes back stronger this weekend. Fingers crossed Very Happy

Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Sam 5 Avr - 1:11

I was worried about Wendy CBright after her performance of Turning Tables. Thank God she came back stronger this week and showed everyone why she deserves a spot in the competition! Very Happy 

Yasmin is still in the lead. She is a great singer and I loved it when she risked it all and sang in portuguese but maybe it’s the Japanese repertoire, sometimes it just gets boring Neutral 

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Lun 14 Avr - 3:20

Well, don't know how much new I have to say. I was thinking it was a Kid TALENT show and playing piano is a great talent for Wendy, so it makes me mad that they took that away from her. It must just be a singing contest now. I like her voice so fine, but I just enjoy seeing her behind the piano more, as that seems to be her natural spot.  Smile 

The thing is that Wendy CBright sounds like a great Kid Singer and that is why she is my favorite in this. Jasmine sounds like a teen or adult singer. She sounds almost like a pro, which I like also, so she is my second favorite for sure. However, when you add the kinds of songs Wendy does which I like better and knowing how good she is at the piano too, I just have to give the contest to her in my heart even if it doesn't happen in the show.
walter446

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 28/12/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Mer 16 Avr - 2:29

http://www.pandamia.com.br
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Dim 20 Avr - 16:46

walter446, I like Julinha Duru. She's cool and cute. I like this type of girl singers with long black hair and bangs. And I like this kind of music that sound cool. She also has more videos on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Julinha+Dur%C3%BA

JULINHA DURO - Show das poderosas | 11/01/14 | Eu e as crianças - Raul Gil

Programa Raul Gil Eu e as Crianças Julia Martins Durú - Não Para (Anitta) 18/01/2014

Programa Raul Gil Eu e as Crianças Julia Martins Durú Cantando Zen - Anitta 15/03/2014

Dernière édition par Sam1989 le Dim 8 Juin - 11:45, édité 4 fois
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Lun 21 Avr - 4:19

Well, Julinha is as cute as can be, but I am confused at what is going on with this. She is a good performer and her voice is as cute as her, but this is not like the others we usually post on this thread. She is not singing live and does not seem to be part of a contest. Maybe Sarah can tell us more details.
Sarah K.

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Lun 12 Mai - 0:11

I've never heard about Julinha before but I think she's just performing because the competition has come to an end Neutral Wendy Ann Carvalho Bright did not win but she was my favorite contestant from this season and she did win lots of hearts. She has the biggest facebook fanbase after Jotta A. and that says a lot about her talent. I really liked her song choices for the finale, when she closed the show singing Already Gone that was for me one of her best performances, and it turned out to be the perfect song for the occasion Crying or Very sad She showed the emotion, she hit all the big notes and that is not an easy song. I wish she would have shown all that in her previous performances. I know she is not “already gone” for sure Razz  Meanwhile, I keep replaying it.

Even though Yasmin wasn’t my first choice I need to be honest and acknowledge the fact that she did a great job the last few weeks. She came back stronger for the finale and when nobody expected it she surprised everyone singing another song in portuguese. Not any regular song but Força Estranha by Caetano Veloso, one of the most difficult songs ever for anyone to sing Exclamation  She then came back to the stage to sing her last song in japanese before being crowned the winner of this season of Jovens Talentos Kids.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Raul Gil's Kid Singers   Aujourd'hui à 11:53

Raul Gil's Kid Singers
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant