~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Biggest Collection of Girl Singers on Youtube

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Biggest Collection of Girl Singers on Youtube   Mer 6 Avr - 21:56

I now have gotten my Youtube account looking good. I finally got to truly looking and trying to get ALL of My Playlists showing. I now realize whenever you add a Playlist, you have to go to the settings and click on the show button. I now have 19 Playlists. 17 of them are for My Favorites, divided into language or region. I believe there is no other such collection as big on Youtube. I am getting up there around 2100 now. The other two Playlists are for child musicians and for my collection of favorite adult female vocalists. The one for adult female singers is called Not So Young Girl Singers. This is my choices for adult female GREAT voices. If any of you have suggestions of someone I have left off in that category, send me a message here or on Youtube of your suggestions. I will listen and if I agree, I will add her. I am sure I am either forgetting someone or do not know of someone, especially if they are from parts of the world where I do not know so many adult female singers.

If this interests anyone, go to
http://www.youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

ENJOY!! Very Happy Cool
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

Biggest Collection of Girl Singers on Youtube
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1