~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Biggest Collection of Girl Singers on Youtube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3055
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Biggest Collection of Girl Singers on Youtube   Wed 6 Apr - 21:56

I now have gotten my Youtube account looking good. I finally got to truly looking and trying to get ALL of My Playlists showing. I now realize whenever you add a Playlist, you have to go to the settings and click on the show button. I now have 19 Playlists. 17 of them are for My Favorites, divided into language or region. I believe there is no other such collection as big on Youtube. I am getting up there around 2100 now. The other two Playlists are for child musicians and for my collection of favorite adult female vocalists. The one for adult female singers is called Not So Young Girl Singers. This is my choices for adult female GREAT voices. If any of you have suggestions of someone I have left off in that category, send me a message here or on Youtube of your suggestions. I will listen and if I agree, I will add her. I am sure I am either forgetting someone or do not know of someone, especially if they are from parts of the world where I do not know so many adult female singers.

If this interests anyone, go to
http://www.youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

ENJOY!! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

Biggest Collection of Girl Singers on Youtube
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1