~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Xiao Si Yun or Amy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Xiao Si Yun or Amy    Wed 9 Mar - 22:05

Her Chinese name is Xiao Si Yun, but they give her the English name Amy also. This is a girl who I found on Youtube a few years ago when I believe she was very new, but almost all of her videos disappeared. When I recently was lucky enough to aquire her DVD, I decided she needed to be on The Tube again. Her videos are high quality, very nice productions.

Often, Xiao Si Yun uses a bit of hip hop in her songs. I am not a big hip hop fan, but I like the way she uses it.

Anyone who knows more about her or knows the official Chinese titles of her songs and the English translation of those titles, please post it here or send me a message. I would appreciate that.

Also, I hope some of you will add these to your Favorites on Youtube if you have an account and make a comment on the videos you like the best. I would appreciate that also.

This is what I am going to do and see how it works out. I am going to post just one video. At the moment anyway, it is my favorite from Xiao Si Yun. I hope at least two or three of you can visit my page on Youtube and see all 7 posted videos of her and pick a favorite and post it here in this thread. Favorite it and comment on it on Youtube while you are there. That would be wonderful.

The main reason I am promoting this is that I am not a real big poster on Youtube. I am more of a collector in My Favorites and Playlists. (I have 18 Playlists, but Youtube only shows 13 of them.) These videos and one Assol are the only videos I have posted in the past two years or more. I want them to get more exposure. Thanks for helping me out.

Last edited by girlsingerfan on Sun 13 Mar - 2:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Si Yun or Amy    Fri 11 Mar - 15:47

It was removed. Mad
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Si Yun or Amy    Sun 13 Mar - 2:36

Hey Fangji and whoever else. Sorry about that. A couple days ago, I decided to try reuploading that video with a higher quality .vob file instead of the .avi file. Forgot that would kill it here. It was a mistake anyway, because I don´t see any difference, including on the site I use for downloading Youtube videos. I have reposted it with the new one.
Back to top Go down
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Si Yun or Amy    Sun 13 Mar - 9:21

good quality video!
it's good to make a modern music. most of Chinese kid singers sing like all videos in 7 princess/Golden Princess thread.
i prefer this style.
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Si Yun or Amy    Sun 13 Mar - 10:41

That's not my favorite song from her but I like it anyway. Xiao Si Yun is cute and not as boring as some other chinese young singers. I love that ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Si Yun or Amy    Mon 14 Mar - 22:06

Hey Rakugaki and anyone else, that is certainly OK that the one I posted is not your favorite of her. It is mine for right now. The idea explained in the beginning is that you guys would go and watch all 7 of the uploads of her and pick your favorite and post it here. Then if you do really like one of the videos, Favorite on your Youtube and make a comment on it too. Of course, this is only if you like her enough to take the time to do that. I was just presenting the idea because I don´t do that many uploads and I was wanting more exposure for them. Same for the Assol video I uploaded a little while back. These 7 of Xiao Si Yun and the one by Assol are the first uploads I have done in 2 1/2 years or so.
Back to top Go down

Xiao Si Yun or Amy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1