~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Steluţele Europei. New large group.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mar 28 Déc - 22:18

I wanted to start this new thread and hope all members can help me find more good videos and more info. I am almost out of time today, so I won´t put so much myself right now. I welcome any info. on this group if anyone wants to research them. Let´s find some good photos and good videos.

Some of their videos seem to be recordings and sometimes the sync is off. I know that they are lip syncing usually, but in one video at least, the sync is off too, so it especially looks bad as far as that goes. They do sound great however. It is almost all girls, combo young teens and preteens, and they are all good singers.

Here are two videos of the same song, but with different outfits and stage look. I am guessing these two videos were done some months apart. At first I thought it was a little different on the soloists, but I guess they are the same on both. The sync is better on the second video.

Something from another site. Sync not good but nice performance.

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Lun 3 Jan - 5:40, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mer 29 Déc - 8:58

i like the song in last video. that's good to see this group with boys and girls sing together.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mer 29 Déc - 21:24

I need your guys help on this one! Take a look at these videos I have posted. These kids are really good singers and I want to find out more about them and see if they have any recordings or DVDs or anything for sale. The sync is off badly on two of their videos and I am hoping to find other sources that I can enjoy more. I also could not find any photos to post.

I have looked on the Internet and found quite a few links, but I do not understand anything except one link seems to indicate they are doing a concert together with Cleopatra Stratan. I think this group is from Romania and Cleopatra is from next door in Moldova, where they also speak Romanian.

Here is one where the group seems even bigger. Even though the solo singing goes mostly to the older ones in this, it is a good one to see closeups of most of the members.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Lun 3 Jan - 5:25

I am going to try this one more time just in case some had missed this. I am still a little shocked this did not get more attention. One comment from Fangji only! Shocked

I think these (mostly girls) are really good singers(more than just OK) and I was surprised there is so little action on this thread so far. I don't expect everyone to like all I do of course, but this is not anything real unusual or a harder language to like or whatever, so I really thought most would like them pretty good. If the sync bothers you, just listen and don't look. Every one of these kids that sings a solo is good.

Now that I look again closer, I think the singers ARE all the same on the first two posted videos. I think maybe they are done some months apart, but I guess they are the same soloists, so I edited my first comments.
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mar 4 Jan - 18:45

The Videonews video is cute and catchy, but they are all singing playback with computer-fixed voices...
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mar 4 Jan - 21:15

Well Moorvis, I would say at least half and probably more, of the videos posted in this forum are not truly live performances. Music videos, unless combined with live footage are certainly studio recordings. I think it bothers you that they use a studio recording for a supposedly live setting, but just like official music videos, many stage setting videos, are not actually live performances either. In other words, if we let this bother us, you and I would have to disregard a huge amount of good music and singing.

This said, I do somewhat agree with you in one regard. I would really like to hear these kids sing this totally live and see how they do. As long as they can hit the notes correct most of the time, I may enjoy that more. I just don´t let the ´non live´aspect bother me much.

I think the other thing is that the sync is off on two of these videos pretty bad. I can´t believe the original production would have it off that much, so it is something that came later, such as the upload. The fact it looks so off does bother even me a little. That is a problem with some videos uploaded to video sites sometimes. Can´t do much about that.

As far as computer corrected voices, I don´t think you can tell how much that is done here. If voices are sounding electronified and it is obvious, you can say that. I don´t think these voices in the videos I posted sound electronified at all, so how can you even guess how much ´correction´ is being used? As far as using any kind of ´autotune´ kind of thing, that is very common these days with even many adult singers, so again, if that is gonna bother you, you need to disregard a huge amount of the releases these days.

Just like watching any studio produced music video, I do not let the fact that the singer(s) I am seeing is (are) not singing live bother me, even if the setting is like a live stage performance.
moorvis

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 14/03/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mer 5 Jan - 19:41

Well, at least in the video I commented, the voice sounds computerized at times. And you can tell "too much fixed" voices generally when they sound "too good to be true", with zero vibrato straight as a line.

But don't get me wrong, I like playback with good singing better than live if the singer can't hit the notes.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Mer 5 Jan - 22:30

Ahhhh!! Maybe that is why I like this group so much. They are too good to be true!
Or.......
Maybe they are really good singers, even live. Maybe not quite ´too good to be true´, but quite possibly really good. Very Happy

Here is a funny thing that came to me. Take a look at the boy in the middle of all the girls. He sings a solo in about the middle of the song. He looks so much like the young Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Steluţele Europei. New large group.    Aujourd'hui à 17:42

Steluţele Europei. New large group.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1