~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tonie

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 06/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 3 Juin - 20:49

Anna posted a new video today. Her little sister has grown up. Since they have formed a band I guess we should see more videos. Smile

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Dim 7 Juin - 14:34

Nice! I never really liked her style but this song is not bad. Smile

2 nice girls with guitar (and some singing skill):

Jaye Mueller

Krizten Centino
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 10 Juin - 22:00

First of all let me tell Sam1989 thank you for that heartfelt and strong post on Anna Graceman. I did not know you felt so strongly about her and that makes me very happy. It is too difficult to look back, but if you could you would see how I have been for sure her biggest fan and supporter on the forum since she first appeared on Youtube in 2008. I started this thread not too long before that and when I first found Anna, she was this little tiny 7 year old sitting on the floor and tinking on the piano and doing her own originals already. I had a suspicion and certainly hopes, but I maybe did not guess fully how amazing she would become. By the time it became obvious she was so special about a year or two later, she had become what I considered the foundation for this thread and that is why I changed the title to include her name first, so that means that this thread is somewhat hers. I guess that is why I never started a thread for her because I considered her number one for foundation for this thread.

For a few years, I even exchanged several messages with her father in emails, so I felt a special connection to her and her dad. He even sent me exclusive videos a couple times. It has been two or three years since we exchanged anything, but I think I remember his name correctly as Aaron.  

I got a little emotional when I saw the video you posted of her and her little sister. I had not seen that! I remember when her little sis went viral on Youtube a few years back with her funny video about how she wouldn't get married until she had a job (I think she was thinking career). If she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't marry him until she had a job. That was more important to get that done first before marrying. She was 5 then. Now look at her! I like her with the 'I'm rocking out' look at 3:22. I wish the shot was a couple seconds longer. Very Happy  I would like to see how she does solo singing. Sounds fine on the harmonies.

Hey Clearsky! I always want to mention it when I see a young Girl Singer does a song from another Girl Singer or one who used to be a young Girl Singer anyway, so I was happy to see Jaye do a Sabrina Carpenter song. Sabrina was a huge, huge favorite for me for a few years. Jaye also does a song by Echosmith, who I used to post on this forum when their lead singer Sydney was 13.

http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Tonie

MessageSujet: Victoria Starikova   Lun 22 Juin - 14:42

Here is a 6yo........That's right...6. I translated her name and I hope I got it right. I think she is amazing!

Dernière édition par Tonie le Lun 22 Juin - 21:36, édité 1 fois
ir2015ru

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 01/01/2015

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 22 Juin - 20:50

Vika (Victoria Starikova) is super for 6 years! There are plenty of videos on YouTube with her.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 22 Juin - 21:08

ir2015ru a écrit:
Vika (Victoria Starikova) is super for 6 years! There are plenty of videos on YouTube with her.
Thanks for helping with the translation of her name! Such a talented kid at 6. She is also a sweetie! I do not know if I can, but I will try to change her name on these posts. I think she should have her own thread a can someone do that?
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 24 Juin - 22:01

Thanks for bringing this girl to the forum Tonie and ir2015ru. Very Happy

Since she is doing mostly songs I do not know, I don't think I am getting fully the effect that I should be getting. I did recognize that second video/song posted. I have heard that from Anastasia Petrik in a duet and maybe by Neposedy or some other Russian children's ensemble. Besides that song, I don't know the others. If this girl was playing piano like that and doing a few songs in English or even other Russian songs I knew from other Girl Singers, I think I would be even more blown away and impressed. She certainly plays so well for a 6 year old and her voice is pretty good already so I think she will be Very, Very Good in a couple years.

YES! I think Tonie should start a thread for her! I guess he is the one who discovered her for us. She has great promise of many many nice video to come for several years. Go for it Tonie! Very Happy
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 25 Juin - 3:48

I am an educator with 40+ years experience working with kids her age. She is very, very Special! Six year olds don't do that no matter how gifted they are. Obviously she has some very advanced social skills. This kid needs some major backing. She is unbelievable and still a little girl. WOW! I am dumfounded! OMG! Remember folks she is 6 years old. Shocked
I hate to repeat a video, but this one got me. Very Happy

ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 25 Juin - 12:11

girlsingerfan a écrit:

I did recognize that second video/song posted. I have heard that from Anastasia Petrik in a duet and maybe by Neposedy or some other Russian children's ensemble.
The second song, Juliana Murr also sang this song.
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 25 Juin - 13:25

girlsingerfan a écrit:

Since she is doing mostly songs I do not know, I don't think I am getting fully the effect that I should be getting. I did recognize that second video/song posted. I have heard that from Anastasia Petrik in a duet and maybe by Neposedy or some other Russian children's ensemble. Besides that song, I don't know the others. If this girl was playing piano like that and doing a few songs in English or even other Russian songs I knew from other Girl Singers, I think I would be even more blown away and impressed. She certainly plays so well for a 6 year old and her voice is pretty good already so I think she will be Very, Very Good in a couple years.

YES! I think Tonie should start a thread for her! I guess he is the one who discovered her for us. She has great promise of many many nice video to come for several years. Go for it Tonie! Very Happy
A little confusion here.... I want to start a thread for her, but when I search YouTube using the name Victoria Starikova I can't find her.Question When I use this 'виктория викторовна' I find many videos. Shocked What should I call her?
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 25 Juin - 16:21

Victoria Victorovna Starikova - Victoria V. Starikova - Victoria Starikova (name and surname) - Victoria Victorovna (without surname).
Victor is the name of her father. As variant - Victoria Victorovna (Starikova).
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 25 Juin - 17:44

ir2015ru a écrit:
Victoria Victorovna Starikova - Victoria V. Starikova - Victoria Starikova (name and surname) - Victoria Victorovna (without surname).
Victor is the name of her father. As variant - Victoria Victorovna (Starikova).
Thank You!!
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 25 Juin - 21:40

Hey ir2015, you threw me a little off. You mentioned that Juliana Murr did that same song and she did, but the video you posted after that comment is from Katrina Paula Diringa on The Voice ( I think Russia)

Yes Tonie, I know what you are saying. I do not know why, but with some singers you can put either their original name in their native language or the English translated one and it will bring up videos for both. Often their will be more of one than the other, but both versions will have a good number of videos. Then sometimes, but maybe not real often, only the name in the original language will work in the search. I guess it has to do with the tags used by the uploaders for searches. I don't think Youtube has it built into it to do a translation for you and bring up both kinds of results, but if the uploaders do the job completely, then either works at least some of the time.

Now go ahead and start that thread and even some reposts of these recently posted are fine with me. Very Happy
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 26 Juin - 12:13

"Scarlet Sails - Assol+Grey"
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 26 Juin - 12:20

girlsingerfan a écrit:
Hey ir2015, you threw me a little off. You mentioned that Juliana Murr did that same song and she did, but the video you posted after that comment is from Katrina Paula Diringa on The Voice
Hey girlsingerfan, look at the first page of threads about Julianna Murr, where a clip with this song I posted.
I would say that that's the song (sings Paula), and also sang it Julianna.
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 2 Juil - 12:19

On March 17 (2014) there was a Youtube video where a girl Tanya sings of the "Tarakany!" "Silence is death." For a week video scored 80 thousand views ... and on March 21 the girl sang a song with the band "Tarakany!" on the stage of the club "Avangard" in Yaroslavl.
Tanya at 6 years - "Silence is death" - Tarakany!(Cockroaches!)

Tarakany! and Tanya - "Silence is death"

Tanya at 7 years - "Also Love"
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 3 Juil - 19:45

I really do like this new find you posted ir2015ru of Tanya. I guess her getting to play on stage with the band who did that song was a great experience for her, but for me, I enjoyed the one of just her more. The bad thing about this find is that she doesn't have more good videos. I would like to see many from her in various settings and maybe even a nicely produced music video or two. Smile I get this feeling also that she is a true musician and artist and I think in the future she will write some of her own songs. I am looking forward to that. Very Happy
ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 3 Juil - 20:49

Other performances of Tanya Galkina (from Tver) with bands.
LOUNA and Tanya - Mom

Murakami and Tanya - Joan of Arc

Murakami and Tania - About Ural
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 17 Fév - 19:54

I think so far Anna never fails to release a great song - all these last new songs just as great and actually
I think Anna's talent grows. Always love how snobby her songs are.

Anna Graceman - Dust - Graceman Band Version
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 15 Juin - 22:03

Here's good link where you can listen for free all new Anna's songs that's not on youtube:
http://music.annagraceman.com/music
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 16 Juin - 14:04

She is really good, even if I don't really like her style. Smile

Ok, some of you know that I like Metal - and this girl is playing a song of my 2nd favorite band:  Twisted Evil

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 8 Juil - 21:57

I am just dropping by for a few moments even after not being on here for about 2 weeks. I will be back in the next 4 days or so and post lots I think. For now I just want to make an addition to this thread. Thanks Sam1989 for the Anna Graceman link. Your drummer girl is amazing Clearsky, even if she does not sing as the title of this thread says. I am ok with that. On my Youtube channel, I have a Child Musician Playlist where they just play an instrument and don't sing. I really need to add more to that playlist.

So anyway, I came across this new GirlSinger/Musician/Songwriter on AGT. I was considering doing a thread for just her, or posting the AGT video in the Talent Show thread, but I ultimately decided to do it all right here. She does some covers, but she is also actively writing songs and I think we can expect many more originals. Here is the AGT video, another original and a cover. Watch each video all the way through as sometimes it takes a few seconds for her to really take off.

ir2015ru

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Sam 9 Juil - 9:16

The third video was rotated or she can play the same way with both hands. Surprised
Tonie

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Sam 9 Juil - 15:28

ir2015ru a écrit:
The third video was rotated or she can play the same way with both hands. Surprised
We had the same observation on another forum. Nice observation ir2015ru! Very Happy The third video is rotated. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2qc1KM4zgRoOpysqVEaNbw/videos
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 11 Aoû - 21:40

I am sorry. I have again been off the forum for way too long. Almost a month I think. Sooo much to catch up with. Sad or if I can do it, Smile

You guys are SO observant. I did not see that rotated deal. Good for you guys! Smile

I mentioned when I posted this that I was thinking which thread I wanted to put it or even start a thread for just her, but I went with this thread, and now I see Sam1989 started a thread for her. Fine with me. I guess I will just go over there and see how that thread is going.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Aujourd'hui à 0:45

Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 14 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Suivant