~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 28 Juil - 1:52

Hey Sam1989! Glad you like Marnee a lot. Not much on Youtube the past two years or so except one music video from a little more than a year ago.

I hope you can check out Almira also. I just posted on her thread to bring it back to the top. See the new posts (which are old videos) but also check out Need to Realize on page 1 of the thread, where she uses a looper to create her own little band for the song.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
SSS_seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 14/09/2014

MessageSujet: Noni Dju   Jeu 18 Sep - 1:06

Hello, Everyone. I'm new to this site. After reading one of the earlier posts I deduced this is the appropriate page for this artist. It's a very long story how I arrived here that maybe I will share some day. For now, I want to share my latest big interest. Noni Dju (Aurelia Noni Suprestia) is from Jakarta, Indonesia, age 13. Noni is part of the Di-Atas-Rata-Rata (DARR) program which means she is "above average". (There is a joke in there, I think.) DARR is the product of Erwin and Gita Gutawa who I have attributed to inspiring my blogsite that I refer to as SSS. It isn't really a blog, just a bunch of videos from around the world with fansites. http://singingsingingsinging.blogspot.com/

Here's Noni:

BTW, I am very interested in suggestions for the blogsite. Send them to my email at jimharrigan11@yahoo.com

Cheers!
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 18 Sep - 21:59

Welcome to the forum SSS_seeker. Noni certainly has a very good voice. She seems quite mature for 13. Shocked However, since you are new, you would not know that I have expressed a few times that I am more particular when it comes to teen singers. Won't try to explain that, but even though there are some posts of kid singers about 13 and 14, especially mixed in a group, you will find that 90 percent of the posts here are probably on younger than 13. I always think of the 13 and 14 year olds as the blurred lines between true kid singers and teen singers. Very Happy

Then I looked at your site and saw your photo and name. HMMM?? Both your face and name seem familiar to me, but I cannot remember where from. I live in the San Diego/Tijuana area and I have been doing this Girl Singer Fan thing on this forum and Youtube for close to 8 years now. Have we crossed paths before?
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 19 Sep - 4:25

Hello girlsingerfan. You may have seen me on youtube or google+. I remember pressing follow girlsingerfan on Google+ earlier this week.
Maybe I see what you mean. Noni seems playful in interviews, but when she sits down to the piano its like she is overcome with intense seriousness that makes her appear as if she is five years older. I checked out some of her older videos and its always the same. Only one video, where I believe she is two, is she not sitting at the piano with that intensity. I won't make a habit of posting older videos, but I will post one. This is Noni, age 10. The video is essentially over at 4:40.

I'm having problems with Google Chrome where I cannot see the picture in a video, but I normally post in Chrome. Currently, I switch to Mozilla to view videos and switch back to Chrome to post them. This slows me down a bit.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Ven 19 Sep - 21:13

Thankyou for that answer SSS_seeker. That is where I had seen your face and name. It was a Google+ connection that I had looked at recently. Glad you found me there. I don't put a lot of effort into the Google+ stuff. That was a thing that seemed to be forced on us from the merging of Google and Youtube. I will check a Follow box if I get a notice from another person who seems to like Girl Singers and I will often keep the box checked for Google+ when I make a comment on Youtube, but that is about as much as I do for that.

Noni is certainly a good singer, but I am surprised that in the newer videos she is supposedly only 12 if I am understanding you correctly. She looks and acts and sounds more like 15. Shocked
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Sam 20 Sep - 2:01

I'm going to like this thread in particular. I favor tweeners and early teens who can sing, play instruments and write songs, including Anna Graceman, Jasmine Thompson, and Noni. Noni writes in her native Indonesian. I have to post one of her originals before I move on to so many other artists. Noni turns 14 next month. She's 12 here.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Sam 20 Sep - 21:21

Hey SSS_seeker, that Noni is also an excellent musician. Yes, I started this thread something like 7 years ago, so when you have the time, go back and look from the beginning. Some videos have probably died off YT but I am guessing a good majority are still there. Some Girl Singers I know I decided to create threads for, but in the case of Anna Graceman, I decided to keep her here as a foundation for this thread. As far as the triple threats, singer/songwriter/musician, nobody is bigger for me than Anna Graceman, but I just think of her as the most important in this thread. Some others that have threads of their own or are posted in this one that I think of right now are Marnee, Almira Fawn, Annie Pattison, GuitarJosie, Faith Johnson and Blandine from France, who Rakugaki knows a little in person and who has sent me many many nice messages the past three years or so. I am sure there are other important ones, but I am passing through quickly today and just naming a few that come to my mind right now. All these GirlSingers I just mentioned became really good musicians and most of them write songs too. In the case of Marnee, she may be the best female guitarist ever that I was following since her preteen days. She is mind boggling on guitar.
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 22 Sep - 3:25

Thanks girlsingerfan that sounds like an enticing introduction. I will be looking through the thread, learning new names, and if I can add some names I will. Glad you liked Noni. Cool
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mar 23 Sep - 22:25

You are quite welcome SSS_seeker. Marnee and Almira Fawn have their own threads, but the others I mentioned should be in several places in this thead. Smile
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 10 Nov - 5:43

Aja Neinstein has recently posted in the Live Performances before and the One Day/One Clip thread and I said I would post her in this thread also. Be sure to see her music videos of Black Roses Nashville posted by Clearsky and the Sia Chandelier that I posted where she looks like Maddie Ziegler.

SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Lauren Yeo   Ven 5 Déc - 2:11

I don't recall where I found this. I've been offline for awhile - two weeks at least, but this is nice to come back to.

Sam1989

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 21/01/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 29 Jan - 0:17

Can someone remind me of this girl singer. I think her name sound like Katie. I don't remember her last name. She can play piano. I think she is from UK. And she has dark brown hair. She sings soprano voice. She has quite a lot videos on her youtube channel. And I think she has to be 12 years old now. And last time I've seen her videos she was quite serious about her youtube channel regularly making new videos.
http://fisunov.blogspot.com/
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 29 Jan - 2:45

Sam1989,

Katie Marshall.  She posted this on Youtube today:

Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 29 Jan - 3:21

SSS_seeker, oh thank you yes it is her. I very like Katie. Glad to see her again. I always disappointed how impossible it is often to find new and old kids singers if it is not for this forum and how many else great kids singers we don't know because we don't know how or where to search for them. It looks like some videos from Katie's channel were deleted. I remember there were more others.

And I also chose these two videos for posting with Katie looking very pretty.

Sing - Cover By Katie age 11

Katie Marshall - "Pie Jesu"
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 9 Fév - 0:53

I'm not sure if I've heard Katie's piano, but her voice is great!

Other than Anna Graceman I don't know if anyone plays like Noni. I never tire of Noni's piano.  Her playing reminds me of Lang Lang. I listen to these again and again.

SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 9 Fév - 2:37

Noni on piano.  This is from at least two years ago.  I think she is 12 here.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 11 Fév - 5:13

Hey Sam1989 and sss_Seeker. I guess Katie is all right, but I think I have expressed a few times before that neo classical is not a great genre for me. I do like a few such as JEvancho and AWillighagen and I also like Lara Fabian for an adult that does that mostly. I also like Il Volo and Jonathan and Charlotte from Britain's Got Talent. I think I am very picky in this kind of music, so I would not express my opinion strongly at all, as I know there are those that appreciate more singers in this category. Does Katie play an instrument?

Noni certainly can play very well indeed. She does seem to be more of a teen singer, if just barely. She is 13 or 14 isn't she? I wonder if she has any when she was more like 11 or so. I looked a little and didn't find any.

I have just not been finding enough time lately to do all I want to do on the forum. I really want to get back to posting more in this thread. I started this thread many years ago and used to post often, but not so much lately. I love it when my Girl Singers also play at least OK so I am going to start looking hard for that again like I used to. Smile
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Dim 15 Fév - 14:57

girlsingerfan, I almost did not see your reply. I have one tip I can offer when searching Indonesian stars. They have many names and use all of them. Searching various combinations you will get various results. Noni is Aurelia Noni Suprestia Djuanto.

Noni also has a SoundCloud page, but no old videos. https://soundcloud.com/search?q=Noni%20Dju
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mar 17 Fév - 5:50

I don't keep with all the trends of the Internet, but I guess I should try harder. I had never seen a SoundCloud page. I know a little of Cloud storage, so I guess this relates to that.

These GirlSingers are posted in the One Day/One Clip thread recently, but here they are playing guitar pretty good.

Devon has done musical like Annie and is really versatile in her musical choices and directions and in her looks too.

Jessica Baio has been posted a few times before on the forum, but I don't think this one is posted yet.

SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Sam 21 Fév - 4:42

Noelle Smith plays guitar and writes many songs.  

Charlotte Cheng from a few years ago.  Charlotte does the best guitar playing from any girl singer I've ever seen.

More Noni I found just today.  The camera is a bit shaky and wanders a bit.  At 10 she is using "Aurelia" for a name here:

Even younger Noni.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mer 11 Mar - 4:49

Hey SSS_seeker. I like that original by Noelle Smith. You are doing something with those first two posts that I also do sometimes, so I am not complaining. Both Noelle and Charlotte are teen singers now. Those videos are not new, but I like to post videos from years ago myself. I checked out Charlotte some. I kind of like her teen style she has now. She doesn't just sound like so many other teen singers. However, I noticed your comment about her guitar playing. She is of course really good, but I still have never heard a preteen GirlSinger better than Marnee was already by the time she was 12. There are a few prodigy musicians on Youtube, both boys and girls, but they are usually not the total package like Marnee, who sings, plays and writes songs. She is 18 or so now and her thread is on page 4, but to make it easy for you, I will repost two videos to show you what I mean. The first one is to show what she can do on the guitar. Watch the whole thing to the end and be blown away. She was 12 in that video. Then listen to my favorite original song from her. One of the most complex and beautiful songs ever written by a young Girl Singer. Then I will post two videos by Almira Fawn who also has her own thread I started years ago. She is my second favorite preteen guitarist ever.

Nothing flashy here, but just so very tasteful and beautiful.

Lastly, I did not like the sound on the video from Charlotte, so I found this one from about the same time that has better sound.

ir2015ru

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 01/01/2015

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 19 Mar - 18:56

Varvara Ohlobystina "Will flash" (Kalinov Most)
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Lun 13 Avr - 15:19

Marnee and Almira were bizarre good ... Neutral

Not nearly als stunning but since they play songs of my favorite (non Baby-)Metal group Sabaton:  Twisted Evil

Solo after 4 min.

His little sister.
Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Mar 26 Mai - 21:20

Don't know what happened with Anna's youtube channel. Already 7 months no updates. 3 new songs have been released by Anna since. "IDK", "Miles Away", "Poison". These are such great songs. Especially "IDK" is just genius amazing song, I was so impressed by it. And I need listen more to "Miles Away" and "Poison". But no songs are on youtube still. I'm thinking about posting them on but I should learn how to make this like video of song with picture for youtube before. Yeah I know it's easy of course. Though I think youtube may delete video because of copyright. People just have to listen to these songs, because Anna's songs are able to make world better place. She has a gift.

You may listen to "IDK" and "Miles Away" on Anna's SoundCloud account:
https://soundcloud.com/annagraceman

And you may listen to "Poison" here on this link but I think it may be not available outside Russia:
http://mp3red.ru/artist/795974/anna-graceman.html

Anna Graceman Band 20150411 sound check song
Sam1989

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Jeu 28 Mai - 16:10

Wow, it's like as if Anna's have read my humble message. She just posted videos of her new songs on her channel. Wish I could really express in words what Anna's songs really deserve and how beautiful they really are and what I really feel about them. She is like top 10 of most important world artists for me because Anna's really deep soul and she can express really deep feelings through her songs and able to make people feel the world in a new beautiful way. Because artist's doing most important thing they  search and write down what a soul can feel so people could know and remember how they can feel. And Anna's songs are able to wake people up, stir up their hearts, so they could start wanting to do something to change our world and make people want to be good and do something to change other people's hearts so they stop being mean and evil.

I think Anna should have separate thread on forum. If I were administrator of forum I would have created thread for Anna and moved all Anna's messages posted here from here in her thread but only Rakugaki can do it though maybe moderators also.

Anna Graceman - IDK (Audio)

Anna Graceman - Miles Away (Audio)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.   Aujourd'hui à 0:43

Child Singers who also play a musical instrument. Anna Graceman, Ashleigh Marie, Annie Pattison and others.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 13 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant