~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

S Club Juniors (Great Britain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tai

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: S Club Juniors (Great Britain)   Sun 16 May - 14:39

Vous connaissez le groupe American Juniors et bien certaines des chansons venait du groupe brittanique S Club Juniors qui était une version jeunot du groupe S Club 7 qui deviendra plus tard le groupe S Club 8 qui allait plus tard travailler sur la série D.R.E.A.M mettant en vedette Christopher Lloyd.

You know the group American Juniors and although some of the songs came from the britain group S Club Juniors was a youngster version of S Club 7, which later became the group S Club 8, who would later work on the tv series D.R.E.A.M starring Christopher Lloyd.

Automatic High :

One Step Closer repris par le groupe American Juniors

Puppy Love :
Back to top Go down
Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: S Club Juniors (Great Britain)   Sun 16 May - 18:45

Je les aime bien. C'est pas très original mais c'est plaisant à écouter et certaines mélodies étaient réussies et restent bien en tête. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://kidsvocal.over-blog.com/
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: S Club Juniors (Great Britain)   Wed 19 May - 23:11

Yes Tai, I think you probably saw the thread I started on the forum on the American Juniors, which was the Junior version of American Idol that only happened one year; in 2003. I was living in Belize then and watched and taped every show. Danielle White was my favorite singer from the beginning. I found out shortly after that there was a British forerunner with many of the same songs given to the American Juniors. All these groups and shows, S Club7 and 8, or just SClub, S Club Juniors and American Idol and The American Juniors all come from Simon Fuller and his production company and song writers.

Several songs performed by the American Juniors on the show and on their CD were performed either about the same time or shortly before by the S Club Juniors. This is why you can find a version by each for a few songs. My favorite song by them - S Club Juniors and American Juniors, is One Step Closer. I actually knew the American Junior version first even though SCJ did it first. Often, the version you hear first or the one you know the best is your favorite, so I do like the AJ version a little more.

SClub 7 had the hit with Never Had a Dream Come True, but I will always cherish Danielle White's live version which got her into the group.

The S Club Juniors were certainly very good. The only problem is that they were all almost teens when they started, so they pretty quickly went from being a child singing group to a teen group. I still liked/them, but maybe just not quite as much. Here is what I mean. This song and video came out when they had been created less than two years before.

Here is a favorite for me by them. I think they may be just a little younger in this one than the one I just posted, but just barely.

Oh yes. If you liked that at all, here is the official music video of the same song. This is very good. This may be my favorite video of them.

For those that like this group, here is plenty to watch. Their summer special. There are three parts on Youtube. Here are the first two parts. Part 3 doesn't have that much music in it.

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
Caroline

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: S Club Juniors (Great Britain)   Fri 21 May - 14:47

Of course I have heard about this group already, but I did not know anymore than this song:

Thanks for posting them, I really liked what I heard Smile

Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: S Club Juniors (Great Britain)   Thu 3 Jun - 1:03

See Special Links section for uh.... special link for S Club Juniors. And others. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan

S Club Juniors (Great Britain)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1