~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 15 Fév - 23:23

Hey mgirlsfgpfan1! Again, welcome to the forum. I finally got back to this thread and gave a look at your posts. I started this thread, because when I was still fairly new on Youtube, I found 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess, and Nong Benz and I was a big fan of all that. A short time later, I also found Qiao Qian Jin and Cindy Wong, who may have been my favorite of the Chinese/Malay kind of music for awhile. Not sure who my favorite is now.

I remember you well, because I often get notices of your video uploads. I know you are a big fan of 4 Golden Princesses, so I subscribed to you.

Can I just make a suggestion and a couple comments that may give you some help here? I have done a few big posts myself a few times on the forum, like maybe 9 videos in one thread. I have done that many just a few times, and I came to realize that for many, it is maybe too much at once. I try to not post more than 3 to 5 in a thread now to make it easier for all to see and respond. The other thing about this forum is that the majority of the posts and level of enthusiasm on comments is for singers more like 13 and younger. We have some teen singers here, especially with groups that combine young teens and preteens, but we actually do not have so many posts of just teen singers or groups.

This is especially true for me when it comes to the Chinese and Malaysian music. I don´t really pay attention to the teen singers. Timi Zhou is OK. There has come to be so much of these videos on Youtube that I must just pay attention to what I like the best. When I first found this stuff on Youtube, there was not so much and I liked alot of it, but after there became so much more, I started to become more picky what I pick for My Favorites and posting and such. You can see which of your posts I liked the best by seeing the top of My Favorites here. I may have put the Honey video there if it was better quality video.
http://www.youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
I put four of your posts from this thread there.

As I was going back to all this, I found a Cindy Wong that had not made it to My Favoites yet. It is in there now.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
mgirlsfgpfan1

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 01/02/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Jeu 17 Fév - 6:44

i'm not really a fan of any newish chinese malaysian singers at the moment. I duno, it's kinda funny.The singers who were introduced in the 90's were alot better i think. Haha anyway don't worry, i won't be posting much now. I just wanted to post about some other artists
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 22 Fév - 2:24

Hey mgirlsfgpfan1. We hope you visit often and post often. I hope you know how I was just trying to be helpful and not criticizing. After doing some big posts and getting comments like it was difficult for many members to view all of them fully so as to comment, I knew that I should keep it down to a few videos in each thread. My posts are still often longer than most others here, but I try to keep myself in check. Very Happy

fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 27/07/2010

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Dim 6 Mar - 18:10

Ploy- Sieng lek lek

Ploy- Jai loy

Nink- Sing tee dee tisud

Nink- Mee akarn
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 8 Mar - 4:49

Hey Fangji! You just posted two videos that are in the category for me of ´making an exception´as we say in English. What I mean is that Nink is a little older than my main thing on Youtube and I usually do not give too much time to teen singers unless they are very special. I think she is a young teen. I am thinking about 14. However, I LOVE her voice. It is so pretty! Very relaxing sound and I like her style of music. So I will ´make an exception´and put these two in My Favorites on Youtube. Thanks for that post.

My main question is if she is quite new or did she do music or videos when she was a bit younger? That would be wonderful. Anyway, thanks again.

Dernière édition par girlsingerfan le Mar 8 Mar - 20:22, édité 1 fois
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 8 Mar - 15:42

Nink is 13 and this is her first album. no video when she was younger.
i like her voice too. haven't seen this kind of song and singer for long time in my country.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Jeu 24 Mar - 16:42

Little North Korean Girls Singing "고향의봄" (Spring in My Hometown)
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Ven 25 Mar - 17:02

Yang Peiyi "Ode to the Motherland"

Rakugaki
Admin

Number of posts : 2927

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Dim 27 Mar - 18:50

From North Korea !! Shocked

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Lun 28 Mar - 21:45

I really like Yang Peiyi. Very cute voice. She looks pretty young. Maybe 7 or so. Do you know?
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Jeu 31 Mar - 16:30

Lee Young Yoo-White World

Lee Young Yoo-A Small Love

7 princess - First love
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Jeu 31 Mar - 19:13

Lee Young Loo has a very cute voice. Did not know her, so thanks for that one. Almost always like the 7 Princess. I do not usually get too excited about videos with just photos, but the song is very nice by them.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Ven 1 Avr - 13:44

Lee Young Yoo is in 7princess and she is an actress.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mer 6 Avr - 4:38

Fah- Kid tueng mae

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mer 6 Avr - 21:39

Great post Fangji! I am one of the few on this forum´s history who likes this kind of Thai music. I have never seen I don´t think. She reminds me so much of Nong Benz when she sings slow songs. Also, she is so very pretty in this, isn´t she? Thanks! Very Happy
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Ven 13 Mai - 12:43

Giam E- Por klub bann

4-Teen- Por mee tae hai

Ribbin&Mai- Nao lom khom rak
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Sam 14 Mai - 2:10

The third video you just posted is the one I like the best, even though the sync is off some. The sync is off really, really bad on the second one.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Lun 16 Mai - 11:07

Hana- Rak mai tong karn waylah

Mercy on tv
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Lun 16 Mai - 23:41

Hey Fangji, thanks for that new one of Mercy!! Very Happy
I picked her almost a year ago to take the place of Nong Benz as the best preteen Thai singer, as I think Nong Benz just turned 13, I think.
Mercy is such a great performer. I think she is so fun in the second song on this video and sounds really lovely in the last song. I love it!!
mgirlsfgpfan1

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 17 Mai - 2:39

sorry i couldn't find the log in button that's why i haven't been on in ages.
here's someone kind of new
Angel贝贝

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nXmHOOBVlQ

She has a very nice voice.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 17 Mai - 8:04

yeah. she has a nice voice and her song is nice too. i like this kind. it's a modern song and mv is great. her dress is cute.
i post it here again. but what is her name i don't know.

mgirlsfgpfan1

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 17 Mai - 11:08

Her chinese name is 黎瑋妮 (Pin Ying: Li Wei Ni (sorry i don't know her english name) She is 9 currently.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Mar 17 Mai - 21:26

Hey Fangi! Thanks for that post! I love that video. Very nice production and Girl Singer. Thanks for the info. on her mgirlsfgpfan1 also.
fangji

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Jeu 26 Mai - 16:57

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Ven 27 Mai - 22:08

Well Fangji, it is good to have another on the forum who likes Loog Thung Thai style, as the only other one who liked that is no longer here. However, this video just has too much talking and not enough singing. Thanks though. Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.   Aujourd'hui à 17:35

Princess music. 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similar.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant