~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3054
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sat 10 Sep - 1:51

Not in a musical setting or even stage, but this is a song from a very famous musical and this girl sounds so pretty on this.

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
fangji

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sun 11 Sep - 15:12

very very nice voice!
thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
garbage793

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Mon 12 Sep - 20:41

Tai wrote:
J'ai eu une idée de sujet à faire dans Kids Vocals (sauf si on en déja parler vous pourrez l'effacer ça me dérange pas) mais j'avais l'idée de parler de comédie musicale ou s'introduit des enfants chanteurs et pour commencer mon sujet j'ai décidé de vous parler de la comédie musicale A Little Princess (La Petite Princesse) mettant en vedette Charity Farell agée de 13 ans (Les Vidéos en bas après la traduction anglaise)

I had an idea about to do in Kids Vocals Message Board (unless we already talk you can delete it bother me) but I had the idea of talking about musical introduced the child singers to begin my topic I decided to talk about the musical A Little Princess featuring Charity Farrell aged 13 years old

All Girls Are Princess :

That's What Angels Do :

If I Could From A Little Princess :

I absolutely love these. "A little princess" has been one of my favorite movies and I had no idea there was a musical too.
I have already ordered the audio CD for this musical. Thank you so much for discovering this.

Also I love this part

[Sara]
Come back to me Papa,
don't leave me forever
this you must swear to me
with all that you care for me
promise me, promise me
that safe you will always be
come back to me papa
on your heart you must swear
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Tue 13 Sep - 4:58

Hey garbage. I am out of time tonight and will be busy for a few days. I will try to get back to these and comment on Friday. Thanks for the posts though.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sat 17 Sep - 1:22

I was in such a hurry last time, I did not realize the videos were actually posted before.

Anyway, to comment again. I also have seen about 4 movie versions and read the book of A Little Princess. I have also seen four movie version of The Secret Garden and read the book. Seen one movie of Little Lord Fauntleroy. These are all from the same authoress, Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Even though I am a big Margaret O'Brien fan, I think I like the Kate Maberly version the best of The Secret Garden.
Shirley Temple did the first A Little Princess, but I love the Liesel Matthews version. She even sings the theme song and sounds so pretty.

These books and movies are great for stage adaptation or making musicals for, so I am going to enjoy any that are done well.

I am not sure what it is that you wanted to do on this garbage. Could you say again in a different way? Thanks.

From the same Cactus Club Cuties producers, here is a song from Annie.

Back to top Go down
garbage793

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sun 25 Sep - 16:24

girlsingerfan wrote:
I was in such a hurry last time, I did not realize the videos were actually posted before.

Anyway, to comment again. I also have seen about 4 movie versions and read the book of A Little Princess. I have also seen four movie version of The Secret Garden and read the book. Seen one movie of Little Lord Fauntleroy. These are all from the same authoress, Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Even though I am a big Margaret O'Brien fan, I think I like the Kate Maberly version the best of The Secret Garden.
Shirley Temple did the first A Little Princess, but I love the Liesel Matthews version. She even sings the theme song and sounds so pretty.

These books and movies are great for stage adaptation or making musicals for, so I am going to enjoy any that are done well.

I am not sure what it is that you wanted to do on this garbage. Could you say again in a different way? Thanks.

From the same Cactus Club Cuties producers, here is a song from Annie.

>>Anyway, to comment again. I also have seen about 4 movie versions and read the book of A Little Princess. I have also seen four movie version of The Secret Garden >>and read the book. Seen one movie of Little Lord Fauntleroy. These are all from the same authoress, Frances Hodgson Burnett.
I have not read Little Lord Fauntleroy. However I have read the others. I like A Little Princess better than The Secret Garden.

>>Shirley Temple did the first A Little Princess, but I love the Liesel Matthews version. She even sings the theme song and sounds so pretty.
Liesel Matthews version is the best. Its just so magical and special to me. I loved the way the changed the backdrop to New York with World War background. One of my favorite movies.

>>These books and movies are great for stage adaptation or making musicals for, so I am going to enjoy any that are done well.
Agreed! We need more books like these. And definitely a hollywood musical adaption is needed for these (Like Annie).

>>I am not sure what it is that you wanted to do on this garbage. Could you say again in a different way? Thanks.
Not sure what you mean Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Thu 6 Oct - 19:31

Hey Rakugaki or whoever else. My memory for this forum sometimes plays tricks on me. I was thinking there was a Hollie Steel thread, but I cannot find it. Where have we posted all her videos? I know she has been on here several times.Well, anyway, since this is a musical song and setting, I will put this one here. For Hollie fans, I found a lot of her I had not seen before at this channel on Youtube. Tiffany Ferrary is also on this channel alot. I just posted her in the Youtube Artist thread.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicJozzle

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sat 8 Oct - 0:19

Nobody likes Hollie doing musical songs? She seems to be very busy. Getting lots of work. Many videos of her on the Tube.

For the present, I don't know of anyone I enjoy doing this kind of music better than Mallory. She is such a natural for this kind of thing.

Back to top Go down
fangji

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sat 8 Oct - 10:27

i like Holie's video. her voice is good with musical and she's so cute in this video.

Scott Alan is good too. she also can be a model.
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Sat 15 Oct - 22:36

Actually Fangji, that last one is Mallory Bechtel. She has been on the forum a couple times before. Great voice and personality for this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
fangji

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Tue 7 Feb - 13:33

Droomvlucht de musical- Is dit wat ik wil?
Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !   Tue 14 Feb - 5:37

The voice is nice, but I really want to SEE it. Sad
Back to top Go down

Child Singers Who Sings In The Musical !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2