~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Japanese Girl Groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
clearsky

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sat 13 Jun - 18:08

Just found: Pudra! A russian J-Rock group.

The girls are around 15 and sing in japanese (1 song also in russian) covers and some originals.

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mon 15 Jun - 4:54

HA! That is funny! I have been talking about how I like much more the groups that are younger in average age, but then Clearsky posts this new group Pudra and I really like them! They are certainly something different. Russian girls singing JRock. What the Shocked  I remember in the earlier days of this thread, some videos were posted from some Japanese t.v. show that also put out music and there were two or three preteen white girls singing in Japanese. I can't remember their name off the top of my head, but I think Rakugaki remembers them. Anyway, Thanks for that post Clearsky.

I was surprised when you told me the ages of Idol Renaissance IT. Well, they do look more like that age in that last video you posted, but in the others, two or three of them looked like they could have been 12 or 13 anyway to me. I do like their sound anyway and they do good videos.
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sun 28 Jun - 15:35

Ok thats a little surprise! Laughing

Predianna lately posted some good quality videos on YT:

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Fri 3 Jul - 19:56

I really like Predianna a lot and also their video of Trap that I think was posted before. For me, they are one of the top 3 groups right now but I need more videos! Smile They have rehearsal videos for a song Let Me Alone, but I still have not seen the official video. I guess it is still coming.
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mon 3 Aug - 12:37

Predianna is quite eager lately. They publish one new video almost every week. Smile

Some new stuff from Nippon:

Linda Sansei - Ruby Monogatari. Not sure if they still are kidsingers but the new video is very nice.

WB made 2 new videos for the new single:

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Thu 6 Aug - 20:51

Even though they are older in average age than I like in my Japanese Girl Groups, the Genius song from WB is something that is interesting and not very much like much of the JPop.

Prediannna really needs to release the offical videos, but these rehearsal videos are still OK to enjoy. I really wish these girls would release a bunch of good music videos.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Fri 14 Aug - 16:44

Two new groups I found:

Devil ANTHEM - Devil ANTHEM!

feel NEO (some nice live performances on the same channel)
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mon 24 Aug - 13:51

New group: PARLISH! I was very surprised when I realised that Miku from Jewelry Doll is a member of this group. Shocked

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Wed 26 Aug - 5:10

I guess I will use this space to make a kind of apology, or just acknowledgement, that I have not been on the forum much at all for the past three weeks or so. I guess it really comes down to I have been the main guy making comments on this forum for many years now and I guess sometimes I need to take a break. I am also going to be blunt and honest. I don't expect everyone to be as thorough as I am or do it at that same level as me, but I sometimes get disappointed when I put a lot of effort into making comments on other peoples' posted videos, but when I post videos, I don't get much. This past year or two, lots of people make really good video posts, but actual real comments with some effort behind them have been rare at times. I really enjoy coming here and finding new videos I may not find on my own, but I do wish more would think that commenting is just as important as posting more videos.

I really loved that Devil video! I thought it was humorous that this cute young girl singers are wearing the horns and doing a 'Devil Anthem'. I don't even believe in the devil, but the imagery with this group makes me laugh a little, plus it is just a pretty good sounding and looking music video.

I also thought a couple of the Parlish live performances were pretty good. You don't find a great deal of good sounding live performances from these Idol groups. I DO usually like the cool music videos the best when it comes to these groups, but it is nice to have a little good live stuff sometimes too. Thanks for those Clearsky. Smile
Back to top Go down
IdolTrailblazer

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sun 22 Nov - 1:03

I'm both back and I'm not!  I have been on the internet for over a week, but I am unhappy with my ISP.  I may return again, though.  

I have been a fan of PARLISH for quite some time now, as you can tell from my blog article.  Yuka Wada and Reika Nishikawa are my favorites.  The sad news is 4 girls who used to be in the group are now gone.  That includes the original leader Monami Noguchi and Kika Itoh.  PARLISH have a Facebook page, and if you are on that website, please like it!  

I'm sorry to hear about your frustartion with getting replies from the people who post in this thread.  I wish I could have told you about my problems with various internet companies, and why I frequently cancel the internet, but this is off topic and personal.  Don't give up on these Japanese groups!  Plenty of them are awesome!  

Although I know you don't care for older girls, Candy Kiss have the best Japanese idol album this year, "Parfait".  I wrote about it in my blog.  I hope you will read it and please consider listening to them.  They are the best group out there right now.  

I have to make this short as I don't know jow much internet use I have left.  Long story.  But keep the faith, girlsingerfan, and all the rest of you!  This music is the best pop music out there!  Smile

Edit: Here is a video from CheriCherie, "Cherie Amour". I found these girls back in March on SHOWROOM Live. When I tweet stuff about this group on Twitter, Mion, the tall girl on the left, retweets it! I think she likes me, ha ha! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://this-is-your-wake-up-call.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Thu 26 Nov - 22:53

I am going to say it straight out and be honest. Many of the young Japanese Girl Singers have a similar sound and style and I really like it. Pretty much all of the time, their voices are so nicely produced in the studio and it sounds so good on recordings and music videos so that live performances often just don't compare. However, sometimes I come across a live performance that sounds pretty good and this is one of those. There is no solo singing though and that would be a truer test of their live ability.

Here is another that is filmed a bit closer and you hear each talk to the audience.

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Thu 3 Dec - 9:58

One of the main reasons I decide for a specific Idol group is the quality of the live videos. Some have very loyal and competent fans who film every performance. Smile

New single from Devil Anthem:

Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mon 11 Jan - 16:34

Some nice new videos from Si Stella:

New group: Mild Pop

And Suma Hiyori (須磨日和), my favorite japanese amateur singer, has deleted all her internet pages (Youtube, Twitter, BLog ... Shocked ) because she is aiming for a contract with a major lable ( Very Happy ). I hope for her best.

Her last (?) performance:

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Wed 13 Jan - 4:46

I like that trio Mild Pop. Thanks for yet another new Idol Group. I am done with Christmas, but that first Si Stella with the big ears is such a cutie, that I did enjoy it! The last one is a bunch of GirlSingers, so who are they all and what is this occasion? Which one is Suma Hiyori
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mon 15 Feb - 11:52

Doki Fes is an concert for kidsingers and idols in Osaka.

Some Videos of Suma Hiyori:

And some new videos:

Onigo Musume - Onigokko

Twinkle♡doll
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Tue 10 May - 7:54

IM Zip from southern Japan

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Wed 11 May - 23:57

Thanks to Clearsky for keeping alive this thread I started so long ago. Good posts! I wonder what happened to IdolTrailblazer?

So cool to see an Idol with a guitar with a nice, strong voice like Suma Hiyori. How old is she now?

Really enjoyed that music video of Onigo Musume. IM Zip sound pretty good live. I would like to see more from them. Do they have any nicely produced music videos?

Thanks again Clearsky.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clearsky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mon 6 Jun - 10:11

As far as I know IdolTrollblazer has serveral other websites about idols.

New group: melody♪melody

Back to top Go down
girlsingerfan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Wed 15 Jun - 4:58

Thanks Clearsky! melody♪melody are so CUTE! Smile
Back to top Go down
clearsky