~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Japanese Girl Groups

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivant
AuteurMessage
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 21 Jan - 4:59

First of all IT, it does not annoy me when you correct me. I don't mind at all. Smile
Next, it is OK about your 'rant' also. I was thinking back to the beginnings of me finding these groups and it is BerryzKoubou and C_ute and SweetS that started it for me and then the groups that followed right after. You are right, I would not be interested in what they are all doing now, especially if it is a lot of bad news. I guess Hello! Project is something I can forget about. I guess my question is if there is a big agency or something like Hello! Project was, that creates many of these younger groups we see popping up all the time and also handling the personnel changes. I guess St. Bonapro School is one. I don't think it is an actual school and that is why I made the joke about being a teacher. Laughing Anyway, thank again for your info. I will try to get time soon to look at the links you gave.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
IdolTrailblazer

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 05/03/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 23 Jan - 9:04

I've been trying to think of an answer for your question about a company that creates a lot of idol groups. There are a lot of small companies that create a few groups, but they don't have too many. Many of these companies focus on two to four groups at the most and have these groups perform together at the same events. The small companies don't have a lot of money for promotion so keeping the amount of groups they handle low is a way of saving some money. Obviously these groups are making some money for the companies which is why they still perform at various places and sell their CDs, photos and other merchandise.

St. Bonapro School officially broke up, although four girls from that group are in Si☆Stella now. You'll be interested in knowing that since the same company (Bonamii Model Productions) created both groups that Si☆Stella are performing some of St. Bonapro's songs. A friend of mine uploaded mp3s of a live CD of St. Bonapro's final concert, but I don't think I'm allowed to link it here.

There's been a lot of changes with a group I'm following, but don't know much about, called Smile Gakuen. They used to have a lot of members, but now have four. They also used to have subunits, like Sakura Gakuin's, but these subunits are disbanded. I will link their latest video "Brand-new Smile".

Here is a song from last year by Smile Kiss Gumi, a subunit from Smile Gakuen. All four girls from the above video are in it, plus one more. The official YouTube upload was deleted by the company that owns it, and this video was re-uploaded by a fan. I'm not sure why this happened.

I hope you enjoy these videos! Smile
http://this-is-your-wake-up-call.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 23 Jan - 22:26

Hey IT. I like both videos, but the second one the most. I love when they use lots of color like that and I like that song a bit more than the other. Thanks for those. Then I found a live video from them that I thought at first was a really well made fan video and then I realized there are several angles and it is such a good job, I am thinking it may have been made by the groups' company. It seems to be something in between a fan made video and a professional job done by a company. Does that make sense? Smile

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 4 Fév - 6:13

So, there's a new CD compilation that may interest you guys. "Japan Idol File 2", a 6 CD set! There's 16 to 18 songs per CD. http://tower.jp/article/news/2015/02/03/n801%20JIF2 Here's what I am interested in.

CD 1:
14. Sakuran Bom Bom - "Sakuran Bom Bom"

CD 2:
11. Onigokko - "Running Fighter"

CD 3:
1. Candy Zoo - "CWB!!"
8. Soror Babies - "Zu Nuigurumi ga Koi no Shita"

CD 4:
9. FES☆TIVE - "Matsuri da SUN☆SUN"

CD 5:
?

CD 6:
8. Himekko 5 - "H-M-J!"
13. Caramel☆Ribbon - "Koi no music"
14. St. Bonapro School - "St. Bonapro School"

I already have "Sakuran Bom Bom" and "Running Fighter" on CD, but I don't have the others. Actually, I don't really know the FES☆TIVE song, but they are with the same company as Candy Zoo. They're an older teen group.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 6 Fév - 22:24

Hey IT. You already have a good idea what I look for and it sounds to me like there is not enough on these to be worth it to me. Am I correct about that? Thanks for the effort though. Smile
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sam 21 Mar - 3:11

Wow, it's been a while since this thread was active! Very Happy

Well, there's been a lot of girls leaving these groups I love, and I wrote about some of this in my blog. I am busy with other things like updating my website and now a YouTube channel. I have come here to share my channel with you guys. Maybe you will like some of these videos. It's called Love Idols. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCawHswgNsmH9Hne219sVbgw

clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Lun 23 Mar - 19:37

I did not post here because all the groups we allready know keep me more than buissy and I did not find interesting new ones - till this:

PREDIANNA - TRAP

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 25 Mar - 0:36

Here is Soror Babies, "Hello World". Smile

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Dim 5 Avr - 22:13

I thought I'd share some YouTube videos and news. First the news.

I'm sure you are aware that Yui, Moa, Hana and Yunano graduated from Sakura Gakuin. What you may not know is Smile Gakuen's management decided to end Smile Gakuen. The four regular members didn't just graduate, the trainees were also let go. Other groups have had graduations or they will this month. Runa from Prism Mates is leaving. Two more girls from amorecarina left as well. Two of the older members of Hypericum will leave the group this month. Here is a Hypericum video with some of the younger members that I like (including Haruka Tonogawa, who used to be in SpringBell).

Here is a new video from SunRisa called "Fashionable".

If you like things on the slow side, here is former SpringBell member Suzune Koga singing and playing the piano.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mar 7 Avr - 2:02

My time for this session is ending so I will be very quick. First of all, good to see you again ITB. Been awhile for both of us. I was not on for 2 weeks or so. I liked the live performance from SunRisa. Pretty good quality live. I really like that group a lot!

I also loved that music video you posted Clearsky. Really good! Very Happy I don't think I had heard of PREDIANNA before. They are very new, yes?
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Dim 19 Avr - 5:40

PREDIANNA were originally part of Dianna Sweet. They were backup singers and dancers. Now they are their own group.

I have been playing the H-E-double hockey sticks out of this next video! I want to hear it all the time! It is a song SunRisa have been performing live for a year now, but this is the studio version. "OVER FLOW".....my favorite new song! Very Happy

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 24 Avr - 21:46

Yes, another great video you posted IT! When was that video made? It almost seems to me that they look a bit younger in this one than in some of the other recent ones. Do any of these Girls have an older sister that was in an Idol group before? The one that is on the left a lot in the first part of this video reminds me of someone from that past, but I cannot put my finger on it.

Here is a video that is more of a question. As I looked in the related videos section after watching the SunRisa video, I came across this one. It seems to be an audition compilation of some sort. The Girl Singers are so cute, especially the second little one. She is maybe not a great singer, but they really need to put her in one of the younger age average idol groups and let her perform. She is so fun! The first one is actually a pretty good singer I think. She should get chosen for an idol group. Anyway, what is this an auditon for!

Then I found this mini concert. Do you IT or anyone else have more info. on this Girl Singer? She must be in some group I am thinking.

And another really good one that I really want more information about. There seems to be more of these little solo performances coming out now and some of them are pretty good. I really like this one. Please tell me who she is someone. I know it is from something called Tokyo Girls Challenge, but what is that exactly? And of course, what is this Girl Singers name? I want to see more of her.

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sam 25 Avr - 5:03

The SunRisa video was just uploaded on April 17 (as you can see on YouTube). The studio version was released on a venue-only CD (which means you need to be in Japan and attend a venue where they are performing to buy it). "Fashionable", which I linked the live version, is also on a venue-only CD. The brief history of the group is on my blog. They have had member changes for the past year. The current members are the four in the video: Fuka, Mayuka, Manaka and Minami. Manaka is the first to sing, and you can see a butterfly clip on her ear. She has the cutest voice and the best smile, I think. Smile

It seems you have taken an interest in Airu Tomimoto. [If you click on the link I just made, you will see a message at the top that says something about music playing. Click "ok" and then scroll down a bit. On the right side there is a YouTube video playing. Click on pause to stop the music if you don't want to hear it.] She is the first and last girl in the first video you linked. The second girl, wearing an Earth Magic dress, is Mizuho Taneda (according to Google Translate). I don't know anything about Mizuho, but I have been following Airu for several months. (Maybe since August or September 2014.) She is a soloist who sings cover songs. I don't think she has an original song yet. The other two videos you linked are also Airu. She's very cute and I like her singing too.

Today I have been watching videos that are clips of songs, but not whole songs. I wish they were full songs. I haven't seen anything new other than these that interest me.

Sakuran Bom Bom

amorecarina

BONAMETAL (Si☆Stella)

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 29 Avr - 2:40

You are correct IdolTrailblazer! It is Airu Tomimoto that I have taken an interest in. It also seems she was just a bit familiar to me before you posted that one she had a part in. I also really like her in those solo video I posted of her. Please keep me updated on all she is doing musically. I would like to see much more from her whether it is solo or in a group.

I also love your post from amorecarina! Very Happy   There are ten of them and I do wish there was a bit more solo singing, but I really like that group anyway. I really, really hope they do some really nice quality music videos soon. Why don't they have any? I like pretty much the whole group but I will tell you my favorite and then my second favorite and then maybe you can come up with a name or information for me. You are so much better at that than I am. Look at the video you posted. She is the one you see in the center of the vidcap before you click it to play and then go to 1:42 and see the Girl Singer the camera zooms in on. She is my favorite. Then right after her at 1:45 they zoom to another and she is my second favorite. Anything on those two?

My favorite is also in the red cap in this one. My second favorite in this one is the Girl Singer with the Betty Craft and Girls top. I don't think that is the same one as the second favorite I mentioned before, so maybe I have two second favorites.  Laughing

Here is a little mini concert. This one is not quite as good video quality, but it is a good one of them. I just wish the resolution was higher.

I was also skipping around the related videos section and found these two little ones I like. They are not the greatest singers yet, but they are quite young, so maybe they will be in the future. I think they sing OK at least and they seem to be singing live and not lip syncing , so I think they do pretty good. They are so cute!

Now we go from those that are very young for this category and now I will post a group that is on the top end of average age that I enjoy in these Girl Groups. This group is close to the mix of ages that C_ute and BerryzKoubou were when I liked them. In one year, they will be much more a teen group, but they seem to have two or three that are 12ish or 13 in these videos. I like the vocals and songs of this group. They are making the kind of really nice videos that I so wish amorecarina would make.

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 30 Avr - 5:10

Wow, so many questions! Very Happy It's okay, I don't mind helping you out. Your "discoveries" on YouTube always seem to amaze me. I like a lot of them, and have seen some of these myself.

Airu performs live every month. I don't think you'll have to worry about not seeing new videos from her. She's pretty active.

I'm a big fan of all of amorecarina's members like you, and also like you I have my favorites. My favorite in this group is the same as yours! cheers Her name is Juria Yanou. Juria's blog and Juria's Twitter. She is the girl in yellow in the Sweet Fairies videos you linked. You have parts 2 and 3 of a mini live Sweet Fairies performed in June 2014. Here is part 1.

Sweet Fairies was a short-lived cover group. The other girl in Roka Wakai. Unfortunately I don't know anything about her. Juria is now in amorecarina, so I don't think we'll see them perform again. If you want to see a Juria solo, here you go!

Your second favorite member in the video I linked at 1:45 is Momoka Izumada. Momoka's blog and Momoka's Twitter. In the first video you linked pause it at 0:37. Two girls are wearing "Betty Crafty And Girls" shirts. The girl in purple is Urara Takahashi and the girl in black is Yuzuha Oda. Urara's Twitter and Yuzuha's Twitter. I missed that amorecarina live. Thank you for linking that. I remember hearing that amorecarina were going to perform on SHOWROOM, but afternoon in Japan is the middle of the night for me. In case you have never watched anything on SHOWROOM, let me tell you that the quality doesn't get too much better than that. Did you watch any of the SHOWROOM videos on my YouTube channel Love Idols? They are not much better.

From Sweet Fairies to just plain old Fairies! Very Happy The group Fairies has existed since 2011. There used to be seven girls, but one left. Many of the girls got haircuts and they all look pretty much the same from a distance now. Fairies won the "Best Newcomer Award" at the 2011 Japan Record Awards. Fairies are a teen group. The oldest member will turn 19 next month! The youngest member is 16, but will turn 17 later this year. Just for your information. I was one of the first people to write about the group in English back in 2011. My interest in Fairies has slacked off recently.

Here is a video by BONAMETAL (Si☆Stella) that was just uploaded to YouTube maybe 90 minutes ago!

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 1 Mai - 22:00

Thanks so much IT for all the answers! You did such a complete job. Very Happy Please keep me updated and make some posts of you find good stuff with Juria and Momoka. For the Girl Singers in the Betty Craft tops, it was Yuzuha I noticed. The other one you actually do not see very much at all, but they show Yuzuha several times. Let me know if you find more featuring her also. I need to come back here when I have plenty of time and really look at the links you have given before and now including the Love Idols one.

I hope amorecarina put out a ton of videos with maybe more solo singing and a few nice music videos. I really like them.

I think I would like Bonametal pretty good with nicely filmed Live performanes and really good sound or even better, some nicely produced music videos. Live concerts with no closeups and just OK sound are probably not going to get me excited. Do they have any music videos?
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Dim 3 Mai - 14:45

There aren't any studio music videos for amorecarina, Si☆Stella or BONAMETAL yet. All we can watch is live videos. I want some studio quality videos too!

Here is another singer I am a fan of named Yuuna Higaki, or YU-NA. She is on Facebook. The intersting thing about her is she knows English! I have posted comments on her Facebook photos and sometimes she responds! Very Happy YU-NA sometimes is part of Jewelry☆doll and YU-NA with Luxury dolls. She looks like a real doll come to life if you ask me. Wink Here is a video you might like.

The sound quality of this video isn't great, but if you want to hear YU-NA sing in English, here you go!

One of the girls dancing in the first video is Miku Sasaki. She and Yuuna and best friends as well as being the group Jewelry☆doll. Here is Miku performing a solo.

Miku is also part of the group PARLISH. I think I mentioned them before, but if not, here is a playlist I made.

clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Lun 4 Mai - 15:54

Jewelry Doll is one of my favorite Idol groups since a long time. And Urarin my favorite member of Amorecarina. Very Happy

Look on what cool stage Hiyori Suma is singing:

And BONAMETAL singing acapella!

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 14 Mai - 4:43

I just found this this video of two amorecarina members performing "BOY MEETS GIRL". One is Juria, the other is Momohime.

Si☆Stella's first music video! It's mostly Rico singing, but I'm not complaining! Very Happy

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mar 19 Mai - 18:53

I suppose it's okay to tell you this now, girlsingerfan.  I have known about this for two months but I couldn't say anything for legal reasons.  Airu Tomimoto, a young singer you and I both like, may be performing in Seattle, Washington during August 14 to 16!  That's right!  So if you can travel to Seattle and have some vacation time coming up, keep this weekend in mind!  Now the info is posted on Facebook and you aren't a member there, I know.  You might want to sign up for this reason, though.  Now whether or not Airu performs depends on whether or not funds to bring her are raised through a Kickstarter program.  Are you familiar with this?  You need a credit card to contribute some amount of money and you get a reward in return.  The Kickstarter is not "live" yet, although it is supposed to be very soon!  The Facebook group for Idol Matsuri is closed to members, but you should be able to see the page.  

When the Kickstarter is live, there will info about it also on the Idol Matsuri website.  Part of this info will be written by me.   Very Happy  
Even if you decided not to go, there are cool rewards such as a mp3 of Airu singing, digital photos and more!

One more thing I wanted to mention, just in case you do decide to make a Facebook account. I recently made a group for Bonamii Idols, named Bonamii Idols Fan Club. It's for fans of St. Bonapro School, BONAMETAL and Si☆Stella.
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 21 Mai - 4:26

Hey IT! Thank you so much for the information and invites and your efforts to make me more 'with it' I guess I would call it when it comes to these Idol singers. I really do want to be more knowledgeable and you are helping in that regard. I will seriously consider opening a Facebook account to be able to access some of the things you come up with. However, I don't think I can really make it to Seattle in August. I could get the vacation time I guess, but to tell the truth, I am not really making much money now and I don't think I can spend the money. Also, I tried to find her solo on Youtube and came up with nothing. Could you remind me which group I have seen her with?

I thought the street performance of the two amorecarina members was pretty decent and I really wanted to like the new Si☆Stella video, as they all look so pretty in white, but I just could not figure out what the weird mix on the voices was about. I think the song and probably even the vocals were fine, but I don't like how they recorded and mixed it.
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 27 Mai - 14:08

The live performance from the two amorecarina members was actually at Disneyland Japan!

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like Si☆Stella. This is basically the new St. Bonapro School and it's from the same people who wrote their songs. You can't win them all, though. Maybe the next Si☆Stella song will be more interesting to you.

Okay, when I first posted the info about Airu Tomimoto having a Kickstarter campaign to raise money in order for her to perform at Seattle this year, I thought for sure that within a day or two the Kickstarter would be "live". Airu still hasn't uploaded her intro video to YouTube that announces this. Without the video the Kickstarter can't happen. The longer Airu waits to upload it the more it will cost to fly her and whoever she is bringing to the U.S. This is why I have waited to respond. I was hoping by now she would have her video on YouTube. Unfortunately, we are all still waiting! Crying or Very sad Airu is a soloist, not part of a group. It's rare for a girl her age to be a soloist, but not unheard of. Sometimes Airu sings with another girl.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this video of 3 Prizmmy☆ members singing, dancing and playing the piano. The song is "Tear Smile", which is usually sung by Karin, the girl playing the piano.

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mar 9 Juin - 20:59

Airu Tomimoto's fundraiser to bring her to the U.S. is now live! I wrote two articles about her, this one and this other one. You can also go directly to the fundraiser here. Even if you can't make it to Idol Matsuri in August, you can still contribute and get some awesome rewards like digital photos, an mp3 and a personalized video message!

There's a new live video of Si☆Stella on YouTube that's 22 minutes! It's pretty good. Smile

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 10 Juin - 6:53

Hey IT! I took a little look at those sites. Man! I just don't know how you find all the time to do all this Idol stuff. Shocked Very Happy Cool
I have a hard time keeping up with this forum and my Youtube account activities. I really want to look more at your stuff, but there is SO MUCH!

Anyway, I do think you do an amazing job. I don't quite like all the stuff you do as far as the mostly teen groups, but as far as the groups that have a mix of teens and preteens such as Sakura Gakuin and the ones that are mostly preteen, I am thinking I like most of what you do. For instance, I found on your site the announcement and photos of a new coming group called école☆primaire. Please let me know and post something when they release some videos.

What I do like in this category is some of my very favorite GirlSingerStuff. When I started this thread about 8 plus years ago, I had no guess there would be This Much Stuff! Not complaining though! Very Happy

I did find this one that is a good example of the kind of live video I enjoy. Good sound and lots of closeups.

Hey IT! I found this new group on your site. New to me anyway. I really like this one!!  Very Happy  I guess their name is Idol Renaissance.

Another one from them that is a little different style for Idol groups.

Sakura Gakuin's younger members are starting to look older now, but I still like this one. Very interesting video idea. Very Happy

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 11 Juin - 0:04

Thanks for the compliment on my hard work! I appreciate it. I try to find some time every day to look up my favorite idols and find some new groups I like too. It's a lot of work. It's fine if you don't all the same groups as me. There are some groups with members in the 17 to 20 year old range I like, but it's okay if you're not as into them as I am.

The group école☆primaire doesn't have videos on YouTube yet. I don't know why their company won't allow them. The name is French for "primary school", and the oldest member, Luna, is now in junior high. The latest news on Twitter is there was a live event with just two girls (Myuu and Miori), maybe because the others were busy or sick. There will be more live appearances later this month.

Smile Kiss Gumi was mentioned in this thread before. They were a part of Smile Gakuen, which broke up in March this year.

Idol Renaissance is a great group! The first video you linked is their big hit "17 Sai" ("17 Years Old"), and the second is "Taiyo to Shizno" ("The Heart and the Sun"). The oldest member in that group is Kana, currently 18. Kana was 17 when "17 Sai" was recorded. The other girls are currently 14 to 16. I'm a really big fan of this song, "Hatsukoi" ("First Love"). You'll notice the whole video is one continuous shot!

Here is Idol Renaissance's latest, "YOU".

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Aujourd'hui à 14:24

Japanese Girl Groups
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 22 sur 23Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Suivant