~Kids Vocal~ Forum

News about kids singers from all the world !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Japanese Girl Groups

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant
AuteurMessage
SSS_seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 14/09/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 12 Déc - 1:27

Thanks IdolTrailblazer! I will certainly share this with SSS followers as well. Parlish sounds great.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
girlsingerfan

Number of posts : 3048
Registration date : 16/02/2008

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 12 Déc - 20:45

Hey SSS_seeker. What is a SSS follower? You got me curious with your last post? Smile
http://youtube.com/user/girlsingerfan
SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Dim 14 Déc - 19:29

There have been a few words from unsolicited sources there are those that follow SSS by subscription. I've been able to determine they exist somewhere anyway. However, my tracking tells me that more visits come from Google Plus shares and Google searchs. Neutral
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Lun 15 Déc - 5:37

Yes, I guess I have some of that too. I better, as I have been doing this since Youtube began. I don't really know how much following I have, but one person I guess I could call a follower,  told me once he thought I was very well known to many who do a lot of searching and viewing Girl Singers on the Internet. I don't really know how to check that, but I guess if it was real important to me, I could figure it out. Smile I guess I do pretty good in that regard for someone who does not really actively seek it. Totally OK with me for those that do. Very Happy

Hey IT! I finally got around to looking at your sites more. I still need to do that some more, but I do have some comments and some videos. First of all, I started by doing what is most important to me, looking for videos of all the listed groups for videos I do not know yet on Youtube. I was disappointed at first. The first 5 I looked for, I found nothing. Why is that? Then I found some by Prism☆Box, but I already knew them a little. I need more time to do more searching, but so far I have not found any videos for the groups I have just found out about on your site that I had never seen before.

Can't find anything on.

Onigokko
Prism☆Mates
NA-NA
Michinoku Sendai
Himekko 5
Haru ☆ Kana

Here are a few videos I was led to because I was looking at your site. I don't remember these being posted.

IdolTrailblazer

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 05/03/2014

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Lun 15 Déc - 9:33

girlsingerfan, please keep in mind that I am using the Romanized translations of Japanese names.  To find those groups you mentioned you need to copy and paste the original Japanese names in a search box.  

Onigokko - おにごっ娘
Haru☆Kana - はる☆かな
Prism☆Mates is a part of Prism☆Box, so you already found them! Very Happy
Michinoku Sendai ORI☆HIMETAI - みちのく仙台 ORI☆姫隊
Himekko 5 - Hmj 姫っ娘5

NA-NA is a bit harder to search for since this is English slang to begin with, and a lot of people use "na na".  I linked a NA-NA Christmas playlist above and you told me that you weren't real interested in them since they were a teen group.  

My friend Chibineko made a new Sakuran Bom Bom fan video for their song "Ne~e! Sakuranbo" ("Hey! Cherries").  

If you like the younger members of Prism☆Mates, here is a video you can't miss.  It's "Zutto Mo! Zoo", the B-Side to "Kiraki Runway☆", the Prism☆Box song you linked.  

"Kanbei-kun" live by Himekko 5.  

http://this-is-your-wake-up-call.blogspot.com/
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Lun 15 Déc - 21:45

Thank you IT for the quite good answer. Very Happy

Yes, you know, afterwards as I was not on the Internet but still thinking about what I had seen and posted, I thought to myself I might find something if I did a search with the original Japanese names and letters. Thank you for giving them to me. I will do that tomorrow, as I do not have a lot of time today.

I really enjoyed that first video you posted. Your friend Chibineko did a great job. I really like how he put together the various settings and the sound is good and all. Very nice.

I certianly like the members in the second group and the vocals and sound is fine, but I did not LOVE this one because of two reasons. The camera never moves and I would have liked a couple more angles. Also, as I have said before, I prefer to hear some solos too. I don't HAVE TO have a solo to like a video, but the percentage of ones that I really like that do not have a solo or two is not very much. What can I say. It is the way I am. I like closer up cameras and I like solos.

The closer up camera subject is why I did not like the third one so much. Too far away and the same shot for the whole video. I understand that many of these are taken by fans or amateurs in the audience and that is all fine and good to me, but as one who just looks for enjoyable videos to watch at home, I like what I like.  Very Happy

I did find this one for Onigokko.  They seem to also have the name of Onstage Akiba? On the Blog link they have both names and also on this video. This one doesn't have any solo singing either, but I like it well enough to put it in My Favorites on Youtube and post it here. I would have liked it even more with a solo or two! Smile

As I was jumping about Youtube looking for some of these, I came across this one again. I knew I had seen it before, as it was already in My Favorites. I am not sure if this is a repost, but I will post it to make sure it is here, as I just love the colors and costumes in it.

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mar 16 Déc - 0:04

I completely understand about the static shot videos. I want the camera to focus on who is singing at the moment and sometimes a fan will focus on his favorite girl for the whole video instead! I hate that! Still, some of those videos made by fans are the only way to see these groups live.

Onigokko's alternate name is Onigo Musume. I was the first to write about Onigokko in my blog. Onstage Akiba is the YouTube channel for Akiba On Stage, the company that created Onigokko, Haru☆Kana and other groups like RABBIT KICK. The video you linked is "Powerful Girl", their first single from May 2012. Haru☆Kana was originally a subunit of Onigokko, but they graduated from the group in May 2014. Haru☆Kana are now a separate group, but both groups still sometimes perform at the same Akiba On Stage events. Here is a video for the song "Momomo no Tone" by Haru☆Kana.

The second video you linked is "CWB!!" by Candy Zoo. I was the first to write about this group (and other RIZE idol groups) in English in my blog, and I like Candy Zoo and this song. I think I linked this to another page in this thread. Right now I am a bit upset with their company, RIZE Productions. I haven't been paying attention to Candy Zoo much lately and I found out that Chiba Rian, the Giraffe of Candy Zoo (and the tallest girl), graduated from the group on November 30. I found out about a week after she left and wrote an article in my blog about this. I linked this article on Twitter along with @candyzoo_rize, the official Twitter for the group. Well, by this time Rian was deleted from the RIZE website and a new banner for Candy Zoo appeared on Twitter without Rian. RIZE actually deleted my tweet! I didn't know this could happen. They obviously did not want me to promote their company or Candy Zoo if I was mentioning a girl who left their company. So I linked my blog again without adding @candyzoo_rize and my tweet wasn't deleted this time. I guess if you link a company's name to your tweet and the company doesn't like it for some reason the company can delete your tweet. I won't be linking any RIZE group Twitters or their company's Twitter to my tweets from now on.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 17 Déc - 5:12

Even though I would not do it, I think it is interesting and I commend you on you serious research and interest in this. You are from Romania?

I started doing some search using the original Japanese names you listed and then I just started jumping around and seeing what I liked. Here are a couple I don't think have appeared here yet.

This is Sakuran Bom Bom, yes?

This is probably a repost, but I just LOVE this video so much with all its colors and Great Song, I have to make sure.

I don't think this one is here. Anyone for a little Hip Hop?

I know you might think I am a little dumb on the details of all these Girl Singers and groups, especially since I am the one who started this thread many years ago. Yes it is true, even though I said I could never put in the time and effort you do, I could be better. For instance, it recently all came together in my memory and by a little research that Suzuka Nakamoto, lead singer of BabyMetal, was also in Karen's Girls and Sakura Gakuin. Even though I think BabyMetal is interesting and like them for variety, I prefer when she was younger in those groups and the kind of music they did. I also came across some great solo stuff. It could be that one of these has been posted before, but I am not going to go back and check. She sounds so sweet in these that is hard to relate this to BabyMetal. These are not Group videos, but since she is from three different Japanese Girl Groups posted here, I think she fits here just fine.  Smile

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 17 Déc - 15:16

Yes, that first video is Sakuran Bom Bom. No, I'm not from Romania. Look under my avatar where it says "Localisation". I'm from the U.S. Wink

Prism☆Box is a great group! "RainBow x RainBow" isn't really hip-hop, but incorporates that into the song. It's more of a "mash-up" song with different styles. My favorites in that video are Natsu and Yuka, who sing the first verse, and Hina, the first girl who sings part of the fourth verse along with Mia and Ayami. I have all of the Prizmmy☆ and Prism☆Box CDs with DVDs. The DVDs are Region 2, so you need an All Region player to play them if you live in a Region 1 country like me.

I have written an article on my favorite Japanese idol music and groups of 2014. Some of the groups are teen groups, so you might not like everything I do. I linked 22 videos! Hopefully you will find something on my list that you will enjoy.
The 2014 Japanese Idol Review!
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 17 Déc - 22:51

Oh yes, I am sorry I forgot or wasn't paying attention to those kinds of details. I don't know how my mind became confused and guessed Romania. You are in Ohio? Do you travel much. As in if you ever get near San Diego, let me know. I actually live across the border in Tijuana.

I just looked at the blog link you gave and that just blows me away. It is amazing how you come up with this much info. and have such a collection. I am probably jealous about the collection, especially the DVDs of the groups I like. As I looked at that blog, I guess I did not really know how much I am missing and how much exists. I knew there was some, but I did not know it was that much I am missing.

I actually do have a multi-region DVD player. I only have a bit of use for it. Sounds like you have great use for it. Great for you! Smile

Yea, just stopped by for a short look. Gotta go. More soon.
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 18 Déc - 22:06

First of all, I wanted to say that I found those tweets that I thought were deleted by idol companies.  After I clicked on "tweets" right next to it is "tweets and replies" and there were all the tweets I made!  I apologized on Twitter for my mistake.  

Second, when clearsky linked this video earlier I said that there were two girls in it.  There is one girl singing the whole song, although it is credited to Cute☆Pit, a group.  

Well, there have been four girls in this group, one left a couple months ago and now there's a new girl!  Here is the intro for Mana, the new member.  

Lastly, there is some good news for fans of Idol Renaissance, a group that has had most of their videos blocked on YouTube.  They are signing with T-Palette Records, which does not block their groups videos! http://this-is-your-wake-up-call.blogspot.com/2014/12/idol-renaissance-signs-with-t-palette.html
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 19 Déc - 22:46

Hey IT. I am taking looks at your various links and blogs each time I come here. It may take some time until I see most of all of it. I just found one group that I think I would like called amorecarina , but I cannot find any actual music videos of them on Youtube. All I can find is their short introduction videos. Are they brand new and the music is coming soon?

Hey SSS_seeker! Who is that in your avatar? She looks familiar, but I cannot think of who she is.
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sam 20 Déc - 5:20

I wrote about amorecarina on October 31. They have a promo video for the toy-inspired Monster High cartoon. I think clearsky mentioned this group before me. Anyway, here is my blog article. My blog links the short version of the song, so here is the full version.

Getting into the holiday spirit, here is a video of candidates for the group SunRisa singing a Christmas medley.

I haven't written about SunRisa yet since I just discovered them a few days ago. I have to do some research. Smile

SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Sam 20 Déc - 14:33

girlsingerfan,

She is Yuka Sakamoto. Yuka is a former member of Little Glee Monster. Yuka sings R&B with powerful vocals. I am very impressed. Wish I had current information, but I did find the picture which is adorable looking.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mar 30 Déc - 5:07

I am not a big Christmas music fan, but the group SunRisa is very cute and not too bad live and I would like to see more from them. The Monster High song sounds pretty good, but I have never really liked those videos where you don't see the singers.

Thanks for the answer SSS_seeker. I am not sure I knew Yuka Sakamoto from LGM. I remember posting one video by them and seeing a couple others, but she was not in those. I remember that even though the group  is almost a teen group, I like them because they are all really good singers and harmonize great. They also do songs I never thought I would hear from a Japanese Girl Group. Oh Happy Day is one of those.  Shocked

Here is another LGM video that is actually a few different songs on a t.v. appearance. Just skip through the talking parts unless you speak Japanese. Smile  I especially like the soulful song that is in Japanese that starts at about 8:55. These Girls can sing!  Very Happy

I guess for this visit, I am on a LGM roll. Smile

SSS_seeker

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 31 Déc - 3:20

LGM does some of the best harmonies ever.  I hear they have a new Sony recording contract and they are doing better all the time.  Maybe touring more internationally too.

Last year's line up was a little different.  Two of the girls left (Yuka and Lina) and they picked up Asahi.   By now I know all  their names.  Manaka is the youngest - the one that does the Beatles songs.  Mayu is also very popular.  The other three, Karen, Maju, Serina, are 16 and over by now.

Still, I don't know what Yuka is doing now.

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Mer 31 Déc - 18:01

I just found this video in the early morning hours and wanted to share it! It's Wada Yuka of the group PARLISH singing a solo. This girl is very beautiful and she has a voice to match! Love

I've been watching a bunch of SunRisa videos lately. Here is an official upload by the company that created the group. The crowd noise except hand claps has been removed! It's great that I can hear the girls without the fans mumbling during the song. SunRisa is a mixture of kids and teens, so maybe girlsingerfan will like this!

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 2 Jan - 19:36

Before becoming a member of PARLISH, Nishikawa Reika was in a group named Rainbow 7 for over 3 years! I just found that out a couple days ago. I'm slow...

Do you miss the group Q♥T? Good news, then! They're back! Well, they're a sister group of usa☆usa Girls Club with anew name.
http://this-is-your-wake-up-call.blogspot.com/2015/01/js-idol-spotlight-ecoleprimaire.html
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 8 Jan - 22:56

You are correct IT! I do like SunRisa. I have looked for more of them today and will look again in my next session. I found these two that are quite like the one you posted. Starts with dancing and gets into the music a couple minutes in. What I like best about this first one is how the camera comes in pretty close to the performers. I wish that more and more of these live performance stage shows had that kind of thing.

I also really liked the Wada Yuka video. What is she, about 13? How about this one.

Google translate says this is Yoko Takahashi. Any info. on her IT?

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 9 Jan - 8:09

I write names the way Japanese do, so Wada Yuka would be written Yuka Wada in Western (American) style. Yuka will be 13 on March 17. So she is still 12 in that video.

The girl you said is Yoko Takahashi is actually Manaka Fukumoto (that's written in Western style for your convenience). Manaka is a member of Little Glee Monster. Maybe you've heard of them! Wink The song she is singing in the second video you linked is "Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis" ("A Cruel Angel's Thesis") by Yoko Takahashi. It's from the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion. Caramel☆Ribbon covered this song as well on the CD "Edge Beat Idol Vol. 1".

The first SunRisa video you linked was filmed by someone else from the other side of the stage. Perhaps you prefer the one you found, but here is the other version. You'll see the names of each girl as she appears on stage, which is convenient for those who want to know who is who.

If you haven't already checked out Si☆Stella, then maybe you should. They are the newly reorganized St. Bonapro School. Here is their YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0tA5A4TKavB1E5MTOEJ8EQ

Here is a fan video.

girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 9 Jan - 22:50

Thanks IT for the corrections and info. I think of LGM as a teen group, but I like them pretty good because every member is a really good singer. So then how old do you think Manaka Fukumoto is in that video I posted?

I do actually like prefer the version I posted of Manaka Fukumoto. Not only is the filming closer up, which I always prefer, but the sound is better too. Sure, it is nice to get the name on the screen, but I always have you to give me names. Laughing

Si☆Stella are sure cute, but that brings up a subject with me. I want to say I hope this group comes out with many quality videos, and not just fan videos. Some nicely produced music videos and professionally filmed live performances would be so good. The members are young enough to be interesting to me for a few years, but that is the problem with many of these groups. They do not stay stable or even in existence for longer than a year or so. How many groups do you know that started at about the age of this group, Si☆Stella, and pretty much stay with the same members for 3 years or longer. Not too many I think.

For those that liked the Si☆Stella, here is another fun one. For me, the second half or so is better than the first half.

I cannot remember. Has this somewhat younger version of BabyMetal been posted before? I think they are pretty decent and they are all preteens, so they seem to be as I said, the younger BabyMetal.

IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 9 Jan - 23:19

That video by BONAMETAL is St. Bonapro School members Rico (the main singer), Nono and Sakura covering BABYMETAL.  The same three girls are also in Si☆Stella.  Sakura has now cut some of her hair, but she's still pretty cute! ♥  The video you linked was recently uploaded and it's from the final St. Bonapro School concert from November 2014.
clearsky

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 06/04/2013

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Dim 11 Jan - 16:20

Soo many girls to check up ... Rolling Eyes

Suma Hiyori published her first single: Stunning!  Smile

Christmas version.  santa

RANDOSERUZU KIDSBAND
girlsingerfan

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Jeu 15 Jan - 22:41

Well IT, there you are just proving again that I always have you to set me straight or come up with the info. when I ask. It seems that St. Bonapro School is a center of these Idol group activities, at least for now, because it seems like all these various groups and probably even the producers are always in a state of flux. I wonder if I could be an English teacher at the SBSchool? Laughing

Talking about centers of Idol group activities. I used to think of Hello! Project as the biggest one and maybe they still are. I know they are still quite active, but what are the main groups with them right now that may be groups I am interested in?

The Suma Hiyori videos are an example of what we have been having just this past year or so that I know about. It used to be that a huge majority of these groups had that distinctive Japanese music style that you don't get in Western Music. I guess it has influences from English speaking pop or rock, but always had that Japanese unique style. Now I am hearing more of the straight out pop or even rock and blues, or soul or whatever, kinds of music from the Girlsingers who can really sing good. Then of course, you have the Metal influenced few groups. I will always love that Japanese style pop from these groups, but it is also very good to see a expanding variety. Very Happy

The RANDOSERUZU KIDSBAND is one of the youngest in average age ever posted in this thread. I will have to see what else they have. I posted many Asian GirlSinger groups, including maybe a few Japanese, that had younger members like this in the Princess Music, 4 Golden Princesses and 7 Princess and similiar thread if anyone is interested in that.
IdolTrailblazer

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Ven 16 Jan - 4:20

I hope my correcting your info is not annoying to you.  I know that sometimes people find me annoying when I do stuff like this.  

So here are two recent articles I wrote for my blog.  
Prizmmy☆'s "I Just Wanna Be With You"  
Unblocked Idol Videos!

The first has links to the latest Prizmmy☆ videos and some info about them.  I'm sure you'll like the new videos.  

The second mentions two groups that used to have their videos blocked by Sony so that only Japanese people could watch them.  Now these videos are free for anyone in any country to watch!  Very Happy  Both of the groups in my second article, Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku and Idol Renaissance, are teen groups.  I really like both groups, but there aren't any kids in them.  I hope you'll realize how exciting it is that these groups are no longer blocked.  There are other groups much like them that we can't see because we do not live in Japan.  This is called region blocking, and it's why you haven't heard a lot of music that you might actually want to hear.  So a small victory here!  Smile

As for your Hello! Project (H!P for short) question...I don't think you'll like any of the current groups, to be honest.  Of course, I don't know what your tastes are exactly, so I could be wrong.  Many of the groups that are very popular are now "grown up" (in their 20s) and performing sexy songs and making sexy videos.  This seems to be what many fans want.  Younger girls and groups like the ones we discuss here are not very popular.  I stopped following H!P about 4 years ago, and I have only listened to a few of their newer songs.  Sexy groups with older idols do not appeal to me.  In addition, many of these groups feature members who are sometimes involved in scandals.  Some of these are sex scandals involving much older (and sometimes married) men and women.  Other times it is underage smoking and alcohol drinking.  Many of the girls who are in some controversy are asked to leave the group.  This is one reason why I stopped following H!P music.  One H!P group, Berryz Kobo, are breaking up in the Spring sometime.  One member of this group has made it well known that she loves to drink beer.  Now she's 20, I think, but this is still pretty disgusting.  No matter if you smoke and drink yourself, please remember that we are talking about primarily young girls and teens who are supposed to keep their images clean.  They are not to be doing things like this and must maintain a pure image in order to be a good role model for girls.  Members of popular groups including AKB48 and other ***48 groups (and sister group Nogizawa46) are also the type of groups that are always involved in some kind of controversy, and plenty of them are sex scandals.  I never listen to their music, and the scandals are one reason.  Also, these groups and H!P groups pose in bikinis and skimpy outfits for CD covers, magazines and calendars quite often.  I think they are desperate and want attention for the wrong reasons.  If they are actually talented singers and dancers, how about proving it by dressing in clothes that aren't skimpy, stop posing in bikinis and prove to me that they can sing?  

I'm sorry if I went off in a rant.  I have gotten so sick of hearing about H!P and AKB48 every single day!  These groups are all highly overrated and offer nothing for me!  I guess I needed to get this off my chest.  I'll stop and let you decide if I'm crazy or if I have a point.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Japanese Girl Groups   Aujourd'hui à 11:52

Japanese Girl Groups
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 21 sur 23Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Suivant